Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I planted a lot of seed in her that night. I set up a slow rhythm in and out of her cunt. It was loose and wet — like hot velvet. There was almost no friction because she was so wide open. But there was enough that my balls unloaded in her within five minutes and I had barely moved inside her. It was such great release I can hardly describe it. After jerking off for so many days in a row, it was so intense and seemed to dissipate and then return two or three times as I mashed down hard into her cunt, the stick mess from her cunt almost like glue holding us together by some sort of suction.

It was an impressive load too. Every bit as much as William's second load. I collapsed on top of her and my cock went a bit soft. Pulling out is the worst part.

She got me on my back and threw her leg over me so her pussy was over my face and lowered it to my mouth. We were in a sixty-nine again and as promised she sucked me hard as she relaxed her cunt and forced my own cum out of her pussy and into my mouth. We'd done this many times, especially with Dave. He'd give that final spurt into her and a few minutes later she'd lower her cunt full of Dave's cum down to my mouth.

But this time there was a twist.

"Don't swallow it," she said. So I just collected it in my mouth and in a moment she lay on her back and brought my head to hers and opened her mouth wide. My cum slowly slid off my tongue and into her mouth as my cock raged harder than ever just inches from that pussy. I almost came again as she swallowed.

We just rested there, me on top of her, cock inn her cunt, and talked about stuff. About what I'd been doing while she was away. How the work was going. Did I see the farmer at all? Then she described some of the fuck sessions over the past week. She re-iterated about Remington and his threat. Or promise.

"When you meet him, you'll understand," she said.

"Why would I meet him?" I asked.

"Because he's staying here," she said. "Right here in this bed. It's either that or he puts all the photos and video online. There's no choice that I can see."

I was in shock I guess. My cock had been semi-hard inside her as we talked, but with her last revelation it got bone-hard in seconds and started throbbing. She felt it too and clenched my cock with her vaginal muscles, clutching it, then loosening it over and over again.

"Oh my God! The idea of Remington inside me in this bed every night turns you on," she exclaimed. "Wow! But that's not all of what he wants. He wants you gone that week."

It was too much and with hardly anything more than her milking rhythm I shot inside her again.

She'd been fucked six times that day, by three different cocks. Alan, William, Me.

I woke up sometime before it got light out. The sheets were tangled and wet. Susan lay spread, just how I left her. I climbed on top of her again, stroked my cock hard, rubbed it up and down in her slit and then sank into her. I fucked her slowly for about 10 minutes and dumped my third load into her. She moaned a few times but didn't wake up.

I went to the bathroom, then back to bed. I went to sleep thinking about Chalmers.

I had to be at work by 9 a.m. so left home before Susan woke up. She texted me at noon saying James would be over after supper. She wasn't going to do anything except laze around she said. She was going to order take out for supper.

The Chinese food was good. Susan was in a thin white dress. Her nipples poked through the shear material and her cunt was clearly visible — her pussy lips hanging down and open.

She said the farmer had dropped by to see how it had gone in the city. They had coffee out on the back deck. There was no new news.

James arrived about 8 p.m. and they fucked for a couple of hours. Two fuck session judging from the sound of the bed and the moans and groans. I think he came in her the second time at about 9:45 p.m. They came back down to the kitchen after 10 and James watched the fuck videos from the city for half and hour or so. He was hard again watching and stroked his big cock through his jeans. Susan was starting to get horny again too. Her breathing always changed when she was getting hot.

I had copied the videos to a thumbdrive earlier and gave that to him to take back to the farm house. He left reluctantly. It would be a week before it was his turn again and he wasn't happy. He even said he'd pay her for it if they could do it again sooner. He said he could give her $80 — a day's pay.

That actually made her honey, but she gently declined.

Susan was still dripping cum as she sat on the sofa after James left. Her tits hung out of the unbuttoned shirt. That's when she told me of James' offer. I shrugged.

"Maybe I can do him before next week," she sighed.

"Sure, and William will want it, and Jonah," I said. "You fuck too much."

"The more I fuck the more I want to fuck," she said matter-of-factly. "You know that. But you're right. I can't keep it up like the last month. And the doctor is gonna kill me. I have an appointment this week sometime."

She looked down at her perpetually swollen cunt and those large lips that hung open as she sat there.

"He's going to wonder when he sees this," she said as she stroked her clit and slid fingers between her lips. "And these bite marks and suck marks are going to get him wondering even more."

She'd put a towel down on the couch when she had come downstairs from fucking and it was soaked, not just from James' cum, but from the pussy juice she was still producing.

"Fuck, I'm horny," she said.

It was Jonah the next night, then Eugene.

The doctor looked her over inside and out on Wednesday (Thursday?), taking considerable time and confronting her about her sex life. She admitted to what was going on.

"He was outraged and horny all at once," Susan said. "But he was professional and told me to be careful."

"Did you tell him who you were fucking?" I asked.

"I guess I hinted at it, but he put two and two together," she said. "Apparently he does health checks on any local offshore labour once a month, including William and the boys. He always asks if they need condoms. One or more of them might have mentioned they were intimate with a local white woman who goes bareback. Hence they didn't need condoms."

Obviously he knew how well they were hung from examining them and he let that slip when he told Susan he guessed she had her hands full.

"That's not all," she quickly replied.

Mike came over Friday evening, and later when I was fucking her, I couldn't believe how much he stretched her out. And he pumped at least two massive loads inside her — the second just beginning to pour out when I climbed on top of her.

Saturday night she was invited to the farm house. William had called me Saturday just after lunch and suggested a party party from 8 p.m. until everyone crashed. I knew what it really was — a gangbang. It would start out with drinks, music, some pot, conversation, some food. Then my wife would be on her knees, or on her back, or on all fours taking multiple cocks at one time.

"Tell her to wear da dress she wear de first time," he said. "Tell her dat or she wear nothing."

I knew the dress he meant. I told Susan exactly what he said. She laughed.

"So maybe I'll just wear nothing," she said. She was sitting on the back deck with a coffee and some toast. She'd had a long bath and wore just a short, thin robe that mostly just hung open revealing her tits. Her left foot was pulled up and tucked under her right knee and from just the right angle you could see her pussy that was spread wide as she sat in that position.

Her body was tanned now, with no tan lines at all. She lays out naked most sunny afternoons, despite the chance that we could have visitors or people walking by on the trail might spot her.

"Well, it's not as if you've never been naked in a car before," I said. "Getting there without clothes wouldn't be a problem."

"They'd be surprised," she said, warming to the idea. "Was anybody else supposed to be there? Beside William and the guys?"

"No, I don't think so," I said. "At least he didn't mention anybody else."

It was a bit short notice, but she was up for it. I had an event I had to attend from 7 to 9 p.m., which meant I wouldn't be back home until about 10 p.m. and to the farm house 20 minutes later.

I wondered what I'd miss in those first couple of hours.

"Well, if it's like last time, they'll have video cameras all over the place," Susan said.

Susan didn't have a car, so the whole question about arriving naked was moot. William would use the farm truck to come get her - which he did. And my wife took the dress off in the truck and didn't wear any clothes until sometime the next day.

12