Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 12

Story Info
Susan falls for Jamaican bulls cock, promises.
5k words
4.48
34.9k
26

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
553 Followers

NOTE: This is the continuing story of Susan, a white housewife, 45 years old, seemingly addicted now to Black cock. She's serving not only the farm labourers, but now many others who she's introduced to by the Blacks she's already fucking. She's the go-to fuck for a growing network of Black men who trip over themselves to slide their massive cocks into her. It's a story. An interracial sex story. If you like it, let me know. If now, sorry I wasted your time.

*****

I got up a few hours later, showered, had a quick coffee and breakfast and went to work. Susan was still sleeping and I wasn't going to wake her up after the day and night she'd had.

Even if there was only a few weeks left in the offshore labour program, at least this edition of it, there were now 10 guys and all of them wanted to fuck my wife. Richard, Alan, and two others had arrived at the beginning of the week and two of them were scheduled to move in to our house until more space could be found for them. William decided Richard and Alan would share the house with Susan and me. They'd camped out on cots at the farm house until now but would be moving into our place on Friday.

We had a spare bedroom upstairs, the bed in the sunroom, and an office upstairs in another bedroom. But William was deciding how things were to go and had assigned Alan to sleep with Susan, Richard in the spare bedroom, and me in the sunroom. Susan would be fucked by a different guy every evening, but Alan would go to bed with her in the end for whatever fun he wanted with her. Alan didn't argue, and neither did my wife. I was left out completely and went for a long stretch without cunt.

Thursday was Jonah, Friday Jean Luc arrived at 6 p.m., Alan showed up later and spent his first night with her (besides nights they fucked in the city).

And that's how it went for the next two weeks. Derek was in there somewhere. They took her out places, exposed her, gave her away a few times to Dwayne. She was always horny, ready for cock, almost begging for it. I don't think she'd worn panties or bra in months.

She ate healthily, took vitamins, electrolytes. The new vitamins or herbal supplements William had given her seemed to be doing her all kinds of good. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her and her muscles were more toned than I'd ever seen them.

Then one day Remington Chalmers showed up. But Dave showed up too. He stayed at a little bed and breakfast not far away, and let his presence be known only to me. I met him in town the day Chalmers was to show up and we had a talk.

Alan had already moved his stuff out of the 'fuckroom' and I was in a little motel on the other side of town. Susan was well fucked when I left her that morning, Alan and I both taking turns with her knowing full well that was it for a long time. She just lay there when I left, a gaping fuck hole open, swollen.

Dave had emailed me a few times in the past few days and said he had a plan for the big Jamaican — but it might take a few days to work and we might hold off until we saw how he was with Susan. I think Dave loved the idea of Chalmers owning my wife for a week.

Susan didn't know anything about Dave arriving, and truth be told, she didn't even seem worried about Chalmers arrival that evening. If anything, I sensed a suppressed excitement and anticipation in her in the couple of days leading up to the big Jamaican bull sharing her bed and using her cunt for seven nights. I knew he'd already fucked her hard and deep a couple of times, and while she talked about him as a person in negative terms, she never downplayed the fucking, and even alluded to it as being well above par. She got a look on her face when she talked about it.

She certainly wasn't worried.

That day I met Dave at a restaurant, things changed in a hurry. William and the boys were put on a bus to the city, ostensibly to figure out the visa woes. In reality, they went to the consulate, got back on the bus, and were taken directly to the airport and shipped off back to Jamaica. Richard, Alan and crew moved into the farm house where they packed up all the belongings of William and crew and the farmer sent the stuff to the airport to go out on a later flight.

Chalmers arrived for supper. And while Susan had made something very Canadian - pot roast and vegetables — for supper, Remington's real meal was my wife's cunt. She texted a couple of times when Remington wasn't in the room, and a few after he fell asleep.

'Shit," she texted at about 9 p.m.. "He just doesn't stop."

"2X in me," she text at 9:30 p.m. "dont think done yet."

Later she told me they had supper, drinks, and then on the couch he had her clothes off and she did some cock sucking. They moved on to the bedroom, and he used every one of her holes in just about every way.

"And I came," she said. "Over, and over, and over again. It was like I was being gangbanged but just by one cock."

