Susan & The PC Lads Ch. 09

Story Info
The Lads meet up with Susan again.
3.2k words
4.38
76.1k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan stood alone, waiting at the bus stop to catch her bus home from work, when she heard the familiar voice of Ray.

"Hi Suzie, thought we would catch up with you here."

Susan froze, she had not seen the PC lads for over two weeks, and part of her hoped it was all over, but she was wrong.

"Hello" she said, as she saw her bus approaching the stop.

"Yes we're coming on the bus with you Suzie. Get on pay your fare; go upstairs to the back seat." Ray ordered as the bus doors opened.

She did as they had told her. There was just one young guy sitting near the front of the top deck of the bus. As she sat on the back seat, Gary and Ray were not far behind her.

"Move up Suzie I always sit by the window," Gary told her. She moved along the seat, and they sat either side of her.

"Now this is cosy," Ray remarked, as he sat close too her. "Have you missed us Suzie?" She chose not to answer.

"It's cock she's been missing, hey Suzie," Gary added. Again she chose not to answer. "You haven't had any cock since the last time we saw you have you Suzie?" When she still did not answer, Ray started to get a little mad.

"We asked you a question Suzie" Ray said bending his head around to look straight at her. "Now have you had any cock since we saw you last?"

"No," she said in a soft voice.

"No what?"

"No I haven't hard any ....cock since I saw you last."

"That's better, so you haven't been letting that husband of yours fuck you, have you."

"No he hasn't fucked me." The truth was he had not even tried, and that was part of the problem.

"So you must be gagging for some cock the Suzie", said Gary. She heard the zip of his jeans and thought. "Oh no, not here."

"This is what you need Suzie," Gary teased as he held his semi hard cock in his hard.

"No not here", she whispered.

"Start playing with his cock," Ray ordered. "No one's gonna see, unless we cause a scene, now do it."

Her hand slowly moved towards Gary's cock, and her fingers closed around it.

"Don't just fuckin' hold it, wank it," Gary ordered. She started to move her hard up and down his hardening cock.

As she wanked Gary, Ray unzipped her short jacket, and began to squeeze her tits through her blouse.

"Lean over and suck him, Suzie," Ray ordered.

"No, please not here," she pleaded.

"Look he's not watching and I keep a look out if anyone comes, Other than Gaz that is." Both lads laughed.

Ray pushed her head towards Gary' crotch, and her mouth opened to take his cock.

Gary's hand replaced Ray's on her head. "Take it deeper Suzie, ohhh yeh."

Susan did her best to give a quiet blow job, but it became harder and harder as her sliver mixed with his pre come. Gary stared angrily at his mate as Ray told Susan, "That's enough for now," and she sat upright.

"Now its prezzy time Suzie."

"Oh yes" said Gary. Who started to pull down the zip on her black trousers, but Susan grabbed his hand.

"Please, no more not here please," she quietly pleaded again.

"Stop whining or we'll put you over that seat and spank you fuckin' arse," Ray told her and grabbed her hands.

His mate had now pulled open the housewife's trousers, and Ray lifted her a little so his mate could pull them to top of her thighs.

"Fuckin' look at that Ray" said Gary, noticing her sexy panties.

"Good girl Suzie, they are great." The panties were two pieces of purple silk held either side by matching ribbon, neatly tied in a bow.

"Just perfect," said Ray has he pulled on the left bow until it gave way, his mate did the same on the right. Her almost bare pussy came into view and Susan though she may just die of embarrassment. But they weren't finished, in one swift snatch; Ray pulled the material from under her bum and stuffed it in his pocket.

Then out of his other pocket he brought out his latest toy. A small remote control vibrator, with a strip of thin plastic along the bottom.

"You'll enjoy this Suzie." Ray smiled.

"No..please you can't."

"Hold her hands Gaz."

Gary did as he was told, and Ray rubbed the bullet end of the vibe up and down her slit, before slipping it past her pussy lips. The thin flat plastic base moulded it's self to the shape of her pussy, as he pushed it as far as it would go.

