Susan

Story Info
His wife's affair makes him question everything.
4.3k words
4.31
38.1k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FredTR
FredTR
110 Followers

It's important to understand that even though I had sucked cock before, it had been many years ago. A few times experimenting when I was younger, over a decade ago, was all I had done. And now... well, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Justine (my wife) and I had been married for almost 12 years. We were both in out late 30s, closing fast on 40. We had one son together who was almost 9 and I coached his little league team. She had a son from a previous relationship who'd just entered college. My career was on a solid path and I was likely to make Senior VP before I hit 40. She worked at a bank and had just gotten a promotion to Senior Commercial Loan Officer. We owed a house with a little piece of land and an above ground pool. We had two dogs. We had two cars, nothing fancy but both fairly new and running well. We had some small investments, a little savings and my 401k.

In short, we were living the American Dream and were at that point in our lives where we were supposed to have a handle on our lives and who we were. At least that's what I thought.

But what did I know?

Justine had been cheating on me and I found out by discovering a motel receipt in her pocket when I was doing laundry (it was one of my chores). It was from one of the local No-Tell Motels for two hours, paid in cash. I didn't say anything to her for a week and wasn't exactly sure how I felt about it. In the beginning, I was angry. And yet, a part of me was aroused when I imagined her with a lover... A week became two, two became three, became a month and so on and still I said nothing.

Of course, in my mind, her lover was a man's man. He was a big guy, tall, broad shouldered, with a big cock. I imagined her sucking it and swallowing his cum or taking it on her face while she rubbed her pussy, the way she used to when we first started dating. And that would remind me of years ago, the times I tried sucking dick, the way I would jerk myself off and cum on the floor while warm cum filled my mouth or rained on my face.

Other times I wondered if she took it up the ass from him, something she never did for me. I found myself wondering what it felt like to fuck someone in the ass and, well, what it felt like to have a real cock in you and have it cum inside you.

Even though I often started out angry when these thoughts came to me, I would find myself getting hard. I would imagine her sucking it, like the sluttiest porn actresses I'd ever seen, making love to the shaft, head and balls with her mouth. I would imagine the dick in her cunt or ass and she was moaning with a mix of pain and pleasure as it slid in and out. I would imagine the details of the cock, the veins, the hair, the hood, the creases in his balls. From the beginning, in my mind he was uncut. Sometimes he was Latino. Or Black. Or White. Or even Asian. But usually Black. And always uncut.

My fantasy began to be more about the cock than anything else. I would stand in the shower, two fingers fucking my own ass in time to the fantasy cock in her ass, my hard dick and balls aching, until I couldn't take it. I would shove my fingers in deep and grab my shaft. I would stroke rapidly 3, 4, 5, maybe 6 times and explode in a glorious climax.

The curiosity began to drive me insane. She and I had not had sex in almost a year, but imagining her getting fucked regularly by some big dicked stranger was such a hot thought. Or maybe it was someone I knew?! I know it was wrong, but I decided to spy on her. I knew the PIN for her phone and one night while she was asleep I started looking.

I checked all of her texts and emails and call history and found nothing. I went through her pictures and still found nothing. I began to think maybe I was wrong, maybe there was an innocent explaination for the receipt. Maybe it was just a piece of trash she found and picked up. There hadn't been a real name on the receipt, just cash, so who knows?

I have to admit, I was almost disappointed. And then, just as I was about to put her phone away, a text came through from someone named "Susan".

"Hi", it said, "are you up?"

I hesitated and then, for some reason typed, "yes" and nothing else.

"Can't sleep?" was the instant reply, "me neither. I'm just so wired, can't stop thinking about today. I can't wait to fuck you again."

My head swam. Susan was obviously a fake name and this was her lover. My dick was hard. I needed to keep this going, to find out more, but how? How did I keep this going? I thought back to the dirty texts she sent me when we first started dating.

I started with a horny devil emoji and then, "I'm wet for you." My heart pounded as I waited for an answer.

It didn't take long, a smiley followed by, "God you're hot. And never satisfied, are you? I think you're right about your husband. If he's not fucking you, he must be gay. And he didn't even care about the motel receipt!"

My jaw dropped.

Another text - "You think he sucks dick as well as you do?"