And Chalmers had his own video camera, mounting it on a tripod while they fucked, always making sure his face wasn't in the frame, but Susan's was. And he used it hand-held to take video of his cum on and in my wife, fucking her from behind, riding him, and when he made her do things like grovel, beg, crawl on her hands and knees, or when she sucked him.

And there's seven nights of it.

When I emailed him originally about Chalmers, Dave had been in Jamaica working with the ministry that looks after the farm labour program and many other things. He was a program developer and had done some early work on the project and knew many involved in both countries. He'd moved on to other projects mutually beneficial to both countries but retained some old contacts. In fact, Dave was behind the program coming to our area.

"Your old pal Remy is well known, apparently," Dave said over lunch. "He's a predator according to my sources and ruthless. He wants something, he gets it. Everybody under him is scared shitless and everyone above him thinks he a dangerous and they try to keep him away from any real power. They shipped him here to get rid of him."

It was good to see Dave. Things looked like they were spinning out of control with Susan and all those Black cocks. Dave knew her better than almost anyone else and had certainly shot more loads of cum into her than almost everybody else combined.

"She's certainly taken to it," Dave said. "I guess we always knew she might go that way. In fact I think everything led to it and we always knew it would. She was born to do it - fuck. Was she born to fuck Black cock? Maybe."

He'd watched all the video from Dropbox and was suitably impressed that the woman he had trained and manipulated in so many ways over the years was the subject of not one, but two different attempts to subvert her into a Black-owned fuck toy. And if that wasn't enough, a guy who owns a bar in a nearby town is the backup plan if all else fails.

"From what I hear of Remington Chalmers, he'll have Susan in Jamaica and she'll go there willingly," Dave said. "Eagerly, even."

That was exactly what Remington himself had told her.

"I'm doing some more digging," Dave said. "But I have a way to shut him down if need be."

"If need be?" I asked.

Dave said this might not go anywhere. He may just spend the week and leave. But if he followed through with his promise he'd made to Susan in the city, Dave was ready.

I asked about his plan. He laughed and said something like deniable plausibility. Or was it plausible deniability?

"So what are we going to do right now, like this week?" I asked. "He's already in town, soon he'll be in my house, and in a couple hours he'll be in my wife."

His cock inside Susan is an amazing sight. It's a cuckold's dream and every other man's nightmare.

"Nothing we can do until tomorrow," Dave said. "Talk to Susan once Chalmers leaves in the morning. Get a sense of things."

"I'm pretty sure she's been looking forward to Chalmers arrival," I told Dave. "She gets that look when his name comes up. And you saw the video of him fucking her. Does she look like she's having a lousy time?"

Dave let out a long sigh.

"No, you're right. She's having the time of her life," Dave said. "I've never seen her look like that and I've probably fucked her a thousand times."

"It's been 2,800," I said. "Susan said you guys figured out that you'd come in her 2,800 times in the last nine or so years."

"Yeah, we did," Dave said. "I forgot. Number of times I've cum in your wife. Regardless, she's into totally new territory. Depends how far she wants it to go. How far you want her to go."

I nodded.

"Everything is fine up to the point you see her renewing her passport and buying airline tickets," Dave said. "If I was you, I'd let her run with it short of going to Jamaica. Get her to pull back just a bit and take this Marques guy up on his offer. That setup sounds perfect."

We finished our meals and figured maybe we'd take a few drives past my house mid-evening. Dave went to his B&B to unpack, shower, change his clothes. I went back to the motel and did the same. We met up again at my office at about 8 p.m. He had some surveillance gear and we took his car. At 8:20 we were parked near my house but out of sight. We took the trail behind our place and found a spot with a clear line of sight to our bedroom window. It would start to get dark soon. And we were in the trees so it would get dark that much sooner. But that was fine for our purposes. Dave pulled out a hand-held device that opened up like a satellite dish on a stick, aimed it at the window and fine tuned some gadget in his hand. A headset plugged into the thing and Dave had it down over his ears. Listened for a few minutes. I gestured to him and he lifted the headset.

A bedroom lamp was on, the curtains were open, and we could see shadows moving.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"They're fucking," Dave said. "I'm surprised you can't hear them without this rig."

