Survivor

Story Info
A plane crashes and a survivors new life starts.
7.9k words
4.48
16.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flight Sixty Nine was going down, I had no idea what had happened, one minute we were cruising along at thirty thousand feet two hours into the four-hour flight from Seattle to Anchorage, and the next we were grasping for Oxygen masks as the plane dropped and lost altitude at an alarming rate.

The Captain made an announcement, but no one could hear it over the roar of the engines and mass panic, suddenly I found myself blacking out as cold air crushed me, the last thing I remembered was thinking, "bomb," as the rest of the plane dropped down to my right, and the section with the remaining few seats in the rear slid backward towards oblivion.

I woke inside a large makeshift tent, it was dark with some light thrown off by a small fire in the center. I could make out some symbols on the material, it looked like the airline's logo, so I quickly surmised the material had been salvaged for the downed aircraft. Good, I wasn't alone.

"Hi there," a voice said from the darkness, there were three other survivors, I laughed as they introduced themselves as Tom, Dick, and Harry, my laughter quickly turned to silence when they explained their plans to and for me.

Tom opened the flap of the tent to show me the outside, as the light streamed in I could see the terrain was snow-covered mountains, remote, bleak, unforgiving and unfriendly.

"You've been out for almost a week, we weren't sure you would survive, but we've been feeding you water, Gatorade, and painkillers to keep you in one piece.

"We think we're somewhere in the Canadian Rockies."

He pointed far off to the distance, "the rest of the plane went down over there somewhere, we saw smoke the first day, nothing and nobody since."

Dick took up the narrative, "We've seen no sign of rescue yet, so we've made some plans for a long-term stay.

"Winter comes quickly this far north, we've got maybe another six weeks before it gets too dark and cold for crew safety and any rescue mission is called off until the spring. Normally in cases were rescue doesn't happen quickly, the spring mission changes from rescue to recovery, I intended to be alive in either circumstance, so do my friends, and so we're prepping for a long-term stay.

"We're doing quite well so far actually, we've plenty of food and drinks from the remains of the crash. We've got a source of clean fresh water, and we can use parts of the hull as lean-to's store other supplies and firewood.

"We've also been through the luggage and salvaged enough men's gear for the three of us to keep going through the winter, we've divided the kit and the survival duties between us.

Dick sat down and Harry started to talk, "shelter, hunting, rescue plan, all sorted, that leaves you, and your part in this heroic endeavor."

He stood, crossed the room and came back with a suitcase which he handed over to me, it had the airlines logo embossed on the front.

"Open it."

I undid the latch, it had obviously belonged to one of the flight attendants, spare uniforms, makeup, and lingerie, one of the female flight attendants apparently.

"We've decided your role will be as the camps domestic help,'' His hand motioned to the others of the group, "we'll be too busy keeping us alive to cook and clean, so that's your job, well it's part of your job anyway."

I didn't like the sound of his laugh, it was uncompromisingly sordid, "we've decided to call you Mandy."

He threw an airline badge at me with the name Mandy Stewart on it. I gawked at him, these jokers were off their heads, I was about to tell them to go fuck themselves when Harry continued, "your other choice, is outside."

This was fucked up, Mandy, I didn't like the sounds of any of this, I started to shake a little.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Harry grinned at me, "the painkillers were OxyContin, you've been on it a week, your body needs it now, you've not had any today, and I've got the only supply."

He handed me a pill and a glass of water, "choose?"

The three stood up, lit cigarettes and went outside the tent. I stared into the small fire as the flap dropped down behind them, my time frame was apparently how long it took for the slowest one to finish his cigarette.

They were all bigger than me, individually I'm not sure I could have fought them off, collectively I had no chance, so fight was out. I would probably die on my own, amend that, I would certainly die on my own, so flight was also out. As I sat lonely and shaking I thought the offer of escape was a trap as well, they had this all thought out, I was being given the chance to volunteer, I didn't understand why yet, but I had no doubt I'd be forcibly co-opted into their scheme if I decided to decline the role they had chosen for me.

The shaking was getting worse, some of that might have been because of the situation I found myself in, the choice to be made, but a crushing headache also told me some of it was my body needing the pill in my hand, and needing it now.