"You can do your trousers up now Suzie," Ray told her.

"But what about my panties?" she asked.

"You're going home without em," Ray told her.

The bus was nearing her stop, so she lifted her bum and pulled up her trousers and fastened them up.

"Pull em up tight, we don't want it dropping out," he said. "Now for a test." he said tuning it on.

Susan's hands grabbed between her legs as it started to buzz away. She closed her eyes tight shut, and bit her lip not wanting to make a sound. The small vibrator buzzed away inside her, while the thin plastic bounced around her pussy lips, and every so often hit her clit.

"Looks like it works Gaz," Ray laughed, and then much to Susan's relief he hit the stop button as they started to approach their stop. As the got out of their seats, Ray told Susan to keep her trouser tight up. Susan led the way and as she stood waiting to get off Ray hit the button and the vibe gently stirred inside her pussy. This time she could not prevent a moan escaping her lips.

"You Ok love?" Asked the driver as Susan held her legs together.

"Oh...yes...fine."

"Just finished work have yer."

"Ye.....yes I ha..have," she managed to say as the bus came to a stop and the doors opened. Ray hit the stop button.

When they were all off the bus, Susan was relieved when they told her to go on to her house and they would be round in about 10 minutes. The last thing she needed was them walking her up to her front door. While she walked home, she thought about the bus ride, and told herself, that she must end this. On arriving at her house, she dashed upstairs and get out of her works uniform. The sex toy fell to the floor, as she pulled her damp trousers down her shapely legs. She was now determined to put a stop to this crazy affair with theses two young lads. She threw the first pair of panties back in the draw, they were too sexy, and grabbed a more practical pair. She put them on and pulled on her faded blue jeans. "Dam" she thought, "these are a bit tight but they will do". She left her sexy bra on, the one that matched the panties, Ray had stolen. She then pulled a t shirt over her hair. She dashed back down the stairs, threw the toy onto the kitchen top, just in time. They knocked on the door.

They all walked into the kitchen. "What's this Suzie, you have changed," Ray said.

Susan stood upright, her back against her dinning table, and told them that this must stop. "We have all had a bit of fun guy's, but I'm a married woman, and this can not continue any longer. We all need to get on with our lives." She told them, with confidence.

"You don't what it to end Suzie," Ray said.

"Yess yes I do, you are young lads, I am a housewife with responsibilities and that's it."

"Come on Suzie, that's what you used to be. Now you are a cock hungry slut."

"Don't talk to me like that anymore, now just go," she said pointing towards the door.

"Yeh and the moment we re outside, you'll be upstairs pumping you pussy with your fuck toy, admit it."

"No...no I won't," she said less confidently.

They stepped a little closer to her, and Ray spoke again. "Look at your mouth it needs a cock to suck on,"

Trying to ignore the comment she said again," just go."

"Your wet pussy is in need of a cock ramming up it."

"Don't please," she hated the way her body starting to betray her when these cock young lads talked dirty to her.

"And another ramming into your sexy ass."

"Guys please just go......go."

The lads were not going give in that easily, and were really enjoying, seeing Susan's struggle with her conscience.

"Tell you what Suzie, you prove to us, you're not a cock craving slut, and we'll go."

"I just want you to go," she tied.

Ignoring her, Ray stepped close enough, for him to rub his crotch against her leg. He told her, "Listen if you want us to go, just tell us three things, and we'll be off, OK."

"No I just..."

"OK," Ray said sternly.

The housewife called on her inner strength to overcome her growing horniness.

"OK then you go," she told them.

"That's the deal," Ray smiled. "Firstly tell me you don't want to suck on our hard cocks."

"But," she protested. They all knew that talking dirty really turned this once faithful housewife on.

"That's the deal, if you want us to go, say it."

"I......I don't want to.....suck on your hard...cocks," she managed to say. Ray smiled at his mate.

"I don't believe her," said Gary.

