Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try to keep it on my face if you can. Cum in my hair, up my nose, or on my blouse does me no good. And lastly, you don't have to be afraid of contact. You may rub your spurting cock liberally all over my face while you cum. The softness and beauty of my pretty face all over your hard squirting cock will help you ejaculate more deeply and fully."

At this point, my heart was absolutely pounding with excitement. I could barely contain myself.

"After you finish, then I will apply the ejaculate to my face, and you will get dressed and leave immediately, without any further discussion. I don't like to socialize during this entire exchange. It makes things too emotionally complicated. I would rather keep this a simple transaction, that we both benefit from, but which has nothing to do with anything else. In your case, because we are neighbors, we have an acquaintance outside of this setting. You are not unique in this regard - some of the men who help me are from school, from my church, or other settings. In all these cases, I like to keep the two interactions completely separate. As my neighbor, we will socialize and may become friends. But at those times you will never mention ejaculating on my face. Likewise, when you are masturbating on my face you will not socialize with me. Understood?"

I nodded eagerly. At this point I was ready to consent to anything just to be allowed to relieve myself.

"Oh - and one last thing," she added. "No asparagus. Don't eat it for at least two days before you see me. I hate the odor it gives to semen."

I couldn't help it - I was lightly rubbing my cock through my pants with my eyes half closed. "Sure, yeah, OK, no asparagus..."

"So, that's about it. Any questions?"

"Can I start now?" I managed to get out through my heavy breathing.

"Of course!" She laughed and flipped her hair back over her shoulders, apparently in preparation for receiving a faceload from my hard horny cock.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I pulled off my shirt and removed my socks and shoes. I briefly glanced up at her for reassurance before stripping off my shorts and exposing my cock. She was smiling and apparently all for it. I pulled off my shorts and underwear in one stroke, and my eager cock sprang out with immediate and urgent rigidity. The cool air on my cock and balls felt exquisite. I looked up at Susan and nearly swooned with pleasure. I could scarcely believe that I was really there in front of her, totally nude, and completely and openly erect. I am not exactly Long Dong Silver, but I am blessed with a nicely large package, and at this moment it stood larger and more excited then I had ever seen it.

"Wow, nice cock!" she exclaimed, then suddenly covered her mouth reservedly. I guessed she felt that she had broken her 'no socializing' rule with that comment. But I at least liked it. "Please, have a seat and pleasure yourself as needed. Normally we will do this at my place, and I will do other things, as I mentioned. But this time, since we are here, I will sit and watch you play with that big hard cock."

I walked over next to her, my cock bouncing rigidly in front of me. God how wonderful it was to feel the taut tugging of my penis and balls as I walked! Her gaze fell intently on my dancing stiff cock, and it pleased me very much. I sat down next to her, laid back on the couch, and spread my legs. I felt that if I were to touch my cock, it would explode instantly in a shower of cum. So I instead gradually caressed my thighs, my tummy, my balls. Every once in a while I grasped my cock and tugged at it, feeling the wonderful erect hardness, flicking it and letting it bounce back stiffly.

"Wow, it's so hard!" she couldn't help noticing. Her eyes ran hungrily up and down the length of my tall shaft, and I could almost feel her gaze, like little gossamer caresses. The excitement of being watched by this gorgeous creature was almost unbearable. It was almost as though her gaze alone was enough to send me over the edge.

I continued to play, and a little dribble of pre-cum ran down the swollen head and dribbled down the straining shaft. Susan watched with apparent fascination, and her attention drove me wild with pleasure. She reached into her purse and pulled out a circular pad, made of some light cotton or paper material. I realized that this must be the "brush" that she used to apply the cum to her whole face. I couldn't believe we were actually going to do this all the way. The thought made my cock throb with delicious ecstasy, and I almost orgasmed right there.

I supposed that I should take longer to follow her instructions, and build up a large ejaculate. But her story and the whole situation was so overwhelming that I didn't feel I could hold out any longer. I played lightly for a few more minutes, almost climaxing all over my tummy three separate times. My balls ached with the longing to empty themselves. The head of my cock was swollen and straining to let loose. At last I felt I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ready!" I said, as I stood up and faced her.

