Susan and John Ch. 08

Story Info
Elizabeth discovers her new role for Mr Gupta.
6.1k words
3.93
20.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

I felt that Susan and John's story could continue some time to cover the gap between the initial series and the second one, a few years later. So we will explore the lives of John in Brazil and Elizabeth in Birmingham!

-- -

Elizabeth, Susan's mother, had recognized she was really the mother of a pretty slut and a slut herself! Mr Gupta had decided she would take Joan's place with the Macys. She would be overbooked, having to service Mr and Mrs Macy and their daughter for a whole year on a 7/7 and 24/24 basis. Of course, in addition, she would have to take care of Mr Gupta and his friends in competition, or more exactly in support of her daughter Susan!

Mr Gupta was a very generous man and he hadn't forgotten his old friends and neighbors in Birmingham. From time to time, he had the outside help of Leena and Peter. Peter was a very important CEO of the City but he had submissive tendencies. He really loved to visit Mr Gupta and take care of his green grocer's customers. In this job, he had the help of Lady Leena, a high society scion and Mr Gupta's slave who even enjoyed working as a whore for the local Indian community! There was nothing too dirty for her from being fucked on a heap of rotting vegetables to being harnessed like a horse to a plough on some of Mr Gupta's farmyards! Of course, what Mr Gupta enjoyed the most was fucking Leena while her husband was pulling on the plough, a few feet from there!

Elizabeth's husband was too old and weak to be harnessed to a plough and he had been heavily disturbed when he had seen his slave daughter been fucked mercilessly by Mr Gupta and his trainees but apart from him, there would be little differences for the girl. Oh yes! There was a major difference : Before using Elizabeth, the Indian men would have to pay the fee Mr Gupta requested directly to Elizabeth and, like any whore, Elizabeth, would afterward transfer that money to Susan who was responsible for the quality of Elizabeth's work and the number of men she serviced. Mr Gupta had been pristine clear : if Elizabeth didn't behave, her daughter should spank, whip or cane her and if she failed to do so, Mr Gupta himself would apply the required chastisement to Susan herself!

Both Susan and Elizabeth knew that Mr Gupta was fair but meant business. So Elizabeth was rather unquiet as Susan drove her to Birmingham in the early morning. Susan was wearing a saree as Mr Gupta considered it as the standard uniform for the girls of the inner management circle in his organization as he referred to it! Elizabeth wore something more classical for a European woman : a salwar kameez (tunic with slim trousers) and a dupatta (scarf of matching color). In Mr Gupta's idea, it marked her as being under the orders of her daughter and it was exactly how Elizabeth felt! Of course, she had never cheated on her husband or even dallied with any man until she had met Mr Gupta and she had never even imagined having to service a dozen or more of strangers for money with the prospect of being punished if she didn't earn enough money!

Susan told Elizabeth to open a bag on the back seat. She unwrapped a long object and ended up holding a sort of skittle with a long and slim polished body and a neck just under the bulbous head, attached to a flat base. She contemplated it for a moment, not wanting to know what it was. Susan sneered :

-Just in case you don't know, it's called a plug, an anal plug to be precise. Look at how slender it is. The same one for a pussy would be four times bigger! Mr Gupta told me to give it to you to prepare you for your service!

Elizabeth was then sure that no indignities would be spared to her that night. Mr Gupta and his friends had carefully reamed her pussy that could now receive the biggest cock she could imagine or had heard of and she had rapidly grasped the technique to ease a cock down her throat but her ass hole was her weak point as Mr Gupta had pointed out. She needed time to receive a big cock there but her owner clearly wanted her to continue her training and even speed it up! Now that she belonged to Mr Gupta, body and soul, she would do her best not to disappoint him. She took off her trousers, lifted her bottom from the seat, wiggled her hips around until the skittle head lodged itself against her ass hole and then she bore down on it. The wood object was coated with a plastic that was quite pleasant to touch but the diameter felt so large! She pushed harder, feeling her sphincter gradually yielding. It was painful, agonizingly painful but Elizabeth knew it was her basic duty to accommodate it!

