Susan and John Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes later, the guy entered and, without even noticing the presence of Mr Gupta, bent down on the sprawled body on the mat. He kneaded her full exposed tits with his thick fingers. The man took Susan by her ankles and spread her long slim legs wide apart. He crawled up on his knees between her full thighs and pushed a potato sack under her buttocks. He pried open her elevated cheeks. From Mr Gupta's privileged position, he could see clearly Susan's tiny tight ass hole half hidden in the crevice between her ass cheeks and throbbing wildly. The man was clearly focused on her ass but Mr Gupta knew perfectly that only Elizabeth had had her ass properly stretched out. Entry into Susan's back passage would prove difficult and a bit painful for the young woman. Mr Gupta looked forward to watch it! The excruciating pain would be a good test of her submissiveness! If she accepted it without revolt, he would be able to do with her just as he wanted!

The man's hand ran up the inside of her thigh all the way to her crotch. The wetness of her open quim was revealing and his head dropped to kiss her marble like unblemished ass cheeks, his tongue trailing down to lick the crevice between them. The skin was straining around the hole as his thumbs parted the flesh around it. His fingers probed at the puckered little red rosette. Susan groaned helplessly beneath him. She bucked but refrained from commenting when the man told her :

- Spread your legs wider, whore!

Susan's legs opened obediently. The man's finger probed and he could hear Susan groan as it entered deep into her anus. She jumped forward slightly from the unexpected pain, her mouth wincing in silent protest. She strained back at the intruding finger as it forced acceptance. A flicker of surprised pleasure passed over her face as it went in deeper, to the first knuckle.

The man moved his finger around in the tight slowly expanding hole in preparation of what was in store for his surprisingly pretty fuck toy, sawing it in and out and expanding the tiny anus more and more. Susan wriggled her hips back against it, her hands clawing at the matt in front of her. He dug another finger in, this time it hurt! A short muffled squeal escaped from her lips as she buried her face into the hands. But the man persisted, placing one hand in the small of her back and pinning her on the potato sack. He shoved both fingers into her mercilessly, stretching her tiny puckered anus until she grunted in pain each time he rotated his hand in her back passage. Her master had told her he wanted to see her squirming on her matt and any ideas of protest, of resistance had left her. She was enduring that predicament stoically, offering herself to the excruciating pain. She felt like a helpless animal being skewered on a spit and about to be roasted.

Mr Gupta watched in fascination at the brutal subjugation of Susan by this late customer. The show was far better than what he had expected! He was deeply surprised as Susan's flushed face, the hair strewn down over it, began to show signs of pleasure. Her mouth opened in a sigh of pleasure. She started to mewl in rhythm with his fingers drilling always deeper into her outstretched rectum. The man had an evil grin as he probed her undefended asshole. Susan squirmed beneath his cruel probes in total surrender. It was just what her Lord and Master had told her he wanted and that was exactly all the justification she wanted! The man announced his intentions that Susan had already understood :

-I'm going to fuck your ass as hard as I can, whore!

The man pulled the fingers out of this young writhing girl. They withdrew with a disgraceful wet sucking pop. He pushed Susan's cheeks apart and dropped his face into the crack. His tongue licked teasingly at Susan's quivering hole. She was quite aware that it wasn't some loving caress : he was preparing her ass hole to be penetrated by his big cock! But the man seemed to know how to treat a girl : In a minute, the squirming girl couldn't stand his lewd caress any more and she surrendered suddenly :

-Oh God, Yess, fuck me! Fuck my ass hole, please! I beg you : do my back passage!

The man smiled when confronted with his total victory. His voice sounded like Mr Gupta's when he ordered her :

- On your knees, little slut!

Mr Gupta was fascinated : Susan struggled to her knees, presenting her luscious plump buttocks up to the man's now wildly aroused cock. He had moved between her wide-spread thighs and his huge cock was already rubbing along her ass crack. He was just at the ideal height with him standing and her kneeling in front of him. He would just have to pull back a little to have the tip of his cock poking against her anus! It was still gaping open and entry would be easy if not painful! For her, of course! The man had a last humiliation in store for Susan :

-Now, take my cock in your hands and impale yourself on it, bitch!

The man's natural authority was overwhelming. Susan's hands moved hesitantly between her wide spread thighs and grasped the huge rock-hard cock. Her fingers wrapped around it and perceived for the first time the size of the big poker she would have to accommodate. It was throbbing majestically, eager to enter her. She stroked it experimentally, wondering whether it would fit in or whether she would be soon permanently maimed. The man was getting impatient.

-I told you to impale yourself on my cock, slut! Will you obey willingly or shall I use my belt on your bottom?

He was digging his fingers harshly into her tender boobs. Susan submitted to the imperative command and pressure of his hands and placed the tip of the man's cock against her tight quivering sphincter. Mr Gupta could see her boring down on his cock, trying to get it in. Her anus was slowly yielding to the indomitable pressure. Slowly, it was worming its way into her. Susan screamed for the first time when the cock head popped into her but the man wasn't too keen to let her adjust to his considerable girth. He humped forward mightily and enjoyed every moment while her heavily strained nether ring slowly gave way before the pressure and his rock hard cock head popped inside suddenly. He watched her trying to pull away from the ram invading her ass but it was to no avail : the man, grinning lasciviously behind her, held her too tight!

-Ooooohhh, my God! You're ripping me open!

Susan groaned from the pain, completely dizzy from this brutal ravishment of her poor anus. His pressing thighs forced her forward and she began slipping away. The man slapped harshly her bottom and pinched harshly her breasts. She screamed in pain!

- Don't try to elude my assaults, whore! Hump back on my cock!

