Survivor: Military Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
La_Reina
La_Reina
44 Followers

"I got it. I wasn't sure which stand, but it's a map to the Tahiti region. Or that's what their naming it. Once we get there we're in the safe zone and the first FULL team to arrive gets 10 points also there's no shooting in the safe zone. I guess we also meet the other contestants there. After that we get a little R&R. It says that at the beginning of the second round the first team to arrive to Tahiti region gets to leave at 0800 hours and the 2nd team 2 hours after and the 3rd and 4th team 4 hours after 0800 hours. "

"How far is it to Tahiti region?"

"About a day and a half."

"Let's move," Michael said. Lex laughed and explained that Black Team must have thought to rack up points by taking the other teams out and then waltz to the safe zone with an additional 10 points.

"They're going to be so pissed seeing us sitting back drinking margaritas by the pool."

It was well into the night when Michael finally let them stop and set up camp. They had another smokeless fire going. It was getting colder and they were all pretty much near the fire's warmth, but still far enough away to not be an easy target for the other teams.

Lex listened to her teammates sleeping slowly drifting off herself when suddenly she was alert. Her sleeping bag would prevent any unwanted shots, but that also meant that she would have to wiggle her arm a bit to get the gun out. She knew instantly it was Him, Shadows or the name she associated with him. She felt more than saw him slide into her sleeping bag that seemed to have more room than she thought.

"You amaze me," he whispered. "How you detect me ..." he trailed off as he fitted himself between her legs. Lex leaned her head back seeing him above him. She didn't see him she saw shadows, but she could clearly see his dark gray eyes.

"Shadows," she whispered.

She felt more than saw his smile. "Is that what you named me? Not ghost or stalker or killer."

Lex laughed. "Contestants can't kill one another on this show."

"What about fuck?" He taunted as he pressed himself against her.

"I don't know you. You could have aids or be married."

"I don't have any sexual diseases and I'm not married."

"You would say that. How can I trust you?"

"Because you already do. You could have warned your team about me and you haven't. And because you were made for me. I plan on having you." Lex felt the zipper on her pants go down and his finger slide between her pants and panties. She moaned and involuntarily lifted her hips. He brought his lips down upon hers kissing her thoroughly. This was more than a kiss. It was a possession. He claimed her lips and took what she gave and then took some more.

She wasn't sure how he managed to get her pants off in the sleeping bag, but they were gone and her top was pushed up to expose her breasts. For a brief moment she wondered if she was being too easy. A slut. "Don't," he commanded staring into her eyes. "Don't you ruin this moment with me. You are mine. I'm yours. You belong to me and this may seem quick to you, but I waited forever for you. Give yourself to me. This first time I will not take this. Say no and I will leave forever."

She felt like she was at a precipice looking down onto her life. At one end was this mysterious man at the other was everything she ever known. She leaned forward and kissed him opening her thighs wide. He plunged into her slick opening. He was much bigger than she thought and she cried into his mouth. He eased back with a small look of worry in his eyes; she pulled against his thighs and raised her hips so he could slam with just as much force back into her. Her cries turned into moans of passion and she knew he was swallowing her loud wanton cries or risk waking her team.

He eased back and piston into her. Her body quaking with every thrust. Her pussy gripped him and it was she swallowing his cries. Her nails raked down his back making him arch into her. He gripped her thighs and raised her legs back until her knees touched her breasts opening her more to him. He fucked her ruthlessly and she whispered into his ears for more; harder. His hands on her thighs turned to steel marking her as he roared into her lips and pulled her hips up to meet his slamming down. His thick cock driving her deep into the dirt floor.

"I'm going to cum," Lex managed to get out a moment before her pussy squeezed him tightly and she jerked and shook with the force of her orgasm. Lex felt Shadow join her in her orgasm his cock thickening and pulsing in her pussy sending her into another orgasm. He kept pumping inside her his strokes getting longer and his cock staying longer in her warm sheath. She felt him go limp and she marveled that even flaccid she could still fuck him. He was quite big. He pulled from her and she groaned at the loss of him.