She closed her eyes and leaned into my cock, placing the center of her forehead about an inch from the tip of my incredibly excited cock.

"Oh god!" I couldn't help vocalizing as the first spurt flew out. I felt it start deep within the core of my body, and rush with incredible speed through the shaft of my cock and out the sensitive, stimulated tip.

Splash! The first spurt hit her just above the bridge of her nose and splattered liberally over her left eye. Remembering what she had said, I thrust my cock forward and pressed it into the heavenly perfection of her beautiful little face. Nothing I could say would describe adequately the burst of tender softness I felt when the head of my spasming cock first came in contact with that silky smooth little angelic face. If anything, my second spurt shot out more violently than the first.

Wave after wave of orgasm racked my body. Semen flew, splashed and dribbled all over her face. I ran my cock over her cheeks, her lips, her chin, her forehead. I wanted to paint every inch of that perfect face with my hot horny seed. She held the oval pad under her chin, and as the semen gushed out and ran in torrents down her face, it dripped liberally over the pad. Eventually even this was soaked. A big drop of cum dribbled on her bare calf, and another landed on the soft nude toes of one foot.

Gradually, after what must have been a record number of spurts for me, the spasms subsided, and I was left slowly tracing the head of my cock over her stunningly beautiful skin. As the last little drops of cum dribbled out of my still-throbbing cock, I rubbed it freely in the semen and applied it all over her face. I caressed and painted her face with cum for at least two minutes - both of us in complete silence - using my still sensitive cock as an applicator. God what beautiful pleasure! Eventually she slowly pulled back, and began to wipe her face with the pad.

She expertly applied an even coating of sperm all over her flushed and glowing face, while I watched in amazement. She went all the way to her hairline all over her face, under her chin, down her neck, and even beyond, eventually covering all exposed skin down to her collarbone, and down her chest to the tops of her breasts. Then she stood up, without a word, and walked out my front door to her apartment.

I collapsed onto the couch in a daze. I laid there for a long time, eventually dozing off. I awoke at about midnight with a new erection, and so great was my excitement from the day's activities that I spread my legs and masturbated vigorously, fantasizing about my incredible experience with Susan. After about 10 minutes I felt the familiar but always surprisingly wonderful release of pleasure. Although I could have sworn I was totally empty, I managed to shoot thick wads of cum high on my chest, gradually decreasing in force until the sperm pooled in my belly button. Without even bothering to clean up, I fell back asleep, awaking the next morning with the dried evidence of my midnight activities all over my chest and abdomen.

* * *

Susan scheduled me again about 2 weeks later. It was torture waiting that long, but I made it, and it was well worth the wait. This second time, she worked on her homework while I played with myself. As would become my habit in the coming months, I stripped totally nude and sat in a large armchair. The chair had large convenient armrests - I could lie back and throw a leg over each one, and it held my legs spread wide open, with my cock and balls deliciously exposed. I pulled the chair right up next to hers to that I could see her beauty up close while I drove myself to a frenzy of excitement. Every few minutes she would glance up from her work, and give me a heartwarming silent smile. Sometimes she would reach over and tickle my shaft, or underneath my balls with her soft, slender feminine fingers.

"Are you working up a big load of fuck juice for my pretty little face?" She knew just how to drive me crazy with the occasional well-timed commentary.

Again I emptied all over her gorgeous face, in a splendid shower of pleasure. This time I delighted particularly in running the entire head of my cock all over her pretty little lips during our post-orgasmic penis caressing.

I seemed to average about once a week thereafter - I was never sure how and why she chose dates. Usually she would tell me, at the start of each appointment, what date she would like to see me the following time. She recorded these in a little notebook labeled "Helpers". That's what she called us - her "helpers."

I continued to chat with Susan when we ran into each other in the yard, or at the grocery store. Gradually, we became friends - maybe not best friends, but we occasionally did things together outside of our "mutually beneficial arrangement." I don't know whether it was her doing or mine, but it was a completely asexual and unromantic friendship. For my part, I think I didn't really press on making it anything more, because really what more could I want? The woman let me cum all over her face, and didn't care who else I went out with. That was not a boat I wanted to rock.

