Susan and John's Return Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

The three men plunged their cocks in her holes at the very same time, held as deep as they could for maybe thirty seconds before withdrawing their cocks in complete accordance. Sarah gasped when the three cocks plunged back into her but they were now moving as fast as they could! Matthew was the first one to cum in her arse, followed just a few seconds later by Kishore and then by Sumeet. The three men pulled out and returned to their seats. Three other men made a formal Namaste to introduce themselves to Sarah. She was terrified she would have to service twelve men that night : four teams of three without any rest!

The second team was quite normal except the guy who had won her pussy. She had trouble accommodating him : he was even bigger than Mr Gupta! She could feel his magnificent manhood pressing hard against her cervix. There, he stopped moving and stayed still. She had never been stretched so widely and entered so deeply. She wobbled her hips just a little, to show him she was quite eager to receive him. His incredibly hard cock moved deep into her pussy eliciting waves of pleasure in her vagina. His cock was stretching her to capacity, and she was quite aware of it. Sarah surprised herself thinking she would like this guy to knock her up. She felt so incredibly hot for him. He had his rock hard shaft planted so pleasantly deep in her pleasure chute.

The man pulled completely his cock out of her pussy.

Suddenly and without warning, he plunged his shaft, now shiny from her juices, hard and fast into her hungry pussy, all the way into to her cervix. This time, the force of his thrust surprised her and she gasped with a mixture of pleasure and pain as his engorged cock stretched her anew. He pulled back again and entered her with even more force. This time, her cervix gave way and the tip of his cock ventured freely into her womb. Looking her in the eyes in triumph, he now began to rhythmically piston in and out of her juicy pussy. In the same time, he fondled and caressed her breasts. This was driving Sarah crazy. She felt her pussy swelling toward a huge orgasm. She knew that the man would spew his potent seed directly on her eggs and there would be nothing Graham could do to prevent it. She hooked her feet behind his back and accompanied his frenzy. She knew this man was about to sire her future babies and she was determined to enjoy it all! He suddenly bellowed :

- Now!!!

Sarah closed her eyes in bliss and screamed when she felt the hot wads of sticky baby making seed splash against the fine lining of her womb : it was done and she was certainly a mother now! Graham had caught it all and didn't even bother to suck her clean. The father of her first baby would be a handsome and very dark skinned Indian guy for her great pride and ultimate shame!

Mr Gupta shook Graham's shoulder :

- Congratulations, Graham! The baby will be strong and healthy, I'm sure of it! You will wear from now on a cock cage to prevent you to have any sexual contact with Sarah! Don't worry for her : I will keep her satisfied with the help of my friends! You will move your belongings to a spare room and I will visit Sarah regularly. You will prepare and serve us food and drinks!

Mr Gupta was quite pleased with himself : at last, he had started to constitute his harem of married women like Kyrhan but when that stupid prince admitted the husbands to share the girls with him, he wanted to be the alpha male, the only one allowed to take his pleasure with the girls! The husbands would have to wear a cock cage whenever one of the girls was nearby! A permanent humiliation and a reminder of their lower status! Life was so good!

dan57
dan57
873 Followers