Susan and John's Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Joan, I need you immediately in my apartment! Take Mrs Raj strap on dildo and put it around your waist. This evening, you'll be again a man exceptionally for some time!

John arrived, panting with excitation. Mr Gupta then started a very slow withdrawal from Susan's stretched out pussy. Joan could hear a loud plop as the head popped out of Susan's pussy. Mr Gupta had told Joan it was the moment to push his strap on dildo into Susan's pussy... He perfectly knew he would push Mr Gupta's potent seed into Susan's womb. Mr Gupta had been pristine clear with Joan : he intended to breed Susan that night and expected Joan's total cooperation! Joan was quite thrilled being directly involved in his wife's breeding! He was so deeply submissive that the task he had been told to perform seemed quite normal to him. The baby would be then somewhat his. He couldn't wait to take care of him as he was quite sure Mr Gupta would sire a boy this time with his potent sperm! One thing was sure : he was so excited that he wouldn't sleep that night any more! Half an hour later, Mr Gupta stirred and reached over to pull Susan next to him. He started caressing her body again, insisting on her tummy, her tits and her pussy around the dildo. Joan couldn't imagine he was wanting to fuck Susan another time : he had cummed so massively in her pussy that she had to be awfully sore by now!

Mr Gupta started kissing her lips again. She whispered to him how much she enjoyed his hot kisses, pointing out that she felt totally owned when his tongue entered her mouth. Her words were like dagger piercing Joan's heart but she was happy still for them : Susan was in love with Mr Gupta and he seemed to love her too. John's happy life lied shattered at his feet but Joan's new life was developing fast to replace what he had just lost! He dozed off, completely oblivious of Susan and Mr Gupta's actions. Two hours later, their voices stirred him from his drunken state. He looked over at the on Mr Gupta's nightstand. It was ten past two in the morning. Susan was moaning plaintively, begging Mr Gupta to take her once more, to screw her again and add another load of his hot cum in her belly... It was impossible : they were at it again! Did they have a break when Joan had dozed off? Joan doubted it! The bed was creaking rhythmically and Susan was now sobbing for him to take her harder and deeper! There was no doubt for Joan : Susan was craving for Mr Gupta's sexual assaults!

- OK, sweetie, I am going to empty my balls in your pussy once more but, just for a change, I'm going to visit your back passage next time!

- But, Master, you've told me you wanted to breed me this night!

- Susan, I've cummed four and soon five times in your pussy! If you haven't been bred already, you'll never be! I want to take your nice tight ass hole before you have drained me completely!

- As you want, Master but please, plug my pussy with the strap on dildo before you bugger me. I want my eggs to be immersed in your yummy seed all the night!

Susan's hands were gripping Mr Gupta's shoulders as if her life depended on it. He pounded his cock into her thirsty pussy. He had placed both her legs on his left shoulder in order to drive his swollen cock more comfortably into her pussy. Mr Gupta hammered his long cock into Susan's belly and she received him with total abandon if not enthusiast eagerness...

- Darling, your pussy is so tight and wet, even after the heavy workout it has withstood. I cannot wait to marry you formally... Joan, Remember I want you as the bridesmaid!

Joan was petrified : he had thought Mr Gupta's idea of making Joan attend Susan's marriage had been a joke but he seemed really determined to push that project! Certainly Mr Gupta wanted to get more of this fine English pussy! Joan watched Mr Gupta humping mightily Susan. She must be in heaven and Joan was quite happy for her. Mr Gupta was really a superior lover and John's performances had been puny in comparison! They were panting like wild animals when Mr Gupta announced Susan he was ready to shoot another load in her belly as soon as she wanted. Joan was quite aware that her boss had a complete control on his release. He could have stayed like this for hours! Susan replied that she was ready to receive it!

- Go on, Master! Shoot it deep into my womb!

Mr Gupta decided to impress Susan and Joan : he took Susan in his arms and held her in mid air. He impaled her on his cock without even touching the wall or the furniture! His hands were cupping her buttocks as she had her legs tied closely behind his back. He was moving Susan up and down his huge engorged cock. Susan's arms were locked around his neck. Her whole body was now tightly wrapped around his massive frame! This display of pure force was meant to show Susan how stronger than John Mr Gupta was and to Joan how useless an attempt to resist would be! Any moves from Mr Gupta had a meaning and that helped to establish and demonstrate his total supremacy on his subordinates!

Mr Gupta had now Susan on the carpet. She looked totally dwarfed by her lover who was on top of her. He started to softly kiss her flat stomach thinking that in just a few weeks, it would start swelling nicely! He started to kiss his way up her thighs. Once he reached her pussy, he breathed deeply, inhaling the pungent aroma of her freshly fucked pussy, and then kissed her clit, nibbling its folds with his tongue. Her pussy was oozing a mixture of their love juices. He took a big pleasure egg and pushed it in her pussy to prevent any more leakage. Susan moaned and moved one of her hands to caress her breast, as her other hand was stroking Mr Gupta's hair. He made her turn on her belly to start the final scene of their coupling. He turned toward Joan :

- Joan, don't stay idle! Go and fetch me the KY jelly tube!

Joan ran to obey her Master, her mind reeling with the prospect of having the privilege of watching his wife buggered by their master! He wondered whether after so much exercise, Mr Gupta would be still hard enough to enter Susan's ass hole. When he came back holding up proudly the dispenser, he had the surprise of discovering his Master's flaccid cock had retrieved all his customary hardness! It looked about to explode!

Mr Gupta moved his cock up and down between Susan's ass cheeks, teasing her. He pried Susan's thighs further apart, and then placed the tip of his cock at her entrance. Slowly, inch by inch, he pushed in his 11-inch cock as Susan again let out a soft moan. She had been well reamed and he had just lubed her copiously but no woman would be ever able to receive such a chuck without noticing it! He kissed her neck as he entered her, thrusting in and out as soon as he was sufficiently deep into her. He was impatient to reach the conclusion and he started to increase his gate, as he snaked his hands under her chest and mauled her tits from behind. Susan looked up to see her husband watching them with ogled eyes, her breath shallow... It suddenly annoyed her : she turned her head toward her lover :

- Darling! I'm fed up having this voyeur hanging around watching us fucking. Could you dismiss her so that I can enjoy completely your delicious cock!

Mr Gupta couldn't do less than abide to his mate's wishes and told Joan to get into Mrs Raj's room and lie on the bed carpet waiting for her orders. She had total authority on her for the whole day! Susan turned toward her master and offered him her lips to thank him for his attention. Joan left with the appearance of a beaten dog! As soon as Joan had left, Mr Gupta forced Susan to lift her bottom up before starting to fuck her for all she was worth.

- Ooohh, Yes! Go on, Master! Fuck me like the whore I am! Oooh...God... deeper ..., pplleeaassee... OOooohhh, don't stop, Master!!!

Susan was yelling and ululating and her ass cheeks were now moving as if a tide was animating them as Mr Gupta was fucking her like a rabbit. His strength had returned and maybe he would agree to fuck her again...