Susan and John Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
874 Followers

- Good morning, Miss! How can I help you?

Elizabeth thought that the man could know the local vicar's name. He may get suspicious if she gave him her true name! She decided to lie by taking her daughter's name! This man never went to church, so he may have seen her in the street but couldn't know who she was!

- My name is Elizabeth Dale. I met in a nearby city a girl you may remember as Helen Mc Pherson. She told me that she became immediately subjugated by your charisma and she became so engrossed by your personality that she totally surrendered to you, allowing you to kiss her lips in public, to fondle her breasts and to put your hand under her dress. Her husband discovered it and she had to leave the shire soon after!

- Such things happen, Mrs Dale! An adulterous wife has to be extremely cautious! I must tell you that I really love pretty and buxom women, just like you!

- Mr Thorpe, you are going to make me blush!

- Would you like to accompany me to my flat, Elizabeth?

- Sorry, Sir, but you must know that I am a whore by trade and certainly not a cheap one! Look : Helen has told me it's your personal fetish! I am wearing the shortest possible school girl uniform you may find in this town just to please you! If you are interested to fuck me, it will be on my conditions : one hundred and fifty for just my pussy and you'll have to wear a rubber, of course!

Mr Thorpe made a rapid calculation : this woman proposed him just what he craved for : a slut, a new cunt he could just use for his satisfaction with no ties. He had two girls under his thumb who prostituted themselves for his benefit. They were cheap whores as Elizabeth named it, working for immigrants in a nearby town... Elizabeth's tariff was four times theirs! They would just have to work a bit harder, to service more customers, for him to visit Elizabeth every day!

- OK, Elizabeth! Let's go to my apartment!

- Don't think I'm a goose! You will pay to fuck me but in my grounds!

Elizabeth led Mr Thorpe to a seldom used service entrance of her husband's home. The room she opened was spacious with old furniture that could be two centuries old. The house was silent. Elizabeth thought that her husband and Mr Gupta had left on some errand and that she was alone to cope with this man's desires. He told her to strip naked and lick his toes. Like a good whore, she obeyed, falling on her knees. Elizabeth unbuttoned her shirt and unzipped her skirt as she had been ordered to do and closed her eyes, abandoning herself to mr Thorpe's will. He made her soon on her hands and knees on the carpet, her tongue lapping at his shoes as he watched her on with an arrogant disdain on his face. She swept the dust on the leather with her tongue, her ass on display for all to see as she was thoroughly humiliated by the old and vicious fart. Something seemed unusual in this room : she had never seen that large mirror on the wall. Maybe, Edward had it installed recently!

Unbeknownst from Elizabeth and her customer, Mr Gupta and Edward were watching them through a two way mirror : for the two men, it looked like a normal window and they could follow what Elizabeth did with Mr Thorpe! Edward was mesmerized but Mr Gupta had calmly opened his fly, pulled out his arrogant cock and he was wanking himself. He snapped his fingers to Susan who was waiting patiently in a corner, stark naked in just a silk camisole she had rolled above her breasts. She had her hands crossed behind her nape in a quite submissive position. She crawled on her knees to her Master's feet and hungrily took his offered cock in her mouth. Mr Gupta whispered to her his instructions :

- Susan, I want you to suck and lick my cock but you must not make me cum in your mouth! When I will be on the brink, you'll just stop and move to take care of Edward's cock. You'll make him hard but you won't allow him to cum either! When Mr Thorpe will have unloaded into Elizabeth, only, you will take my cock in the same hole he had used and make me climax! Afterward, you'll be on your own to give pleasure to your father!

Susan nodded and started to work on Mr Gupta's cock. Edward could clearly make out the hard cones of Elizabeth's nipples threatening to rip through the taut fabric of her white uniform shirt. Underneath, she had not put on a bra, but a silk camisole, just like her daughter but thinner and completely see through that allowed her to feel her nipples through the fabric just as if she was totally nude. She was presently toying with one of them, rolling it roughly between her thumb and fore finger. She wanted to excite that obnoxious Mr Thorpe... She shoved her other hand under her so lewdly short skirt. She was stroking the skin above her stocking tops, occasionally reaching up to her almost transparent lacy knickers. She knew she had Mr Thorpe's total attention.

