Surviving Adversity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron felt overwhelmed by the evening. The meal was served first. The dance began after the tables had been cleaned and pushed back so there was a large dance floor. Aaron sat at first and watched the action. After about thirty minutes women began to come up and ask him to dance. He agreed to a few dances and found himself enjoying the evening. He still tired easily so sat many dances out. He enjoyed visiting with the people he knew and made several new acquaintances. He found many of the women very pleasant to converse or dance with. Most of the men were friendly but there were a couple assholes as there are in any crowd.

During one of the band's breaks George Jackman came up and sat at the table with him. George grinned and said, "Well, you're getting a good work out here tonight. It's always that way when a new man shows up. All the women want to get his attention as soon as they can. The rest of us single guys are sure glad you're here. They wear us out before the evenings over and then, if ya get lucky you get even more tired before ya get to go to sleep. Anyway, welcome. Hope ya come back next time."

As time progressed Aaron became, if not happy, content with his new life. He still harbored a fear that his cancer would reappear. His first yearly colonoscopy and CT scan came up clear. He breathed a little easier. The next dance many of his friends could tell he was happier than he had been. By now Aaron had become a regular at the dances and he had his favorites among the women. He found many willing partners for sex and just for companionship. He was enjoying his life more every day but he still thought about travel and Florida in the winter.

Finally, after almost a year the small house he and Bonnie owned sold. Since Bonnie had given a quit claim deed on it at least Aaron did not have to talk her into accepting the low price he finally negotiated for it. The young couple who had been renting it bought the house after he agreed to take almost 20% below assessed value just to get rid of it. They had made the first and only offer received. Aaron was afraid he would not receive another offer for a long time if he did not accept theirs. Aaron felt good about doing the deal also. They were a very nice young couple and he got great pleasure being able to help them achieve the American Dream and own their own home.

By the time Aaron had been cancer free for almost three years he began to regain his confidence and plan for the future once again. He still had fear with every test but was as strong as he had been before his ordeal. He was several thousand dollars poorer because of medical expenses and the divorce but he still had a tidy little nest egg in the bank and investments. He was beginning to think about taking some of the trips he and Bonnie had wanted to do but he didn't want to go alone. At least here in Wilsons Mill he had friends he could visit with. Many of them were almost as close as family. He and his children still visited but they were not as close as before the divorce.

Aaron had become very close to four of the women he had met by this time. Of them all he liked Jennifer the best but he felt almost as close to Dawn, her sister and Traci, their cousin. One of their friends rounded out the group of four women. Sally was just a ball of fun all the time. She had gone to school with Jennifer and they had been best friends from kindergarten on. Both had married their high school sweethearts and become widows within a couple years of the same time.

Aaron didn't know how it happened but at some point he began sitting with the four women at all the dances and dancing almost exclusively with them. It was rare any of them danced with anyone else. The women usually refused dance offers from other men and they made it plain they did not like other women asking Aaron to dance with them. One or more of the women visited his home almost daily. Not all at the same time but occasionally they would all appear together or on the same day. Many days one would be at Aaron's home and they would call the others to come visit too. There never seemed to be any strife between the women over Aaron or anything else. They seemed to visit him and each other in any combination. Some nights one or the other of them would stay in his bed. They all pretended not to know he was making love to the others. They all seemed happier pretending to not know he was intimate with anyone but the one he was with at the time.

One day all four of the women were at Aaron's home. They were having a cook out beside the stream. Aaron had done BBQ chicken and the women each brought one of their specialties for the rest of the meal. Aaron leaned back in his favorite chair after they had eaten and said, "I really don't know how to say this ladies but I think it's time for me to begin enjoying my retirement more. I'm tired of hanging around here being afraid my cancer will come back. I want to do some of the things I put on hold while I got well."

The women looked shocked and their glances moved from one to the other, never resting. Finally Jennifer asked with a quiver in her voice, "What do you mean Aaron? I, we all thought you were enjoying yourself. We all seem to have a lot of fun and I thought you were happy." She smiled and continued, "I know you are enjoying most of your nights and we all thought you enjoyed the days too. What are you trying to tell us?"