After a few minutes he handed me the headset. They were indeed fucking, and hard. I could hear Susan's loud wailing, moans, some swear words, but mostly 'fuckmefuckmefuckme" time after time after time. After half an hour, the grunts, moans, yelps, bellows, and sucking sounds culminated in a loud bellow from Chalmers followed by a series of grunts as I imagined he'd deposited a rather large load of his Blackman's sperm-laden cum in my wife's pussy. Almost simultaneous were cries from Susan in what could only have been a final, body-wrenching orgasm triggered by his final thrusts deep inside her cunt and the hot semen filling every crevice available. Then all was quiet. I had the headphones when it happened and when it was over took them off and filled Dave in.

We were sweating. It was a hot muggy evening and promised to get worse, not better. And because of that we got a brief glimpse of what was happening in the bedroom. The windows had been closed, but the room was hot. No air conditioning, and they had just fucked for at least half an hour.

We were looking up, perhaps 40 metres away, when Susan came to the window, reached to the bottom and pulled it open as far as it would go. Of course she was naked. She stood there with her just fucked cunt visible. Remington came up behind her, snaked one hand under her arm and around in front to cup her swinging tits, and the other down between her legs and into her pussy. He pulled them back out and raised the hand to my wife's face so she could take the fingers in her mouth and suck the several lengthening ropes of cum from them. He did it three more times and then smeared his glistening fingers on her belly.

They stood there for a few minutes longer, then he pushed her down on her knees to clean off his still-hard cock. A minute later they moved from the window and a minute after that I got that first text.

They talked for about 10 minutes and then the fucking started again, this time with the window open. With the gadget Dave had and the fact the window was open, we could hear them as clearly as if we'd been in the room. And the conversation between fucks basically consisted of Chalmers telling Susan this is what it would be like every day for her in Jamaica. No working. As much money and free time as she'd ever need, and as much fucking as she could possibly handle.

"Not just me," he said. "You'd have many Black men. All rich. They'd grovel to me just to have the chance to fuck you. Many, many men."

I presumed he was playing with her body because she was moaning as he talked, and every time he asked her things like "would you like that," she'd moan louder, or say "ummmmmm."

"I've already taken care of the necessary paperwork, visa, travel arrangements," he said. "I even have a car coming for you on the day you leave. Diplomatic flight. Everything is ready."

"It sounds great Remy," she moaned. "Ohhhhh yesssss! Do what ever you want Remy, I'll go, I'll go! Just put it back inside meeeee. Pleeease!"

I looked down and Dave was rubbing his cock through his pants.

"This is serious," he said, quite unnecessarily. "But she's just agreeing so he'll fuck her again."

Which he did. And after they wound down with orgasmic cries you could hear clearly from where we were, it got quiet. A minute later I got the second text.

"2X in me"

"dont think done yet."

And of course they weren't. But we couldn't stay there forever. But we stayed for awhile. It was probably half an hour later he was fucking her for a third time. We stayed for a lot of it but not for the climax.

We went back to my motel and rehashed what had happened. Our conclusion was that there was no conclusion.

"He's playing with her body while telling her all his big plans for her," Dave said. "So any time she thinks about it she associates it with pleasure. He'll do that the next six nights and by the time he's ready to leave, she'll be ready to go with him. He'll keep adding little bits to it, gilding it until it sounds incredible and she'd be a fool to turn him down."

I agreed. I'd taken a few psychology courses. "That's pretty much spot on," I agreed. "She described him as a nasty man but he's been nothing but a gentleman as far as I can see."

"But here's the thing," he said. "Susan will be skeptical right up to the last night, but he'll introduce an out for her — like try it for a couple of weeks. Consider it a vacation. You can leave whenever you want. Here's a return ticket for you."

"I'd though of that too," I told Dave. "And then she gets there more indoctrination and she doesn't want to leave, or he just won't let her leave."

"I'll go talk to her tomorrow," Dave said. "If I see her in person, I'll get a better sense of it."

"You just want to fuck her," I said.

"I always want to fuck her," he replied. "Fucking your wife is unlike anything on Earth — and every time is like the first time. I try to remember what she's like but it's like she robs you of your memory while you're fucking her."

