Susan & The PC Lads Ch. 07

Story Info
Susan and the lads take a boat trip.
3.9k words
4.51
91.7k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan sat up, as her husband headed for the shower, she hit her fist down onto the bed in frustration, before flopping back down. When he returned wearing his bathrobe, she reached for his hand as he passed her.

"Come back to bed," she asked "it's still early."

"Your joking I've got a 9 0'clock tee off time booked," he said already starting to get dressed.

"Right I'm off," he told her sometime later."

"What time can we expect you back?" she asked sarcastically.

"Don't know yet, but not till tea time, I'll ring you." And without as much as a peck on the cheek he was gone.

She got up and went into the spare room and stared for a moment at the computer that had started this chain of events, before opening the draw where she hid her vibrator. She started to search to the bottom. "Bastards," she said to herself, knowing Gary and Ray must have taken it. She grabbed her mobile, flopped back on her bed and started to text. I have fucked my husband and now he's fucked off to play golf. She then shot it off in anger to Ray, then immediately started to wish she hadn't.

She heard her daughter getting up and joined her in the kitchen downstairs. They talked generally about everyday things. Susan asked her about her plans for the day. Her daughter said she was meeting some friends in town and then going back to spend the rest of the day at her mates house.

"So Mum," she said, "You've got the day to yourself." With that she was also off out the door and gone.

Susan had just finished the breakfast dishes, when here phone burst into life, and without looking she answered it. "Hello."

"Good morning Susie," Ray said, I got the text, hubby has left you feeling a little frustrated hey?"

"I..I was just mad he went to play golf," she responded.

"Well Susie, you can come out to play with us," Ray mocked. "Gary and me are going to take a mate of ours cabin cruiser back to its berth today, so you can have a little river trip with us,"

"Oh I don't think I can," she told him, but not sounding that convincing.

"Well it's up to you, Susie, but if you want to come, if you know what I mean," he said. "We will pick you up on the corner of West St and Long Lane in 20 minutes". With that he hung up.

She soon realised that the battle with her conscious would need to be a quick one, if she was to make the time. She was telling herself that she couldn't go, while at the same time quickly pulling on her jeans and slipping on a t-shirt. Before she knew it Susan was hoping towards the door on one leg, trying to put on her second shoe. She dashed to the pick up point, and made it with a couple of minutes to spare. They kept her waiting another few minutes, before Ray's car pulled up. Gary had the passenger window open and said "Hi .....

They all made small talk and Susan still kept telling herself she should not be in this car, until they pulled into a small out of town shopping centre. Susan asked why they had stopped here and the lads replied, to go shopping.

They all went into a clothing store, and down to the beach wear department. "What's going on," asked Susan.

"You are going to get the right gear for our boat trip," said Ray. "It's going to be a lovely day by the water, so you need a bikini."

"No, come on guys, I'm fine," she protested.

As they walked towards the bikinis, Gary picked up a tiny pair on denim shorts. "We'll have a pair of these," he sad, thrusting them at Susie. "Get some in your size," he ordered.

Susie got a pair, and although she would not normally wear anything like that, it was better than a bikini. She was soon disappointed when Ray held up a skimpy, light blue bikini.

"But I thought....,"

"That will do nicely," said Ray handing it to her, "go and pay for them."

With the goods paid for, they were soon heading down a country lane and into the boat yard. Gary got a bag off stuff from the boot of the car and Rat organised the collection of the boat. Susan carried her shopping.

The boat was an impressive cabin cruiser with a living area and a bedroom with two single bunks below. The deal was the Ray was to take it up river to its normal berth, and his mate would pick his car up later and leave it for him.

As soon as they were under way Susan was instructed to put on the bikini, and for now her t-shirt and the shorts. They dismissed her feeble protest and she went below and changed.

Ray was in the high seat driving the boat and Gary sat behind him as Susie came up to join them The shorts were skin tight, and really showed off her legs. She wouldn't admit it but wearing them made her feel sexy.

"Very nice," Gary told her, "turn round, let's see that arse."

When she did, he ran his hand over her buttocks and down between her legs. He slipped his hand up the leg hole of the shorts to get a better feel of her lovely arse.

Ray glanced behind and told Susie to come over to him. He spun around slightly on the captain's chair, and steered with on hand. "Get my cock out and suck it Susie."

"What.. I can't, not out here, someone might see," she protested.