I wondered, did I? I mean, the couple times I'd tried it in my college days, my efforts were rewarded within minutes and my skills were praised, two guys saying it was like I had no gag reflex, but did that mean much? I mean who complains about a blowjob? And why was I suddenly concerned with my own cock sucking skills as opposed to the fact that my wife and her boyfriend thought I was gay? Or that she apparently planted the motel receipt for me to find!

Another text - "Do you think he really stopped? I mean, I know he told you he only experimented a few times. Still, in my experience, once a man develops a taste for it, he can't stop."

My mouth was wide open. I was in shock. I had shared that with her in confidence and she had told her lover. I wasn't angry though, if anything I found it arousing.

A new text came through, "you still there, Baby?" and I realized I was being quiet for too long.

I texted back, "yes, sorry, still here," and then, a few seconds later, "I don't know if he's better or if he stopped. I bet he still wants it. He probably wants to follow me to me you and suck your dick dry."

"LOL! Well, he'll be disappointed if he tries, but you're probably right. You said you once saw him staring at the budge in a guy's bathing suit. I bet he dreams of being a cuckold sissy and imagines I'm some big black bull, ready to fuck both of you."

I wasn't shocked to realized this was true. I texted back, "I'm sure he does," and then, for some reason I don't understand, I added, "Did I ever tell you he liked me to finger his ass when I used to suck his dick?"

"Of course you did! You told me all about how hard his little dick got when you finger fucked him. That's when I first told you he was a fag! How could you forget that?"

I thought fast, "Yeah, I'm tired I guess. I need to go to sleep now."

A few seconds later I got an answer, "Okay. Make yourself cum and lick your fingers clean after for me, Baby girl."

I texted back, "yes, Sir" and waited for an answer. None came.

I read the exchange one time, deleted the texts. I poured through all of her texts to Susan and found nothing suspicious. The only thing I could tell was that "Susan" was someone she worked with. I put the phone back and went to the kitchen. I thought of all the times she said she was having lunch or shopping with her friend "Susan", all the late nights at the office. Her affair had been going on for years! And she'd told her lover everything about me! All of my most private, intimate secrets!

I poured myself a shot of Jack Daniels and swallowed it down. I poured another and sat down, nursing this one a little. I wanted to be angry at the betrayal, yet I wasn't. My dick was still hard. (My "little" dick! I wasn't that little, I was 5.5" long. Not little at all, completely average, in fact!) I thought of the last thing "Susan" said and realized I was rubbing myself through my pajamas.

I took my dick out, held it in my hand and looked at it. Well, maybe a hair under 5.5" I admitted to myself and certainly small compared to the guys in porn. I jerked off. I came in my hand and licked it up, like "Susan" had said to.

I climbed into bed, and drifted off to sleep. The last thought in my head was that I was probably closer to 5.25" than 5.5". Maybe even a little under that, if I was going to be completely honest with myself.

The next morning I was worried. Surely when "Susan" talked to Justine, she'd mention the late night chat. Or maybe they had these kind of chats all the time and he wouldn't? All day I considered what I'd do if I was confronted. Work was slow torture; I could barely leave my desk for fear I would get an erection. I may have been small, but I thought it was still obvious when a man got hard.

When I got home there was a blue Subaru in the driveway in my spot and I had to park next to the garage. I went in the back door and found Justine in the kitchen talking to a women with dirty blond hair. She looked to be in her late twenty's or early 30's and, while not a bikini model, had nice tits and a decent shape for a woman her age. She wore a dress that highlighted her chest with showing much cleavage; what my wife would call a "school teacher dress". She was a little masculine, perhaps. Still, with those big tits, she was what high school boys would call "a TILF", a Teacher I'd Like to Fuck.

"Where's Tim?" I asked looking around for our son.

"He's spending the night at my mom's. I thought we should talk."

My face got pale. I tried to stay composed. "Okay," I said, "let's talk." I walked over to pour myself a Jack. I made it a generous double. I figured the conversation was going to be her admission of the affair, maybe asking for a divorce, but who was this woman? A friend for moral support? A lawyer?

I took a sip as my wife began to talk. "I figured you too should meet face to face," she said, "since you've apparently already been texting. Fred, this is Susan, Susan, this is Fred."

