Susan & Edward-Go to Punta Cana Ch. 07

Story Info
Topless on the beach leads to a life changing offer.
8.2k words
4.7
43.2k
25

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Topless on the beach leads to a life changing offer

NOTICE: Copyright © 2021 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a man and a woman trying to re-ignite the passion in their marriage after raising 3 kids. In Part I, the experiences of a vacation to the Caribbean a year ago proved life-changing and marriage saving. The flame ignited in that trip began to burn a bit hotter each day since. Now this couple wants to explore new erotic adventures and see where this road takes them...

(This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details. If you are looking for a quick fuck and suck story, this is not for you. These stories are based on my (real) life experiences)

This is the last chapter of this series. I hope you enjoyed it. Feedback is welcome.

---------------------

Back at the hotel, Susan lay staring at the ceiling, the first to awaken after their day at the beach. She re-examined everything that had happened, and what she had caused to happen. She replayed things in her mind. She suffered from guilt over her brazen behavior. She did it, after all, to make her husband happy, right? And she was certain Edward enjoyed it. But why the feelings of regret, shame, and remorse?

After a short nap, Susan and Edward showered and got ready for a nice dinner.

Edward watched as Susan got dressed, which he loved to do. First, Susan put on a black push-up bra and black panties with lace trim. Then she slid on a pair of strappy high-heeled sandals. A short wrap dress in a tropical print completed her outfit. It was not her sexiest of outfits, more 'conservative sexy.' Although nothing extremely low cut or extremely short or see-thru, the cut of the dress did give a tantalizing glimpse of cleavage.

However, there was uneasiness in the air. There was something wrong. Something was bothering Susan. He thought about it for a while but decided this was not the time to bring it up.

They arrived at the dimly lit restaurant and were given a quiet table. Susan was unusually quiet. As they finished their entrees, Edward wanted to clear the air.

"I think we should talk about what happened today on the beach."

Feeling like she was now ready to talk about what happened earlier, Susan nodded in agreement. "Okay, I think it would be a good idea also."

Edward started. "Well, on the walk back after our photo shoot at the catamaran I sensed that there was something bothering you. I mean, I loved it when you took your top off as soon as we got to the sun-loungers. I loved watching you rub sunscreen all over your body. Then, you really surprised me when you did not bother covering up when our friends came to chat. That really turned me on. And, I loved our walk on the beach. As a happily married couple, we lived in a bubble for so many years, wasn't it so great to just let loose and explore?"

"Well, okay. I have to admit. It was very exciting and it turned me on today also," interrupted Susan. "It is our last day and I wanted to do something for you. I know you love to see me topless so I thought, 'what the hell. I'm just going to do it.' Then when Janet and Stan surprised me, I was initially startled and wanted to cover up. But then I thought, I will likely never see these people again, so 'here you go!' Then when everyone started complementing and encouraging me, I felt more at ease...and...really...Edward, quite sexy. And then my excitement level just kept increasing."

"Thank-you, sweetheart. You're right, I do love to see you topless!" Edward said. Okay, so Susan finally admitted, she loved going topless. But did she enjoy teasing as well?

Susan looked down, and continued, "Then I felt the nice cool Caribbean breeze blowing across my boobs and nipples...it really was a wonderful feeling and sensation. And I have to admit, when Stan and Janet showed up, I felt so naughty!"

Susan realized her heart was beating faster. Then when she received compliments and encouragement from their friends, all of a sudden the uneasy, nervous feeling she had a few moments earlier disappeared. She felt good about herself.

"You were VERY sexy today, Susan. I loved it! But while I love to see you topless, please know I am not forcing you to do something you do not want to do."

Smiling, Susan continued, "I know. But then on our walk as we got further and further from our sun-loungers...and further and further from my top, I knew then I could not cover up. I became a little embarrassed actually. I mean, the far majority of the women on the beach were not topless. After we passed that first group I got over the embarrassment and let them look if they wanted to. I said basically, 'here I am!' "

"Yes! I loved your confidence and as you know, confidence is sexy!" Edward paused for a moment, but decided to bring up what he suspected was the root of the problem. "I absolutely loved showing off my beautiful wife. And I absolutely loved our photo shoot," Edward wanted to offer encouragement and praise, but mostly wanted to listen to Susan and find out what was bothering her.