We both dated around a lot, and I saw her coming and going with other guys, as I did with other women. She was not much of an evening person, but during the times when she did have evening plans, we would occasionally move our beauty appointment to 4pm instead of 8pm. When this happened, I couldn't help wondering what her date would think if he knew anything about her cosmetic preparation. A few times she went as far as calling this or that fellow her 'boyfriend' for a while, but they never seemed to stick for long. I think she was sowing her wild oats, and I guess I was too.

Since her bedroom was only a thin wall away from mine, I did hear her with other men sometimes - not 'helpers', but actual dates, with actual sex. I always enjoyed this. She was not quiet during sex, and more than once laid naked on my bed masturbating to the sound of her cries of pleasure, as she satisfied herself on some lucky fellow's erect penis. I pictured her lying on her back, totally nude, receiving a good stiff fucking. I imagined her long graceful legs spread wide open, and those thin feminine feet and cute little pedicured toes bouncing in the air as she shook and trembled with uncontrollable orgasm, and received her lover's sperm deep inside her wet pink cunt. But I did not speak of this to her. There was no place for it. In our social relationship, it was not appropriate, and in our other relationship, there was no socializing.

* * *

My life as Susan's 'helper' continued, and each visit was a universe of erotic pleasure. I could go on forever describing each delicious detail. But in the interest of brevity, let me just relate a few of the more unusual occurrences that developed.

I remember one time, shortly after I started, that I had offered to upgrade her phone jacks for her (making them support two lines each). I started well before 8pm, but ended up needing an unexpected trip to Radio Shack for a part, so I ran late. I was rushing to finish, but, much to my chagrin, I was still huddled over a nest of wires when the dreaded knock came precisely at 8pm. Susan seemed unperturbed as she answered to door. It was one of the men I had seen before in the driveway. "Hello Jeffrey, come on in. Jeffrey, this is Mark - it's OK, he's also one of my helpers."

"Hey, I can take off for a while if you want," I offered.

"Well, it certainly isn't necessary for my sake," Susan said. "Jeffrey, are you OK if Mark keeps working here?" "Sure," he shrugged. "Nothing he hasn't seen before, apparently."

So I did keep working, trying not to stare. It was sort of interesting. He actually brought a vibrator, heels, and panties. He laid down nude on her couch, and draped the lacy girl's panties around his cock. For a while he dragged these up and down his cock, letting the lace and frills lightly tickle his hard shaft and penis head. After that, he masturbated using the woman's pump for a while. He thrust his cock inside it and let the heel strap tickle him behind the balls. Then he put lube on the vibrator, and played it around his asshole while he jacked off slowly, halting at intervals when he became too excited. Wow - not much inhibition there! I resolved to bring some new kinky toys into my own sessions with Susan.

I kept working, and finished while he was still going. Susan came over and I explained to her how two-line phones worked, and how I had wired the various jacks. She was nonchalantly asking questions and discussing the phone wiring while 3 feet away a nude man masturbated on her couch. I was just wrapping up explaining to her when Jeffrey called out. "Ready!".

"Excuse me a moment," Susan said, with a wink. I felt a little awkward standing there - I mean, it was weird to look, but it would probably be even more weird to not look. What was I supposed to do, stare off into space and feign a sudden interest in the chandelier? Anyway, I did watch. He had a nice sized cock, maybe not as long as mine, but also well above average. It was very thick, and rock hard. She knelt in front of him and cast her face skyward as he enthusiastically rubbed the underside of his squirting tool up and down her soft little face. I saw her tongue flick out and lick his balls a few times, which brought forth moans of pleasure from him.

I was pretty much finished anyway, so I put away my tools as Jeffrey got dressed, and we both parted at about the same time. "See you later, Jeffrey."

"Bye Mark, nice meeting you," he waved and got into his car. Just like meeting someone at the water cooler at work, I guess.

* * *

A couple months into this I received another little bonus, which was to stay with us for the rest of our association. I had just called "Ready!" and Susan assumed her position, but instead of just sitting there passively, she grasped my balls in one hand, the base of my cock in the other, and slid her pretty glistening lips over the head of my penis! She quickly slid her hot wet mouth down my cock as far as it would go, then withdrew it just in time to avoid a mouthful of sticky wet juice. I had an extra hot orgasm that time, bathing her face completely in dripping semen.

