Susan & Edward-Go to Greece Ch. 01

Story Info
Susan's nervous first time on a nude beach.
7.4k words
4.6
71.1k
56

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a man and a woman trying to re-ignite the passion in their marriage. In previous stories, the experiences of a vacation to the Caribbean proved life-changing - and marriage saving. Now this couple continues to explore new erotic adventures to see where this road takes them...

This story is about sexual exploration through discovering the power of a woman's inner exhibitionist. It is long as it tries to capture the emotions of a mature woman shedding her inhibitions. This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details. If you are looking for a quick fuck and suck story, this is not for you.

*********************

After showering and before getting dressed, Susan looked at her reflection in the mirror. Now past fifty, this tall, blonde, green-eyed woman still looked pretty good. Despite her age, her 36B breasts retained their shape nicely even without support and showed no impact from breastfeeding three kids, or from gravity. Her breasts were capped by quarter-sized pink areola. Her stomach was relatively flat and her pussy shaved with just a thin strip of hair, the product of her recent decision to keep herself relatively hairless "down there." Her creamy white skin was smooth and, even after three kids, bore no scars or stretch marks from childbirth.

She turned a little and glanced over her shoulder. Her ass was nicely rounded with no sag. Overall, she was really pleased at what she was seeing. She was a mature woman with a mature woman's look; and as she had recently become aware, a look that many men still found attractive and very appealing. Although, as with most women, she felt there was still room for improvement.

Her hormones were changing and a new chapter in her life had begun. She felt stirrings; "tingles" as she called them. It didn't take much to get her aroused nowadays.

It started in Punta Cana a couple years ago. In such a romantic, sexually charged place she, she and Edward 're-connected'. And for the first time, she acquiesced to Edward and removed her top and sunbathed topless. Actually, she did more than sunbathe topless; she swam, and even went for walks on the beach while topless. Even weeks afterward, Susan could not stop thinking about how liberating and sexy she felt during that holiday in Punta Cana.

A little background, Susan was a typical middle-aged mother and wife, who also was a career professional. After so many years of raising kids, keeping the house in order, and working full-time, she felt she was on a constant mouse wheel with no end in sight. Whenever, she and her husband Edward tried to have some time for themselves, often rest or sleep was the night activity of choice. But that holiday in Punta Cana changed everything.

Today, life was good for Susan and Edward. Financially secure, they were able to treat themselves now and again to "The Good Life" - overseas travel, nice dinners out, parties, etc. They were relatively healthy and they exercised regularly to keep in shape.

Through all this, Edward felt closer to Susan than ever before. And their sex life was downright hot - better than ever. No longer was sex routine. They sprinkled their lovemaking with "Sexy Talk." Both of them enjoyed reliving their hottest moments they had experienced in Punta Cana, particularly when Susan walked the beach topless, the impromptu photo shoot with a young Dominican guy, and Susan's attraction to Keith, that hot sexy guy she met in Punta Cana on their last day. That week started a new and sexually charged life for them.

It had been one of the Edward's hottest fantasies to see Susan completely nude on a beach. Not a remote beach, but a crowded public beach. Edward loved to show off his hot wife. He just could not get the vision out of his head of Susan laying on a blanket or confidently walking along the beach completely naked, in front of other guys watching her every move. He shared that fantasy with Susan often.

Although Susan 'played along' to appease her husband, in reality she was intrigued by the idea of going to a nude beach. Ever since Keith, that hot guy they met in Punta Cana, told them of his times on the nude beaches of Spain, she began to have her own fantasies about being on a nude beach. But her fantasies were a little different. She had fantasized about seeing Keith naked. In fact, she wanted to see a variety of men and their cocks. She had never seen an uncircumcised cock and wanted to compare one with her husband's circumcised cock. She was curious to see if men got erections on a nude beach.

But Susan always dismissed the possibility of going to a nude beach. Sure, it was a liberating, sexy feeling when she sunbathed topless. And yes, it was exciting when she knew other guys were looking at her tits. And yes, she was really getting to love taking it up a notch by flashing and teasing. But completely nude was something completely different. There was just something about being completely naked. A quick flash of a pussy was one thing, but being naked for hours in clear and constant view of others was something else. Would she actually be able to go through with it?