Susan hastily hunched back to obey the stern command. She pushed back against him and his hard meaty shaft surged forward and disappeared inch after inch into her ass hole. She moaned plaintively but the man took no heed to alleviate her pain and surged forward without mercy. With a triumphant groan, his crotch smacked loudly against her tender buttocks. He had won! His cock was buried to the hilt in her arse. She was totally impaled on his manhood! He ran his hands along her body, pinching her hips and mauling her breasts. Now leering with lust at the voluptuous body skewered on his stiff cock, he quietly started to move back and fro in her bowels.

Mr Gupta smiled when he saw Susan starting to answer to the man's powerful thrusts by pushing back to let him penetrate her even deeper. That was the ultimate proof of her total enslavement : She was participating to her lewd buggering by a domineering stranger like a slave of ancient times surrendering totally to a brutal master! It was his time to become really horny. He accompanied the last customer to the door and returned to help Susan up.

-Where is Elizabeth?

-In the second store room! I locked her there, out of habit...

-No problem! Just help me to close the shop so we can get to the hotel. I have a raging hard on and my two pretty whores will have to take care of it before going to sleep.

-You have drilled it into our minds : Our Master must always be satisfied, even if we are exhausted and are aching awfully, it's our prime duty!

-Good, Susan! Put on your saree. I've brought another one for Elizabeth , so we can arrive in style at the Jurys inn! Don't bother with undies : you wouldn't keep them long enough to matter!

Mr Gupta was really well known in that hotel as the receptionist saluted him when they entered. He didn't seem surprised that Mr Gupta was in the company of two unknown but quite buxom women!

- Sorry, Jack, I'm in a hurry to jump in the sack with these nice girls. Next time, you will pick one to take you company while you are at reception. You may need to take Viagra to satisfy them! They know how to please a guy in any of their holes : Elizabeth is a whore and a very good earner but Susan is her daughter! Good seed makes good crop!

Mr Gupta didn't need to take pills to own his two sluts. He fucked their pussies then their ass holes and told them to clean him with their mouths. He was still not completely soft afterward : few men had the same self control. He could cum just as he wanted and stopped when he decided so! Indian blood will always out!

Mr Gupta shook the two girls to wake them up at 7 AM precisely : they had a long trip and he wanted to leave early. Susan was a bit surprised : Mr Gupta was always so calm! He must have had a nasty idea in mind but after the previous evening and the night when he had owned completely the two girls, she could find what he could do to them! They were half way from their destination when Mr Gupta exited the motor way. Soon after, he took tiny roads until he entered a former industrial plant. It was rather old, the buildings were covered with ivy but the concrete yard seemed in good state. Susan knew that that was the place where Mr Gupta intended to test them!

-Susan and Elizabeth, step out of the car and strip down stark naked!

None of the girls even dreamed of not obeying their master. They stood at attention with their hands crossed in their back in total submission.

-I noticed the head lamps are dirty with plenty of insects on the glass. I want you to clean them before we continue our trip!

-As you want, Master! Where can we find sponges and a bucket of water?

-Sorry, Elizabeth : no sponge and no bucket for you!

-But how do you want us to clean the glasses, Master?

-With your tongue, of course and you'll swallow everything you may take out! You may just spit out the abdomen of bees, wasps and hornets as they could be dangerous for you!

-Sorry Sir : it's too disgusting! I would throw out!

-Elizabeth, you are disappointing me! I gave you a direct order and I require immediate obedience. Susan, fetch me the cane!

Susan scrambled to search for the torture implement her master requested, knowing perfectly it was meant to punish her mother. Mr Gupta weighed in his hand the long cane.

-Elizabeth on your knees in front of me! Susan, stand behind your mother. Push your knee against her back and pull back her shoulders. Further : her breasts must jut out nicely! Good! Now, Elzabeth brace for your punishment : two dozen cane stokes on your breasts!

Elizabeth blemished : it was an horrible ordeal and her poor breasts might get ruined!

-No, Master, please : it's too horrible! I will be permanently hurt!

-Yes, you'll be but remember you disobeyed my orders! If you promise you'll obey immediately, I may commute the sentence to twelve cane strokes on your bottom but it is your only chance! What do you choose, Elizabeth?

-I'll clean the head lamp, of course, master!

-I am happy you choose so! I would have been sad to maim your proud breasts!

Of course after such a threat, Susan started immediately her disgusting task and Elizabeth followed suit. Mr Gupta encouraged them, telling the two girls it was a very healthy diet, full of proteins with no sugars and no fat... It was certainly weird but not that bad! When Mr Gupta announced he was satisfied, he also ordered Elizabeth to lie across the car bonnet, telling Susan to press her mother's shoulders on the metal. He brandished the cane high in the air. With a loud swoosh, it landed across Elizabeth's buttocks, the first of a long series of twelve. The tears, the screams of Elizabeth didn't even slow the arm of Mr Gupta! Elizabeth had failed to fulfill what she had accepted as her duty and her infamy had to find its punishment. She was quite aware of it and wasn't even cross with her master! Mr Gupta then spoke to her :

-Elizabeth, your punishment is now finished! Do you think I was too hard on you?

-No, Master! I had declined to obey your direct order and the punishment fits my crime. You were so kind to commute it to a milder one : thank you, Master!

-It's not completely finished! Remember what I taught you! How a good spanking should end up?

-Yes, Master : the girl should be buggered hard and without any lubrication!

-Good, Elizabeth! Susan, hold on your mother's shoulders!

Surprisingly, Elizabeth had a beaming smile when Mr Gupta entered her back passage without his usual calm and inexorable slowness. It was just as if she enjoyed being buggered mercilessly by her Master!

12