Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 09

Story Info
Susan Encounters New Black Cock.
5.5k words
4.54
41.9k
32

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
558 Followers

The training thing was an inconvenience but it would give Susan a week to relax somewhat from the continuous pounding her cunt was taking from William and the other Black guys. It might actually be a good thing.

We found out that the consulate was putting her up and the government agency involved was providing an instructor who would spend a couple days showing her what was expected and a day of testing. Pretty straight forward.

I drove her down on a Sunday evening. The consulate was basically just a suite of offices in a tower. So when they meant they would 'put her up' they meant a nearby hotel. A handful of program members, including four of the new group of farm labourers, were also staying on her floor during a week of orientation. And as it turned out, one of those workers was James' younger brother who knew all about my wife fucking and sucking Black cock for the past month or so. In fact we found out later that Richard's motivation to join the off shore labour program was because of everything James had told him about Susan.

And it didn't take long for Richard to spot Susan because he'd seen video of her fuck sessions at the farm house. I hadn't even seen those at this point.

Long story short, Richard was inside my wife's cunt the first night and it didn't take long for the other three to shoot their cum in her over the next days and nights. Susan said it was relentless. Four new cocks came in her at least once each every night into the wee hours.

I didn't know about this the first night, or the second, but when she sent me photos taken by one of the men, I was floored — and as hard as a rock in an instant. The first picture showed the bulbous head of a giant black cock seconds after it plopped from my wife's swollen cunt. Her lips were still open and big globs of sperm-filled cum were issuing from her sticky depths. The sheet where the cock head was resting was covered with jizz and a wet patch a foot wide showed clearly in the white fabric.

Other photos were as graphic — with cocks in her mouth. Cocks shooting onto her tongue. Cocks sunk deep in her pussy. Cum smeared down her inner thighs. Cum on her tits. Cum on her chin and on her stomach. Not a single black face was visible, but my wife's face was in almost every shot.

Susan created a Dropbox folder and dropped in a dozen or so short video clips as well, and watching them was mind blowing. In one 20-minute video Susan starts out on her hands and knees across a bed, one cock ramming her cunt from behind while a giant black rod slams four or five inches down her throat. The massive balls of one Black guy hit her chin and neck repeatedly like a wrecking ball. In her cunt the massive Black cock, easily 10 inches, is coated in her pussy juices and her own cum splashes her thighs, his ball sack, and the sheets, soaking everything. Her tits sway back and forth as her tiny white body is pushed one way and then the other. Her nipples are easily an inch long and swollen from obvious use over the past few days and nights.

Her moans and groans were constant and she'd slam back every few minutes and bury the baby-making cock as deep as possible and cum loudly, shaking, and dropping the cock in her mouth to push her tits and head down on the bed in full body orgasm.

Weeks later Susan watched the videos with me (I edited them and others together) and said she doesn't remember what was talked about while she fucked or even who was in the room. There were a lot of voices in the room — far more than the four Black guys.

"I probably didn't even hear them," she said. As for additional voices, she swore there were only four guys in the room that she knew of. But she did admit that the seven nights she was at the hotel there was a Black guy in her bed (after all the others left) every night and she sometimes didn't get to sleep until 3 or 4 a.m. and awoke to cock being stuffed in her cunt or mouth.

"They were not easily dissuaded," she said. "It was easier to fuck than protest. And once they were inside me, well, of course I was glad I didn't protest."

And staff at the consulate apparently knew all about what was happening in her hotel room. And the situation back home with William, Jonah, Mike, and the rest of the Black farm labourers — she was confronted three days in and some photos and video clips were on a laptop to prove it all.

"I was mortified," she later told me. "This big Black Jamaican government official was showing me videos of me fucking. And I was sitting there in a skimpy dress with nothing under it. He didn't just show just a few seconds of one video. He played 15 or 20 minutes worth with his computer screen turned so we were both watching it. And he was hard — I could see his cock tenting his pants under the desk. And I know I was wet because of all the action on the screen and remembering some of it."

Plus she was still horny from the fact that Richard's cock had pounded her and came in her less than an hour before her encounter in the office with this big Black bull — who then locked the door and ordered Susan to remove her dress.

