Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
562 Followers

"What about the white guy," I ask. "He knows who she is, where she lives, has photos. Same with his friends. If she doesn't fuck them, they start spreading those photos around. Telling people stuff."

"That be up to Susan,' mon," said Derek. "Susan be fuckin' dem. De difference is de Black owners tell Susan what to do. Deese white boys, dey can't be doin' that."

Susan and Derek went up stairs. It was past 11 p.m. and Derek hadn't even cum yet. Susan took care of that. I heard her moaning and wailing as Derek pounded into her. After some particularly big groans and loud screams, all was quiet for another half hour. Then it started up again.

Susan was a gooey, sticky mess when Derek let himself out and I went up to bedroom. I was starting to think of it as the fuckroom. She lay there as he left her - open. I cleaned her up, tasting possibly Dwayne, the Black thug, and Derek as I licked and sucked her baby chute. She rolled onto her stomach and I cleaned up all that had leaked down her ass, easily pressing my tongue into her puckered hole.

Then I moved her around in various positions as I fucked her cunt for the next hour. It was warm, wet, velvety heaven on earth. Loose. Deep. Pungent. The centre of the universe. She moaned. She cried. She moved for better contact and friction. She sucked my cock, my balls. I came in her twice and she even let me fuck her ass for a while.

When it was over, she was exhausted. She'd drunk two litres of water while we fucked and went to the bathroom when we were done - just to pee. She didn't shower.

She lay covered with cum, filled with cum.

"William tomorrow," she said, almost asleep. "I think something big happens tomorrow. Did you email Dave?"

Spectator1
Spectator1
562 Followers