Susan paused and stared at her drink. "Well...then...when we were taking photos and Roberto came over, I don't know what came over me. I felt Roberto's rough hands on my nipples and smelled his musky scent. It felt so taboo, so forbidden." Susan seemed embarrassed. She never looked up at Edward and just kept staring down at her drink while pausing for a few moments.

"Then for reasons I can't explain, I just succumbed to him."

Susan was deeply confused. She loved exploring new sexual adventures with Edward that, until today, was mainly limited to exhibitionism. But what happened today may be beyond her comfort zone. She did not want to venture down that road and do anything to jeopardize their relationship and marriage.

"Edward, I am so sorry - I think it went too far. I mean...I didn't stop it at the time. But since then...I have been struggling...with my emotions," Susan was slow and deliberate. "That was not me -- it should have remained just a fantasy. Never again!"

Edward never meant to make Susan feel uncomfortable and certainly he did not want her to regret anything she did as they explored new sexual adventures together. Did he push her too hard? Maybe they were moving too fast with this new sexual lifestyle. He enjoyed 'Susan the Exhibitionist.'

But he also had far more obscene visions of Susan sucking on another man's cock, and even watching another man's large cock enter her pussy. He knew those were just fantasies. He knew they were not swingers and probably never will be. But maybe, he thought, they could be "swayers." The question was - how should he approach telling her?

"Honey, I love you so much. That will never change," Edward's voice was soft and sincere. "No need to apologize. I thought it was a very sexy and erotic experience. I know it feels odd. Your whole life you've been taught that your body was something to shield and protect - something to hide from other people." He continued, "But I hope you can let go of that thinking. You have a great body and it is something you should be proud of. I love seeing your body and I love when you tease me," he told her sincerely. "And I love to show you off. I know you had fun today and I believe you will continue to get a lot of pleasure out of continuing down that path, if you allow yourself."

"I could never do anything like that again. I just couldn't!"

After a brief pause, Edward continued. "Look, never is a long time. I enjoyed it; I believe you enjoyed it; and there was no harm that came from it. If we need to, we can take it slower. We will not get involved in or do anything you do not want to do. And if at any time you see us going in a direction that you are not comfortable, just say something. We can slow down or stop altogether. You are in control of this journey."

Susan appreciated Edward's reassurances. But, she was still overcome with emotions. She surprised herself with how much she loved being topless at the beach. And being one of the few, she knew she was always being watched. She came to realize she really did love seeing other guys looking at her. It made her feel confident in her body and she felt desirable again.

But...although she loved the attention she got from a much younger man, and she loved it when another man's hands explored forbidden parts of her body, she could not rid herself of her current feelings of guilt and confusion. She did not want to do anything to jeopardize her relationship with Edward, or their marriage.

Edward continued, "So...it was never my intention to force you to do anything you did not want to. Yes, I encouraged you, but," Edward continued, "If you are worried about me being pissed about seeing Roberto fondling you, or becoming jealous because Roberto's hands squeezed your nipples and may have even touched your pussy, don't worry. I am not at all jealous."

"Really?"

"It's not because I don't care for you, it's just that I am very comfortable with our relationship. I am confident we have a strong relationship. What we did today was exploring your sexuality and enhancing our relationship. And you were VERY sexy."

"Well that is part of it," Susan interrupted. "I just don't want to lose anything we have. Honestly, Edward, I do not trust...well...myself."

Edward never considered this possibility. What does she mean by not trusting herself? Could she actually consider doing something behind his back? Worse, could their adventures end up harming their relationship? Could this be an actual possibility?

Silence prevailed as both considered their next words. Edward thought it best to choose his words carefully.

Susan broke the silence. "When we are on vacation I am willing to dress sexy for you. And, it is thrilling for me, maybe because it's something I can't do at home. Now that I have been going without panties and teasing and flashing a little, I love seeing how it turns you on. And I must admit, if we are being honest with each other, I love the appreciative glances of other guys. It makes me feel desirable, Edward. It is wonderful to know that being almost 50 and after three kids, I could still be sexy."

