Susan and John Ch. 14

Story Info
The Mayor finally submits to Mr Gupta.
6.5k words
3.64
26.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

By Dan57 with characters from Jill York

The Mayor finally submits to Mr Gupta

Vicky made many phone connections on the Monday morning. She finally found what she was looking for : a clinic in the Netherlands could restore her hymen and they had a vacancy in their schedule on the next Friday! Vicky had just to inform her husband that she wanted an aesthetic surgery to be performed on her belly. He was a bit surprised as she was slender and lithe and she exercised daily for two hours : aerobics, step, swimming with regular lessons of pole dancing and belly dancing in the evening. She was quite fit but she didn't give up when he told her to think again about it!

Vicky took a plane from City airport direct to Sciphol airport and she arrived to the clinic with a very light bag : She would stay in the clinic just three days but she had just taken a very short silk skirt, a flimsy red top in satin, five inches heel sandals she was wearing, a change for her top and skirt and her make up. She also had taken a very large and long dildo. She wouldn't be able to use it after the surgery, of course, but she would have thirty-six hours to play with it before starting a complete abstinence from sex for a whole month at the minimum. Of course, her mouth could still be used and her ass hole had never received any visitor so far, but she wanted to feel really like a virgin when she would meet Mr Gupta again! Her husband had no more importance in her eyes : he was just an impotent cuckold and he won't ever have the opportunity of entering any of her holes. If he wanted to fuck her again, he would have to rape her or to make her drunk or drugged! She now belonged to Mr Gupta and there was no way any inferior type of humanity could have his way with her!

Vicky dispensed herself from wearing a pyjama or a nightie when she went to bed. She was now used to sleep in the nude when she was dreaming of her master possessing with his usual imperial authority her mouth and her pussy. She also tried to imagine how she would feel when he would ram his beautiful cock into her arse but it was difficult as she had no experience about it! She took the big dildo in her bag and she inserted into her mouth, making it move in her moth until it was lodged as deep as it would be in her mouth! She slavered quite a lot on it to lube it sufficiently for her needs. She moaned in pleasure when she rammed it into her tender love tunnel!

It went it quite easily : her pussy muscles had readjusted, loosening to accommodate the sizable object. Her husband would have been quite displayed if she had allowed him to enter her since Mr Gupta had taken her for the first time : She was keeping a big dildo filling her pussy all the time, even sleeping with it! Her pussy was now so loose that she could plunge four fingers into her pussy with no difficulties. She was quite sure that she could even try fist fucking, of course not with Mr Gupta with his huge paws but she would love to try it out with Susan or Elizabeth. Joan had bigger hands and it could be for later! Vicky would never have imagined she could be that adventurous but it felt quite normal for her : a woman in love always wanted to explore her new abilities with her mate! She had never felt like it with her husband but it had been totally different with Mr Gupta!

The slurping sound her pussy emitted each time she pulled back the dildo and forced it back in was the most exciting noise she have ever heard. She was totally oblivious to being in a clinic with nurses likely to come at any unusual noise! She was moaning helplessly. She bit into her pillow to muffle her wanton screams as she reached another delicious orgasm. She fell asleep almost immediately, temporarily sated. On the next morning, the anaesthetist came for the usual discussion with patients soon to be treated. She pushed away the sheet covering her body. The man was young and handsome. She smiled at him as he discovered she was naked in her bed. He blushed beetroot and she enjoyed provoking him. That was something the former Vicky would never have been bold enough to do! She spoke to him with her body totally exhibited to his view. She even began to play with her clit, watching him changing colours at every minute...

- You seem to like my body, Sir! If you want to enjoy it as much as you want, I'm not adverse to it but you have to hurry up : this evening, I will be out of limits for you or any other male : I've decided to offer my virginity to my lover in a month! I will ask him to take a video of my defloration and I'll send you a copy if you want!

The poor guy blanched, ready to faint. Most of his patients were quite shy Muslim girls, awfully shameful of having dallied with a man out of marriage. They wanted to hide the consequences of their misconduct but this girl was different : she had offered her virginity to her husband and now she wanted her lover to take it! Women are so strange! What was really funny in her eyes was that her husband who would never benefit from it would pay the fee for the surgical operation! Finally the temptation was just too great : the anaesthetist switched the discretion lamp on and opened his fly to free his cock. Her hands reached down and grasped his large balls and began to milk him for all he was worth. He was much bigger than her husband but no match for Mr Gupta! He entered her pussy with no difficulty and started to pound into her pussy!

