Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they fucked, Dave told her about William and crew being gone. She just about flipped, but he calmed her down. He told her what Remington had told the farmer, and she said Remy would get them back, wait and see.

That told Dave Chalmers had her fooled. It was obvious Chalmers was the one who arranged their departure. But Dave didn't say anything, just went along with her.

They had coffee. Dave got dressed. My wife didn't. She didn't even seem to be aware that she was naked when they went out to the back deck. She stretched out on a lounger facing towards the trail. Dave sat where he had the best view.

"She seemed oblivious to the fact she was outdoors without clothes, her pussy was swollen and open, and was dripping cum on the cushions," Dave said.

He asked what had happened the previous night and she told him they fucked for hours. She didn't know how many times. She woke up when he was leaving.

She told him Chalmers had repeated the offer of Jamaica, the life of leisure, of fucking.

"I told him I'd try it for a couple weeks, like Hubby's text said," she told Dave. "He was surprised, I guess. Said something like 'that was easy' and came in my mouth. I'm really, really tired Dave."

Then she asked Dave what he thought she should do, and he told her she should actually go to Jamaica and let Chalmers try her out for those two weeks.

"I can always get you out of there and back home," Dave told her. "Don't worry about that."

He told her he was sticking around for a few more days and would visit her again about the same time the next day. That was Dave. He had some plan already worked out and in place, but he wouldn't enact it until the last possible minute just to see how far my wife would go, how hard Chalmers would use her, and how often Dave himself could fuck her. But he did learn a few things. For instance she was taking an herbal supplement that was known to boost sex drive in women. He didn't ask her about it but saw the bottle on the night table beside the bed when he was fucking her. I thought of her telling me she got some vitamins from William. He did some research on it but didn't tell me about it until days later.

The second night Chalmers was there was just more of the same, according to Susan. Fucking, sucking, cuming. And the week continued. Dave was there the next two mornings but besides fucking my wife both days didn't really come up with anything new. 'Remy' was being a real gentleman, promising the world, describing how her life would be, and that she'd never want to leave. This wasn't pressure, just reassurance and a guy talking about planning his future.

Dave did find out that if Susan actually did go to Jamaica, it would be about three weeks after Chalmers returned to the city. He had things to finish up and he'd be back to Jamaica for good — with my wife.

The last night he was in my bedroom fucking my wife they went all night. But there's no sense trying to describe any of it. One night was like any other night. All holes, two or three loads. Usually dumped in her cunt in the end. She's described it as seven days and nights of fucking. When Chalmers was finished and they went to sleep, Susan would wake up after he was gone, soak in the bathtub, have some coffee and something to eat, go back to sleep for six hours, and wake up to Chalmers arriving home, wanting supper, then wanting sex.

"And Dave was fucking me three of those days," Susan said. "It's like a fog. After an hour or so of Remy pounding me I'd be in a daze and the rest of the night would almost be like watching a movie."

In fact most of it is a movie. Or several movies. Dave copied Remy's video those three mornings and showed Susan how to do it — so except for the last night, all the bind-blowing interracial fucking is on video.

And Chalmers didn't have to stay Saturday and Sunday at my house fucking my wife, but he did. And she was thrilled. And that meant they went at it off and on (so to speak) throughout the entire weekend.

"You have no idea what it's like with Remy," she said that Monday evening after Chalmers returned to the city. Alan was getting dressed and his cum was fresh in her pussy as she lay there late that evening. I watched it spill out as she talked. "Imagine the very best sex you ever had, multiply it by 10, and spread it out over a week. That's what it was like. Orgasms that took an hour to recover from. Orgasms that were still happening when he'd start fucking right through them so I'd cum on top of the orgasm I was already having. And he just took me whenever he wanted. I'd just lay there after he came in my cunt falling asleep. The next thing you know I'm waking up two hours later, maybe three hours later, with his cock in me again."

Alan was just putting on his sneakers and I saw him grin as she said Chalmers name and described what their fuck sessions had been like.

She admits she didn't object to any of it.

"You know how I am," she said. "The more I fuck the more I want to fuck."

We talked about going to Jamaica, and Susan was still keen on going, but said two weeks was all. Alan was just getting up off the side of the bed and I saw him grin again. Like he knew something.

"No matter what," she said, "when I come back, that's it. Marquis' place on Fridays, Dwayne maybe through the week. I can't keep this up much longer. Not with Remy, despite how great he fucks. And right now we have three weeks to do whatever you want."

I'd come home from work early that day. None of the new crew - Richard, Alan, etc. - were moving back in, but like Alan that night, one or other of them would use her body for a few hours each evening. That was fine with me. I'd get her after they were done dumping their loads in her, and in my books her used cunt was the ultimate as long as I got it right after the Black cock spewed in her. And Alan's load - or loads - was still partly inside her swollen, red pussy, with its distended, engorged lips invitingly splayed. I spent a long time inside her that night. I came three times after a week of jerking off. But my cock was too small to really make her cum, so I used my mouth and fingers mostly. The taste of well-fuck cunt is indescribable..

So, sex that week was almost normal. Susan and I fucked for a couple of hours after she'd fucked Alan, or Richard, or one of the others for an hour or so.

That Friday night I drove her to Marquis' bar, the aptly named Bullrun, and stayed at a ratty motel at the edge of town while she fucked and sucked in the pool hall and up in the apartment above the bar.

12