Susan & the Big One Ch. 01

Story Info
Conservative Susan finds lust for big cocks.
2.4k words
3.72
203.1k
37
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and Susan got married right after college 11 years ago. They enjoyed a nice life together and had a strong relationship. Jim was in sales and made a nice living. Susan worked as a senior editor for a publishing house. Between the two of them, they could afford a great ocean-view condo is one of the area's newest high rises. They drove nice cars, took vacations and in general enjoyed a very comfortable life. Jim and Susan had been so consumed with getting ahead in their jobs and enjoying the finer things, they never had a desire to start a family. However, even without kids, they found that certain things, like their sex life had become very routine. Susan was never a wild one to begin with. She always dressed in comfortable clothes, nothing ever to provocative. Jim was pretty conservative himself, so it all just seemed normal. When they did have sex, it was very basic and they just kind of went through the motions. This all seemed o.k. because they had so much else in life to make up for what was lacking in the bedroom.

Because they were so involved with their jobs, most of Jim and Susan's friends were from work. In particular, the wives of all the salesmen seem to hit it off which made it very easy to socialize. In fact, the girls would often go out by themselves to gossip over drinks while the guys stayed in to watch sports of do whatever it was that guys did. Lately it seemed all the women could talk about was one of the newest members of the sales force. His name was Nick. He was 5'10, muscular and had killer eyes. But mostly what they spoke about was his cock. Apparently a few of the girls had tried him out and they said he was huge. They would never tell their husbands, but he was an incredible fuck. While most of the girls seemed to really enjoy this conversation, it made Susan uncomfortable and confused. She had never seen this side of them and she wasn't sure what to make of it all.

A few days later, Jim called Susan at work to let her know they were going to have company for dinner. When she heard the name her heart sank. It was Nick. She couldn't believe this. The very same guy who had made her stomach turn was coming to her house. But why was her stomach all in knots? Her head was spinning and she had to leave work. She went home to prepare dinner and get ready for their guest. Susan made a fantastic meal and really went all out. She was feeling a sense of excitement and this concerned her. She went to her room to get ready when she heard the men come into the house. She could hear the voices down the hall and hurried to get ready. Jim's mouth dropped when she came out. Susan had on a very short skirt and tight top and was wearing heels. She was only 5'2 and weighed 100 lbs. She had a very tight body from working out and her 32C tits were still as firm as they were 11 years ago. The outfit seemed to accentuate all of this. Susan never dressed like this and Jim couldn't figure out what had come over her. She walked up to Nick, held out her hand and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Susan. It's soooo nice to meet you," she said with a giggle. Jim was confused. His wife never acted like this. And the behavior continued on throughout the night. Finally, Jim just asked, "Honey, what has gotten into you tonight?"

Susan turned red. "N-n-nothing," she stammered. "What do you mean?"

Jim just looked at her with concern. Then Nick spoke up. "I think it's me Jim." Confused, Jim looked at the two of them. "You see buddy, I am what one would call well-endowed and the ladies seem to talk about me a lot. I think your Susan has gotten some ideas of her own." Jim was turning red. Who the hell did this asshole think he was? As Jim was about to explode, Nick put his hand up and said, "Look, if you don't believe me, go check your wife's panties. I bet they are soaking wet." Jim looked at Susan who had a look of horror on her face. He walked over to her and reached under her skirt. Soaking wet. In fact, he had never felt her this wet before. Susan eyes started to tear and she wanted to say she was sorry.

Instead, Jim just looked at her and said, "If this is what you want, then go ahead." She looked at Jim with pain, but then turned and went to Nick.

"Yeah, that's it sexy, come over here to big Nick." He started to unzip his pants and then pulled out his one eyed monster. Both Jim and Susan gasped. His cock had to be eight inches and it was still soft. "Why don't you just take a seat over there Jim while Susan gets to know me," Nick scoffed with an air of supreme confidence. Jim did what he was told and Susan came over and just dropped to her knees. Susan was the last woman to give head, but she just grabbed Nick's cock and started to lick it hungrily. "Yeah, that's it baby, suck my cock," Nick moaned. "Use your tongue, put it in your mouth." Susan stretched her small mouth as wide as she could and took the monster in her mouth. The more she sucked, the bigger it grew. Rather than being repulsed as she had always imagined, she just wanted more and more. Nick's cock was now at least 13 inches and growing. Susan relaxed her throat and took in as much as she could. She just moaned and slurped as she enjoyed her new-found delicacy. Jim in the meantime sat in the corner in a state of bewilderment. His little conservative wife was a slut. Nick just has his head back and was enjoying it all. He couldn't believe this cocksucker was the same woman who everyone said was so frigid.

Susan had managed to take her top and bra off while sucking and was now pinching her erect nipples as she deep-throated Nick. Her head was bobbing up and down like a piston and her pussy was flowing with juices. After a few more minutes, Nick lifted her head and had her stand up. He unzipped Susan's skirt and she stepped out of it as it fell to the floor. The Nick ripped Susan's thong panties off, exposing her puffy pussy. Her clit was engorged and sticking out. As Nick sat on the sofa, he pulled Susan onto him and slowly lowered her onto his fully erect cock. Because Susan was so tiny and never had children, she had an extremely tight pussy. Nick knew this and slowly worked himself into her waiting cunt. As Susan eased the beast in her, she cried out in pain. "Ohhhhh, it's sooooooo big. How is it going to fit?"

Nick snickered and asked, "You want me to stop?"

