Susan and John Ch. 06

Story Info
Susan's mother is trained.
4.8k words
4.22
61.1k
9

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

Chapter 6

Susan's Mother is trained

By Jill York and Dan57

Susan sat looking at the television. She was not really following the program. Her life and her husband's had been totally turned upside down in the recent days. Only a year earlier, she had been the ideal English housewife with a brilliant career and a caring typically English husband who was so hard working and devoted.

She appreciated that she was much more alive and alert now, more so than she had ever been in her life. John had also undergone a tremendous transformation and he had just returned from a clinic. Although they had never discussed their present predicament, the change was now so evident that everybody in town must have realized it. They had been accustomed to meet more and more frequently the pretty little Joan, the feminized version of her husband John. Mrs Macy had told Susan that John needed a check up in the clinic and that he would stay in London just two or three days. Her landlord had accompanied John there as Susan had to remain in charge of the Supermarket. She had returned with him, just two hours before and Susan was still flabbergasted!

Susan had had problems recognizing her husband : he now knew perfectly how to put on make up, how to dress like a girl with skirt and blouse and even high heels but she hadn't been prepared to discover a buxom girl with 38DD boobs wearing the most slutty school girl uniform Susan had ever seen. The skirt barely covered her ass and her black knickers could be seen whenever Joan made a step forward but the worst was the blouse : it was unbuttoned down to the middle of her tits that were now bigger than Susan's. The cleavage was staggering and Joan seemed not to have any need of a bra! Even the nipples were protruding through the fabric of her blouse and focused the attention of any males around! Susan's husband had definitively disappeared to be replaced by someone who looked like his sister. Susan couldn't reconcile with the new appearance of her husband!

Mrs Macy had complimented Joan on her glorious boobs that would change many things for her in the future! Change many things, indeed! When Mary Macy would go to the dance Hall with Joan as she did now twice a week, she would have to compete seriously with Joan to find a partner! That didn't seem to really bother her or her mother!

- Susan! I think that Joan will need a brand new wardrobe, new shorter skirts, new body hugging dresses, bustier tops, baby dolls and such things to show off her glorious tits. She will need also see through nighties and other sexy garments. It will be your personal duty to help her develop her feminine skills! You have just a week for that as Mr Gupta wants Joan to come with you at his next meeting with Mr Gopal and Mr Rajeev!

Susan and her husband both found tremendous satisfaction in their very important jobs and in fact had found it easier not to think too much about the details of all the changes. Susan was now quite often fucked in every conceivable ways by the three men. If Mr Gupta wanted Joan to attend the next meeting, it was certainly to reveal everything to Susan's husband. She felt like a mouse caught in a trap : she had no way out! She was on the verge of crying out but she managed to smile to her husband telling him it would be fun to share dance partners at the next opportunity!

Susan did a good job at showing Joan all the places to know when you are a girl, from the beauty parlor to the trendy shops, including the spa and the swimming pool. Of course, Joan had to pretend being too shy to shed off her knickers that perfectly hid his cock and balls. Susan didn't even consider it strange when she and Mrs Macy went out on the next Saturday afternoon to buy a pretty little doll and a stuffed teddy bear for Joan. When they took it home, Joan felt quite excited. Mrs Macy had to reprimand her :

- Don't be a silly little girl, Joan, or you will have to be put to bed early!

So after Joan's complete feminization, Mrs Macy intended to proceed to her reduction to a little girl's status! In work at least, Joan put more adult woman's clothes on and was now accepted as a full female executive, the boss of the supermarket. On the next Wednesday, they were summoned to Mr Gupta's apartment as he needed to set out new company Rules for all Senior Executives. Susan and Joan were the only senior in the supermarket, so they were to be seen together. Mrs Macy was asked to attend as Joan's adviser.

When they got to the apartment, they sat down with Mr Gupta, the women were given a glass of wine and Joan had just a nice fizzy orange lemonade . First of all, they went through all the company accounts and they were so impeccable that Mr Gupta was genuinely impressed. He told them both they would be getting an interesting bonus at the end of the year. Then, he said quietly :

- We also have to consider your other duties, Mrs Dale!

Susan blemished but tried to find ways out; She nodded and asked quite politely :

- Does that include Joan, Sir?