They'd thought this through, If I had been out for so long, and they had done so much around here, I doubted that the shaking was entirely natural, the Oxycontin was probably not the only thing one of them had given me to keep me out of it while they planned.

I opened the tent flap, "I don't have much choice, do I?"

Tom looked at me, "nope, but we are glad you agreed voluntarily." He came inside the tent, the other two walked away, no doubt to do something manly, "let's get you dressed up. It's warm enough in the tent for you to strip down, get naked honey."

"Eh Tom," I was looking at the floor, I couldn't make eye contact with him, "I thought I was to be the domestic help, why are you making me strip?"

"Harry told you domestic duties were only part of your job, do I have to explain the rest?"

I could feel tears well in my eyes as he continued, "we think we could be here at least six months, men have needs, food, water, yes, but sexual needs to, sadly none of the female passengers or crew survived, so we need to improvise, adapt, overcome, and you've been chosen to fill that role." He paused, "you're very slight, thin waist, nice shapely ass," I blushed, "you're as good as we're going to get in the circumstances."

I was crying now, he came close and pulled me into him, holding me close while I sobbed into his chest, this could not be happening to me, "don't worry, we know this is a shock to your system, we're not ogres, we'll give you time to gradually adjust to the situation, take it step by step, get used to things little by little, but understand, you need to accept your role, apply yourself to it, it will be easier for you in the long run, trust me if we need to use coercion and force, we will and you will not like it."

My sobbing had stopped a little, and at his suggestion, I swallowed the pill and most of the water, soon my shaking stopped and I calmed down a little.

"It's a harsh environment out there Mandy, we're going to be too busy making sure we survive to take the time to break you to our will before we teach you how to properly fulfill your role, your going to have to do a lot of the work yourself, your going to have to willingly accept what your being taught. You can make the transition hard or you can make the transition easy it really is up to you."

"And of course," I bit a sarcastic interruption off, "the pills help."

"Maybe, maybe not." He said.

"As far as the pills go, my advice is to take them only for the rest of this week, take half the amount next week, choose to wean yourself off them, we only have a limited supply anyway, and you don't want to crash when we run out.

"It's up to you off course, within the confines of this camp, you're your own woman."

"Woman!" I exclaimed.

He nodded, "yes, you should start to think of yourself as female, feminine, girly, whatever helps you adjust. Think of yourself as a woman and all of this will be easier on you in the long run, now I told you to strip."

I didn't look at him as I removed my clothes, I didn't have much on, shoes, socks, jeans, boxers, polo shirt, he held his hand in front of me as I removed my first shoe, I looked up and handed it over, the fire flared as he dropped it on to it.

I was soon standing completely naked in front of him, the fire, now burning a little warmer as it consumed all of my male clothes, kept the tent warm but I shivered and could feel the goose bumps rise on my arm.

"Todays my day to help you," he told me, "and I like my pussies shaven."

He took a small pot of water which had been heating over the fire, along with some shaving cream and a razor, and handed them over to me.

"Everything below the neck." He commanded.

As I slowly shaved he put a note on top of the bed, I glanced at it as he rummaged in the suitcase.

•Friday=Black=Harry

•Saturday=Red=Tom

•Sunday=White=Dick

•Monday=Yellow=Harry

•Tuesday=Pink=Tom

•Wednesday=Cream=Dick

•Thursday=Mandys Choice Day (Odd weeks) / Group Sex Day (Even Weeks)

I had never shaven my pubic hair before, afterward, it felt, interesting, sexy, my fingers slowly stroked the bare flesh and I could feel the blood flow into my cock and it started to harden. Tom noticed, and smiled, then I felt the blood flow into my cheeks and blushed.

He stood and handed me a lacy garter belt, stocking, panties, and a camisole top, all pink, he smiled at me again as he said, "today is Tuesday," he told me, "I'm sure you can work it out, memorize that list."

We fitted my feet for heels, I was a ladies size six, the only pair of shoes he'd rescued in that size were quite tight and pinched my feet, but there was no seven and I wobbled in the eight. I'd get used to the pain he told me. The uniform he handed me fit a little better, although I was going to have to slim down my waist a bit if I didn't want to eventually pop the button which held it closed. He sighed with pleasure as he ran his hands down my butt smoothing the rear of the skirt out.