- I'm about to cum. I would need to pull out soon!

- It's so good! Please stay in a little longer, Sir!

- She could feel her climax building up. She whimpered helplessly, trying to tease the man to take her with more force!

- Don't worry, I'm on the pill! I don't want a baby from my puny husband!

- As you want; Mrs Furham! I am getting close!

Just then, she heard her Smartphone ring, She answered to it : it was Mr Gupta's voice.

- Hello, pussy! I was looking for you and your husband gave me this number! I wanted to know whether we could meet on Saturday!

- Sorry, Mr Gupta! I'm on a business trip abroad and I won't be available for a whole month but I will be quite glad to accept your invitation on my return! I really miss you! I've found something to offer you : I wish you'd appreciate this personal gift?

- What is it?

- Tut, Tut! It's a surprise! Wait until you open the package!

Vicky enjoyed stretching luxuriously on her bed with her legs wide apart, a stranger's huge cock deep inside her pussy with her lover on the phone. The situation was so hot! She wrapped her legs around the man, pulling him as deep as she could into her and holding him tight. The beautiful cock he had planted deep in her belly swelled up, then twitched and he unloaded his virile seed into her waiting pussy. She had asked him to wear a rubber but he had told her he was clean. She had trusted him and let him fill her pussy with his hot sperm! Again and again it spurted plentifully! The doctor hastily pulled up his pants and left her alone Vicky collapsed on her bed, really exhausted. She closed her eyes to enjoy the pungent reek of cum that emanated from her pussy. She hadn't rearranged the bed sheet on her body. A groan revealed she was no more alone in her bed. She opened her eyes and discovered a sturdy man, a male nurse holding a shaving kit.

- Sorry, Mrs Furham, I was coming to shave your pussy. It's standard procedure : a single hair could cause infection with the stitches! We don't want to take any risk!

- No use! I've been laser depilated about ten times ; the remaining hairs are quite scarce!

- Even the back growth must be eliminated! I'm going to shave your yummy pussy and make it as the buttocks of a baby. Could you lift up your bottom so I can place a towel under you?

Vicky obeyed as she found useless to argue. The man lathered her pussy with a shaving brush and used a shaving blade to eliminate the fine stubble. When he had finished, he applied a second time the lather. Vicky was one more surprised as her pussy was smoother than it had ever been but she soon realized what the nurse intended to do. He placed the brush on her clit and gently made it rotate on the sensitive bud. She screamed almost instantly and he had to gag her with his hand, plunging two fingers deep in her mouth. He resumed the unbearable frigging of her clit until she cummed royally! He then wiped her pussy from all traces of soap and made her on her knees on the floor. He sat on her bed just in front of her.

- What do you want me to do, Sir?

- Start by getting my cock out and giving it a nice suck, you cheap slut!

Vicky had never been treated so crudely. She was boiling in her head but she found that when Mr Gupta had auctioned her and used her like a piece of furniture, he had also changed her way of thinking. She had become definitively a submissive and the despising words of the nurse hadn't ignited her anger! On the contrary, it had made her even more pliant. There was no doubt she was insanely aroused, waiting anxiously to be used like a whore by the male nurse! She surprised herself when she asked him with her more pleading voice :

- May I please suck your magnificent cock, Master?

- When you ask so politely, how could I deny you that pleasure, slut? You may suck me off, bitch!

She planted a big wet smooch on the tip of his cock, it was reeking : the nurse must have not bothered to take a bath or a shower, that morning. The stench of dried pee aroused her even more.. Vicky parted her lips and took the mushroom shaped helmet into her waiting mouth, He was almost as big as Mr Gupta. Her jaw spasmed as she desperately tried to accommodate his thick piece of meat she was nonetheless so eager to suck. She pumped him so hard that her cheeks hollowed with her efforts! The nurse was far more brutal than her Master. He roughly gripped her long hair, forcing his shaft further down her throat, Spit was running down from the corners of her mouth. It was shamefully dripping of her chin onto the filthy floor.