Mr Gupta shook his head :

- No, not at the moment, Susan. We will have things for her later, but, at present, I think we should concentrate on you and your parents! Joan may stay with us!

Susan's attempt to push her husband out of the way had failed. Although Susan had accepted all the changes, she still found herself blushing as each change occurred and this one ought to be quite dramatic! She managed to mutter in a blank tone

- My mother and father, Sir?

- Yes but, first of all, your mother! Mrs Carlisle is a fine English lady and is a wonderful example of English Imperial Womanhood!

Susan felt quite proud that her boss was describing her mother in such glowing terms. Mr Gupta continued

- Your mother lives around two hundred miles from here. I took the liberty to summon her here. She will probably like living down here near you, Susan! So, I am thinking of improving her private status!

Susan nodded, not knowing what to expect.

- I am going to promote your mother to the same private status than you, Mrs Dale!

Susan let the words sink in. She thought she knew what he meant but she couldn't gather the guts to say it, She turned toward her husband. Mr Gupta waited with a fiendish smile. She bent her head down and stuttered.

- I am a Fuck Toy in private status, Mr Gupta!

He shook his head.

- No, Mrs Dale, you are not just a Fuck Toy. You are MY Fuck Toy. Do you see the difference?

Susan nodded. She knew that Mr Gupta owned her. She was his personal Fuck Toy. He clarified her position for the benefit of her husband. The Universe was shattering around him and she couldn't even try to comfort him!

- As MY Fuck Toy, you know I can fuck you at any time I choose!

She nodded meekly. She would have wished that the Earth opened at this moment to swallow her!

- Yes, Sir!

- Also my friends can fuck you whenever I give them permission and they did it at least twice a month for a long time, now!

- Yes, Sir!

As he spoke to Susan, Mr Gupta looked steadily at Joan who looked mesmerized and stayed mute. Mr Gupta said very firmly

- And no one else is allowed to fuck you, especially your husband, Susan!

Susan nodded and Joan followed. She wasn't able to fight Mr Gupta. Now both of them knew it all and both had now accepted the fact!

Mr Gupta spent a minute talking directly to Joan, explaining in a commanding tone :

- Your days of fucking anyone are over unless I say so, Joan. Now for everyone, you are just a girl. You may find yourself being fucked by other people, but even then, Joan, I will decide who fucks you and nobody is allowed if I've not given specific permission!

Mrs Macy looked up and caught Mr Gupta's eye. He acknowledged with a nod and added

- There are just two exceptions, Joan, and they are Mrs Macy and her daughter Mary. They often put you to bed with your dollies. They can fuck you whenever they wish!

He spoke to Mrs Macy

- You can sing her a lullaby and fuck her to sleep!

Mrs Macy smiled her gratitude.

- Thank you, Sir, You're very kind!

He spoke again to Joan but this time he addressed him by his proper name

- Occasionally, Mr Dale, you will be fucked in the ass by your wife or by other women. It will not happen tonight but I want you to know what to expect! In these occasions, I want you to help your buggering as much as possible and show your pleasure with groans, moans and encouragements to take you harder and deeper!

He then handed a contraption to Mrs Macy giving her his instructions

- Fit it onto Mrs Dale, please. Don't do it right up, but sufficient so that they both can see what it looks like!

Joan Dale's eyes opened in fear as his wife stood up for Mrs Macy to attach something big under her skirt. Susan gasped in surprise but her husband whimpered as he saw the thing sticking between her legs. It was a very realistic looking man's penis, a cock!, a man's cock, a very big one, maybe twice bigger than the one Susan had used on him. Joan whimpered again in fear. Susan almost giggled in pleasure of being so richly endowed that her husband was afraid to have to accommodate such an enormous tool in his ass! Mr Gupta turned back to Susan who, apart from her new fitment, had been contemplating what had been said about her mother and herself. She was shocked when he told her :

- Your mother will be here in a minute. I have already explained to her about her new status! She already knows what would be expected from her this evening and in the coming months. Just like Joan, intercourse with her husband is now totally prohibited! That's why I told her to move to my apartment. I'll have her at my complete disposal at any time!

Curiously, Susan felt jealous toward her mother : she could service her master more often than she did herself! There was a knock on the door. Mrs Macy got up and let Mrs Carlisle in. When she saw her daughter, she blushed beet root. Both women hugged as the others watched. Elizabeth could see the large protuberance between her daughter's legs but felt that now was not the time to say anything! She sat demurely on the settee trying to pull her skirt down not to show too much thigh. Mr Gupta looked at her and smiled.