"Ladies, I have decided to take a little trip. I really don't like the cold here in Missouri in the winter and I want to go to Florida like Bonnie and I planned before she left me. I intend to come back in the spring but I want to be in warmer weather in winter."

The women looked shocked and upset. Finally Traci said, "What about us Aaron? We don't want you to go. We're a." She stopped and looked around then continued, "I don't know what we are but we've been happy since we all became friends. We don't want you to go. We'll miss you and"

Dawn looked around and blushed. She licked her lips and began talking. "What she means is...Oh, hell, let's admit it. We know you're fucking all of us and we don't want to miss out on your loving. We've pretended not to know but damn it I think the entire countryside knows you make love to all of us. Why can't you stay here with us? What's wrong with us anyway?"

"NOTHING. Nothing's wrong with any of you. I intend to come back and I hope we can all be friends and take up where we leave off but I want to go south. I don't want to leave you, hell, I know I'll be damn lonesome down there but I hate the cold and I want to get away from it. I want to swim and lay on the beach or beside the pool and soak up the sun. I want to wear as little as I can get away with and enjoy what time I have left."

The women looked at each other and Traci whimpered, "We thought you WERE enjoying yourself. I'm sorry we don't please you any longer Aaron." Needless to say the party ended, it died with that whimper. The ladies quickly cleaned up and went home. They left a very dejected Aaron sitting in his yard wondering how he could have handled the conversation any differently. None of them even gave him a hug or kiss good bye. For the last several months they had done that every time they left him or he left them whether there was just one of the women with him or more.

Aaron did not see or talk to the ladies for almost a week. He had decided they were done with him and felt a deep sense of loss. He hadn't hurt this badly since Bonnie had left him. It tore the heart out of him and his friends noticed. One morning at the café Jim asked, "Aaron what happened between you and the girls? I haven't seen them with you for over a week now."

"I guess I fucked up Jim. I told them I was planning on going to Florida for the winter and it upset them. I haven't seen them since."

"Well hell, I would have thought they would leap at the chance of spending the winter in Florida. What was their objection?"

Aaron jerked his head in shock as that thought hit him. He had never considered...Could that be part of the problem? They wanted to go and thought he didn't want them to? Hell, he just had never considered they might want to go with him. What would their neighbors think if they just all loaded up and took off together?

Three nights later just after 8 p.m. Aaron heard a car drive up beside his house then four door slams. He felt his heart lift when he considered who it might be. He was already heading for the door when it opened and Jennifer came into the room followed by the other three women. They all looked serious and Aaron felt some trepidation.

Jennifer walked to Aaron and gave him a small hug and gentle kiss on the lips. She stepped aside and the next lady moved to do the same thing. After they had all hugged and kissed him Jennifer said, "Aaron can we talk to you for a minute please?"

"Yeah. Have a chair. I've wanted to talk to you all but I just didn't have the balls to do it. I'm sorry about the other day. I didn't want to hurt any of you. I just want to get on with my life and enjoy some of the time I have left."

"Aaron you did hurt our feelings and I'm sorry we acted like we did. We went to my house that evening and got drunk. At first we thought you were tired of us and wanted to get rid of us. We didn't even go to the dance the other day because we didn't want to see you with your new woman. Yesterday we found out you hadn't gone either and that no one has seen you with another woman since that night. We finally decided we misunderstood what you were saying the other night.

"We have talked and decided we needed to come see you and apologize for the way we acted. We would also like to make a proposal to you."

Jennifer looked around once more and continued, "Aaron we're all adults here and know what we've all been doing when we're alone with you." She smiled and continued, "Hell, you probably suspect we've talked about you. Well, we have and we all think you're the best thing to ever happen to any of us. We also know you DON'T talk about us when you're out with your friends. Not once have we ever heard anything, any rumor that could have come from you talking about our nights together. Oh, we know people gossip about us but its speculation. You hear the same about other women and men after every dance.