When the head was completely in, it became easier and she glided down the shaft in a few minutes. When she felt the flat part touching her buttocks, she knew that the most difficult part was over! She would now just have to make it slide up and down in her back passage for her to get used to receiving a big cock there! She was just sad that Mr Gupta or his friend Mr Gopal wouldn't be there to see how much she had improved. Soon her ass would be as open as her pussy and she would be able to receive big cocks like Mr Gupta's with total ease and no pain!

When Susan parked her car in front of a shop in the outskirts of Birmingham, Elizabeth noticed that the shop was still open and that several men were waiting quietly, sitting on chairs, bunks and on blocks of concrete. Their eyes turned avidly to the two women when they stepped out of the car. Elizabeth realized with a pang that they were the guys she would have to service, as Mr Gupta had decided! She made a fast count : God, there were about fifteen guys! Susan had told her that Leena had usually ten to twelve suitors. That would have been fair for an inexperienced whore but fifteen! And other ones may be around, drinking coffee or tea in nearby coffee shops! How could she manage! She hastily took off her plug and pulled up her salwar. She was now in her role of a white slut for Indian cocks!

Susan gripped her wrist and cooed to her in a calm voice she had taken from Mr Gupta!

- Rejoice, Mum, you won't have to walk the streets to meet Mr Gupta's requirements! I think he must have passed the word that a new whore would come tonight. Leena must have been too upper class for those guys. You should be proud they intend to spend their precious savings of a whole month with you : That is real charity for a woman like you to accept them!

Her heart jumped into Elizabeth's throat, hoping she would please her Master, that night! As she thought to her owner, a smile spread across her face, she blushed with excitement, and her tight pussy began to get damp. Just from obeying his orders, she thought, proud of her submissiveness. It was always like that. Just the thought of her Master made her wet! His strong hands, his thick broad shoulders and tree-trunk chest and his large cock were now essential for her life and her sexual pleasure. Her entire body ached now for his touch, his royal cock entering any of her holes and rearranging her innards for him to fit in, just as he wanted. She was now his willing slave, ready to follow him anywhere. If he had ordered her to do so, she would have stripped down naked in the center of Piccadilly circus at a peak hour but she trusted him totally : he would never ask such things from her!

Susan walked into the shop, inspecting it apparently cursorily but Elzabeth knew nothing would escape her daughter's gaze. The peaches and tomatoes had to be arranged in regular stacks to attract customers, the cans of food from India and nearby countries should be aligned like soldiers in a troop review! And no dust would be allowed anywhere! Susan pushed a door marked private, followed by Elizabeth. She knew that her daughter was in charge and wouldn't tolerate any vagaries! Mr Gupta had been quite specific : if Elizabeth answered a customer back for any reason, her bottom would be spanked by her daughter, if she took too much time to make a customer cum, she would be warned then whipped and a repeated fault would see her caned and Susan's arm could be heavy, even and especially so with her mother!

In the back shop, an area had been cleared of the vegetables and other merchandises. A mat had been thrown on the floor. That would be the only comfort Elizabeth would get for the next couple of hours! Susan left her alone and exited through the door to receive the payment of her first customer. The door opened with a creaking to let the first one in. She heard the end of Susan's recommendations.

-You have just ten minutes. Don't dawdle as we have a long queue. In exactly ten minutes, you exit the bedroom or I will have you expelled by force! Enjoy our pretty new whore!

The man stripped Elizabeth naked and pulled back to assess her figure. He seemed quite pleased as he took her in his arms, grinning fervently. In no time, he was behind her, running his fingers up and down her back, making her quiver. He started to kiss her shoulders. He kissed down her right arm to her elbow, then to the breast she had cupped in her hand to offer to him. He gently nibbled on her nipple, giving her goose bumps, before moving to her other breast. She moaned in delight. His tongue was still wandering on her breast, teasing her nipple and getting it painfully hard. He sucked it between his lips and played with it some more. The pleasurable sensation helped to ease Elizabeth's apprehension. It was the first time she was used as a whore but she felt it rather pleasant so far!

Elizabeth screamed in pleasure when the man's cock entered her pussy. She hadn't checked but she could feel his cock was protected by a condom, so there would be no risk for her, at least! She felt grateful toward her daughter and Mr Gupta! His long shaft buried itself beneath her moist love lips. It rubbed gently against her engorged clit, making her swoon in delight! The man's hands grabbed her hips as he started to thrust into her pussy deeper and harder. He had skewered her to the hilt into her pussy and he was fucking her for his dear life. His hips started to thrust into her, pulling his cock back and fro, in her love tunnel. Elizabeth's hips started to buck as the man tightened his grip on to her. As his climax engulfed him and Elizabeth in the same whirlpool, Susan opened the door, announcing :

-Eight minutes, already! You have just two minutes to conclude!

