Susan & The PC Lads Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaah yer this is what you want isn't it Susie?"

"Yes aah ...gooood yes."

Ray gave it all he'd got and her cries got louder and louder until she shuddered to another explosive orgasm. It was just too quick for Ray who was nearly there himself, so her with drew and spun her over onto her back, then knelt over her chest.

"Open you mouth'" he ordered, with some urgency. He beat his cock and aimed his cum into her mouth and over her face. "Aaaaaaaah yesssss aaaaaaaah."

As Ray stepped away, she thought she could rest but Gary had other ideas. Seeing his mate franticly fucking her arse had got him hard again and before she had regained her senses, he had spread her legs and was fucking her pussy. Susan was so exhausted she could just lie there feeling another orgasm starting to build. However she never got to it before Gary shot another load of cum into her and clasped back against the table.

Ray was now dressed and said it was about time they were getting back. Before dropping Susan off where they had picked her up, she had changed back into her shirt and jeans but bought her shopping home with her.

12