Susan and John's Return Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

- Thank you, Graham, for this tasty mouthful of cum! I think it's time for you to enjoy Susan! Don't worry! I will stay on the carpet, just in case you need my help again!

Susan after having watched Joan blowing off Graham was horny as hell. Mr Gupta's orders had been followed to the letter. Graham would have nothing to deny their boss, now! He at last entered Susan, producing slurping noises that proved how excited Susan was! He could feel her body quivering helplessly and shaking as he fucked her. She was starting to experience her first orgasm and it was stronger as it had been delayed. Both of them intended it to be the first of a long series!

Susan cuddled in Graham's embrace, enjoying the aftermaths of a very pleasant climax. Their lust soon reignited and Graham moved forward, his large and thick cock standing straight out. He gripped Susan's hips in his hands and humped forward. Joan held the lips of Susan's pussy open. She gripped Graham's cock with her hand and directed it against her gaping open love lips. Joan just left them to their coupling, watching them from some distance. He really enjoyed watching his wife actively cuckolding him. If he had kept his manly appearance, he would have been forced to hide into some closet. In girly outfit, he could take a part in the action and watch closely Susan in the throes of passion!

Susan moaned, feeling the man's cock pressing against her tender pussy. She then cried out as she felt him thrusting forward, feeling her cunt beginning to stretch in order to receive his cock, crying out as he continued to push into her, then screaming as she was fully penetrated, her cunt stretched tightly around him. Graham held her firmly as he advanced even more his cock, gradually filling her to the brim. She uttered another scream as he pulled her fully onto him, impaling her to the hilt! Her cries gradually subsided as she got used to his girth. Her pussy clamped on his rigid shaft. He was way less big than Mr Gupta but Susan was so excited by Mr Gupta's lewd schemes that graham had felt much bigger than he actually was!

He began to steadily move in and out of her pussy, slowly thrusting fully into her each time then pulling back with the same slowness, rotating his buttocks. Susan was groaning continuously as he fucked her with a steady rhythm, taking his time to fuck her properly. Her cries gradually evolved from just whimpering to moaning then groaning and finally screaming altogether her pleasure and passion. She was now wantonly aroused, ready to meet Graham's thrusts with equal fierceness. Her body was flushed and trembling as she begged him to take her harder. Susan began shaking, and she cried out as he drove her into another earth shattering climax.

Graham hadn't still cummed. He held still for a moment until Susan's orgasm had subsided before resuming his thrusts into her. He continued a steady rhythm, now banging her powerfully but making her boobs dance wildly from side to side, her body jerking wildly, crying out again as he made her dance on his cock. When Graham announced he was completely drained, Susan caressed his balls and told him that Joan and she would be ready for repeat performances as long as Graham would keep his promise and his wife would come to Mr Gupta's party... Mr Windham and Susan agreed to meet at a hotel in Brighton, two weeks later.

Susan's boss was quite pleased from the hold he had on Graham, now, but he was still not sure whether it would be sufficient to ensure Sarah's participation. He decided to take a more direct stance and contacted her when he knew her husband was busy at his office :

- Mrs Windham?

- Yes!

- I'm Mr Gupta, the boss of your husband and I would like to have a chat with you. Would it be possible without your husband's knowledge? I would recommend you the highest discretion!

- Oh my God! Shall we discuss of State secrets?

- Nothing that secret! It's very delicate but I must inform you that your husband has an affair with two girls in my staff. They are married and I wouldn't like to have a scandal in my company!

- In that case, I'm going to sue for divorce!

- Not so fast, Sarah! The scandal would break out, too! Wouldn't it be wiser to retaliate against your husband? He has cheated on you, would you think yourself avenged if you made him a public cuckold?

- Mr Gupta, you are really anticipating my wishes! But I would like first to be sure my husband is cheating on me!

- Of course, Sarah! I already know that they will meet again at a hotel in Brighton in two weeks! Would you like to meet me there at the Shoreham Hotel. I will rent a room next to theirs so you can listen to their activities!

- But where is your interest there?

- I want you to be the star of my little party with my friends. It'll be just naughtier than your husband may have wished it!