They gathered their wits and disengaged slowly and reluctantly. Elizabeth had barely time enough to sweep her pussy that was soaked with her own secretions before the next man was allowed in. He had already his condom on! Elizabeth found herself sucking so hard on his beautiful cock in her mouth. She was fast learning that a whore had little time to enjoy her partner in such conditions. Her couplings with Mr Gupta were so much more rewarding! She slowly licked his cockhead, her tongue swirling around it. She could feel every asperity of his meaty cock. Elizabeth dutifully sucked harder on it as her orgasm was building in. She had been told that a good whore never cummed with her customers : she had just not the time for it but she didn't care! It was starting deep in the pit of her stomach, and developing throughout her body, tingling deliciously her nerves! Susan barged in another time.

-Just two minutes to go, hurry up, Elizabeth!

-Oh shut up, Susan! I'm about to cum!

Elizabeth regretted her words immediately but Susan was making a face at her! She closed the door behind her. Her partner unloaded a huge load in his condom. She could feel it filling up and getting quite warm. He pulled out and exited rapidly. Elizabeth expected the next man to be allowed in but instead, Susan opened the doors wide, allowing the ten or so men to peer into the whore's bedroom. She had a menacing whip in her hand. No it was impossible! Her own daughter wouldn't dare! But Susan came to her!

-I had been clear about the tariff for talking back to your superior!

Elizabeth's head sagged as she dutifully accepted her punishment! Susan made it rather mild : six red weals soon decorated her bottom!

-Your next customers will know that I intend to be obeyed at any time! The queue outside is quite impressive : already about twenty men! You've an exceptional sex appeal, Elizabeth. Gentlemen, I don't want to spend the whole night here, so you'll have just eight minutes to empty your balls in this nice receptacle! Your turn, old chap!

The man, highly aroused from having seen Susan whipping Elizabeth, although he didn't know they were mother and daughter, made the whore turn on her belly, lifting her buttocks toward him. He shoved his cock deep into her ass, he started to rock his hips, gently thrusting his big cock into her ass. Elizabeth felt grateful for the plug she had ridden on the way in. She was screaming and the man was groaning, but the cock went in painlessly. Elizabeth clamped her sphincter around the big cock impaling her ass. She felt as if he was about to burst through her mouth! She was truly enjoying this, and even the red stripes on her bottom had enhanced her arousal! She was almost sure the guys were enjoying fucking her as well!

The next guy entered while the first one was still ramming her ass hole but he seemed more interested by her mouth. Susan had probably allowed him in for just that reason! Elizabeth then acted like a true whore, just concentrating on the pleasure of her partners and not slowing down to indulge in her own pleasure! She was becoming a true professional and Susan complimented her for it :

- You did the last five ones in seven minutes and twenty seconds on average. Pretty good but new guys keep on arriving. I think we will exceed the final number of thirty guys for your first night! Congratulations, Elizabeth! Mr Gupta will be proud of you!

Susan was just worried that with so many customers, Elizabeth and she wouldn't be back at Mr Macy's house until the early hours of the morning and she would arrive even later at Mr Gupta's home. She prayed he wouldn't be angry about her. She phoned him to announce their lateness!

-Hello, Susan! Don't worry, I prefer when my customers are satisfied by what they find in my shops! More than thirty, from what you tell me? Great! I never expected such a success! There's a demand there and we should opt for longer opening hours, maybe have a session reserved for women : they might enjoy fucking one of their peers! It should last well after midnight! You two will spend the night at the Jurys inn hotel on Broad Street. I often sleep there when I am in Birmingham! I'll book a room for you there under my name. Put on luxury clothes to honor me! Elizabeth will pay for it on her share of what she has earned!

-She never expected to be paid!

-Any work should be rewarded in our company, Susan! Just let's evaluate her income : My fellows aren't rich, that's why I had decided to charge them fifty pounds for any service. At the end, she should have netted more than one thousand and five hundred pounds not including the tips. You'll give her exactly fifty percent of it! Around eight hundred pounds for a single evening : a nice income for a stay at home wife! I always thought prositution was a nice and rewarding profession!

