Survivor: Femdom

Story Info
An elimination game.
1.6k words
4.06
39.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pifan
pifan
116 Followers

A dozen guys (including me) are picked up for a sex slave game. It pays a truckload of money so we sign a contract to be slaves for a year, disclaimers and all, and then are transported to a warm tropical paradise of an island. There are at least a dozen mistresses on the island probably more. Once we arrive, we are told about the rules for men. No clothes allowed at any time. No orgasm allowed unless authorized by a mistress. Mistresses will allocate points to you based on your ability to please them and anticipate their needs. for example, giving a mistress orgasm orally gets you points. Giving a PIV orgasm gets you even more points. There are smaller points for bathing them etc. Each mistress gets a certain quota of points to allocate to slaves every day as she sees fit.

Mistresses may deduct points from your score based on failure to follow instructions or if you make then unhappy for any reason. You earn orgasm upon reaching a certain point balance, the goal balance is a randomly determined number, even the mistresses do not know it and it is different for each guy. It is also understood that you will probably only get a handful of orgasms in the year. You are required to wear a chastity belt. A mistress may allocate you a chastity free day if you do a really good job with something. You are even allowed to masturbate if you are careful to not reach an orgasm. There is an ample supply of porn. If you have an unauthorized orgasm, you are thrown off the island. If no one messes up, then every month lowest scoring member is eliminated and thrown off the island. There is no privacy on the island. Everyone has a hut with no doors. The island is big enough so most sexual interactions do not happen in public. For sake of this fantasy, no practical problems like periods or birth control or needing-to-eat exist, all that has been hand-waved aside.

If a mistress does not need you - you are free to read, watch movies, swim in the pool, etc. No communication is allowed to or from outside world. It is easy to lose sense of time. Sleep comes with difficulty, and sometimes you wake up to find a mistress either on your face or unlocking your belt. Your tongue nowadays goes to work automatically without any instructions. The mistresses do not quite treat you as human, often it is short orders barked your way. Sometimes in a post orgasm glow a few will talk to you about their likes and dislikes. You make mental notes based on their reactions. For best chances, it is expected that you learn what your mistresses like, oral or penetration, public or private interaction, morning or evening orgasm, wake up sex or sleep time sex or midnight sex, slow or fast, teasing or direct stimulation, and then offer your services tailored to that experience. There are some who like to leave you in your chastity cage if they want only oral service, so you learn that if your cage is opened, they want penetration. There are some who like to see you twitch so they will open you but do not make the mistake of offering penetration, wait for them to take you in your hand or give an order.

Once in a while you hear rumors that people thrown off island did not make to the mainland. Something about shark infested waters. But you shake those off as impractical. You have enough to worry as you struggle to hold back an orgasm and comply with a mistress who is demanding you keep thrusting. She did not authorize an orgasm so it is safe to assume she is seeing your struggle and messing with you. Or maybe she likes another guy and wants to ruin your chances. It is hard to think.

You get your first orgasm authorization after about 45 days. A mistress who has taken a liking to you and is one of the kinder, more talkative ones, tells you in the morning as she unlocks you. She has the most divine breasts, and you have almost perfectly figured out how she likes them licked. She was as surprised as you when she had her first ever orgasm from only breast stimulation. You get to choose who gives it to you so you choose her and she seems flattered. Orgasm ceremonies are public. All slaves and mistresses are encouraged to participate.

But today you are not a slave. As soon as someone is authorized an orgasm, everyone on the island knows about it. All guys give you half jealous smiles during the day. Divine-breasts stays with you all day, verbally teasing your anticipation. The fact that you seem to be leaking a bit today. Wondering aloud if you will ever go soft today. Asking how will you survive till evening orgasm ceremony. But avoiding any sexual interactions. Other mistresses seem a bit touchy-feely too, but no one asks for any services. It is a completely different world for you today. Sexual tension as every day yet so different.

As the evening draws, everyone gathers on the beach. You are ritually washed, that takes an hour and each mistress does a part of your body. Divine-breasts comes in last to wash your cock and balls, it seems to take an awfully long time for her to get you sufficiently clean. She seems to hum and slyly smile all the while, almost as if this was really getting her off.

All the mistresses are nude for the ceremony. All the guys are watching nearby and everyone is straining against their belt. A few are turning their face away even as they know mistresses will probably dock them points for not participating. Then, in front of all the guys and girls, divine-breasts leads you by hand, asks you to lay down. she pours honey on your toes, and licks it off. Then goes off to do the same a few inches up. After what seems like an eternity, she reaches up to your cock. Pouring honey, she starts licking you in slow circles. This is the first time on the island that a woman has done that to you. The feeling is unbelievable, yet she knows what she is doing. She is doing it too lightly to get you close to an orgasm.

You lose track of time again. Eventually she seems satisfied with her honey and licking ritual. Silent signals are exchanged and two girls distract you by taking your hands, and inserting your fingers inside them. Another girl comes over your head and starts kissing you, so your view gets blocked. She suddenly climbs on you and puts your cock inside her. The warm feeling is too much and you are amazed you don't orgasm. She waits a few minutes and then starts to ride you at an unbelievable excruciating slow speed. Other mistresses play with your balls, kiss you, dangle breasts over your mouth. They want to be a part of your orgasm, but the expert who is on top of you is making sure it is just outside your reach. All the while smiling, encouraging you to erupt but slowing down imperceptibly. Drawing out the moment and really enjoying the control she has over you. As she giggles, her breasts bounce. She stops and leans back once she notices you enjoying the view. She frees one of your hands, licks it and puts it on her breasts. It becomes difficult to separate so many sensations. As the sun sets, you explode in a way you never thought was possible. You faintly hear a chorus of applause. You fall asleep, no become unconscious is probably a better description, before she dismounts. You wake up next morning to find yourself back in the hut and the belt back on.

Monthly contestant elimination is a public ceremony too. These public ceremonies initially gave you a sense of time passing. But now you have stopped trying to keep count of days. Six people get thrown off in first four months. One guy lost his erection changing positions as a mistress was climbing on him. You hadn't even realized that was an elimination offense!

As more people get thrown off the island, the balance of slaves and mistresses shifts. It gets harder to service 4-5 mistresses daily, and they seem to have no patience if you must slow down or stop to avert your own orgasm. Just yesterday as one was sitting on your face and you were servicing her, another one climbed on your cock and the surprise almost made you erupt! Now your sexual interactions often have more than two girls, sometimes three or four. You are spending so many hours exercising your tongue that sometimes it becomes difficult to speak towards end of the day. Your cock has not stopped leaking and the memories of authorized orgasm do not help at all. Yet you keep coming back to that evening as you drift off to sleep. Sleep is fitful, dreams mixed with reality, you feel someone is touching you in the night, yet when you wake up, the hut is empty.

Today morning it is about four and half months, and you are sitting on the beach. It is a rare early morning free moment, before everyone else wakes up. You see divine-breasts at a distance coming towards your hut. Like most mistresses, she has taken to wearing a small transparent sundress, nothing inside, easy to remove at a moment's notice. Her dress is light green and you can see the bounce in her breasts even at this distance. The early morning slight chill in the air is doing wonders to her nipples. Your cock strains against the chastity belt, it has been about 3 months since your first and only orgasm. She notices you and gives you a dazzling wide smile. Is she just happy to see you or could this be your day?

pifan
pifan
116 Followers