Edward loved hearing those words. "There is no doubt; this week you were one hot MILF! And age doesn't matter -- it is attitude that is sexy. It's expected that a 20-something will look good. But when a guy sees a woman in her 40's or 50's who takes care of herself and has that confident sexiness, dresses hot, that is special."

Edward picked up her hand and kissed it. "I love you so much Susan, and I do not want to see you agonizing over this. If the photo shoot with Roberto is bothering you," Edward offered, "Let's take the time with Roberto as a learning experience and put that in the vault for a while. We will forget it happened. Let's slow it down."

Susan looked up at Edward. Clearly, Edward was sincere...and she appreciated his honesty and understanding. She smiled, thankful for her husband's understanding. Everything was moving so fast. Taking some time to consider the possible outcomes before something irreparable happens was a good idea.

"Thank you. I'll be okay; I just need some time to think. Let's go over to the Lobby Bar and have a great last night. Remember, we promised Stan and Janet we would meet them -- unless you do not want to go."

Edward smiled at Susan. "Of course I want to go out. Tonight is our last night here and I want us to have a good time."

Edward walked over to Susan to help her out of the chair. Susan got up and put her arms around Edward's neck and kissed him deeply. Edward kissed his wife back. As always, he ran his hands over Susan's ass and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I love you honey...and I will always love you," Edward said wanting to reassure Susan.

They walked out of the restaurant hand-in-hand and across the walkway. The Lobby Bar was about a 10-minute walk from the restaurant.

Susan felt a deepening love for Edward. Just outside the lobby entrance, Susan had an idea. "Well before we get to the bar, I need to readjust something."

Grinning, Susan stepped away, reached up under her dress and pulled her panties down her legs. As she tossed her panties to Edward, she said, "I hope I do not regret this!"

Edward perked up. Then Susan reached down and felt Edward's hardening cock. "Wow, you are getting hard already! I would love to get busy now, but we need to save it for later."

Susan was clearly getting to be a pro at the erotic art of seduction.

Edward was beaming. They walked to the lobby to have a drink. He let her walk in front of him. He watched his wife's ass sway with every step in her heels. And he loved the no-panty-lines look! There was an outward sexiness for sure, but the way she moved, the way she walked - she was just innately confident It was beauty, suggestiveness, and confidence all together.

Susan felt sexy. She had to admit to herself, with every step she took knowing she was not wearing panties, she felt an extra bit of playfulness and naughtiness.

As they got to the Lobby Bar, they looked around but did not see Janet and Stan.

Susan suggested they sit at the bar while they waited for their friends, which surprised Edward because he knew Susan would have a hard time NOT exposing herself with the dress she was wearing. Edward watched as Susan pulled herself up onto the swivel barstool. Her wrap-style dress pulled apart and one leg was completely exposed to the top of her thigh.

"He sweetheart...my eyes are up here!" Susan teased.

"Honey, you are confusing me. I mean...don't get me wrong. I love it! But back at the restaurant, I got the impression you wanted to slow down. Then next thing you know, off comes your panties...and please, don't get me wrong, I am thrilled! And now, you have my cock chubbing with the possibility that your pussy may be visible at any time."

Susan knew her dress was open and part of her pussy could be exposed at any time. What made the experience even more exhilarating was the fact that they were in a public hotel lounge. Yet she acted like it was so accidental. She wasn't even trying to flash. She just didn't cover up. Susan was really enjoying the effect she was having on her husband.

"Well I hope you are you still okay with me teasing you! And if I end up flashing other guys, who cares? It's our last night. Let's make some memories tonight!"

They stared into each other's eyes, a few cocktails deep and both more than a little turned on, until the scene was broken by a voice. "Is this stool taken?"

Susan looked up and couldn't believe it. It was the tall good-looking guy they passed walking on the beach earlier. By instinct, Susan closed her legs and pulled closed her dress. She could not muster a response.

"Go right ahead," Edward chimed in. "I feel like standing anyway."

"Are you sure? I don't want to get between you two."

