Survivors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. Do we try to meet back up with the group or go at it on our own?" Gavin asked. Pike seemed to think a minute.

"We should try to find them. Even if they don't want me to be with them, you can still-"

"No, remember what we just said?" Gavin asked. "We're here for each other. I'm with you, no matter what," Gavin held Pike's hand to his chest. Pike nodded.

"Okay. Then why don't we meet up with them anyways. If they reject m... us... then we're on our own. Or we're on our own already. Either way, finding them first gives us another potential option," Pike shrugged. Gavin nodded.

"Where do we look?" Gavin asked.

"Behind you," Dana's voice reached their ears. Both men jumped and turned around, looking at the small group of survivors.

"Jesus Christ," Gavin put a hand over his heart as it pounded in his chest.

"Boo," David chuckled.

"How did you guys find us?" Gavin hugged all of the members of the group.

"It's not hard. In an empty city, if it's not roaring, it's friendly," David shrugged. "You weren't roaring," he laughed and slapped Gavin on the back as they hugged.

"Yet," Dana added, bitterly glaring at Pike, who kicked the street with his eyes down.

"Yeah... about that. He can't quit. I'm not the leader of our group anymore, if you want us back, I'll gladly take that role again if you want me to, but I'm with Pike." Gavin wrapped a hand around Pikes slim waist and pulled him to his side. The members of the group all looked at each other.

"Gavin... we can't risk it," David shook his head.

"I know it's a risk. But what isn't a risk anymore?" Gavin reasoned. They all seemed to hesitate.

"He's a waste of resources. As far as things go, he's already dead," David said. Gavin resisted the urge to lash out at him, mainly because he knew what he was saying was true.

"He's not dead yet," he whispered in a low voice. David sighed.

"Whatever, but if anything happens it's on your heads." David poked Gavin in the chest and looked at Pike, both men nodded.

"Now, can we please get out of this place?" Another member of the group asked. As mongo hopped out of the van, the group headed for city limits as fast as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~