The nurse told her to start wanking his cock in her hands, forcing the skin back and forth! She couldn't recognize herself : her main thought was that he was using her as a fuck toy, a slave for his pleasure and she shamelessly enjoyed it. Now she was performing for a very strict master and nothing else mattered! The man's cock was now throbbing and jerking wildly in her mouth!

- Open wide, slut here comes what you wanted to receive like a good obedient slut!

She had opened her mouth as wide as she could and a thick salty jet hit just home a few seconds later. It coated her gullet, covering her uvula with a sticky gooey. Vicky closed her eyes instinctively as another jet, a bit less strong hit her square on her nose and cheek. She now really looked like a well-fucked woman!

- Clean it off, slut! Scoop the cum on your face and swallow it and lick your spit on your breasts and on the floor.

Vicky obediently performed the disgusting tasks she has been told. She then licked clean the man's cock, it was shrivelling fast now! She lovingly kissed and licked the come he had spread on her face, not wanting to miss any of his precious fluid. When she had finished she rocked back on her heels awaiting her master's next order unless he would push her on her back or on her belly to use her in any way he wanted. She was just a sex toy in his hands

Vicky had chosen to rest somewhere in Switzerland in a village overlooking the Leman Lake, near the town of Montreux. The pure air of the mountains would help the healing of her stitches. She made low walks in the mountains and along the lake as far as the picturesque Chillon castle. Just four weeks after her operation, she was back in England, at Heathrow airport. She hadn't warned of her return her husband but she hadn't omitted to inform Mr Gupta who had come to welcome her with Elizabeth. It had felt so normal to her : Mr Gupta was now so much more important to her than her husband! She jumped in the arms of her master than turned toward Elizabeth. She gave her a peck on the cheeks but Mr. Gupta had other ideas :

- Vicky, It's too late to be shy with Elizabeth or Susan any more. I want both of you to French kiss whenever you meet. If your husband doesn't know you are back, you'll spend the next days in my mansion so the three of us can get really acquainted. You are going to lick your pussies and your tits and exchange hot kisses in front of me! I want you to do your best to excite me, then I will fuck both of you. I want to sleep tonight just between you cuddled against my body, with two fingers shoved deep in both your pussies. Anything against my project, lass?

- No Master! I wanted just to remind you that I brought a gift for you. Would you like to unwrap it before I play with Elizabeth?

- By all means, Vicky! Where is your gift?

- Uuhh, Master, it's rather special : I visited a surgeon specialized in the reconstruction of popped cherries for girls in Netherland. After my husband had torn my hymen, I told you that I never had any sexual pleasure. Only you were able to make me cum for the first time : I wanted to offer you my restored virginity and please don't forget that nobody has ever deflowered my anal passage. Would you make me the honour of opening both of my holes with your magnificent cock!

- I assure you it'll be my pleasure but Elizabeth will film this moment so we can watch again every moment of it in the future!

Mr Gupta took a Viagra pill, just to be sure that the evening would be the most cherished moment of Vicky's life!. Then the two girls played tog ether tirelessly for nearly three hours. Mr Gupta had then a raging hard on. He made Vicky straddle him and he filled her pussy once more with his potent sperm. When Vicky fell asleep, she was spread eagle on the bed with her legs and arms wide apart and her pussy and her mouth were gaping open, they had been wildly used. Vicky had no more virginity to offer her Master. She had screamed in bliss so loud that neighbours one mile away complained during the next days. Elizabeth waited impatiently to be impaled on his cock to her turn. Mr Gupta made it a point of honour of making her scream as loud as Vicky in complete ecstasy! Then only, they could rest cuddled together!

Vicky became soon the perfect slave for Mr Gupta. He didn't intend to prostitute her intensively as he had done with Elizabeth, just a little when Elizabeth had a hard time catering for the needs of her customers. Mr Gupta had found another humiliation for Vicky : he used her as his personal toilet slave : she stayed completely naked for hours in his bathroom on her knees and when Mr Gupta used the facilities, she had to take his cock in her hands and aim it into the pan. If she spilled some droplets on the floor, she was to scoop them with her tongue and swallow it all : it was awfully disgusting, even more so for a high family woman. Then she would take his cock into her mouth and clean it thoroughly! Afterwards, he bent her over some table or on the toilets pan itself and entered her pussy, her mouth or her arse just as he fancied! That was the moment she enjoyed the most, when she was just an object for her lover's desire, for his pleasure!