- I don't think you should worry about showing too much of your thighs, Mrs Carlisle. My friends used to comment in the old days in India about high class women like you. We were of the opinion that you could crack a walnut between your lovely big thighs!

Elizabeth tried to smile but was unsure whether it was a compliment or not. Mr Gupta was so smooth and eloquent

- Would you stand up, Elizabeth, and slip your top and your skirt off. I would like a better view of an older woman's buxom figure!

Susan didn't know what to think as her mother stood up and did exactly what this intriguing Indian Gentleman told her. They all stared at Mrs Carlisle in the middle of the room in just her pantyhose and knickers. For a woman of her age, her breasts looked quite firm. Mr Gupta looked rather expressionless as he told Susan :

- I like your mother's tits but not her tights. Remove them! Elisabeth, you will wear from now on only suspenders or garters and stockings. Your tights will be used to secure you to bedposts or other restraints. When I send you outdoors on some errands, you won't ever wear any knickers unless I give you the order! Your only undies even if it's freezing will be your suspenders and your stockings!

Susan knelt down and slipped her mother's tights off and then stepped back to give Mr Gupta a better view. She and everyone else in the room were conscious of Susan's artificial prick dangling between her legs. Mr Gupta nodded approval. He then simply said

- That is fine, Mrs Dale. But now take your mother's knickers right off. You may push them into her mouth. I know from your experience that it makes a quite efficient gag. I think it is right to have a look at an older English woman's pussy!

Susan blushed but it didn't occur to her to disobey Mr Gupta. She knelt down in front of her mother and started to peel her panties down! When she had her mother's knickers off, Susan stepped back. Her prick seemed to have a life of its own. Mr Gupta beckoned Mrs Carlisle to move back on the bed. She did so, and seemed to accept that she should smile and touch herself a little. This seemed to please Mr Gupta. He stared at her and then smiled.

- Mrs Carlisle, you have surprised me. For a woman of your age, you have a nice big cunt!

Elizabeth nodded. She felt relieved and again assumed she was being complimented. Mr Gupta spoke to Susan.

- I like your mother's pussy, Susan. I think her cunt is bigger than yours. When I have more time, I will get my friends in so that we can compare your cunts together! I think she could easily accommodate two cocks together in her pussy! But, most important for us this evening, I think that her pussy is wide enough to accommodate your big prick, don't you think so, Susan?

Susan nodded. Nothing was said for a minute and everyone just waited for Mr Gupta to speak. As usual, he never hurried or panicked. Then he said :

- Prepare your mother, Susan, get her wet!

- Get her wet?

Susan was confused. Mr Gupta nodded

- Yes, Mrs Dale, get her wet. Lick your mother's cunt!

Susan was in no state to argue. She simply knelt down between her mother's legs and licked the hairs and then the long slit. It was big as Mr Gupta had said earlier. Susan found it was pleasant and was conscious that her mother had opened her legs more and was whimpering. Elizabeth was very wet now, a lot from her daughter's tongue but even more so from her own juices.

- Do you think your mother's pussy is pleasant to lick, Susan? Is her pubic hair a problem for you?

Susan didn't feel there was any subtlety there and she replied.

- Yes, Mr Gupta, Her hair is so fluffy that it gets always in the way!

- Then you are going to shave her!

- Here, in front of everyone?

- Here, in font of everyone! I will film it and I will send a close up to your father, Susan, for him to have a picture of what he won't ever be allowed to touch any more! I think you will present it to him : I want the picture hung in his bedroom so that he can see it from his bed at any time or in the dining room for the pleasure of the people visiting him!

Mrs Macy produced a razor and Joan was told to prepare the soap to shave the pussy of his mother in law. Susan was then told to proceed. She did her best not to harm her mother. The fluffy curls soon disappeared and Elisabeth's pussy retrieved the freshness of her early years... When Susan had cleaned her mother's pussy, Mr Gupta inspected it, quite calmly. He pointed out some hair growing around Elizabeth's ass hole.

- Susan, you forgot to clean her back passage! It must be devoid of any hair, just like yours!

Joan arrived with the soap but Mr Gupta had other ideas.