"Let me see your face. I want to see the face of my Shadow man."

Shadows smiled. "I like you calling me yours. He leaned forward so the firelight caught his features. Lex liked his dark hair, the blackness rivaling Michael's. Shadow's eyes were that dark grey she saw before ringed in black; like a dark storm. She thought his features looked mixed somewhere between Hispanic, Black, and maybe something European.

"Lex?"

Lex froze. "Answer him," Shadow whispered in her ear.

"W-what?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Michael. I'm ... masturbating."

"Oh uh, do you need help?"

Lex almost burst out laughing. Did he like her? She looked up and saw Shadow's face which instantly took the humor out of her. He looked murderous and was clearly trying to stamp down his rage. "Mine," he growled so that only she could hear.

"Uh, No Mike. I don't need any help. Please go back to sleep and let's not make an embarrassing situation more so."

She heard some movement and peeked her head out. He was back in his own bag across from the fire, but she saw the glittering of his eyes as he glanced her way. There was no way Shadow was going to be able to get out of her bag without being spotted.

"You have to leave?"

"How? It's going to be daybreak soon. I stayed too long."

"I can't tell my team I'm sleeping with the enemy. They won't trust me in this game." Lex looked up and saw the water pail near her. "I have an idea." With Shadow's help Lex managed to get on her pants. She leaned her arm out of her sleeping bag and 'accidentally' knocked over the water pail into the fire extinguishing it. Lex felt shadow emerge from her bag.

"What happened," Michael hissed. "I can't see a thing."

'I know. I was counting on that,' Lex thought to herself. "I knocked over the water pail getting out of the bag. I'll build the fire up. Hold on." She stroke a match just as she felt Shadow press beside her. She put the match to the kindle, but it went out.

"You can't light wet kindle or sticks on fire. You know this. Do I make you nervous?"

Lex stifled a laugh as she recognized Shadow was teasing her. She stared out towards Michael who would get his night vision back soon. "Go. You're gonna get me in trouble with my team."

"Remember you're mine," he whispered as she lit another match.

She turned her face towards his and he held her eyes for a moment as her hands moved automatically touching the match to dry kindle. Before the flames took hold he took a step back and disappeared. Lex leaned forward and blew on the flames so they would ignite the rest of the wood. She looked at Michael and shrugged. "Sorry." He turned and snuggled deeper into his bag.

The next day they set a good pace and arrived, as they thought they would, first to Tahiti Region. They were sipping margaritas and smiling as the Black Team came in. They stopped dead in their tracks and stared at the yellow bandanas tied to various parts of Yellow team's bodies. Black Team was upset was an understatement. As the teams came in one by one it would seem there would not be any reunions. The teams stuck to themselves. Which was a pity since Lex wanted to see Shadows again.

"Alexis? Hi, I'm Angelina the hostess. We have ... some news we need to discuss with you. Follow me." Lex turned to her team and shrugged before following Angelina into the main center of the show and finally into the camera room.

"As you know we have cameras everywhere. There isn't much we miss. We have already started a deal with Showtime to do Survivor: Military Edition After Dark like the Big Brother rendition. We found that our Soldiers are a lot more cunning and have big sexual appetites. Angelina looked pointedly at Lex."

"Is this about me having sex?"

"Yes and No. We don't mind you having sex. Hell, if we legally could we would encourage it, but what we thought is the same as you. That the person you were engaging in was another member of a team obsessed with you. Except last night we caught this." She touched a technician's hand and one of the screens showed Lex's face and just behind a clear half shot of Shadow's face.

"What am I missing," Lex said.

"These are the other contestants on the show. Another screen showed the 16 contestants. We have 4 teams of 4. 1 team of all female, 1 team of all men, and 2 teams of 2 men and 2 females. If we take out all the women we have these 8 men left. As you can see none of these men is the man who have been engaging in. We all thought he was another contestant of the show. He clearly is not."

"Than who is he?" Lex asked.

"We were hoping," Angelina said. "You could tell us that."

La_Reina
La_Reina
44 Followers
12