Susan thanked him and hang up and counted the men in the queue : one more had arrived. That would make thirty two and they would end up well after midnight! It was so strange pimping her own mother to Indian men! She could grow addicted to it. She felt a wetness developing in her belly : she was definitively excited and she was already sure the two girls wouldn't just sleep in the bedroom they would share that night!

The next guy planted his huge cock in Elizabeth's gaping open fuck hole straightforwardly. No preliminaries, no caress of any kind! She dutifully tied her ankles behind his back and drew him deeper into her pussy. He drove hard and fast into her, groaning and pumping his cock into her waiting pussy. Susan had left the door ajar. She could see his big balls slapping against her ass cheeks. She could hear her mother encouraging the man to fuck her with more energy :

-Yes! You're so big, Master, fuck my little pussy hard. I'm a whore for your magnificent cock...

The well being of a customer was very important in a successful shop! Soon after, the man was shooting his sperm in his condom as she cooed in his ear, telling him he had the most magnificent cock in mankind! Elizabeth was evidently trying to excite him to the boiling point and the poor sod gobbled everything his whore was telling him. Elizabeth was now deep in her role of trollop :

- Yes, my superior stallion, I am all yours, take me hard and fast, fill my womb with your seed, breed me, take me! Susan was so aroused that she slid her hand beneath her saree and pushed her fingers into her twat to wank herself. She was so horny that she cummed almost immediately! She could see that her mother was just pretending she was in love with her fucker as, as soon as he had left, leaving her a nice tip, she hastily cleaned her pussy and turned her crotch toward the door through which Susan would admit the next guy. Elizabeth hid the tip she had just received under the mat, parted her legs wide and arched her back to make her love lips more prominent and wide open. The newcomer immediately positioned himself to plunge his cock there, sure she was craving for his cock! Susan whispered in a big grin :

-Mum, you're really a whore!

The newcomer was almost as fast as the previous one. He went into her arms and she kissed him passionately like a true lover and made him straddle her. After just two minutes frolicking on the bed, she impaled her pussy on his throbbing cock and he shot his load into her in a few minutes. The new comer had cummed as fast as a lightning! It was good for commerce!

A quarter after midnight, Elizabeth was taking care of her thirty fifth customer and there was just one left. She was evidently exhausted. Susan remembered what Mr Gupta had told her about that boarding school for ladies in Scotland where the graduation exam was to service one hundred guys in a single night! Perhaps Mr Gupta could arrange for Elizabeth to attend this school! She would take advantage of it to build her stamina! Susan was managing her small team, just as if it was absolutely normal for a daughter to prostitute her mother! She heard someone entering the back shop and spoke to the newcomer without watching him...

-You are lucky : there was just another guy and we would have closed shop!

-For me, this shop is never closed, Susan!

Susan yelled in delight, turned toward her Master, beaming. She jumped in Mr Gupta's arms.

-Master, I'm so glad you came! I am dripping wet from watching Elizabeth being screwed so many times!

-I would have thought the solution would have been obvious for one of my best managers : replace her to cope with the last guy. Then the three of us could go to the hotel and enjoy together!

The proposal stunned Susan. Mr Gupta couldn't suggest her to become a whore like her mother! He felt her about to fight him and he shattered instantly her resolve to oppose him.

- If you don't want to become a whore, just let that poor guy fuck you for free! It'll be a waste but you'll have your need fulfilled and your itch will disappear immediately! Yes, It's an order : I want to see you squirming under his cock! I want you to receive him in your pussy, your ass or your mouth, just as he wants! Tonight, you will belong to him and cope for all his needs!

With that, Susan's self esteem was preserved and she nodded in acquiescence. She continued to apparently manage the action in the back shop, announcing the last guy that the whore requested a five minutes rest but for the last customer, it would be absolutely free! The guy was enthused : his long wait had been rewarded : he would get the girl for free! Susan told him to enter on his own... She helped Elizabeth into an adjacent storeroom. Out of habit, she locked her mother inside and took her place on the mat. They had about the same hair color and she tousled it with her hands to give herself the look of a well fucked woman and stripped naked.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12