Elizabeth stood up and turned her head toward him, with the most angelic face you could imagine. Her head was tilted back an expression of total innocence on her face. Mr Thorpe was very excited by her teasing composure. He could feel his cock straining against his pants, he reached down to rub it and reduce the discomfort. Elizabeth looked up to him, just in time to discover his just medium size cock. If its size was not very impressive, it was rock hard and Elizabeth relished thinking that she was exciting this womanizing mother fucker. He unbuttoned her blouse and Mr Thorpe pushed aside the flaps. Her blouse was now gaping open revealing her magnificent tits. She may be forty three, now but she could still make men's heads turn! Edward in the closet was watching her with a gaping mouth and Mr Gupta had his usual quizzical but unshakeable appearance that always made Elizabeth's pussy dripping but she wasn't even aware that they were watching her through the two way mirror!

Mr Thorpe pulled down her knickers and bunched up her skirt around her waist. Her thighs were now quite wantonly framed by her suspender belt. Mr Thorpe was obviously enjoying the view she offered him, his straining cock was all the proof Elizabeth needed. She remembered the general consideration people had for her before Mr Gupta had decided to take her. She had totally surrendered to him since he owned her! She blushed furiously, but she was totally unable to use her free will, her total exposure had once again made her a puppet for him! She yelled when her customer pulled her to him and she found herself pressed against his thick hard cock.

- Perhaps, Mr Thorpe, it would be the right time to make me the little gift you promised me?

Her customer handed her a few bills she immediately made disappear in her purse... He pressed her even harder against him. She could feel his erection trying to embed itself in her belly. A brazen wave of excitation exploded in her belly sending ambers throughout her body : her breasts seemed in fire, her pussy was a burning inferno and similar flames were searing her belly and her heart. She knew that stranger wanted to fuck her in her husband's home and she would enjoy it! Were there no limits to her own depravity? She loved to be utterly subjugated and treated like an animal! Her heart was pounding in her chest after their first sexual contact. She now longed to touch him again, to be touched by him, to kneel at his feet and receive his cock into her mouth like the submissive she had become!

Elizabeth was quite aware that the only thing that would calm her somersaulting mind now was a bloody hard fucking. To occupy her trembling fingers, she straightened her skirt, but her naked tits made a mouth watering contrast : quite ladylike under the belt and definitively slutty above it!

- Oh no, you don't get that skirt back up, Elizabeth! I want to see at any time what I have paid for!

Edward was about to cum in his pants wondering how his wife would manage the situation...

- Elizabeth, be a good slut and hike your skirt up until I can see your bare skin above your stockings! Good! You really know how to tease a man. Maybe the money I gave you will not go to waste! Now show me your panties like a good little schoolgirl!

Elizabeth obeyed meekily... She took the hem of her skirt between her fingers and very slowly lifted it up. She knew Mr Thorpe would enjoy her slowness and she wished to make him mad with lust! Her panties came into view. Mr Thorpe got a raging hard on when he saw a damp patch was clearly evident on the grey fabric! Now he was sure that Elizabeth Dale was clearly very aroused by him. His previous girl friends had been terrorized when he had fucked them for the first time and they had needed plenty of time to relax before he could fuck them with the brutality he always relished!

Slowly, Elizabeth hitched the skirt up once again revealing her black stockings and finally the pale expanse of bare skin above them to the eyes of the man who had paid to fuck her!

- Ahemmm! Yummy! It's a pity women are not allowed to stay naked in the streets! It's a shame to cover up such nice thighs!

Elizabeth didn't reply and just nodded absentmindedly! She couldn't wait to touch Mr Thorpe's big and so hard cock! She was obscenely aware that her pussy was on fire. Her entire body was yearning to be sliced in two by his huge cock at last! Her whole body seemed to be screaming out for what was lewdly displayed in his hands. He was lazily stroking his cock through his trousers, as he teased her over her urgent need to be penetrated and fucked silly. Elizabeth blushed still further, eyes downcast as waves of humiliation washed over her as she begged him.

- Please, Sir! I need your cock deep in my pussy! Fuck me, fuck me like the bitch I am deep in my heart!

- I love when girls recognize their lowly status! If you need it so much, I'll give it to you!