He made her spread her legs. He made her finger herself (her fingers came out coated in Richard's cum). He made her crawl on the carpeted floor. He made her play with herself in front of the office window. He made her take his cock in her mouth while he snapped cell phone photos and videos.

"I couldn't very well do anything but do whatever he wanted," Susan said. "I was naked. He had photos and video of me fucking four Black guys at once. My cunt was dripping right in front of him and all I could do was look at his big cock, drool, and nod my head."

He did her for a good hour on his desk (all three holes) before coming in her cunt. And then he came in her again.

Remington Chalmers was his name, and he liked to own things — including people. Somewhere I have a video of Remington and my wife. It's an hour long and Susan was nothing but loose, dripping holes by the time he was done with her. It was taken late summer.

After I'd received the photos and the videos from Dropbox that night, Susan phoned and filled me in on how they had basically dominated her. The 'training' was almost non-existent and besides a couple of obligatory dinners and meetings, she was at the hotel most of the time.

She texted and twice let me know more photos and videos were in Dropbox. After the week was over I had three hours of video that — as I mentioned earlier — I edited into one video. Lighting was poor in some, and I chopped about an hour's worth. It sits with several dozen other videos from the farmhouse and quite a few hours taken in my very own bedroom.

That's all beside the point. When Susan got back from the city, she had some bad news. Visa problems meant William and his crew would have to return to Jamaica when their three months was up — and that was soon — another five weeks. But Richard and the other three who fucked Susan in the city would show up in another week. There were supposed to be more members joining the program but nobody seemed to know what was happening with them. And Chalmers was coming down for a week to oversee the transition and the beginning of the tutoring that Susan was to do.

In the meantime a somewhat depressed William and crew made good use of the time they had left.

I'd picked her up in the city Sunday morning at the hotel. She wasn't ready when I got there at about 8 a.m. I knocked on the door and after a few minutes I heard footsteps and she asked who it was. When I said it was me, she opened the door a crack and then just wide enough to let me in as she stood behind it out of view. I saw her there as she closed the door — naked, covered in sweat, smelling of cunt juice and semen, and leaking cum down her inner right thigh.

"Alan and I just woke up," she explained. "We were just going to get up."

It was a small suite — social area with TV and kitchenette, and a door into a bedroom. I heard noise from the bedroom and a hulking Black man came out holding a bundle of clothes and headed for the bathroom where I presumed he was going to shower.

She introduced us as he brushed past me, his still semi-hard cock glistening with the juices my wife's body produces when the cock inside her needs lubricating. He grunted and a minute later I heard the shower.

"Sorry. We fucked most of the night," she said, nodding her head towards the bathroom. "I don't think I got to sleep until 4 a.m. and then he was inside me again just half an hour ago. He shot his sperm into me just after you knocked on the door."

I followed her into the bedroom, Alan's cum dripping out of her onto the hotel carpet. She sat on the edge of the bed, laid back with her legs spread revealing her swollen, wet, loose cunt. It was smeared with cum. She swung around so she was full length on the messed bed, her pussy ending up squarely on the massive wet spot on the sheets. She pulled her legs up, spread like she was offering up her fuck hole to whatever cock was handy. Alan's cum was still trickling out in white globs. She slipped two fingers in and then a third — effortlessly through the cum and into her wide cunt. When she pulled them out there were long white ropes of the Blackman's cum hanging from her hand which she drew up over her firm, heaving tits. She smeared the cum on her nipples as she moaned, and then drew her hand to her mouth where she deposited the fingers and the remains of the semen. She sucked them clean and with her mouth open, ran her tongue back and forth through the baby juice before swallowing it.

"You can eat me if you want," she said. "If you make me cum from eating my cunt in the next minute, you can fuck me all night tonight. After William leaves, of course."

Alan's cum tasted like most of the other cum I'd eaten from my wife's body over the years. Back in the days when our friend Dave fucked her two or three times a week, I sucked his cum out of Susan's cunt probably 100 times or more. If I wanted to fuck her, I had to eat her cunt first.