"Each of the others has their own suitcase, with their selections picked for out you, It's up to you of course, but my advice is to let them know how appreciative of their efforts you are. Vocally, sensually, and often.

"If you don't behave, you'll go naked for the day as a punishment. If you really misbehave, you'll stand outside, naked, until you have begged for forgiveness sufficiently well to receive it, or you freeze to death.

"If you rebel at any time, in any way, we'll throw you from the camp, naked."

I nodded in understanding, he seemed satisfied with that, and let me watch the last of my regular clothes smolder to ashes on the fire. I was lost in thought when I felt my hand round my waist, his other pushed my chin up, and he leaned in to kiss me.

I was confused, drugged, whatever, I couldn't help myself, my hand's went around his neck, and I stood in my heels, tiptoeing as I responded to his tongue as it began its exploration of my mouth.

After a few moments, he moved over to a salvaged airline seat and sat down, "come," he told me.

I moved and as directed sat on his lap, he pulled me into him again, and we made out for quite a long time. His hands were surprisingly as gentle as his kisses, and I knew he was teaching me as he seduced me.

If I closed my eyes, his tongue felt no different than any of my girlfriends ever had, If I forgot his masculinity, if I forgot he was in the superior position, if I ignored the hardon pushing through his pants, I could allow myself to enjoy this.

My own cock struggled as it hardened in the strange confines of my silken panties, unlike my now burnt boxers, there was no spare room inside the unfamiliar garments, and my cock didn't quite know where to go. I slipped a hand under my skirt, and freed the head, letting the elastic of the waistband close around its warm flesh.

"Enough for now," he said as he gently lifted me from him, then stood and directed me to the fire with instructions for dinner.

I could smell the smoke as he lit another cigarette and moved away from the tent. As I knelt by the fire cooking stew, I could hear their voices indistinct in the darkness, the only thing I could really make out was their different tones and shared laughter.

I set three plates, each with a large helping of stew, a rescued mini bottle of vodka and can of coke, and small cakes still in their wrappers with the airline logo.

All three came into the tent, sat on a chair and rapidly ate their meal.

"Well done Mandy, that was pretty good," Tom was speaking to me as he leaned in to fill his plate again, "we rescued lots of supplies from the airplanes hold, and we've already taken a moose, so don't worry about portion control for now."

He looked at the other two, they both nodded, "you may have as much of what's left as you desire, and one drink of your choice."

I had a can of beer to wash the stew down, it was pretty good which as I rarely cooked surprised even me when I was finished, I gathered the plates, cleaned and dried them, and put them back where I had found them. While I worked away they sat around the fire, loudly sharing previous sexual experiences in great detail. I hadn't noticed my cock getting hard and poking out the edge of my panties as they spoke, but it had, and Tom was looking at the slight tent in my skirt with interest.

He lifted the flap of the tent, "dark enough."

He looked at me, "you are only allowed to wear your uniform during daylight hours only, it's been agreed as one of our rules, we won't change any of them so don't ask. Take the uniform off, fold it properly, and put it in your suitcase."

I removed the shoes, the skirt, and blouse, folded each and put them in the suitcase. My hand went to the base of the camisole to lift it over my head.

"Stop," Tom explained that as full nakedness was a punishment, I would always have at least one item of clothing on, even during sex, his preference for my continuing nightmare was the full lingerie set.

Harry spoke up, "just the garter and stockings."

Dick was panties and bra type of guy.

I was wondering about how I would fill a bra to look even slightly full when Dick casually mentioned that I had a set of falsies in the suitcase he had prepared for me, he'd teach me how to use them when it was time.

Tom had crossed over to me as I knelt to lock the suitcase, his hand came around my waist, my cock hadn't returned to fully flaccid yet, and as he softly stroked it, the head peaked over the edge of my panties once again.

"We're for bed guys."

He pulled me to my feet and gently pushed me towards a bed made out of airline seat cushions, the blankets where airline blankets, sewed together for more coverage and extra thickness. He pulled them back and I slipped under them, he undressed and joined me.

I lay back as he pressed his mouth against mine, and I responded to his kisses yet again. "Good girl Mandy," he told me, "accept it, enjoy it." His hand slipped my panties down my thighs, and my cock sprang to life, free of restraint for only a moment before his hand rounded it, and he slowly began to stroke me.