- No, Joan, there are so few hairs that we'll just need to have them wet! You are going to lick Elisabeth ass hole so that Susan can shave it, too!

Joan performed that vile task and Susan made the last hairs disappear. Susan resumed her licking of her mother's pussy.

Mrs Macy said finally to Mr Gupta

- I think she is ready now, Sir!

Mr Gupta nodded and told Susan :

- Mrs Dale, crawl between your mother's legs and gently rub your cock back and fore. Keep her wet!

Susan complied. She knew she had to report back soon after :

- My mother is very wet now, Sir"

Mr Gupta looked satisfied : everything had gone according to his plan. He was always so calm and efficient. He then said

- She is ready for you now, Mrs Dale. I want you to stick your prick up her pussy and fuck your mother!

Susan could hardly believe what she was being told to do but it did not occur to her to disobey. Even as she slid her cock up between her mother's thighs, she felt confused. She was aware that her husband was watching her fuck her own mother. Mr Gupta could sense the young woman's confusion as he explained

- In the old days in India, many of my sisters were expected to perform in this way for the pleasure of the English Nobility. We could never understand it but now that I can see that it is very enjoyable to watch you fuck your mother, Mrs Dale!

Much to her surprise and embarrassment, Susan found that the movements of her and her mother were exciting her and found it more shocking that her mother was panting and even thrusting back. Mother and daughter were enjoying fucking each other! John was whimpering as he watched his wife with his mother in law. He felt totally inadequate.

Mrs Macy sat next to him, fondled between his legs and cooing

- Don't worry, my pretty little Joan. Mary and I will put you to bed when we get home in your pretty new lace nightie. We will plait your hair which is becoming rather long and Mary give you a lovely treat while I'll push our usual dildo into your so tight arse hole!. We must keep it sufficiently loose for you to accommodate Susan's big dildo someday in presence of Mr Rajeev and Mr Gopal! It will be a nice show for them. They will get raging hard on before ramming their cocks in Susan's three holes.

- Four, Mrs Macy! I'll surely invite your husband into the fun and our little Susan has also the sheath of her breasts to offer!

- You are most kind, Mr Gupta!

John panted. He felt completely subservient! In his scrambled mind, he was beginning to think of himself as Joan, a girl and to forget he had been a man, Susan's husband! Mr Gupta had other instructions for Susan.

- It's now of no use to pretend that your marital life with Joan continues quite normally, Susan! You'll move your things into Mr Macy's spare bedroom this evening and you'll put yourself at his disposal as soon as you come back from work, unless I give you other instructions!

That was as simple as that : Susan was getting divorced by a simple flick of Mr Gupta's fingers and she just nodded in acknowledgement. Joan didn't seem to react, either!

Meanwhile as if she wasn't concerned by these events, Susan was still moving slowly her dildo in her mother's pussy. Mr Gupta had been right : Elizabeth had a large pussy. The big cock Susan was using to fuck her mother just fitted nicely into it. That had puzzled Susan : she had accompanied her parents to the swimming pool and her father didn't seem so well endowed that he would have made a donkey jealous of his manhood!

Mr Gupta moved to near her head to whisper her advices on how to treat a white girl and he couldn't refrain to boast of his success with Elizabeth :

- In fact, Susan, I kept in contact with your mother everyday since your parents' visit to your home. I told her two weeks ago that I wanted her to come here and cater for my needs. She just piled a few clothes in a bag and left. I suppose her husband was hard put when he discovered that his wife had left him suddenly!

As soon as Elizabeth had arrived by the first train, Mr Gupta had installed her in a servant's bedroom in the attic and had fucked her in his bed. He was far better endowed than her husband but Mr Gupta had already fucked her every day during her stay with Susan and her husband.

The first time had been memorable : Mr Gupta had summoned Elizabeth and her husband, Susan and the whole Macy family. Joan was busy taking the inventory of his shop! Mr Gupta opened the door to usher them in. He was already with two Indian gentlemen that Susan knew quite well! She immediately knew what was in store for the evening! Mr Gupta told Susan to give a golden tablet to her mother and father. They accepted it with pleasure : they really loved it and the fizzy detachment they felt after taking one. Mr Gupta told Mr Carlisle to sit down on a lush armchair. Elizabeth's husband considered it a treat and thanked profusely their host!

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12