Two weeks later, Mr Gupta smuggled Sarah into the hotel, not far from the beach. He had asked Joan to help Sarah to change the color of her hair and her hair style. With a large bun, she couldn't recognize herself in the mirror and she found it terribly exciting! She felt like James Bond in a movie! Graham arrived soon after. He just couldn't keep his hands off Susan's body... His wife saw him snaking his hand under Susan's short dress while they were waiting for their keys at reception. Susan giggled, bent forward to offer Graham her lips and turned to give him more leeway. She was ostensibly enjoying his caresses! There was no doubt left for Sarah!

- My apologies for having thought you were a liar, Mr Gupta! Now I will follow your orders to the letter. I just wish my husband will be totally and quite publicly humiliated!

- I'm quite sure your wishes will be completely fulfilled... I can be very devious!

At that moment, Graham had stripped Susan naked in their bedroom. He had had John's beautiful wife on her hands and knees and he was busy filling her with his cock. Graham was fast approaching a glorious climax and he was groaning like an animal. Susan cried out as she felt him spurting in her pussy, feeling his spasms as he sprayed his semen into her pussy. Sarah was on the bed, just inches from Mr Gupta and Susan was so vocal that she felt as if she was with them. She could hear Susan crying louder each time her body was rocked with another orgasm. Graham held her tightly, emptying his balls into her swollen cunt.

Sarah began sobbing in frustration, tears on her face as she listened to her husband fucking a stranger girl the way she would crave to be taken! Her body was betraying her as she responded to the primitive fucking she listened to. She was flushed and embarrassed but her pussy was oozing fluids that could have just a single origin! Mr Gupta sensed her excitation. He run his fingers along the back of her knees and the inside of her thighs. God! He knew how to caress a girl. Sarah moaned helplessly and parted even further her legs. Mr Gupta didn't need more encouragement. He slid his hand higher along Sarah's thigh. He soon bumped against the gusset of her knickers. They were positively damp!

Sarah turned toward Mr Gupta, her eyes hazy with pent up pleasure. She was panting, her mouth gaping open. Mr Gupta could smell her excitation!

- You are suffocating, Sarah! Let me unbutton your shirt!

In no time, Mr Gupta unbuttoned Sarah's top and eased it out of her shoulders. Without asking for her agreement, he unhooked her bra and took it off. Sarah didn't even think of resisting to him! Mr Gupta bent down and took one of her nipples in his mouth while he was fondling the other one in his hand! When he decided to get to more action, Mr Gupta went behind Sarah and took off his clothes. A long menacing pole jumped out of his trousers immediately. He took his cock in his hand and fumbled until his cock was aligned with her pussy. He watched her in the mirror, waiting for her to give him the signal she was ready. She looked at him in the eyes and nodded. Mr Gupta just rammed his huge cock into her pussy, shoving it straight forward, just slow enough to give her time to accommodate him but keeping her always on the verge of actual pain!

Sarah watched Mr Gupta with ogled eyes as he was doing it to her on her hands and knees. She liked watching a colored man doing it to her, servicing her. Graham had cheated on her and that was her first repayment. There would be plenty of other ones, now. She intended now to cuckold her husband once or twice every week at the very minimum from now on! She was really excited : Mr Gupta had told her that the party he intended to organize would be just naughtier than Graham expected! She really trusted him to devise something nasty for Graham!

Mr Gupta couldn't hold it back any longer and he soon could feel stream after stream of his hot white cum pump from his swollen shaft into Sarah's eager pussy. He pushed deep into Kate and held the head of his cock hard against her cervix, draining himself as deep as he could in her belly!

- Sarah! Are you on the pill?

- With my husband cheating on me with all the whores in your staff, I would think it wiser, don't you think so?

- Sorry but I have other ideas, Sarah! The party is scheduled in two weeks now. I would like you to deny your husband any sexual relations of any kind with you until then. You will abstain at the same time, too! Graham may get frustrated but you will certainly be as horny as hell and that is just what I want!

- No problem, Sir!

- Another point: you will stop taking pills. I want you to be fertile and unprotected from now on! When is your fertility period due?

- In twelve days, Sir!

- That is perfect! I was told you intended to have babies! I can promise you your first one won't be Graham's!

- With what he has done to me, I don't want him to have ever any chance of impregnating me!

- I don't think he will ever have such an opportunity! Just note the rest of my instructions! I hope that you will abide to them quite strictly!

