Susan and John Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

Mr Gupta then commandeered Elizabeth to kneel at the feet of her husband and unbutton her blouse. She didn't even think it was anything but normal when he told her to take off completely her blouse in front of strangers, appearing in a very conservative bra. Mr Gupta took a big knife and cut the straps of the bra before placing the blade just between Elizabeth's breasts and cut the bra neatly. It fell down but Elizabeth's breasts didn't sag significantly. Her husband was watching the proceedings with a void, totally detached smile, just like the first time. Mr Gupta bunched Elizabeth's skirt around her waist without any more reaction. She was obeying instructions, smiling to him as if he was offering her a few scones or a cup of tea! Mr Gupta cut off her knickers without even making her lift an eyelid. She was now totally naked and available!

Mr Gupta made Elizabeth on her four in front of her husband.

- Mr Carlisle, would you mind if I fucked your delicious wife's pussy doggie style?

- Not at all, Mr Gupta! We are on Earth to serve!

Susan was horrified but didn't try to interrupt things. Mr and Mrs Macy were holding her wrists in a death grip. Her father was waving to Mr Gupta to take his wife, just as if he was offering him to dance with her! Mr Gupta made Elizabeth part her legs to open herself more completely for his cock. He ordered Mr and Mrs Macy to release Susan's wrists.

- If Susan had intended to rebel, she would have now. I would like her to take out my cock, suck it so that it will slide in more easily and present it to Elizabeth's fuck hole!

Susan walked to her master's side like a zombie but she abode to the orders she had been given. She took Mr Gupta's cock in her mouth and slavered copiously on it. Then she pointed it toward its destination and held it while Mr Gupta pushed it slowly in. Elizabeth gasped when she realized how big the Indian man's poker was! She started to rotate her hips and move slightly along his shaft to smear her love juices on it and help her delicious impalement.

As soon as Mr Gupta's cock was deeply embedded into her mother's pussy, Susan had backed away, in shock. Mr Gupta had another task for her :

- Susan, you are going to open your father's fly!

- But, Mr Gupta, he is my FATHER!!!

- Yes, Susan, and you are MY FUCK TOY and, as such, I require your total obedience! Do it, do it now, my pretty little slave!

Susan's revolt was short lived. She moved on her knees to her father, unbuttoned his fly, pushed aside his boxer to free his throbbing cock : her father was aroused watching his wife for so many years getting fucked by a stranger in front of him! She was so much afraid to receive the ultimate command that she wasn't surprised when Mr Gupta finally told her :

- Well, now, Susan, would you be kind enough to suck Mr Carlisle's cock until he cums in your mouth! Just keep in mind that I don't want you to swallow his spunk!

Now, Mr Gupta was banging mercilessly Elizabeth while Susan was sucking her father's cock at the same time, in plain view of one another. It was such a dirty spectacle that Mrs Macy and Mary were frigging their pussies with their hands under their skirts. Mr Macy had taken out his cock and he was actively wanking himself. His manhood was quite hard and swollen now!

Mr Gupta filled Elizabeth's pussy with his thick cream. She screamed when she felt the hot spurts hitting the walls of her pussy. For years, she had just known the lukewarm assaults of her husband. It was the first time in her life that a very virile man really fucked her and it was a shock for her to discover what a real climax could be!

The screams of his wife made Mr Carlisle cum in his turn. He filled his daughter's mouth with a respectable volume. Susan dutifully didn't lose a droplet. She waited patiently for Mr Gupta's orders. She hadn't to wait too long :

- Now, Susan, you are going to transfer your father's spunk into your mother's mouth!

Susan seemed relieved that Mr Gupta hadn't prepared anything dirtier than that : she turned toward her mother who was waiting with her mouth already open. She could see sperm rivulets oozing from her mother's pussy and dribbling down her thighs. Their mouths came in contact! Susan had never exchanged such lewd kisses with her mother, nor with any other woman in fact!

- Susan, you surprise me! You seem to enjoy playing with your mother! I didn't imagine you as a bi. Perhaps, Mrs Macy and Mary could also sample your treasures!

Susan blushed. She had to recognize that kissing a woman on her mouth had stirred deep urgings in her mind. She wouldn't try to resist if Mr Gupta made her available to Elizabeth or any girl she knew! Mr Gupta turned toward her!

- My dear Susan, I would like you to clean your mother's pussy from the spunk I gave her. When you've finished your job, I would like you, Elizabeth, to receive my friends Rajeev and then Gopal. They will cum in your pussy, too, and your daughter will clean it afterward! We will make her the receptacle of all the cum dumped in you today. Mrs Macy and Mary, feel free to have Joan clean your pussy if you need it in the future! It will become soon her main purpose!

Susan dropped her head in shame. And so did the poor Joan when she was informed of it. He was even more horrified when Mr Gupta told him to lick Susan's dildo clean in his mouth. What would he do if the dildo had just ravaged his back passage? Nonetheless it became soon some sort of a routine for her. She was therefrom invited with Susan to the meetings organized by Mr Gupta for his friends.

Mr Gupta always called an end to their evenings by announcing aloud :

- Rajeev and Gopal, my dear friends, keep some strength for the last event : our poor Susan had had no opportunity to cum. I would like us to finish our evening with her : I'll bugger her, Mr Macy, would you like to fill her pussy while Gopal will use her mouth to make her air tight and Rajeev, the most agile of us all will dump his seed between her breasts! Then Joan will lick Susan clean completely and try to make a good job at it!

Following his whims, the positions could change and Mr Macy wasn't always invited but Joan knew now her rôle then!

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12