Susan and John's Return Ch. 05

Story Info
Mr Gupta builds up his harem of slave girls.
8.2k words
3.67
24.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Sorry I had forgotten the chapter 3 and 4 of this story : they have now taken back their normal position! My apologies!

Mr Gupta had sent Susan an e mail summoning her to an urgent meeting with her boss at 2 PM exactly on the same day! That was an unusual demand as Susan's boss most usually summoned her by phone. Susan phoned to her husband John to know whether he was invited, too... When his wife phoned him, John was busy admiring his feminine figure in the mirror in his office. He had had his mammary implants inserted again just two months before and was enjoying his brand new 38 D breasts. He was now again Joan and John was already fading away. The surgeon had told her the stitches had perfectly healed and she could start wearing again dresses. Her first move when she had had the good news had been a shopping spree. She had bought in particular this daring bottle green bustier dress that even Susan had to recognize it perfectly suited the Venetian blond color Joan had chosen for her hair and the green color of her eye lenses. She had also bought plateau sandals with six inches soles that looked impossible to put on for any woman but Joan looked perfectly at ease wearing them on a permanent basis at office!

Joan had swiftly resumed wiggling suggestively her hips as she strolled through the offices of Mr Gupta's s company headquarters. She was pretty with her highly arched and long eyebrows perfectly delineated and carefully trimmed, her long eye lashes that were one of the main subjects of discussion for the male staff members : were they genuine or false? Joan had also enhanced with injections her lips to make them a bit more pouting. Since her return in Mr Gupta's offices, Joan kissed most of her male colleagues and it had greatly improved the general mood... Mr Gupta had even suggested Susan to adopt the same attitude and his wishes were just like orders for her! Susan had now entered into a fierce competition with Joan to know who would be the sexiest girl in the staff. Joan had an advantage : she went to a nearby dance school and many of her colleagues had followed suit, just for the pleasure of holding Joan in their arms or pressing their bodies against hers. When she went to a dance hall for the evening, Joan rarely missed a single dance! Susan was less lucky as Mr Gupta often preempted her and summoned her to his penthouse or his country mansion for the night!

Susan was wondering about the reason why Mr Gupta had summoned her for an unscheduled business conference. Just not to be surprised, she skipped her lunch and went to her hairdresser to have her long hair plaited in the way her boss loved. She changed to a silk almost see through orange saree and plateau shoes of the kind Joan appreciated and had seduced so many of their colleagues with. She put on very long ear rings, a big pendant on her forehead, a large collar in the Indian fashion, a red bindi and bangles on her forearms. Mr Gupta complimented her on her appearance. Susan had half expected to be told to lie on the table and open her thighs to receive him but she felt disappointed when Mr Gupta told her just to take a seat.

- Susan, I would like to discuss with you about Mr Windham, our new supply manager! What do you think of him? I've been told he isn't performing quite well!

- Ahemmmm! We had recently a few problems when we run out of stock with potatoes, carrots and strawberries. He had reduced overmuch our orders in an attempt to reduce spoilage and increase our benefits but the customers complained bitterly of the shortages! He had commendable intentions but it would have been more commercial to dump a few bags of carrots and not to have to soothe our customers!

- - I see, Susan! We may have sufficient ground to sack him!

- But he had just tried to increase your margins! It would be a terrible blow for him. He has just built a new house and he had married just a few months ago...

- Ah a newly wed! Do you have pictures of his wife?

- Most certainly, Mr Gupta! You were invited to the wedding ceremony and you delegated me to attend it! Here it is!

- Yes, a very pretty bride! Do they plan to have children?

- Of course, Sir, but they have decided to wait a little until their financial situation has improved and if you sack him, it won't!

- Then tell him to come and meet me in my office, at once, Susan!

- Immediately Sir! Shall I attend the meeting?

- No use, dear! You would just interfere!

The poor Mr Graham Windham was frightened to be summoned in such haste. He knew he had caused some customers to complain but that was for the benefit of the company, wasn't it? Mr Gupta scolded him :

- Do you realize that our prime asset is our customers' loyalty? If they don't find the basic food they want, they will go to one of our competitors and be lost to us!