Vicky really enjoyed these permanent humiliations, even when Mr Gupta ordered her to lick his cock clean after he had buggered her mercilessly. There were nearly always brown stains on his cock afterward and she always took his cock down her throat in whole before starting to work on it. She continued until it was pristine clean and hard enough to enter her again, be it in her mouth, her pussy or in the slit between her pendulous tits:

That morning, Vicky came to Mr Gupta's suite to take her new orders as she had been told. Her husband had left half an hour before and she had hastily prepared for the most important moment of the day : her encounter with Mr Gupta! He came every weekend since his complete seduction of the mayor's wife and she craved for these visits. Her general instructions were never to use her car even when he was so far away from her. All her trips had to be done on foot, like a lowly servant unless she was given specific orders... Vicky was wearing the little black flaring skirt with the red blouse she had chosen to walk from her husband's mansion in front of the town hall to the vicar's home. Mr Gupta looked her up with an accusing glance. He finally told her with a disdainful tone :

- Vicky! I'm really disappointed by you! Do you think it's a proper way to present yourself in front of your Master!

Vicky was amazed to be scolded. She had put on a quite normal outfit, something she could have put on to meet her husband at the city hall or to accompany him to an unofficial lunch. Of course, for a formal one, she would have chosen a cocktail dress. Her husband had still not noticed that she was not wearing any undies, even in winter but that Mr Gupta made her wear a big but short plug in her back passage and an equally big love egg in her pussy to prevent any leakage of her master's precious sperm. He had on his latest visit decided to breed her and he had forbidden her to have any sexual encounters with her husband until he had knocked her up and since then he had kept her pussy constantly filled up with his seed. He was taking regularly photographs of her belly to catch the moment her belly would start swelling with his kid! Susan had come back pregnant from her trip to India with her Master and Mr Gupta intended to marry her soon, following the Indian tradition!

Vicky considered she was fourth in line to enter formally her Master's harem after Elizabeth and Joan, of course. Joan and she had become close friends, exchanging gossips about Mr Gupta and his sexual feats. Curiously Joan never spoke of her own encounters with their Master. Vicky was quite sure he had often used her different holes but Joan never referred to it as Susan and Elizabeth did! Joan had the cleverest tongue on Vicky's clit and she had offered her the most pleasant moments she had had with a girl : nothing to compare with her encounters with Mr Gupta but a very enjoyable moment indeed! Joan had never allowed Vicky to reciprocate, except with her tits!

Returning to the present moment, Vicky had tried to make her outfit sexier by choosing a skirt that ended four inches above her knee and a tight blouse that made her breasts more enticing. She wasn't wearing any undies underneath, as usual, but, instead of appreciative comments, she was scolded like a teenager. She had tears forming in her eyes. She choked and blubbered uncontrollably. Mr Gupta waited for a few minutes with a mysterious smile before interrupting her :

- Well, Vicky, I realize that I had not given you sufficiently precise instructions about our future relations. You'll have to use your brain often to determine how daring you could be without revealing our relations to people who shouldn't know them. In fact, for the time being, it is just Elizabeth, Susan, Joan and the reverend Edward. We will gradually increase the circle of people who will know that you have become my fuck toy!

- Mr Gupta, please, never tell it to my husband! He would file for divorce instantly!

- I'm not stupid, Vicky. I will reveal your position to him only if and when I have sufficient means of pressure on him but I won't keep the information just a minute then : telling him straight in the face he is a cuckold will be the best moment in our relation! I will tell him and then he will become immediately my slave, just as you are! If he bucks, I'll break him down!

- Don't break him, master : he has always been mean to me!

- But unable to make you cum properly! Enough with that stupid sissy! Let's return to your general appearance : When you come to visit me and find me alone, you should always put on the highest heels you have. If you cannot walk a long time with them on, place them in a bag and put them on as soon as you have entered my home!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12