"Aaron we want to go with you. We can rent a place with several bedrooms and we'll help with expenses. We've been sharing you and pretending not to know about it now for almost a year. It won't hurt us to live in the same house and know we're sharing you. We'll do it any way you want...We can all be together or one at a time or whatever just please can we go with you?"

Dawn spoke up then. She said, "Aaron we're not, uh, we don't want to sleep with each other but if you want two or even more of us together at the same time we're willing. We just don't want you to think we'll be your entertainment, you know, girl on girl?"

Aaron sat back in his chair. Shock was evident on his face. He licked his lips and thought about what the women were offering. He felt his cock twitch. Did he really want to go down that road? Hell, hadn't he already started down it? He liked all four of the women and had bedded them about the same number of times. They were all wonderful lovers and they seemed to get along well together. If he let them go with him he would not be lonesome when he got to Florida.

"I may be crazy but I'm willing to try this if you are. I think you need to think about what you're proposing though. You know if you go with me what people around here will say don't you? Do you really want to get that kind of reputation?"

Sally smiled and said, "No, we don't want a reputation as sluts but I sort of think we may have the beginning of one anyway. It's pretty common knowledge we are all dating you. I'm sure a lot of people already think you are doing all of us so what's the deal. Besides, we wouldn't be the first group of people around here that live together. Besides that, if we are careful when we leave no one will have to know for sure we are all in Florida together anyway."

"Fine, but I think you should know I don't plan to live a typical life down there. I have always worked on an all over tan when I am in a place where I can. You've just been lucky you haven't caught me naked when you come here to visit. So far I have been lucky and heard your car soon enough I could get some clothes on before you saw me. If the temperature is right I don't wear clothes in or around my home and I really hadn't planned to do so down there. I intend to rent a place where I can sun bathe nude."

The women looked slightly shocked. They looked at each other for a moment and three of them blushed. Aaron thought that was humorous because they had all been naked with him when they made love. He thought it was funny just the thought of walking around nude and nude sunbathing and swimming embarrassed them.

Traci licked her lips and said, "It may take some getting used to but I think we can live with that. In fact, you might be surprised at some of the things we do too. I know Sally and I sometimes tan nude. I think that might be fun down there if we can find a private enough place. So, are we on?"

Aaron agreed they could come with him and they began making plans to go. It was decided they would leave as soon as they could find a place to rent that would accommodate the four women and Aaron.

It was more difficult than they thought to find a rental that filled the requirements of privacy and had the requisite number of bedrooms and pool. Finally they found the perfect house and agreed to the $3000.00 monthly rental. It was farther from the beach than they would have liked but beggars couldn't be choosers. It was a little over a quarter mile from the beach. They did have a nice walking path to get there however. Aaron and Jennifer took their bicycles to ride. The other three ladies decided they would purchase bikes when they got to Florida.

The friends had been in Florida almost three weeks when their playing in the pool was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Jennifer was closest to the stairs out of the pool area so she put on a robe and went in to answer the door. About ten minutes later she came back to the pool area carrying a business card.

"Hey guys. I have a woman out front that wants to clean our house for us. She only wants six dollars an hour and is willing to do as much or as little as we want. I know we don't make too large a mess but I really don't like housework that much. I'd be willing to pay my fair share if we could hire her. If all five of us pay her and she comes once a week for five hours a day it would only cost us $6.00 a week each. What do you say?"

The friends looked at each other and almost as one they agreed to the deal. Aaron did say they needed to be sure she was on a set schedule so they would all be dressed when she was present. Jennifer went back into the house and told the woman she was hired. She arranged for her to begin the next day.

The woman was working under a business name of Bonnie's Home Services. Jennifer did not mention the name at the time she hired her. The next morning Aaron and Sally were still in bed when the cleaning lady arrived. She began working in the kitchen as soon as she arrived. The noise woke Aaron and Sally. They wandered out of the bedroom and onto the pool deck through the door from the Master Suite. Neither had on any clothes. They had forgotten they were to have a cleaning lady in that morning. They joined the other three women around the pool. Just as Jennifer began to warn them they had an outsider in the house the maid came out to ask a question.