- Don't worry, Mr Gupta!

Graham was quite disappointed when he wanted to fuck his wife during the next two weeks : Sarah complained of head aches, she had nausea or was on her period but she was never ready to service him even in her mouth. It wasn't so bad as he had Susan at his disposal and her office was just a few yards from his... Joan was offering him coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon with scones. Her visits helped him to await Susan's next visit! Mr Gupta phoned him on the day before the party to know if everything was ready as he had planned it... graham told him that Sarah had taken her day off to wax her body, go to her hair dresser, manicure and beautician to be stunning for the party!

Graham left to fetch his wife at his home. When he came back, he was followed by Sarah wearing a long shiny white vinyl coat that went down to her feet and hid completely her outfit... Susan immediately monopolized him, with the help of Joan. Graham was quite pleased to have two girls for himself while the other guests, six Indian men and three English ones had just Sarah to entertain them! Susan pushed him in a deep armchair. She took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. She pushed it back on his shoulders. Joan playfully buttoned back his shirt behind his back, transforming it into a tight straitjacket.

Graham laughed as Joan's big breasts rubbed against his back but he soon felt cold steel encircling his wrists. Joan had manacled him to the heavy armchair! Graham tried to break free but to no avail! Joan knelt at his feet and secured his ankles to the armchair legs. She then unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his cock. Graham was surprised that his wife hadn't barged in so far. She was of the jealous type and she should have seen Joan's hand wrapped around his cock. Sarah then unbuttoned her white coat and appeared in a red baby doll nightie, the kind that could have the words FUCK ME printed all over. Her breasts were half hidden in a flimsy lace that showed off her turgid nipples. The nightie was so short that it stopped two good inches above her knickers, except that anyone could see she didn't wear any knickers under her nightie. Her totally uncovered slit was in plain view!

Graham tried once more to break free but his restraints were too sturdy for that! Mr Gupta then announced the program of the evening.

- Gentlemen! I must thank you all to have answered to my invitation. I have to congratulate our colleague Graham who has offered his wife to entertain you while Susan will take care of me! Here are the rules for the evening : You may fuck Sarah alone but she will accept double and triple teams. All of you have been tested free of any venereal disease, so you can fuck Sarah bareback if you want! Just know that in his lavish hospitality, our dear Graham hasn't fucked his pretty wife for two weeks to keep her very excited for your pleasure. Moreover, she is in her most fertile period and deprived of any protection : her eggs are waiting patiently to be drenched in your potent seed!

Graham was about to protest but Susan silenced him with her mouth and she nodded toward Joan. When Susan pulled away, Joan placed a ball gag in Graham's mouth and locked it behind his head.

- Hush, Graham. After the guys are done with fucking your wife, you will have the opportunity to clean her pussy with your tongue. If you do a very good job, she might not get pregnant! It will be up to you but if you get difficult, I will shove a big plug into her pussy to prevent any leakage and the chance of knocking her up will be considerably increased! It's your choice!

Graham was completely subdued. Susan left him to join Mr Gupta. They exchanged torrid kisses in plain view of Graham. Joan didn't seem to mind. She was stroking Graham's cock and balls.

- Sir, I beg your pardon but mr Gupta told me I could exercise pressing your cock between my boobs. I would understand if you wouldn't like me to do it but please take into account that I am on orders from my Master!

Graham didn't reply. Joan decided to start the experience. She stripped naked and inserted Graham's cock between her breasts. She took her huge tits in her hands and pressed them hard around the man's cock. Men's breasts, even enhanced with mammary implants are much less sensitive than girls' ones and Joan was quite surprised feeling his cock stir under its constraints. Acting like a girl had made her excited! She pressed her boobs even harsher, transforming them into a tight sheath for Graham's manhood! She dropped some spit between her boobs to provide some lubrication and the feeling got nicer...

Meanwhile Susan was straddling Mr Gupta. He was already deep in her welcoming pussy. She clamped her cunt muscles around his cock, making her vagina to cling to its huge invader as tightly as possible, wanting to offer Mr Gupta as much pleasure as she could! He could not believe how tight and hot she felt. As he fucked her, he covered every square inch of her body with his kisses. She left a multitude of hickeys on his brown skin. He did the same to her, enjoying the inebriating idea that Joan would see them. He would tell his friends to do the samething to Sarah. Graham would have the evidence that he didn't own his wife any more! Susan rode Mr Gupta fiercely until he cummed in her belly!