Graham at that moment understood he was doomed : Mr Gupta wanted to sack him and he would never find such a highly paid job in the vicinity. He would have to sell at bargain prices the new house he had designed with his wife. She would be devastated and maybe would ask for divorce. All these sad thoughts rushed in his head! That was the end of everything he cared for! Mr Gupta watched the apprehension grow in his employee's mind. He loved to play cat and mouse with his victims and this one was doomed. It was the moment to throw the bait!

- You understand that you should be sacked but I know that you have family obligations with your wife and that you intend to have babies in the near future... I may have a solution but it's up to you!

Graham almost begged for his boss to develop his idea!

- For my birthday in two months, I will offer my friends a little party. Susan will be invited but I will need her to my side to be the hostess of the party. I will need another pretty girl to take care of my guests!

Graham was relieved. Surely Sarah would make no difficulties with that! Before he had the opportunity to affirm his total agreement, Mr Gupta added in his usual calm voice.

- Of course, I would specify your wife how she must dress and how she will behave! Any departure from my instructions from you or your wife will automatically be followed by your dismissal for professional misconduct!

- Yes, Sir!

- If that suits you, you are going to explain it to your wife and both of you will come on Wednesday to sign a contract promising you will follow my orders to the letter. Just be sure that your wife will follow a very strict training to help her react instantly to any orders from me!

On the next Wednesday, Sarah and Graham agreed to submit to Mr Gupta's conditions with no provision. Mr Gupta assessed Sarah's figure. She was really pretty and he soon gave her his first orders :

- I am not interested by a simple English housewife! I want you to be sexy and attractive, a bit mysterious and sophisticated! I want you to stun my friends who will be already bemused by Susan's beauty! I want them to think that I am always surrounded by pretty Indian girls at my beck and call at any moment!

Sarah and Graham nodded. What they knew of Sarah's mission seemed simple!

- Sarah, I want you to change completely your appearance : your hair is chestnut color but I want it darker. Your eye lashes and eye brows should have the same hue! All the rest of your body hair, ANY body hair, should be removed, not shaved but removed with hot wax and if possible laser depilated. I want your skin as hairless as babies' buttocks! Understood, Sarah?

- Aye aye, Sir!

- Then you will wear at any time a silk saree. Susan will teach you how to wear it. You will wear this garment from sunrise to bedtime, even at home or during week ends and holidays! I want you to feel completely at ease with it, just like an Indian girl! I will choose one or several sarees for you to wear tomorrow! I will also personally teach you a few Hindi words so you can understand minimum conversation with my friends! They speak fluently English but they will love exchanging a few words in their language!

On the next morning, Sarah started her training. Mr Gupta wanted her to wear tinier and tinier cholis every day, being slowly reduced to the skimpiest bikini cholis. The material of the saree itself got thinner and thinner, too and finally see through gauzes. Mr Gupta gave her her first really see through saree, giving it to her as if it was a treasure she was offered!

- Congratulations, Sarah! You've mastered the art of wearing a saree with perfect elegance. You may now put on more sophisticated items like this saree! Continue : we have just five weeks before my little party!

Mr Gupta then summoned Susan and Joan for a private meeting. Susan was wearing a black saree with gold embroideries while Joan had chosen an aqua blue kameez with black tight churidars.

- Susan and Joan, I think I will need the help of you two! You have just a few weeks to seduce and subdue our friend Mr Graham Windham.

- But he is married!

- Who cares? I want to make him publicly a cuckold and have him witness to every moment and even take a part in his wife's debasement!

Susan and Joan weren't very fond of the idea but they couldn't deny anything to Mr Gupta! He swiftly wrote a short script like in any film. He would film the scene... Susan was walking in the garden, feeding the four peacocks Mr Gupta kept in his garden. Joan then arrived and kissed her on the cheeks like a friend. Then they would walk along the magnificent paths in Mr Gupta's park. Joan was very close to Susan. She slipped her arm under hers and gave her a nudge. They exchanged a grin. They would never have missed the present opportunity of being together with their Master's approval! Susan stopped and Joan bumped against her. Her face rubbed against Susan's neck. Joan kissed her nape. Susan turned toward her and their mouths searched one another. The kisses they exchanged were rather shy at the beginning but the two girls soon emboldened.

Susan turned towards Joan and took her in her arms. She started kissing her as her hands roamed over her butt and back. Susan kissed Joan's ear and then moved down to her neck. Her hand cupped Joan's left breast and her thumb rolled her nipple around through her kameez Then the two girls exchanged roles and Joan started to play with Susan's breasts. They were an easy target, just protected by her bikini choli with her belly naked and totally offered to any wandering hand! Susan pulled away and grinned to Joan.