After a particularly hot lovemaking session, Edward felt it was a good time to see if fantasy could become reality. Edward offered to take their next holiday in Greece. Edward had already done his research. The Greek Islands offered a wonderful holiday experience. With many choices of islands and styles unique to each island, and with the Greek beaches being clothing optional, Edward concluded Greece would be the perfect location for their next holiday. He believed they could ease into making his fantasy a reality. Ultimately he was unsure if Susan would be a participant or just an observer.

"Honey," Edward whispered to Susan after their incredible lovemaking session, "For our next holiday, I think we should go to the Greek Islands."

Without hesitation, Susan pulled Edward closer and whispered, "Let's do it!"

Susan's answer, while welcoming, actually surprised Edward. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! I trust you and I know you do a really good job of planning our holiday. So let's go!"

"I do not want you to agree just because you say I really want to. I want BOTH of us to really want to."

Susan kissed Edward deeply, and then whispered softly but this time with commitment, "I really want to!!!"

The next day, they browsed websites dedicated to help travelers plan a trip. They went to the library and looked at books on Greek travel. Susan soon fell in love with the idea of going to the Greek Islands. The islands seemed exotic - beautiful scenery, friendly people, good food, and nice beaches.

"You know, the islands of Naxos and Mykonos are known for having great beaches," Edward informed Susan. "Some of those beaches on those islands are party beaches, and others are clothing optional!"

"I hope you know that we are not going all the way to Greece only to spend all of our time on a nude beach!" Susan's lecturing surprised Edward and gave him pause.

The words did come out of Susan's mouth, but in reality she was really intrigued by the idea. So a trip to Greece was in the works. But would fantasy become reality???

**************************

The Greek Island of Naxos was beautiful; natural beauty, historic sites, and friendly people. Their first day on the island was spent sightseeing. The next morning while eating breakfast, Susan and Edward talked about what to do that day.

"I suppose we could have a beach day," Susan said.

Susan's suggestion surprised Edward. He wanted to go, of course, but he thought he would have to coerce his wife. She knew many of the Greek beaches were clothing optional. He jumped on it. "Great idea, sweetheart!"

And just like that, Susan and Edward were headed to a nearby beach.

Plaka Beach was one of the nicest on the Island, and it was easily reachable by bus from town. So after breakfast, they walked into town, bought tickets for the bus and waited at the bus stop for the bus to Plaka Beach. Edward knew from his research about Plaka and knew to get off on the last bus stop, which was the best part of the beach. I also just happened to be the area that was considered clothing optional. They got off the bus at the last stop and Edward led Susan over the dunes to the beach.

The scene was right out of a postcard. The sea was a beautiful blue-green color. The sand, white and soft. A couple of sailboats bobbed while anchored just offshore. The waves lapped gently. The blue sky was a nice contrast to the coastline. Yes this was the Greek paradise you see in magazines.

As they walked across the sand from the dunes to the waterline, Edward insisted they turn left. The beach had a smattering of couples and a few groups, all "clothed."

But within seconds, Susan's eyes grew big. A young couple, both nude, who appeared to be in their early 30's walked closely right past them. Both were good looking and in great shape. She was tall and thin with perky tits and a shaved pussy. He was also tall but with a hairy chest and equally hairy pubes. They were speaking French. They made eye contact and nodded as they passed.

Susan immediately noticed the tall guy was uncircumcised and with a rather large cock of at least 8" flaccid. "Wow!!!" she whispered to herself. Susan could not help herself as she stood frozen for a moment, seemingly with her mind blown. She looked up at her husband and smiled, saying nothing. It felt very awkward to look at another man's cock out there in public, but then again, it was hard not to. "Thank god for these sunglasses!" she thought to herself.

She just saw her first uncircumcised cock in real life, and she was impressed!

Then they came upon an older couple walking the beach, hand in hand, and wearing not a stitch but for their hats. Susan looked around and saw two women sunbathing on their backs, their sun-kissed boobs pointing straight up and a few guys sitting taking in the sights. They were all completely nude.