I got dressed in silence, as usual. But as I was leaving, she looked down at the floor and said "I hope you don't mind what I did. You know....with my mouth....at the end there."

"No, no, I loved it!" I said, of course.

"Good. I like that too." She seemed very uncomfortable to admit that, as though it bordered inappropriate for our little arrangement. But she continued. "From now on you may tell me your ready a little early, and I can finish you that way if you like. " Still she did not gaze up from the floor.

"OK! Great." I stood there. Awkward pause. Still no eye contact.

"You may go now," was all she said.

From then on, I was blessed to get the most exquisite cocksucking from her pretty little articulate mouth each time before I came. Usually I shot the first spurt deep inside her hot wet mouth. But she didn't seem to mind the wasted semen, and I sure as heck wasn't going to bring it up.

* * *

I remember other little incidents. For example, there was the time when Susan was on the phone - with her mother of all people - and continued the conversation, cool as a cucumber, while sitting and facing me and playing with my balls. When I silently mouthed "Ready!", she held the mouthpiece away, and continued listening while I released my pleasure all over her cute little waiting face. She managed to continue the conversation without missing a beat, although I did get a little cum on the phone. Hopefully I didn't short out anything. What on Earth would her mother think if she knew?

A few times, when she was sitting at her vanity, she gave me another little extra treat. She had a jar of Vaseline there, and once in a while - prompted by god-knows-what - she would dip her finger into the Vaseline and rub it on my asshole while I was playing with my hard cock. Then she would slowly slide it in, and start tickling the back of my prostate. This was always done after I had been "at play" for a while, and always triggered a pretty quick "Ready!" from me. Most of the time she left her finger in there and probed and caressed while I came. These were very intense orgasms.

Of course there were inconveniences too. I remember one time having a hot date with a new secretary from work - Lisa - the night before I was scheduled to see Susan. She seemed willing to do just about anything, and under normal circumstances I would have taken her to bed that night. But I was thinking that if I spent all my seed inside Lisa's tender young pussy that night, then I wouldn't have enough left for Susan's pretty face the next day, and she might 'terminate our arrangement' as she had said. I decided that Susan was too good to give up. It was uncomfortable disengaging from Lisa that night, but I did. I think I pissed Lisa off - she never did go out with me again.

Then there was the time Susan answered the door in nothing but a towel, having just showered. The towel was too small, and didn't really cover her. She didn't move to get dressed though - maybe it didn't make sense to her to get dressed just to get cum on her clean clothes.. I got nude, sat in my usual armchair, and started working up my cum load. She busied herself with various tidying while I played. The towel was so short that I could plainly see her cleavage on top, and the erotic curve of her ass cheeks on bottom. I almost lost my load all over myself when she bent over to pick up things a few times, briefly exposing neatly trimmed pussy lips. When the "Ready" time came, she knelt in front of me and started sucking my cock with her soft wet mouth, as usual, and massaging the shaft and balls with her tender little fingers. But without her hands to keep the towel up, it collapsed in her lap, revealing to me for the first time her full round breasts, in all their nude glory. They were capped with large pink nipples, and large areolas. I couldn't help reaching down to fondle one as I released my orgasm at first in her mouth, and then all over her face. It was one of my bigger loads, probably due to the novelty of seeing and feeling her tits for the first time. She didn't say anything about this, and neither did I. When we were done, she simply wrapped the towel around her waist, apparently giving up on covering her breasts. She then sat topless at her mirrored vanity, and - as usual - applied the cum to her face with a pad, as I got dressed and left in silence.

* * *

If I were to pick my favorite time of all, though, it would have to be the Rachel incident. When I entered Susan's place that evening, I was not surprised to see Susan wearing nothing but sexy little panties and a lacy teddy. This was her common bedtime outfit. But I was shocked to see Rachel sitting on the couch in similar attire. Rachel's long red wavy hair cascaded down over the thin straps of her little cream colored teddy, which barely covered her full and prominent tits. Susan explained that she and Rachel were going on a road trip to Las Vegas early the next morning, and so Rachel was going to spend the night. Rachel sat on the couch with her long smooth nude legs tucked under her, looking incredibly tantalizing and hot. Her panties were extremely small, and rode high up on her delicious ass cheeks.