- What if we went to your bedroom, Joan?

Joan was filled with joy : there was nothing that could have made her happier. The two girls scurried to Joan's bedroom, followed by Mr Gupta and his camera! Joan pulled up the pallu of Susan's saree to free it from the thread holding her petticoat up. It immediately coiled down around her feet. Susan was just wearing her choli and her petticoat. She lifted her arms above her head and started a lascivious dance, turning on herself to show Joan her body from any angles. Joan stopped to enjoy the show. He now had seldom the occasion to indulge in such pleasures! Susan decided to take an active part in their private party. She put her hands under Joan's kameez and grabbed the elastic waist band of her churidar. She pulled it easily down, baring Joan's legs.

The two girls laughed loudly, encouraging one another to peel off other garments. Joan took back the initiative, dancing around Susan, catching the knot holding her petticoat up. She didn't pull it out but placed her hand on Susan's hip, drawing her into some sort of slow number. Susan followed suit, exchanging little pecks with Joan. After a few minutes, as they were facing Mr Gupta's camera, Joan stopped and slowly, teasingly pulled the knot. The petticoat obligingly fell down to the floor. Susan was now just with her knickers and bra. She placed her hands under Joan's kameez and lifted it up in a single move but quite slowly. The red knickers appeared, then her face was hidden by the fabric. Both girls were dancing wantonly; laughing continuously, enjoying their slow strip tease. Joan's bright red bra finally came into view. Susan turned toward Mr Gupta to see if he was ideally placed. Then only, she freed Joan's head from the confines of her kameez.

Joan then turned around Susan and unhooked her bra with the same calculated slowness. Once it was unhooked, Joan turned Susan around once more until she had her back facing him and her breasts in the direction of Mr Gupta's camera. Then, only, she took Susan's bra off her. She coyly covered her breasts with her arm for a short moment, until Joan forced Susan's arms down her sides. She cupped both Susan's breasts in her hands from behind, playing with her nipples, pulling them out toward the camera in a quite erotic pose. Joan then turned around Susan who had closed her eyes in bliss. She took one of her breasts in each hand. She bent over and kissed and sucked on each nipple, taking turns on one then on the other. Susan moaned, pulling Joan's head against her boobs.

- Oh God it's so good! You are going to make me cum if you continue! - You have the nicest pair of tits I've ever tasted, Susan! What would you say of laying down on this bed, luv?

Susan shook her head to show her enthusiast agreement. She pulled the bed sheets away and laid down on the bed. Joan took her knickers waist and pulled them down slowly. She was rubbing and kneading Susan's body with her tongue as she eased the knickers down with a maddeningly slow downward movement. She started to shove her tongue into her belly button then slid down to her crotch. When Joan's head reached Susan's clit, the young woman screamed her pleasure. Joan had a very clever tongue and mouth and knew how to use them to bring indescribable pleasure to a girl! Joan then run her tongue along the whole length of Susan's love lips. Susan cummed at least four times just from that simple stimulation! When Joan shoved his tongue into Susan's very wet slit, the young woman bucked frenetically! This time, she had a very long climax that left her completely exhausted...

When Susan had recovered, she turned toward Joan who was still wearing her red lace bra and knickers. Susan unhooked Joan's bra but placed her hands to hold up the cups. She made Joan turn her back to the camera. She then removed the bra and made her turn to face Mr Gupta. Her breasts were full and juicy, the kind that always caught the eyes of men. They were topped by turgid nipples that tremendously enhanced the attractiveness of Joan's breasts! The knickers were held by knots. Susan undid them but took care to stay in the shadow so that Joan's crotch wouldn't be made out. She pushed Joan onto the bed.

- You have lovely buttocks, Joan. I'm quite sure most men balance between your mouth, your breasts and your buttocks when they want to fuck you!

Joan blushed horribly! She wasn't still accustomed of even just thinking that a man could some day force her to receive his cock into her mouth or her ass hole or have her press her boobs around his cock. She may have been ostensibly feminized, Susan and her mother may have used a strap on dildo to fuck her repeatedly but Joan still dreaded the final step of her feminization! Susan got in bed next to her and placed herself in sixty nine position, hiding Joan's pussy from the camera. The two girls started kissing their breasts and nipples one another. Susan was becoming more and more dominant when she was facing Joan. She stopped and said :

- You are going to eat my pussy and I will do yours! I love having my pussy eaten, Joan!