I almost spit the whiskey out. "Susan" really was Susan! My wife was having a lesbian affair! The shock must have been obvious on my face. Susan chuckled while Justine just made an annoyed snort. I felt a little dizzy. It had never occurred to me that my wife was bisexual. I pulled out a chair and started to sit down. Susan stopped me.

"I think, Freddy, you should stand for this," she said, with just a slight smile on her face. For some reason, I did as she said.

Justine looked at me. "Did you get hard and jerk off after your chat last night, Fred?"

I said nothing as I felt my face flush. This conversation had played out a lot of ways in my head over the past few weeks and never anything like this. Both women started laughing and Justine said, "I told you."

Susan look me up and down. "The real question is, did the boy eat his cum? Did you, Freddy?"

Again, my face flushed and I said nothing. The women started laughing. "I think I deserve an answer, Freddy."

I swallowed most of the glass of whiskey in a single gulp and, barely above a whisper, said yes. Susan wasn't satisfied, she made me repeat myself loudly enough for her to hear. I took another big swallow, finishing the glass, and said yes again, nearly shouting this time.

"Yes what, Freddy? Tell me exactly what you did," she said.

I looked at Justine, pleading with my eyes. She just smiled and said, "Don't look at me, look at her. And answer the woman, Fred. Tell us. Tell us exactly. In detail. Tell us what you did you do stealing my phone and pretending to be me?"

My eyes locked with Susan's. She smiled as I spoke. "I sat in the kitchen, right here. I had a drink and thought about our chat. I thought you were a man. I pulled down my pants and I masturbated. I came in my hand and ate the cum."

They both laughed. I was hard in my pants and, even though my dick wasn't very big, it was obvious.

Over the next hour they were merciless. They literally had me stripped naked in front of them, serving them drinks and telling them everything. I told them about getting my first blowjob (a random guy in a park bathroom the summer before I left for college). About giving my first blowjob (a gay professor my freshman year in college and him fingering my asshole when he returned the favor). How after that I started fingering myself while I masturbated. The time I masturbated with a random guy in rest stop bathroom (and how he guided my willing head to his crotch and came in my mouth). The older gay guy I met at my summer job after my freshman year at college (I'd go to his apartment after work sometimes and trade blowjobs with him and his roommate). How many cocks I'd sucked (6 different cocks, although I'd had most of them more than once). How many pussies I'd licked (one, my wife's. "He's not very good at it," she added). The last blowjob I gave, my junior year at college and how my girlfriend almost caught me, making me swear off it. I told them how many girls I had actually had sex with (three, including my wife). I told them about soaping my hand up to I could get two fingers in my ass while I masturbated in the shower. I was naked and hard the whole time as they laughed and joked about me like I wasn't even there.

Susan and Justine were obviously both buzzed, as was I. They were having a great time. Honestly I didn't really understand what was going on. I was embarrassed, humiliated really, yet I couldn't stop answering their questions and was hard as a rock. I had told them everything and wished there was more.

I poured them another and, as I got close to Susan, she reached out and pulled me over by my dick. I looked at Justine, not sure what to do, but she just giggled and took a sip of her drink. Susan was suddenly very serious and focused on my dick.

"It is little," she said, "but a cute little thing. And soooo hard." She kissed the head and then flicked it with her fingers. She flicked it again. She stuck her tongue out and licked the bottom of my shaft. She wrapped her lips around it, just beneath the tip, and took it all in down to my balls. I groaned.

Justine stood behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I hadn't seen her take off her shirt, but she must have. I felt her naked tits against my back. She pinched my nipples and ran her fingers up the crack of my ass, pressing one tip into my ass-hole. It was out first sexual contact in nearly a year. She whispered in my ear, "Don't cum yet, Sissy-fag." I groaned and promised to hold myself back. She kept slipping the fingertip deeper in my ass as Susan bobbed her head on my little dick.

After a couple of minutes I was close to breaking my promise when Susan pushed me away. Justine pulled her finger from my ass, pinched my nipples painfully hard and admonished me, "Don't break your promise, faggot." I gasped out my promise again.

"I think," said Susan, "now that I've tasted the boy, he should taste me."

Justine said, "Sounds fair" and pushed me to my knees.

I looked up at my wife. "Really?" I asked.

Susan put her hand on my chin and turned me to face her. "Really," she said, "just remember, once you start, you can't stop until I cum."