Susan gasped. "Noooo. Please put it in. Please fuck my pussy." That was all Jim could take. He got up and left the room. Neither Susan nor Nick even noticed. Susan just lowered herself bit by bit onto Nick. Her pussy kept stretching to accommodate his girth. She couldn't believe how full she felt or how deep she was going. She loved Jim, but Susan knew that there was now a part of her that he could never satisfy. Soon, Susan was humping Nick's hard cock. Up and down. Nick held onto her hips and pushed her in further each time. Her tits were bouncing up and down and her ass was shaking every time she hit Nick's lap with her thrusts.

"Oh god, that's it lover. Fuck me with that big hard cock of yours. Make me feel like a woman," Susan screamed. She couldn't believe it. Talking like a slut was making her even hotter. She never imagined sex could be like this.

Nick just kept on fucking. He turned her over onto all fours and began slamming her from behind. His balls slapped her ass with every thrust and Susan was soon making sounds that were completely unintelligible. Her pussy was soaking wet and just kept producing more juices. Her thighs were wet with her juice and both had worked up an incredible sweat. Susan was in another world. "Ahhhhh, give it to me. I want it. Your cock is so good." Soon she felt a tingling inside. She had never felt this way before. She wasn't sure what it was, but it just kept getting better. All of a sudden, a sense of euphoria swept over Susan. She thought she had orgasms in the past, but nothing like this! Nick in the meantime kept pumping. As Susan was cumming, her pussy tightened and grabbed his cock. This bitch was hot and her tight pussy was one of the best he had ever felt. As Susan came, Nick exploded into her cunt. His balls had been filled with cum and now they were flooding her pussy and dripping out, mixing with Susan's juices. As they both came down, Nick's cock popped out and left Susan with a feeling of emptiness. She quickly took it back in her mouth and licked it clean. She had never tasted semen, let alone herself, and she enjoyed every drop. She can't believe it took her this long, but she was determined to make up for lost time. They both fell asleep on the couch, the strong scent of sex in the air.

Several hours later, Jim awoke to moaning sounds. He had fallen asleep on his bed knowing that his life had changed forever. He snuck back into the living room to see his wife getting impaled by a cock that had to be at least 14 inches long. "Fuck my ass you stud," Susan screamed. "C'mon, make it hurt, make my ass full of your cock."

There was his wife, on the floor begging to get fucked like a slut. Her tits were bouncing back and forth, talking like a whore. Jim couldn't take it and ran to the bathroom. In the meantime, Nick was filling Susan's ass with his cock. She had awoken just a few minutes earlier to see Nick slathering lubricant he had found in their bathroom all over his cock. She watched it grow as he played with himself and could feel herself getting wet. Susan knew her pussy could fit Nick's cock, so she had an idea what he was up to. Susan had heard about anal sex, but had always found it repulsive. All of a sudden she was getting excited by the thought her anus being full. Once Nick was erect, Susan lay on her back and Nick lifted her legs high. He pressed his head against her opening and met with resistance.

"You have to relax baby," he said. I'm going to fuck your ass and you're going to like it. Now loosen up or it's just going to hurt." Susan was finally able to relax her muscles and she felt Nick slide in. It burned at first, but soon he was going in deep. So deep it felt like he was going up all the way into her stomach. Susan's ass was stretched to its limits. She placed a finger on her clit and began to rub it furiously as Nicked fucked her.

"I'm playing with my clit, lover. Do you like that? Do you like when I play with my clit while your huge cock is fucking my ass?" This just made Nick pump harder. What started out for Nick as some fun and games had turned out to be one of the best fucks of his life. He could feel his cock twitch.

Soon it was too much. "I'm going to cum in your ass," he moaned. And with that, Nick once again exploded into Susan. He fell on top of her and they both collapsed from exhaustion. They fell asleep with Nick's cock still in her ass.

About 8 the next morning, Susan and Nick awoke. Jim was till in bed and the two of them were caked in sweat and cum. Susan suggested they jump in the shower. They turned on the multiple jets of the steam shower and let the water pulsate against their bodies. Nick took some liquid soap and began to lather Susan. He paid particular attention to her tits which were very firm. He had been so busy fucking her that he had almost overlooked this asset. Susan loved the attention as Nick stood behind her, arms around her chest and feeling his strong hands caress her body. Soon Nick's hands worked her way down her flat stomach and towards her pussy. His soapy fingers slipped in and rubbed her sore cunt, bring relief from last nights pounding. As Nick soaped her, Susan could feel Nick's cock growing. She rubbed up against it and stimulated him even more. Then Susan reached under and grabbed his cock. She bent over and guided it into her pussy. This time Nick's cock went in much easier and Susan braced her hand against the wall and pushed back hard to meet Nick's thrusts. She was moaning again and the shower made their voices echo. Jim walked in to piss and just turned around when he saw his wife in the shower, bent over with her ass in the air taking that cock again. Susan couldn't get enough. Nick was slapping against her ass as he fucked her cunt and Susan held her hand along her pussy so she could feel that cock sliding in and out. Once again a wave of pleasure washed over her and she came. She was almost crying from feeling such joy. Nick filled her once again and they kissed long and hard.

Susan and Nick finished cleaning up and then got dressed. Jim was in the kitchen trying to force down some toast and coffee. He clearly had not slept. Susan on the other hand was cheery as could be. She drank some Orange Juice and kissed Jim on the forehead. "Listen honey, I need to go out for a bit. Nick tells me he has a few friends just like him. I'm sure you understand. I may be home for dinner, but don't wait if you get hungry." Then Susan and Nick ran out the door.