Susan bucked and thrust on my tongue and fingers, but she came in no time. The taste and smell between her legs and what I sucked out of her was pure sex. I could smell her sex when I walked in the hotel room. Now I tasted it. Swallowed it. Her cunt juice and Alan's cum were now inside me too as I incorporated the sperm that had just been inside the balls of a Black man into my system.

But that wasn't enough. Susan quickly ran to the shower where Alan was waiting and he fucked her from behind as she leaned over, hands flat against the wall as I watched through the open door. His balls were enormous.

Five minutes later Alan was gone. I packed my wife's suit cases as she dried off, and slipped on a thin, cotton sun dress. Her cunt was on display as we walked to the elevator and then through the lobby.

"I've decided I want you to fuck me again," she said. "Starting tonight. But I say when and what all is involved. You're the cuck still. If I want you to do something, you will have to do it or no cunt."

"Like what?" I asked. "Cock sucking? That sort of thing?"

"Maybe some of that, sure," she said. "But I might want to see you fuck somebody. Or maybe find me some local Black cocks some day when William and the guys are gone. I don't know. Whatever happens. A lot of sloppy seconds, or thirds."

She laughed.

"And remember I told you about Remington? The government official guy in his office?" She was looking at me. "He's planning on fucking me — a lot."

I didn't say anything.

We drove towards home. Her pussy was fully on display as she sat back in that tiny dress. We stopped for breakfast halfway home and the sun shone right through the dress to the delight of a few men and a lot of boys as she made sure she was seen. I could still smell sex wafting from her and I'm sure everyone in the restaurant could too. I'm sure those guys were thinking how great it would be to fuck her over one of the tables, but I'm pretty sure they weren't thinking she'd been fucked twice by a 10-inch Black cock in the past 90 minutes.

"I don't like him," she said after we were back on the road.

"Who?"

"Remington," she said. "He said he's taking my to Jamaica. I said 'No, I don't think so.'"

"What did he say to that," I asked.

"He laughed and shot his cum into me." she said. "Then I sucked him hard again and he said when the day came, I wouldn't have a choice, that I'd go to Jamaica."

"What did you say," I asked.

"I was sucking his cock, hon," she said. "I couldn't say anything."

About 10 kilometres from home, she said Remington's apartment at the consulate had video cameras in the bedroom.

"He told me I was born to fuck," she said. "He said that to him all I am is three wet holes for him to put his cock in and shoot his cum into. He said that's what all women were for. Nothing else. And a white woman's only reason for existing was to be a Blackman's toy. I asked him what if Black men got tired of their toys."

"What did he say?"

"He said once he got tired of me he'd rent me out or sell me."

I laughed. She didn't.

"He'd do it," she said. "He plans to."

She didn't say anything for a minute. I turned to look at her. Her fingers were playing with her cunt. Rubbing her clit back and forth as she sat in the passenger seat.

I didn't say anything. I didn't believe he'd ever try to get her to Jamaica, but to most men who fucked her, that's exactly what she was, a self-lubricating piece of fuck meat. Her cunt would lubricate a cock even when she was asleep. It's what it was designed to do. It's what her body did. And Remington had simply told her a truth. Of course there was a lot more to her than just cunt, but without any other sort of mental or emotional attachment or connection to her, that's all she was — something to fuck. And if there were three guys, there were three holes. I could see William, James, and Ryan one night just a few weeks before — all inside her body at one time. Susan oozed sex. I may have said that before. A man looks at her and automatically thinks of fucking her. And women came onto her as well.

"Remington came in me again after he said all that," she said. "Then he told me again that I'd be going to Jamaica and that time it didn't seem like such a strange idea. Funny."

She had a long, hot bath when we got home. And she lazed around in an open work shirt most of the afternoon, even going out to the back gardens wearing nothing else. We ordered lunch with enough left over for supper, and about 6 p.m. we got on the computer and she downloaded a couple of big folders from Dropbox. Photos and video.