"I won't, I won't stop. I promise."

"Good boy. Start with my feet. Take off my shoes and kiss my feet."

The shoes came off easily to reveal neatly pedicured toes. I licked and arches of each foot and kissed and sucked each toe. Justine, now completely naked, sat on the floor next to me. She kissed me and stroked my dick while I sucked toes. Even though I was about to have sex with my wife and her beautiful friend (my first hetero 3some!) Justine called me gay, a sissy and a faggot. She said it with affection and love. And then while I paid attention to Susan's left foot, Justine started on her right. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen a woman do.

Finally Susan told me I could start up her leg. Justine put her hands over my eyes and whispered, "don't look until she tells you to."

By now I understood our roles. We were there to please Susan, both my wife and I. Susan was a Goddess, my wife her Priestess and I was just a lucky prop to be used in the worship. Little more than a sacrifice.

I licked and kissed my way up her ankle, past her knee to her thigh. My head was under the skirt and I was just past her knee when Susan shifted. My eyes were still covered but I could tell she'd pushed her chair back and stood up. I heard her clothes hit the floor. I heard a giggle from Justine. I waited patiently, on my knees, to taste the first pussy aside from my wife's I had ever tasted.

Light and shadow changed and I knew Susan was standing right in front of me. I could feel the heat of her body.

"Last chance to back out," my wife said, "do you promise to make her cum?"

"Yes, I promise"

I felt Susan's hand on top of my head, pulling me forward. "Good boy," she said as Justine's hands dropped away from my eyes.

To be honest, I'm not sure what I'd expected. Like I said, I had only ever been with three women and my wife's pussy was the first I'd ever eaten. I didn't really like doing it, but she was my wife and it was something she liked. While I was making promises about eating Susan until she came, it was the situation more than the act that was turning me on. I hoped that either Justine would help, or Susan would cum quickly or we'd move to fucking. Whatever I was expecting, it wasn't this.

There, inches from my face, was a completely hairless masterpiece. A rock hard cock that was slightly longer than my own, curved slightly down and to the left, with a fat head and two tight little, hairless balls. The words came unbidden to my lips, "oh my god..."

The hand still pulled me forward until the cock tip was touching my lips. I opened my mouth and took it in, my first cock in almost two decades. I pressed my tongue against the base of the shaft and let Susan pull me onto her cock. My wife called me a faggot. The cock head went to the back of my throat and I struggled just a little to control my gag reflex. And then she was pushing my head back, pulling her cock from my mouth. And then in again. Easier not to gag this time. And then back out. And in. Easier still not to gag. And out. And in... over and over, each time easier not to gag, each time better than the last

I felt her balls as I sucked. After a minute or so of setting the pace, she took her hand off my head and began to touch her tits and body (sure, they'd been enhanced, but they were perfect). I held moved my head back and forth, the wonderful cock sliding in and out of my mouth each time, keeping the pace Susan has given me.

Justine stood right beside Susan, kissing her lips, her neck and tits and always watching me. She called me a Sissy, a Fag, Queer, a Gay Boy and a Cocksucker. I felt a love for her that I hadn't before.

Susan pushed me away and bent down over the table. She pulled apart her ass cheeks to reveal a beautiful, hairless, pink asshole. A rosebud. She told me to eat it, calling it her "boy cunt". I didn't hesitate. I kissed the lovely hole and licked the rim. Up and down, round and round.

Justine was holding the back of my head, pushing me deeper in the ass. "Stick your tongue in the hole, she likes that."

For the first time in my life, I pushed my tongue into an asshole. I licked and tongue fucked that boy cunt like it was the most delicious treat ever, because it was. Susan ground her ass into my face.

After a few minutes, Susan reached behind and pushed me away. She looked at Justine and said, "Lover, why don't you show the little bitch boy how it's done."

At Susan's command, droped to her knees and pushed me away. She started to tongue fuck Susan's boy cunt, making love to it with her mouth. It occurred to me my wife must have done the same thing, many times. I watched for a moment and wondered if she'd ever done it with a man. Then, without urging, I got under her and began to suck Susan's dick again. I wrapped my lips around the cock and stated to suck from under. It was awkward, but I did my best to please my new Goddess. Susan moaned and suddenly stood up knocking Justine onto her ass.

FredTR
FredTR
110 Followers
12