"Absolutely. My name is Edward, by the way. And this is my wife Susan."

"Thanks. My name is Keith."

Keith was dressed in a blue button down shirt and black trousers. His dark hair and tanned skin gave him an Italian or Spanish look. But he clearly had no accent and actually sounded like he was an American.

Edward extended his hand to Keith. Meanwhile Susan remained speechless. As Keith turned towards Susan, he could not help but notice her dress had fallen open again and she was showing a lot of leg.

"Great to meet you guys. I just arrived yesterday. I am here for a wedding that will be this weekend, but I decided to travel ahead of the group to catch a little R&R before it becomes hectic with the wedding events. What about you guys?"

"Well, Susan and I have been here for a few days. We come down almost every year. We just love this area and consider this sort of our vacation home," responded Edward.

"That's great, that's great. It's great to get away from the cold and go to paradise to chill, isn't it? The warm sun, gentle breeze, palm trees and sand, how can you beat it? And the beach...it's just beautiful, isn't it?"

Then a smile came over Keith as realized and recognized Susan as the topless woman he passed on the beach. "Hey, didn't I pass you guys walking on the beach today?"

"Yes, that was me!" Susan now broke out of her trance, grinning broadly. Susan felt so good to hear that this gorgeous man remembered her. Trying to be coy, "I am so embarrassed!"

"Why embarrassed? You shouldn't be embarrassed. I think it is great that you have the confidence to walk the beach topless." Keith touched Susan's arm as he spoke.

Susan felt a tingling coursing through her body making her heart race, her breathing quicken.

"I mean, we know how puritanical people can be, right? God forbid a woman takes her top off on a beach in America! I mean...call the cops! Right? In comparison, Europe is so much more relaxed when it comes to woman's bodies. And as a result, women are more comfortable and do not seem to have issues with their bodies."

They all laughed. Keith and Susan were now fully engaged in chatter about travel. The man was friendly, and obviously not shy. As they chatted, Edward kept thinking how exciting it was that just a few hours prior this man had seen his wife topless.

And as they talked, Edward recalled Susan's comments on the beach. She had never really openly admitted to finding another man attractive, and it was now even clearer she was enamored with him. He wondered if his wife would take this further and flirt. He wondered just how far she would allow this to go.

"Where are you from, Keith?" Edward interrupted.

"Well, originally from California, but now I live in Minnesota. And with it being about ten degrees right now, this is a great time to get away. I work for a company with its headquarters in Minneapolis. They make medical devices and I am in sales."

Keith continued, "I travel a lot on business and at times those travels take me to overseas. Being originally from California, I love going to the beach, and there are some nice beaches in Europe, particularly Spain and the South of France. All of them are topless and nudity is permitted at some. So I have had the pleasure to be able to experience the liberating feeling of being on a nude beach, and fully participated myself."

Susan was intrigued, and actually turned on by the thought of seeing this man nude on a public beach. She had to know, "What was it like the first time you were totally naked on the beach in front of others?"

"I remember it quite well. First, like most guys I was concerned I would sport an erection the entire time."

Susan laughed.

"Don't laugh! Guys hate when women laugh at their junk!"

Everyone chuckled.

"Second, I thought everyone would be watching me. Well, when the moment of truth came, I just quickly pulled my board shorts down and tossed them onto my towel. I looked around, and...nothing."

"Nothing? What do you mean nothing?" Susan was wanted answers.

"It turned out, all eyes were NOT on me. I found out that nudists, or naturists as they like to be called, were totally accepting of each other. Many people seem to think only people with perfect bodies can be nude in public. Well, I spent 3 days on the nude beaches of Spain and I didn't see any people with perfect bodies, only happy ones."

Susan smiled and thought, "Well there was ONE perfect body on the beach!"

Keith continued, "When you see people of all ages, all shapes and sizes, being comfortable with themselves and others, you realize that we are all beautiful. It doesn't matter if you have curves, wrinkles, if your boobs sag, or your cock is small... it's all good. Really, in the end, who cares how other people look? Be yourself and love yourself, at every stage in your life. Life really is way too short not to."