William came over at about 8 p.m. and the three of us put the video on the big screen and watched Susan fucking in HDMI for an hour or so. She was naked on the sofa and soon William and I were playing with her body like it was that toy Remington Chalmers had talked about. Her holes were wet and she was sucking our cocks as she watched herself taking big, black shafts deep into her cunt on the TV. By 9 p.m. she was straddling William as he lay on the floor, his giant black cock stuffed 10 or 11 inches up her cunt. By 9:05 his first load of cum was shooting way up inside her. After he came she just fell forward, her tits pressed against his chest and her legs either side of his muscular Black body — and his cock still buried balls deep. She eventually sat up and gingerly pulled herself off Williams massive rod. It was like a conjuring trick — more and more cock appeared until finally there was a squishy plopping sound — and you wondered how almost a foot of Black cock could fit all the way up inside her tiny, five-foot body. The gush of his cum spilling out was mesmerizing and the resultant white goo could easily have filled a couple of shot glasses.

The fuck video was still playing when they went upstairs. So I watched it as I stroked my rock-hard cock, listening to the bed creaking and groaning above my head, and the moans a cries as his body pounded her for the next half hour. And I presume from all positions. There were a few final loud groans from William as his potent seed made that climactic trip through his cock to spurt time after time against my wife's cervix. Her cry was longer and more intense and I could picture her face getting red and the veins standing out on her temple and neck as she absorbed the waves of orgasm,

Then there was silence. A few words here and there. I presume Susan was filling him in one what happened in the city. He already knew about the visa issues, and was advocating on the behalf of the guys. But it didn't look good. She told him about Chalmers and he cursed his name. The four new guys would be fine, he said, but look out for Chalmers.

They came down from the bedroom. William was dressed and ready to leave. Susan was in that same work shirt with sweat glistening on her body — and her cunt a sloppy, dripping, swollen mound. That and her tits with those swollen nipples were all I could focus on. We had a beer and continued watching Susan's city fuck videos where I spotted Alan in one scene slamming into her from behind and after what had to be a dozen spurts, slowly and reluctantly pulled out of her steaming pussy to unplug a torrent of his own cum from that well-used whore hole. Susan was breathing heavily as she watched it.

All had not been rosy while Susan was in the city. Robert was sent home because of a family emergency. Ryan had been moved to another farm that was short handed. So of the eight there were now six. The woman who owned the farm was trying to hire some locals, but nobody was willing to do actual hard work.

William couldn't understand why people here didn't want to work for their money — instead took handouts from the government.

"I be sendin' more money to my family in dem short few weeks dan I make all da year," he told us.

Susan was losing interest in the conversation and left it to William and I as she watched those giant cocks play with her tiny body on the TV screen. And although she'd seen hundreds of photos of herself being fucked, and hours of video over the years, this Black on white really fascinated her. Later she said she could almost cum without touching her just watching it.

William left about midnight and Susan was almost vibrating from watching herself. We went upstairs and she almost threw herself onto the messed up, cum-stained sheets, pulling my head between her still-sticky thighs and begging for me to eat her well-fucked cunt.

It had been maybe six weeks since I'd fucked my wife. In that time at least 13 others, all of them Black with giants cocks, had plundered her cunt at least a couple hundred times and dumped probably gallons of cum into her. The wet, stretched-out, cock-milking cunt that I sucked, licked, finger-fuck, and at one point fist-fucked in that first half hour was a far cry from the orifice I'd fucked before William, Jonah, James, Mike, and crew arrived.

She flipped around and we did a sixty-nine with her on top mashing her pussy against my mouth while she took my six white inches full length in her mouth and throat. She came two or three times, and her cunt juice was flowing down my throat. She'd shudder and stiffen as she came, I could smell and taste the remnants of Williams loads as Susan's juices mixed with it and slid into my mouth.

I was on the verge of shooting into her mouth half a dozen times, but she could sense it and backed off enough to prevent the premature ejaculation.

Eventually she was on her back, legs spread, me above her ready to plunge into her cunt. She was half smiling, tired, satisfied, content.

"I'll suck you hard again," she said.

I slid my cock into her. Into that delta that Cohen talks about in his song. The hole that all men worship even when they're using it, taking it, ruining it. Ejaculating into a woman is what all of life is about. All else is just byproduct of the act. A woman is a hole into which you plant seed. And she's a hole that life comes out of.

Spectator1
Spectator1
558 Followers
12