My foreskin rolled back with his movements, I gasped a little, I could see his eyes smile as his tongue worked my mouth and his hands slowly brought me towards orgasm. I pushed my hips to meet his movements when his hands stilled, he lifted his mouth from mine and I cried out, "please, don't stop."

"Good girl," his tongue entered my mouth with force, his weight pushed me into the cushion, and his hands expertly masturbated my rigid cock. It was a matter of moments before I came, he had slipped my camisole up during our session, and a thick stream of my own cum landed on my belly. His fingers went to the drying puddle and worked it around, then he lifted them to me. Unbidden I opened my mouth, and as his fingers fucked my mouth I tasted my own cum for the first time.

"You did well Mandy," he told me pulling my camisole top down to meet my panties, he slipped back onto the bed and his arm wrapped around me as pulled me close to spoon him again, "let's do this a little bit at a time, eh."

I fell asleep in his arms, just before dawn he woke me and directed me over to towards Dicks bed. I could see a cream bra and panty set laid out at the side for me. I quickly changed my underwear, setting last nights soiled set aside to be washed, and slipped under his covers.

Dick wasn't asleep, his hands turned my head softly towards his, and I leaned in to receive his kiss. I could hear the other two get up and move around the tent, the smell of cigarette smoke soon joining the noise.

"It will be light in an hour," Tom said, "don't keep Mandy too long Dick, she has breakfast to cook."

Dick said nothing, his only response was to slap my butt in response, as the sound rang out I wasn't sure if I should reply with a girly little squeal, but his tongue continued to work mine, and I closed my eyes and forced myself to enjoy the experience.

He played with me like an expert, he was a better kisser than Tom, and he brought me close to orgasm about every five minutes or so but he wouldn't grant me release. Finally, he pushed me down, back into the cushions which formed his bed, spread my legs and climbed between them while he worked on his own cock, within minutes a thick river of cum once again coated my body, this time the presented fingers to my mouth and tongue gave me my first taste of another man.

"Don't clean up, I want you thinking of my cum on your belly all day."

He got dressed and winked at me, "you had better get breakfast ready."

I was frustrated, he had played with my cock for the full hour, but he hadn't let me cum, the only cum I had tasted that morning was his, it wasn't fair.

I stopped and stood still, they had been playing with me only for a single night, and already my thoughts were running away in directions I didn't like, was there something inside me that actually wanted this?

I learned outside the tent and threw up.

I hadn't realized that cum smelt so strongly, normally when I was masturbating it was into a sock, which quickly went in the laundry, the very few times I'd had sex, I had ejaculated into a condom which I had quickly removed, tied and trashed.

The smell of Dicks cum probably didn't hang on me all day, but it felt like it did, like a perverse perfume, distracting me and at the same time reinforcing the nature of my predicament.

My day passed, cooking and cleaning, and organizing the tent according to written instructions. The guys drifted in and out of camp all day, I made up the fourth bed, this would be mine on Thursdays of odd weeks.

Every meal this would become the ritual, I would be left alone in the tent to cook, while they stood outside smoking and laughing.

After breakfast, I was allowed outside the tent for thirty minutes of exercise. Dick watched me the whole time, giving suggestion on how to feminize my walk. I was allowed exercise after launch too, but Dick told me that as I'd get sufficient exercise in bed, an exercise period after dinner wouldn't be needed, and anyway it would be too dark and dangerous to be outside on my own and stay safe.

Before we went to bed that night Dick explained a few things, This was week one, tomorrow I would sleep alone, normally I could choose any one of the guys to sleep with, but as Harry still had to share any time with me it wouldn't be fair on him, or me, to do that this week.

I spent hours in his arms that night, kissing him, being kissed, my hands touching and getting used to most of his body. He made me keep my eyes open most of the time, not allowing me to drift off into my self-constructed fantasy that this was just regular heterosexual behavior with a sexy girl who wanted me that I was enjoying.

Unlike in the morning, he let me cum at will that first night, he came frequently too. I wasn't sure when we were going to stop, he had just cum again, this time he had knelt on my chest and came on my face, after he lay down beside me my hand once again involuntarily reached out to grasp his cock, only to be gently restrained with a whispered, "no," then he finally laid me down to rest, the smell of our mixed dried cum coating my body was overpowering.