Bonnie took several steps toward the group of people near the pool and stopped in shock. At first she was shocked by the fact two of them were nude then she became horrified when she recognized Aaron. She screeched, "Aaron? What are you doing here?"

Aaron and the women turned toward the house and he felt his face burn. He wasn't sure if it was anger or embarrassment but his face was as hot as if he were sunburned. He clenched his jaw then said, "I live here Bonnie. How did you find me and what do you want this time?"

"Nothing. I mean, I work here. I..."

Jennifer jerked her head around when she heard Aaron and Bonnie talking. She pulled her hand to her mouth and gasped, "Oh, my God! I'm so sorry honey. I didn't even think about...I mean I didn't know this was your ex wife."

Aaron laughed and said, "Yeah, this is the selfish bitch that took off and left me just five days after I got home from my surgery. I guess you're not living the good life you expected are you Bonnie?"

Bonnie was standing there crying and shook her head no. Dawn walked up to her and wrapped her arm around the crying woman. She gently led her to a chair beside the patio table and insisted she sit. All the women and Aaron were looking at Bonnie with disgust and a little anger.

After Bonnie got herself under control Dawn said, "Bonnie I think you need to leave now. You've been here about an hour. I'll pay you for that time OK?"

After Bonnie left the women were subdued. Aaron was lost as he relived the worst time in his life. He had thought he was over Bonnie's treachery but when he saw her his anger and hurt feelings came back with a vengeance. Aaron walked over to one of the chairs beside the pool and sat staring into the distance as he relived the hurt that had come surging back when he saw Bonnie. Sally went into the house and made a pitcher of Margarita's.

While Sally was in the house Jennifer stripped and walked up to Aaron. She leaned forward and gave him a gentle kiss then sat on his lap. She carefully wrapped her arms around him and leaned against his chest. She laid her head on his shoulder and whispered, "Shhh Honey. Just relax. It's going to be OK."

The other women one by one, came up and gave Aaron a gentle kiss and a caress. When Sally arrived with the Margaritas they gently pulled him from the chair and onto some cushions they had laid in the shade beside the pool. Sally poured and handed each of them a glass of her wonderful Margaritas. There was not much conversation but all the women spoke loudly to Aaron with their actions, their gentle caresses and kisses as they downed their drinks. Slowly Aaron began to feel better. After they had drunk two pitchers none of them were feeling much pain.

Aaron was lying on his back alternately kissing and sucking a nipple first with Traci then Sally. He felt movement then one of the other two women straddled him. He felt her pull his hard cock up and hold it as she slowly sank down on him. She seated herself fully on him and sighed then rose until the tip was almost out of her very wet hole. All at once she relaxed her muscles and slammed down on him. She moaned then made a small circle with her hips rubbing her clit on his pubic bone. Aaron groaned and thrust back at her. Her movements became more frenzied and demanding as her arousal rose. Finally, after almost ten minutes Jennifer screamed and slammed down on Aaron once more. He felt her cunt squeezing and releasing his throbbing cock as her orgasm shot through her. Aaron began thrusting upward into her as he tried to get his orgasm. Before she even finished coming down from her orgasm Jennifer rolled off Aaron.

Aaron groaned and reached for her trying to pull her back onto his throbbing cock. She only smiled and avoided him. She said, "Unh, Unh. You have more to do honey."

Aaron looked around wildly only to see Donna move over him, grasp his slick cock and guide it into her glistening cunt. As she sank down on him Jennifer moved to him and gave him a deep sensuous kiss. She whispered, "Thank you Honey. That was wonderful. Now enjoy Donna. She needs some of what I got too. I love you." Donna and Aaron finished at the same time. He lay spent with her collapsed on his chest, her cunt still throbbing as she gave him several gentle kisses. All their friends were gently kissing them and caressing them as they came down from their mutual orgasm.