Joan didn't reply. She just shook her head in acquiescence for the benefit of the camera. Susan then immersed herself into her task of sucking, kissing and caressing Joan's body. She didn't really enjoy what was being done to her except when susan shoved a finger into her ass hole but Susan did! Her nipples seem to have a mind of their own. They got very hard from Joan's constant sucking. Susan was also taking her part : Joan felt her outstretched middle finger moving downward between her legs. She squirmed and bucked with fear as she felt Susan's finger pressing against her puckered ass hole before slipping into the throbbing hole. A deep groan of forced female escaped Joan's lips as Susan's finger went deeper and deeper inside her warm hole. Susan sucked her fore finger before inserting it along the first one! Joan wiggled her bottom seductively in the air, pretending she was trying to escape the tantalizing fingers but maybe ready to receive a third one! Susan scolded her :

- No Joan! You did your best to become a girl, to look like a girl, to put on girly outfits, to wear ultra feminine shoes and undies, to put make up like a pro and even to appear on Mr Gupta's little film as a girl. You even sucked my strap on dildo and received it in your arse like any girl. Now I'm fed up with your shilly-shallying! The next cock you get will be a real one! If he chooses your mouth, you'll swallow his sperm and if he prefers your back passage, you'll do your best to receive him with pride as any girl should!

Mr Gupta hastily made a DVD with the images he had taken, giving it the quite revealing title of "Susan and Joan"! The DVD arrived in a kraft paper letter to Graham with a note telling him he had two sizzling hot girls in his team : wouldn't he like to have one of them or both in his bed? Susan and Joan were the sex symbols in Mr Gupta's head team. Watching them playing together naked on a bed was a sure way to make Graham totally sex crazy. Mr Gupta had added a note saying the two girls would be alone in the offices around ten PM that night. Their boss had given them some additional and urgent job to do, just to be sure of it! Moreover, before leaving, he had brought them a drink spiked with a potent aphrodisiac and Susan and Joan were as horny as hell when Graham entered the room...

Susan had opened her blouse and had taken off her bra. Joan was on her knees on a chair facing the back with her skirt bunched up around her waist! Susan had just used her strap on dildo into Joan's anus. Joan's knickers were hanging lewdly from the chandelier... Graham felt he had entered a brothel in full swing and the idea made his blood boil in his veins. He walked toward Joan who was both thrilled and appalled of having attracted the attention of Mr Windham. To Joan's intense relief, Graham didn't appear interested by her bum. Instead, he positioned himself in front of Joan, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face downward. He was far from gentle and obviously he hadn't realized that Joan was really a man! Graham ordered Joan to lick and suck his cock to prepare it to fuck Susan. Everything considered, this role of teaser for Susan perfectly suited Joan...

Joan was mesmerized in shock. Graham took her naked breasts in his hands and drew them down, just as if he wanted to milk them. The slight pain drew Joan out of her torpid state. She grasped his huge shaft and dutifully placed her lips over just its thick and throbbing head. On the previous occasions, Joan had been almost completely passive but Mr Gupta had ordered her and Susan to seduce Graham. She started to suck a man for the first time, she used both of her hands to wank his shaft up and down. Graham moaned in pleasure and Joan took it as an encouragement. Remembering what he had appreciated previously as a man, Joan used one hand to jerk her lover, while she caressed graham's back and ass with her free hand. She pulled his cock deep into her mouth, relaxing her throat to allow him deep in her gullet. She gagged a couple of times before she got accustomed to having such a big poker in her throat!

Joan made all possible efforts to satisfy Graham, bobbing her head up and down along his shaft. He pumped her mouth fiercely. Joan could feel his cock swelling into her mouth. He was about to cum but she didn't want to let him, at least for the time being. She dug her nails into Graham's back and he groaned in pain but he continued to plunge in and out of her mouth. He rotated his cock in wild gyrations. His pleasure was reaching the threshold level.. It came in successive waves and Graham felt every sperm jets hitting the throat walls of his lover. Joan never stopped sucking his cock. And she was quite apt at blowing a man as his cock grew hard again in just a few minutes... Joan pulled away :

dan57
dan57
868 Followers