"No but she said it. Now Suzie, tell me you don't want a rock hard cock, pumping your sexy ass."

"I.....don't want a r r r rock hard c c cock p p p pumping my sexy ass." the poor housewife stammered.

"Good girl," Ray mocked, "just one more Suzie."

Thank goodness she thought, and mustered all her inner strength.

"Tell us, you don't want us to finger fuck, lick, our ram a cock up you wet sluty pussy," Ray slowly told her.

"But," she tried to protest.

"Come on Suzie; if your dripping wet pussy does not need some attention tell us."

"Look I....I don't want a c...cock up my p..pussy," she stammered..

"Not quite right Suzie."

"Ok ok tell me again," she said franticly.

"Ok Suzie, listen carefully." He said and she felt his hot breath on her ear. "Tell us, you don't want us to finger fuck, lick, our ram a cock up you wet sluty pussy," he slowly said into her ear. As she gathered herself to reply, Ray changed to rules, and taking the poor housewife by surprise, his hand began to rub his hand slowly but firmly between her legs.

"Ooooh goooood," she moaned, and grabbed Ray's wrist.

"Go on Suzie tell me you don't want your fuckin pussy fingered," as he dug his fingers into her, through her jeans.

"Oooh please you...." she moaned, as she made feeble attempts to remove Ray's hand.

"Just lie back on the table Suzie and we'll give you what you need," he told her as his hand rubbed harder.

"No...ooooh p..please."

Gary now helped his mate out, and grabbed her left tit, and began to massage it through her clothes. She took hold of Gary's wrist too, but both lads knew it was a token gesture. "If you want us to fuck you Suzie, you need to lie back," he told her.

"No....I'm.....I'm......".

"You're a cock craving slut Suzie." The poor housewife tried in vain to muster a protest, as her legs went weak, so she was now almost sitting on the table. Poor Susan gripped the edge of the table with her hands to support her body. This left Gary and Ray to grope her body at will. They knew how to turn her on and the housewife was being betrayed by her own body. This wasn't lost on the lads, and Gary pushed her further back as her rubbed her tits.

"Please guys.....you need....to go," her mouth said as if on auto pilot.

"We need you to lie back," Gary said, and with little effort, he pushed her onto her back. They now hard her in the position they wanted her, lying on the kitchen table with her legs dangling over the edge but not touching the floor. Her legs were slightly parted, giving Ray's hand room to keep rubbing her jean clad pussy. As he rubbed away, he bent over and brushed a few strands of her black hair from her perspiring pretty face. "That's better, now you will once again become our little cum slut, Suzie. You have been a naughty girl Suzie, haven't you?"

Susan gave a slight nod of her head but said nothing.

"It ends when we end it, and not before, do you understand?"

Again she just nodded.

"And for punishment let's turn her over and spank her fuckin' arse," encouraged Gary.

"Nooo please...I'm sorry," she pleaded.

"Sorry for what?"

"S.sorry for being a naughty girl."

"Ok Suzie, if you promise to be a good girl, we won't spank you."

"Yes...I... I promise. I'll be a good girl."

Ray unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, and saw her panties.

"What the fuck are these he asked."

"I'm sorry I.. I grabbed them by mistake."

Ray noticed the day "Wednesday" written on the front of the pink panties.

"What day is it Suzie?"

"Tuesday."

"It says Wednesday on your panties, you're so fuckin horny you forgot what day it was."

"It was a mistake."

"Have you got a pair for everyday of the week?"

"Yes."

"Good, I like em and we're gonna fuck you in every pair."

Gary was still busy playing with her tits, when his mate told him," take her fucking shirt off Gaz." She gave no resistance as her loose t-shirt was pulled over her head. Ray pulled her to a sitting position, so his mate could unhook her bra. As Ray laid her back on the table, her bra joined her shirt on the kitchen floor.

"Play with you tits Suzie," she was told, and she began to massage her globes.

"Now slip your hand into your Wednesday panties and play with your pussy."