"There is no one to see, only sheep and cows, now get it out and start suckin,"

She opened his jeans and pulled out his Ray's cock, and knelt down in front of him. She began to wank him for a short while to get him hard, before slipping her sexy lips over his cock. He responded by placing his right hand on the back of her head, while steering the boat with his left. yerr, use your fuckin' tongue.....yer that's is,"

She was putting everything into this blow job, to get it over with before she was seen.

"Oooooh yes that's it slut yessssssss, aaaaah yesssssss," As he came he lost his grip on the wheel and nearly pitched Gary overboard, but kept a grip on her hair, holding her head as he filled her pretty mouth with his cum. Gary regained his balance and reached for the wheel as his mate stood up and wanked the last drops of cum onto Susie's face.

Susie went below to freshen up and Ray found somewhere to pull the boat over for a break. The spot was perfect, somewhere to tie up the boat miles from anywhere.

He and Gary then went below for a drink, which Susie served then. They sat side by side and as Susie put the two cans of coke on the table, Ray grabbed he hand.

"Thanks Susie, now loose the t-shirt," he ordered. Before she had time to respond, Gary jumped to his feet saying, "Let me help," he loved undressing her. He took the bottom of the shirt and pulled it up over her head, and Susie lifted her arms to help. They remarked how her tits fitted perfectly in to the skimpy bikini top, which had no back just a matching blue string tied up to keep it on. Gary returned to his seat, and told her she should take off the shorts as well. Again he was only too happy to assist her. He undid the button, then the zip and pulled them down. However they were so tight he had difficulty making sure her bikini bottoms didn't come down with them.

As she stepped out of the shorts, she stood in front of them in just the skimpy blue bikini. The bottom of the suit was held together with a tie at either side, and the ties rested perfectly on her hips. There was a patch of material at the front and another at the back. God did she looked hot, and they both told her so.

Gary was running his hand up and down her thigh, stopping just short of the bikini bottom.

"Here Gaz, have a look at this text Susie sent me this morning."

Gary looked at the message on the phone; he knew what it said because Ray had showed him it earlier. Gary read it out aloud "I have fucked my husband and now he's fucked off to play golf."

"I take it hubby didn't come up to scratch then Susie," Ray teased.

"I told you, I was mad he went off to play golf," she came back.

"Sure we believe you, so did he make you cum?" asked Gary.

"Look are we going to get going again," she said, ignoring the question, and turning to walk away.

"Not so fast," said Ray, grabbing her wrist. "You've not answered the question."

"I'm not going to either," she told them.

In one swift move the lads jumped up and spun the housewife around, so she had her back to them. They held an arm each as they told her that was the wrong answer. They both then delivered two sharp smacks to her shapely bottom.

"Ooow Oooow," she screamed.

"Ready to answer Susie?"

"Look you don't...Ooow..no Ooooow," to more smacks each stuck her bottom. "Ok ok, no he didn't make me cum," she gave in.

"Good girl," Ray said as they turned her around, and stood either side of her.

"So, was he gagging to fuck you or did you make the first move?" Gary asked.

"It was me, I made the first move."

"How, what did you do," asked Ray

"Do we have to go into this?" She asked.

"That depends, whether you want to bend over the table for another good Spanking," Ray told her.

"Ok...I started to play with him,"

"Show me what you did, on Gaz,"

"But he was naked,"

"Well I'm sure Gaz will oblige if you ask him," said Ray "go on then Susie, ask him."

"Em would your, take off your clothes for me.....please?"

"All of them?" Gary teased.

"Yes,"

Gary was only too pleased to oblige, and Ray folded the table away to make more room. "I suppose you were lying down?" he asked.

"Yes,"

"Well be my guest," he said, gesturing for them to lie on the floor.

They lay down in the small space on the floor, Susie still in her bikini, but Gary was naked. Ray sat on the seat to watch.

"So tell me, then show me what you did next Susie," Ray instructed.

"I began to play with him," she said.

"We need to be more descriptive than that, what did you play with?"

"I....I played with his cock, like this," she said, lifting, squeezing and rubbing, Gary's quickly hardening cock. "Then I kissed him like this," she said, starting to passionately kiss him. This took Gary completely be surprise, especially when she forced her tongue into his mouth. All the things they had done together, but no-one had kissed anyone. As they kissed, she was wanking on Gary's cock and they were both disappointed when Ray ordered her to stop.