It was past midnight. I plugged my phone in to charge just when I got another text message.

"Still wants me to go to J," she texted.

'Fucked third time," the next one said.

"What should I do," said a third.

Dave took the phone.

"Tell him you'll go," he texted.

"Try it two weeks," he continued.

"Dave meeting you at house in AM, delete these messages," it finished.

"K, will tell him," she replied. "He's been nice."

Yes, I thought, of course he's been nice, he's trying to convince you to become his white fuck slave.

I turned to Dave.

"Are you serious? Tell him you'll go for two weeks?" I said.

"Takes the pressure off him to try to convince her," Dave explained. "She said she'd go, now he doesn't have to try to manipulate her. For the next six nights it will just be fucking. Lots of fucking by the sounds of old Remy. But he won't be trying to convince her of anything."

That all sounded logical.

Dave said he was really horny after everything we saw and heard tonight. He sat down in the room's only armchair where I looked after him like I'd done a time or two before.

"You suck cock as well as any woman," he said. "You could get a job doing it."

He headed back to his B&B about 1:30 a.m. well satisfied. I could still taste his cum when I woke up the next morning.

Dave stopped in at the office on the way to my house to see Susan. I'd just received a call from the farmer who told me about William and crew departing so abruptly and knew Susan would be upset.

"The story is that the visas ran out and nothing could be none," I told Dave. "Remington visited her yesterday and said he tried everything to keep them on but it fell on deaf ears. Today he is apparently making the rounds of other farms in the area, including where Derek works."

"Derek?" Dave asked.

"Yes, the Jamaican at the next farm. Fucked her on the tailgate of the truck," I said.

"Right," I remember now. "Jean Luc was next and from the Dominican. That's part of our offshore program too — with the Dominican government of course. And I think there are half a dozen more in a 50-kilometre radius. I could be wrong. I haven't been involved since that first year."

So Chalmers had enough legitimate business to stick around. I'd wondered about that.

"Okay, tell Susan about William," I said. "But be prepared for some fireworks. She's going to be upset. I don't need to tell you what to do, do I?"

"One thing I'm going to do is fuck her," Dave said. "I have to feel what her cunt's like now."

"Make sure Chalmers doesn't catch you," I said, half jokingly.

I had texted Susan earlier, after I figured Chalmers had left. Just a bunch of question marks. About the time Dave was leaving my office, she texted back. Maybe 10:30 a.m.

"Remy's gone until supper time," she text. "Where's Dave?"

"On his way," I replied. "Text me pictures."

"Lol. Of what?"

"You know what," I said.

"lol."

I doubt there was a time that my wife and Dave were together that they didn't fuck. And within an hour she texted me photos of her sitting on Dave's cock, sucking Dave's cock, Dave on top fucking her, and finally of her gaping hole as Dave's load spilled out of her. Some things never change.

Later Dave told me they had skipped the preliminaries and went straight to fucking. He did her twice in the cunt in that hour.

"I was so horny from watching all those videos of her with Blackman's body parts inside her and their sperm oozing out of her," he said. "What we heard last night. And even though I'd fucked her hundreds of times, this was a whole new thing. She was a totally different."

Dave said she moved and reacted differently, was more instinctive, more athletic, more tuned to pleasing him. Susan has always been the one serviced. She never took the initiative to stimulate a guy. She was always the one on the receiving end.

"Susan was always the cum dump," Dave said. "Sure, she was always responsive and you knew she was coming, but if you wanted a blowjob, you had to ask her. If you wanted her in a certain position, you'd have to move her. If you wanted her to ride your cock you'd have to cajole her into it. She was really lazy. But she could lie there all night and fuck if you were on top of her, or taking her from behind. Now she's always moving in anticipation, she sucks just the right way at just the right time, she guides your cock into her, and what I really like when you cum in her cunt and finally pull out, she sucks you cock clean — and loves doing it. A totally different person than the last time I fucked her."

I'd noticed some of those things. And that she didn't hesitate to suck and swallow my cock, I said to myself. And I saw that video of her drinking a glass of Dwayne's cum as if it was champaign or something. She wouldn't have done that two months ago.

"They've been training her," Dave said.

Spectator1
Spectator1
553 Followers
12