Mr Thorpe then ordered Elizabeth on the floor with her legs widely parted in an obscene pose. He climbed between her legs and he sunk his hard dick all the way in her lovely cunt. She was quite ready for it : her pussy was overflowing with love juices and it was gaping open, ready to entertain the biggest shafts! At the same moment, Susan had settled on the floor in the closet and was receiving eagerly the cock of Mr Gupta in her pussy! The mother and the daughter's pussies were drilled by hard cocks at the same moment in the same way. Edward had placed a ball gag into Susan's mouth to prevent her screams to tell Elizabeth's lover that he was watched and spied upon!

Mr Thorpe was quite pleased by Elizabeth's service. She had the lightest hand he had ever felt and the cleverest tongue and mouth. He wanted to know whether she was as expert with her ass hole but she reminded him that he had just paid to have her pussy. Mr Thorpe was not accustomed to deal with such a girl! Elizabeth was deeply submissive but she was sustained by her Master's instructions. She negotiated harshly with her customer.

- You have fucked my pussy quite good! If you want to explore my arse, it will cost you one hundred pounds more!

- OK, bitch! I feel that I will probably become your most regular customer!

That was how it all started, Elizabeth visits her husband once a month for a full week now and it is a regular thing for Mr Thorpe to come and fuck her everyday. She enjoys being his fuck slut and Edward enjoys cleaning her after she has been well used by Mr Thorpe.

The charity Mr Gupta has proposed to create is working perfectly and Elizabeth receives with the Mayor's wife plenty of paying guests but that is another story I may tell you later!

Elizabeth had promised Edward the most pleasurable of human rewards. She kept her promise when she prepared a formal dinner for four on the day they would return home. She served it on the terrace of the house. The table was magnificent and Elizabeth had prepared the most succulent lunch they had ever eaten. The guests just wondered why therte were just three plates on the table. Elizabeth arrived, naked, crawling on her knees with a dog collar around her neck and a leash attached to it! She went to Mr Gupta and handed the leash to him. She prostrated at his feet.

- Master, I'm not worthy to eat at your table. I will eat from a dog dish on the floor!

Mr Gupta nodded without answering and attached her leash to the leg of his armchair. He served her food in the bowl and she ate from it in a most slavish way, with her hands tied behind her back. Lapping water from another cup appeared even more difficult than eating without the help of her hands for Elizabeth, but she finally managed to do it without spilling too much water. When they had finished their lunch, Mr Gupta untiel the leash from his armchair and led Elizabeth, still on her knees toward Edward on the opposite side of the table.

- Edward, Elizabeth promised you a reward. Here is the moment to collect it!

Edward stood up but wondered what Mr Gupta was up to. He suddenly felt a hand fumbling on the belt holding up his trousers. He looked down and saw Susan unhooking his belt and pulling down his pants. She had placed her thumbs in the waist band of his boxers that went down with the pants. After what Mr Gupta had made him through, that was a minor surprise. Edward wasn't even surprised when Susan took his cock into her mouth and began to suck him in earnest. At this moment, he felt another contact on his buttocks. He turned his head to discover Elizabeth who was parting his buttocks to get at his anus. She licked the rim of his hole before shoving her tongue into it.

Edward was horrified by such a perverted caress but the combination of Susan sucking his cock and his wife drilling into his anal passage was so pleasurable that he didn't get the wits to try to escape them. He abandoned himself to the pleasures his wife and his daughter were providing him! Both of them were experts at this game. Elizabeth made her fingers into a ring that she used to wank her husband. Soon, Edward felt his sperm boiling in his balls and jetting like molten lava along his shaft. He moaned when he filled Susan's mouth with his sperm. She continued to lick him until he went completely limp. Both girls now were facing him, ostensibly proud of what they had just done!

Mr Gupta attached another collar around Susan's neck and attached both collars to the same leash. He told the two girls they could play together until they left. Susan and her mother didn't wait to be told it twice and they never stopped for the next three hours : the scene was so squishy that Mr Gupta got excited and decided to play with them. Both girls were on their hands and knees with their tits pressed down onto the ground and their bums pointing to the ceiling and wiggling up nicely to attract their master's interest. Mr Gupta knelt behind Susan, aiming his cock toward her back passage. He told Edward to follow his example and bugger Elizabeth. She was a bit disappointed as Edward's cock was much less impressive than Mr Gupta's but was the opinion of a submissive girl ever considered?

dan57
dan57
874 Followers
12