Sarah meanwhile was from from being idle. None of the men wanted to abandon their chances to fuck her for the first time. Thus, one of them proposed to throw dices so fate would decide who would be the lucky first ones to fuck her! Sarah fely awfully debased being the prize of such a shameful game but her excitation grew even more as the men threw the dices! The winner would have the opportunity to chose the hole he would use, the second one would have just two options left and the third one would have just to pick the way his friends had left him!

The winner was an Indian friend of Mr Gupta named Kishore. He was rather handsome, well built and even more important for Sarah, well hung! He chose to use her pussy and she felt a bit disappointed. Such a nice stud should be more demanding, to her eyes, but she had no say in this matter. She was just a walking set of holes to be filled! Using both hands, he pulled open her love lips and ever so gently pried them open to shove his cock into her. Sarah's body quivered in deep pleasure feeling the touch of her first partner's cock against the entrance to her husband's private garden! The second winner arrived at this moment... He was white and built like a trucker. Sarah wondered whether his large frame would fit in her tiny hole!

- Hello, Sir! Good evening, milady! My name is Matthew. I've chosen your back passage, if you don't mind. I always prefered the tightest holes!

- You're quite welcome : help yourself!

Kishore remained perfectly still, and there were no signs that Sarah wanted him to pull out while she accommodated her second visitor. Sarah threw a side glance toward Graham. Joan was busy taking care og him and he seemed to enjoy her attentions. He had thrown back his head and was groaning in rhythm with Joan's pressure on his cock. He screamed when he unloaded his sperm with her boobs squeezing his cock. Several wads of his seed reached up to Joan's chin.She scooped them on her middle finger and offered them to Graham's mouth. He cleaned them hungrily.

Sarah was relieved her husband took it so easily. She had never thought Graham would be the type who would enjoy watching his wife getting well fucked by strangers. She knew a lot of husbands enjoyed watching their wives serviced by other men but never Graham! No matter : if he loved it, she would give him plenty of opportunities to indulge into his particular wishes! She told him to coat his cock with cold cream and just let her operate. She placed both hands on his hips and gently pulled him into her. At first, Matthew was amazed at how tight this girl was.

His perfectly lubricated cock entered with unexpected ease her throbbing and pulsing back hole. She had expected his entry to be painful as Mr Gupta had taken her anal virginity just two weeks before in Brighton. Her anus felt so incredibly tight to Matthew but he had so liberally greased her bottom that his cock made its journey slowly, but absolutely painlessly! With Mr Gupta, penetration had been slow and rather painful but she was amazed by the feeling Matthew's long shaft was providing her. She felt as expected that she was being stretched far wider that Graham could have done but it almost didn't hurt her.

Matthew's cock was just a little longer than Mr Gupta's but he was far less meaty and he slid smoothly into the depths of Sarah's bowels. Her eyes widened as she felt his huge balls banging against her ass cheeks! She had taken it all with such facility! The feeling was fantastic. She was ready to let him ream her back passage as often and as long as he wanted! She arched her back and relished being sandwiched between Kishore and Matthew. She wrapped her delicate arms around her huge Indian lover and wiggled her hips to show Matthew how fond of his nice cock she was! The last member of her first team jumped in. The poor sod had no choice. He was also of Indian origin. His name was Sumeet

He seemed more experienced than Matthew. He shoved his cock and she could feel his relatively huge cock invade her gullet, and begin to slide deep into her throat, pushing her tonsils out of the way. She had to work hard to avoid the gagging reflex but she conquered it : the knack was to breathe through the nose! When she had the three cocks deep into her body, she felt so powerful and superior : she was now totally in charge of the pleasure of these three men!

For his part, Sumeet was stunned that Sarah had been able to accommodate his long cock as easily as she had. Her throat felt so tight around his extremely excited shaft. He could feel her body shaking with her excitation as he moved in her mouth. The three men collaborated actively to push her closer and closer to a mighty climax, stopping their moves when she was just on the brink and resuming them as soon as her breathing became less ragged. She finally begged them to let her cum at last! They had taken their fun with her and they decided she deserved her release.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers