Survival Guide: The Real Blowjob

Story Info
How to give the ultimate blowjob.
1.1k words
4.13
126.5k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just read a 'How To' guide about giving a blowjob on the Literotica website and was somewhat disappointed in the advice given. I guess everyone has their own style, but the one I read just didn't strike a chord with me.

I'm a guy. I've never given a blowjob, but have received many and in a wide variety of styles. And I feel extraordinarily fortunate to have been 'blown' by the absolute hottest expert in the field. The gal in question was my first wife. Her name is Crystal, short brunette hair, a petite frame, tiny waist, the most beautiful eyes, clear alabaster complexion, and B-sized breasts with extremely responsive nipples. But her best physical asset was the most incredible ass you ever saw

It has been several years since we went our separate ways and I still have fantasies about her body and how she filled out a pair of jeans. If only I could sink my tongue once more into her tight little .... OH MY ... I'm loosing track of the task at hand. Anyway, if only every gal could blow like her.

Crystal and I had our problems, but GOD could that girl give head. So, this quick round of advice is for all you gals out there who want to make your man squirm with pleasure and make his toes curl. When you boil it down to the fundamentals, there is really nothing to it.

Since this site is often read for erotic pleasure, I'll provide a few 'visual' details about myself. I'm 34 years old, 6 feet tall, blue eyed, blond hair, 165 lbs, have a post-graduate degree, consider myself something of an intellectual, but dedicate a regular portion of my week to physical fitness (with a 6-pack to prove it). I have a minor amount of chest hair. Otherwise, I'm clean shaven. The gals love me for my eyes and tell me I should always wear jeans.

So ... how does one give an incredible blowjob. This is how Crystal did it.

After a bit of foreplay, and assuming that all the clothes have been tossed aside by this stage, have your man lie back and relax. Begin by tracing your lips down his chest and along his belly. Include soft, teasing kisses above and below his navel, tracing with your tongue periodically. Very gently, caress his balls with your fingers as you kiss. Continue kissing, concentrating above his navel. Then, lift your chest up with your arms and gently drag your breasts side to side and up and down around the area of his upper thighs and across his cock and balls. If his member is not hard by this stage, it soon will be. You do not need to have large breasts to drive your man insane with this move. My cock would get so hard by the feel of Crystal's smooth breasts, contrasted by the sensation of her hard nipples, that I would nearly pop on the spot.

After an appropriate amount of this type of teasing, it is time to move along to the main event. Crystal would position herself between my legs, spread them slightly and begin running her tongue around my balls. She would trace her tongue a short way up the shaft and back down to the balls. The licking would be gentle and slow, with lots of saliva. You will probably be able to gauge by the moaning of your partner how long to continue with this licking action. If you are both horny as hell and ready for a rough fuck, then you might want to move along quickly to the next stage. If the mood is romantic and loving, you might linger at this stage a little longer.

By now, your man will be hung between the absolute pleasure of you licking his most sensitive area and getting you to move along to the ultimate stimulation because he is dying to blow his load. Move over to one side of your partner (so that you are no longer between his legs) and take his shaft in your hand. Using your thumb and forefinger, form a ring that is about the diameter of your man's cock. Put the head of the penis in your mouth and position the ring from your thumb and forefinger immediately below the head (so that the ring is resting against your own lips). Now you are ready for the most pleasurable stage of the blowjob.

Take his cock deep into your mouth while sliding the ring of your thumb and forefinger down in a synchronized motion (always keeping this ring so that it is below your lips). While sliding down his shaft and then back up, use saliva to generously lube his hard-on and also the ring formed by your thumb and forefinger. Continue sliding up and down with your mouth and slowly tighten the ring of your fingers around his cock, still using lots of saliva. Your goal here is to turn your mouth into the tightest, wettest little pussy that your man has ever felt. The point of using your fingers in the shape of a ring and lots of saliva is so that you can apply more lubricated friction around his cock. A woman simply cannot create this sensation using just her mouth alone. And even if she tries, you risk unintentionally dragging your teeth across the shaft which is not exactly pleasurable.

As with most sexual touches, you will need to watch your partner to determine the exact pressure and rhythm that gets him off. Starting slow is always the best, but you should speed your stoking action up as you feel him becoming more excited. The depth can be varied as well; alternate taking his cock deep into your mouth and pushing the ring of your fingers far down on his shaft with periods of short, quick thrusts that just ride over the rim at the base of the head.

If the guy is really excited, he will help with a little humping action, giving you a hint at the rhythm that he desires. But don't let him have it entirely his way. If he is clearly begging to cum, slow it down, increase the pressure with the ring of your fingers and give him a few deep shaft strokes.

When you are finally ready to take his load, finish him off by continuing with the same lubricated mouth and finger ring action, speeding up the rate in rhythm with his hip motion (assuming he is really into it). The only remaining question is whether to spit or swallow. Crystal was a spitter, and did it in such an erotic way. She would spit my cum onto my belly, and then slowly rub her chin and cheek through it as she stared upward into my eyes. The sight of her staring at me lovingly while smearing my cum around her face was enough to make me squirt a few extra shots.

And that is it. Hope this is helpful to some lucky couple out there.