"I feel like we are sticking out. Are we supposed to be naked already?" Susan whispered to Edward.

"I think we are fine. Let's continue further and find a good spot. Let's get settled first."

"Ok, sounds good."

It was a perfect cloudless sunny day, so there were quite a few people on the beach already -- far more than Susan expected. She felt her pulse increase, likely from her nervousness. Her excitement became more evident when her nipples began to harden, demonstrating a desire to poke through her bikini top.

Edward, on the other hand was thrilled that there were so many people. Not that he got off on being an exhibitionist, but because he loved showing off his wife. He was one to voyeur his wife, and the bigger the audience, the hotter the experience.

Edward eyed a spot - not far from the water, and neither close to nor far away from others. Two single women were on their right. The first was a pretty younger woman, mid-20's maybe, and sunbathing on her back, distinctive bikini tan lines readily visible and sporting a closely trimmed pubic mound.

The other woman appeared to be in her forty's and had a deep tan. The lack of tan lines gave an indication she was no stranger to nude beaches. Edward noticed she was completely shaved.

A middle aged but in-shape couple was behind them. On the other side was a single guy; portly and also middle aged.

Edward thought this would be a good place to set their blanket. He did not think Susan would be thrilled being amongst a bunch of guys. Having two single women nearby seemed perfect to let Susan feel at ease on her first day on this Greek beach.

"What do you think? Is this spot good or should we move further up the beach?"

Susan scanned the beach further down and noticed the people sunbathing, mostly middle aged men and some couples, but not many younger people...all of them were nude. While she did not want to stare, she had noticed each person sort of nodded or otherwise acknowledged them as they passed, as if they were old friends.

Susan looked around and then looked back at Edward. He had a certain "determination" on his face. She thought, "This is good, let's just set up here," nodding her approval. "What the hell," she thought, "we will not run into anyone we know anyway"

"OK then," Edward thought. "Let's do it!" He then spread out the large blanket.

Susan stood still for a moment, with her beach bag still in her hand.

She noticed herself breathing a bit faster at just the thought of going topless again. Even though she actually enjoyed sunbathing without her bikini top, she could never tell her friends or neighbors back home. Unfortunately, it seems, as they got older every woman had been programmed to cover more, and even be ashamed of their own body. A woman in her fifties really "shouldn't" wear a bikini. Certainly, no woman in her fifties should be topless, and definitely not nude.

She looked around again. There were nude people everywhere. And more people were arriving. She was amazed how nonchalant and carefree these people seemed with their bodies. There were definitely a lot more guys than girls, which scared her a bit. And of course all the guys around her were fully nude, and she was convinced they all were watching her.

She could feel the butterflies in her stomach as she prepared to remove her top. She turned around to undo her bikini top and, surprise!! Edward had already dropped his board shorts and was lying on his back with his cock in full view.

"Well that did not take long. Looks like you could not get naked fast enough!"

"Hell Susan. We're on vacation on the Greek Isles. When in Rome...er Greece..."

A bit cautious and still breathing erratically, Susan looked left and then right. No one seemed to be paying attention that her husband was naked. She thought to herself, "This is it...we are really going to do this!"

Edward knew his wife was hesitant as she took in the surroundings. Her next step was to take her bikini off. But out here, there was no privacy for her to remove her clothes. They were out in the open.

She quickly realized that it was now or never for her. "Well...the hell with it!"

He watched as his wife, still standing and still obviously nervous, undid the top of her bikini and let it fall off. Her pale breasts jiggled as they became unencumbered by her bikini top. Edward watched as Susan tossed her bikini top in the beach bag. He hoped she would not put it back on until they left for the day.

She took off her sheer sarong, pulled out the sunscreen and nervously started applying it all over her shoulders, her chest, and her stomach. Then she squirted a bit more and massaged the lotion all over her tits. Susan had to admit that it felt great being exposed to the Greek sun and gentle breezes.

Edward loved watching as his wife ever so casually rubbed lotion on her tits in front of him. The creamy white color of her boobs and soft puffy pink areolae contrasted nicely with her late summer tan.