She slowly slid her right hand over her belly, and into her panties.

"Is it wet Suzie?"

"Yes."

"Show me your fingers," he told her, and she withdrew her hand to show her wet fingers. "Yeh, I knew your slutty pussy was dripping. Suck your fingers, yeh that's it, now we want to see you really play with your pussy." Her hand was soon slipping under the waste band of her panties, and starting to work her self up. "Now your gonna make your self cum, right here on your kitchen table, unless you would rather have a spanking?"

"Nnno," she replied huskily, as her fingers rubbed at her swelling clit.

"Let's get these off," enthused Gary, a he tugged her jeans off. They stood back as Susan lay on her kitchen table in just her panties, masturbating for these two young lads.

"Fuck this is turning me on," said Gary.

"Too right, get some film of it on your mobile," Ray instructed his mate.

Suzie was now starting to pant quite hard, as she did what she had all too often done, but never on her table being watched. She began to roll from side to side as she neared her orgasm.

"Are you near to coming Suzie?" One of them shouted.

"Yer oh god Yer," she responded.

"Tell us what a cock craving slut you are."

"Yes yes I'm a cock craving...slut."

"Whose cock craving slut are you Suzie."

"Yours, you make do such dirty things,.things....I shouldn't do," Talking dirty pushed her closer to her orgasm. "Yours...yes yours.....I'm gonna. Oooooh gooooood." A wonderful orgasm ripped through her lovely body, and when the convulsions dies down she lay there, with her hand still tucked inside her panties, and her chest heaving. Her eyes were closed, and strands of her black hair were covering her pretty face. Gary clicked his camera on his mobile, to capture one of the sexiest sights he had ever seen. The lads then stood either side of her.

"That was one heck of a sluts performance Suzie," Ray told her. "I think she's earned a reward, don't you Ga?/"

"Dam right, she can fuckin suck on this for starters," he said pushing his cock towards her mouth. "Come on open your mouth." She obeyed immediately.

"Yeh she can suck this one two," Ray said pointing his cock to her mouth as well. "You'll need to open your mouth wider than that to take both these." Again she did as she was told, and they slid both cocks into her mouth.

"Yeh use your tongue, yeh," said Ray.

Gary however was eager for more and pulls his cock out, leaving her to suck on his mate. As he moved to the other end of the table, he noticed the small vibrator, they had used on her, while on the bus. This gave him an idea. Susan was now lying slightly on her side to suck Rays cock. Gary lifted her legs causing her to lay back flat, and Ray cock to slip from her lips. Susan took the chance to gasp a couple of breaths, and Gary took the opportunity to strip her of her panties. Then just as Ray was pushing his cock past her perfect teeth, his mate pushed the small vibrator into her butt hole. He lowered her legs back to the table and spread them nice and wide. She gave out a sloppy moan as the toy was turned on, and a second later Gary drove his cock deep into her pussy.

"Mmmmmp ooooh," She screamed as Rays cock slipped from her lips. "Aaaah oooh mmmp," Ray pushed it back in her mouth, but in seconds she came. She bounced on the table but Ray managed to just about keep his cock in her mouth.

Ray fucked he mouth almost in time with his mate driving deep into her pussy. He pleaser heightened by the toy buzzing away in her butt.

"Aaaah here it comes aaaah," Ray shot his hot sperm gushing down her throat. As he relaxed, Susan threw her head from side to side as another orgasm built inside her. "Oooooh yessss gooood yessss," she screamed.

Encouraged by her cries Gary quickened his stoke, it was a race to see who would come first. It was Gary, but only just. As he drove a deep as he could one last time, she gripped him tight with he legs, until the orgasm, had died down.

"I think that's enough for today, our little slut." Ray said, looking down at the panting housewife. "You would have had more if you hadn't been such a silly girl earlier. Keep your mobile on and charged, it seems you get silly ideas when we leave you to long. So we'll be in touch real soon to fuck you again."