"I take you didn't wank him off, like you nearly did to young Gazza there?"

"N..No, he rolled me over onto my back and took me,"

"I don't blame him," added Gary.

"Well, you'd better finish Gaz off, Susie being as your sluty actions have got him hard." Ray got up and looked down at them, before returning to get the boat moving again.

"Now where were we?" said Gary as he grabbed the back of her neck. "Play with my cock and balls," he ordered before rushing into another French kiss, which she eagerly responded too. When they parted for air Gary ordered her to use her tongue on his cock.

"Oh yer suck it. Yer you fuckin love cock in that fuckin mouth of yours. Yessss fuckin yessssssss."

His cock exploded into her mouth but he still pushed her head up and down his shaft until the hot cum had stop flowing. The bottom half of her face was covered as she sat up. Gary reached over and threw her some tissues he had in his bag. He used some more to also clean up, and then got dressed.

Susie wanted to tell him how badly she now needed some relief but thought better of it. Gary got her to stand up in front of him, which she did, having straighted her bikini back into place. Gary produced the "magic bullet" from his bag and smiled. He pulled aside the small piece of material that made up the front of her bikini bottoms and put the bullet in place.

"Go and freshen up and meet us beck on deck," he told her, "and don't be long."

About three minutes later when she had not appeared, Ray told Gary to drive and he went below to get her.

"I was just coming," she said.

"You better not be, yet," Ray responded as he walked up close to her and squeezed her bum. "I know you're desperate to cum, my little slut, but you just need to do as you're told and we'll fuck your brains out before you leave this boat. Now get your beautiful ass back on deck."

When they arrived back on deck, Gary shouted. "Come on we are almost here."

"Ok Susie, go and lie on that towel, on the top off the boat,"

"But why I.."

"Just fuckin do it," Gary said loosing patience and Ray helped her up.

Once up top she noticed they were going through a town, with lots off people on and around the river bank.

"Lay down on your back," Ray ordered.

She could not believe she was doing this; she had not worn any sort of bikini for years, let alone one that left little to the imagination. Now she was lying on a high up on a boat with hundreds of eyes looking at her. Luckily she had put on her sunglasses and she was far enough from home for no-one to recognise her. She had even forgotten about the bullet between her legs. That was until it burst into life at the slow speed. Her hands went instinctively to her pussy and she raised her knees.

"N...n...o," she shouted back to the lads, who were just grinning.

It was hard to tell, but they were sure some of the blokes watching were enjoying, seeing this fit housewife wriggling about on the towel. She was aware of some wolf whistles as she passed the pub and she thought about standing up, but with the bullet buzzing between her legs and the movement of the boat, she could have ended up in the water. As her pleasure grew and grew, she flipped over onto her belly and pushed her entire body against the towel. She was about to cum and could do nothing to stop it, but did manage to bite into the towel to suppress her cries. Her body jumped for what seemed forever as the orgasm swept up and down her body, before collapsing back to the towel. Went she had her breath back she noticed they were again back out in the country and the bullet lay silent between her legs. Ray climbed up beside her and helped her back down to the cabin, while Gary moored the boat at another secluded spot. She leant against the table, almost sitting on it.

"You can take out the bullet now Susie," Ray told her as Gary joined them. Susie slid her hand inside the bikini bottoms and withdrew the small sex toy.

"So tell me Susie, why did you come with us today?" asked Ray.

"I...I don't know."

"Wasn't it something to do with the fact that, your hubby's pathetic fuck left you wanting more?"

"N..no I don't know," she said.

"And we had taken your fuck toy, so you couldn't use that either," Gary added.

"I. don't know," she lied.

"Well while you think about you answer Susie, you can play with your pussy for us," Ray told her.

"Butt I...," she tried but Gary moved in close.

"You can start playing with you pussy or have your ass spanked," he told her, "What's it to be Susie."

She didn't answer but her hand moved over her stomach and down into the blue bottoms. She was already wet as she started to rub her pussy.

"Good girl," Gary told her, "concentrate on rubbing your clitty." It was already sensitive and it wasn't long before a small moan escaped her lips.

"What did hubby think of your new almost naked pussy?" asked Ray

"He.....he didn't.....seem to notice," she admitted.

"Didn't he play with you pussy,"

"N....no.."