Edward wanted to grab her and play with those tits, but he resisted, for the moment and enjoyed his personal show. He watched as his wife put dabs on her fingers and rubbed the extra sunscreen onto her nipples. As she did, he could see her nipples hardening further.

Susan again glanced down at Edward and noticed Edward's erection. "Ohh, you're growing! And it looks like you are about to drip!"

Edward looked down and saw his cock at half-staff. Watching his wife massage her titties out her in the open was certainly a turn on. He casually wiped the pre-cum from the tip.

Just as Susan was finishing, Edward jumped up and offered to do her back. He turned her around, and squirted out some sunscreen. He started a slow massage of the cream on his wife's back.

Then he looked around and saw most of the fellow sunbathers now watching him, with Susan facing directly in their direction. He realized his personal show had become a public show. And he took his time to allow everyone to get a good look at his wife.

Susan soon realized what her husband was up to. But instead of protesting, she relented and allowed his little "show" to continue. She just stood there and looked around as her husband methodically covered her back, her tits on full display. By now, she was also aware that more and more people were arriving at the beach, and more setting up around them.

One single guy set up in front of them. But for his height, only about 5'-9", his chiseled face with a perfectly trimmed beard, trim tanned body and overall confidence gave him the look like he could make the cover of GQ magazine. Susan immediately noticed he was uncircumcised and completely without body hair. In a word, he was HOT! Perhaps too close for Susan's comfort, he set up just a few feet in front of their blanket.

Fully protected from the sun, Susan dropped the sunscreen into her bag and lay down next to Edward, keeping her bottoms on. She was hesitant to go 'full Monty'.

She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the lapping water, the hot sun warming her boobs, and the slight breeze blowing across her nipples. "This really DOES feel great!" she thought.

"Hmmmm," Edward thought. Susan being topless would normally be the illicit exposure that would drive Edward crazy. But here on a beach where he and most people were completely nude, he wanted to see "all" of Susan. Why was she hesitant to join the party?

At the same time, Susan was debating her next move herself. She hated that she was being so indecisive. After all this planning and build-up prior to choosing to come to the Greek Islands, has she now decided that getting completely naked in front of others is not something she could go forward with? After all, experiencing complete freedom from clothes on a public beach together with her husband was why they were here. Yet, she felt self-conscious.

Over the next 25-30 minutes, Edward also noticed more and more people coming to the beach, which meant even more setting up around them. There were mostly couples, but the single guys still outnumbered the single girls by at least 4 to 1. He saw the young couple they saw earlier splashing in the water in front of them. Nearby in the other direction, half a dozen guys and four other couples were in the water. Everyone seemed to keep a respectful distance. However with more people arriving, he thought, may make Susan even less comfortable.

Lying back with her eye's closed, Susan enjoyed the feeling of the sun and breeze on her body. To her shame, she could not get the image of the young French man's cock she saw when they first arrived out of her mind. That image sent electrifying pulses through her body.

She sat up leaning on her elbows as she surveyed the scene around her. She noticed the man that had set up in front of her appeared to be staring at her. He quickly looked away when he realized he was 'caught'. It was obvious he had been focused on her. Normally she would become embarrassed or self-conscious. But to Susan's surprise, knowing she was the object of this stranger's intent stare gave her a slight thrill.

Beyond him, the young French couple she saw earlier was coming out of the water hand-in-hand. The man's uncircumcised cock bobbing left and right seemed larger, and his girl's nipples on her perfect tits appeared to be clearly aroused, as if the young couple had been "playing" in the water.

With all the visuals around her, she felt a warm wetness steadily growing between her legs, her body undeniably demonstrating her growing excitement.

She was now ready, she thought. It was time for her to come out of her conservative mom shell and join the libertines. Susan stood up. She felt like her heart was lodged into her throat as she looked left and then looked right. The beach was way more crowded now. And there was a fairly steady stream of people walking along the water just a few meters in front of them. She noticed all different sizes and shapes and genders, and all naked. Several fellow beach-goers were looking right at her. But, she neither panicked nor covered up. Involuntarily, Susan's excitement was growing.