"That's a shame," Gary mocked. "Cause you like your pussy played with, don't you?"

Susan chose not to answer, but as she rolled her fingers over her clit with her eyes closed and her breathing becoming deeper, they knew.

"I asked if you liked your fuckin pussy played with,"

"Y....yes," she whispered as her head flopped backward and her breathing became even shallower.

"You came today, because you needed fucking, didn't you Susie," Ray asked and then repeated more strongly. "Didn't you,"

"Y...yes," she admitted.

"Yes what."

"I....I...came to be...f..fucked,"

"Cause you did my little slut," he said holding her arm to stop her playing with herself. "Let me see your hand."

She slowly and reluctantly withdrew it, and held out her soaking wet fingers. "Just look at that," said Ray, "Suck all that pussy juice off your fingers for me slut."

While she sexily sucked three of her fingers, Ray slipped his hand down and played with her sopping pussy.

"Mmmm yer mmmmm," she moaned encouragement.

"Did you husband make you feel this good?" Ray quietly asked.

"N....no,"

He rubbed her pussy and she thrust her hips against his hand. Gary was now massaging he tits although she was still in the bikini.

"Who owns your fuckin pussy Susie?"

"You.. you own my pussy,"

"Do you want me to stop and give it back to that husband of yours?"

"oooh no, its yours, it belongs to you, oh please don't stop,"

Gary had now undone the top of the bikini and soon the material was lying on the floor. Her nipples were sticking out so big and hard. Gary was enjoying just playing with them for the moment. Ray mean while had slip down to a crouching position, the sting on either side of the bikini bottom gave way easily when he tugged it and the then the small piece of material fell to the floor. He ran his hands up her thighs and told her to spread her legs.

He ran his tongue over her hairless slit causing the housewife to moan in ecstasy. On only the forth sweep of his tongue her third orgasm of the day hit her. One of the things the lads loved was the way she came so hard and so easily.

Gary spun her around and bent her over the table. He ran his hand over her beautiful bare buttocks.

"So you came to be fucked did you Susie?" he asked leaning over her and working his fingers from her wet pussy up between her buttocks.

"Ohhh ohh yes,."

"That's good cause I'm goanna fuck you hard," he told her, "and this is where I'm goanna fuck yer." As he spoke he worked one of his soaking fingers into her butt hole.

"Oooooh," she moaned "I don't," was all she said remembering how good it made her feel but still a little unsure.

"You want me to fuck your butt, don't you Susie."

N..no, I don't know," she said.

Gary responded by pulling out his finger and ran his hand down to her wet pussy again before moving back, but this time he slowly pushed two fingers inside he tight but hole.

"Aaaah oooooh" she cried.

"You want me to fuck you up here don't you Susie," he said now slowly finger fucking her butt.

"Mmmmmm ooooh mmmmm"

"Ask me Susie, asked to be fucked up your tight arse," he said, increasing his rhythm. "Go on slut tell me what you want.

"Oooh yes I want it, do it.......fuck me......fuck me in my tight arse....please".

She couldn't see the huge grin on Gary's face and she moaned loudly as he withdrew his fingers. He let his jeans and pants fall to the floor and spread her bum cheeks wide.

"Tell me again, slut, what do you want."

"Oooh please .....fuck my butt fuck it...."

He pushed his rock hard cock against her tight hole, and grabbed hold of her hips before using them to pull him slowly inside. Susie squealed in delight as he started to slowly butt fuck her.

"Ahh she so fuckin tight, "he told his mate. "Aaarr yes... I've been dreaming about fuckin your tight fuckin arse," he told her as he picked up the pace.

She pushed herself back towards him as Gary fucked her as fast as he could, as Ray got naked.

"Aaaarr yes aaaaaaaaaaah," he said pulling her hard onto him as he came.

As he withdrew, she cried "oooh .....no.....please."

"Please what?" Ray asked turning her pretty face towards him. With pleading eyes she told him she needed more.

"Please ......please... fuck me ....more."

He teasingly ran his hand over her soaking pussy and she was still bent over the table. "Where do you need fucking?"

"Fuck........my....arse ...please fuck my arse," she pleaded.

He told her to kneel on the floor and lifted her bum, running his cock teasingly between her butt cheeks. She was pushing back and pleading with him to fuck her. Then in one swift motion he drove his cock deep into her, again making the young slutty housewife squeal with delight.

12