Susan and the Professor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I certainly do! You remember how turned on I was when you told me about that red dress experience - well, this is better!"

"Ok. Well, after I hung up, we just lay there inordinately pleased with ourselves and the whole situation. I discovered later that Dennis had never done anything like this before either, and I think both of us were a little high from the whole affair. Finally, about 3:00 AM, we just went to sleep and didn't wake up until almost 10:00. It was really peculiar, waking up beside someone else in bed, but I had no sense of shock or guilt. Just different. We had a very satisfying session of sex, cleaned up and had a very late breakfast. After eating, we drove to Dennis's apartment in Natick - he had not brought a change of clothes or anything else with him, of course.

"It was a nice little apartment, but Janine's home - although I certainly didn't miss her! He showed me around, ending up in the bedroom where he got out his clothes and prepared to change. It was obvious that he had suddenly thought of something as he reached for me and pulled me toward the bed. Within a very short time I was naked and we were in bed, as he said later, laughingly, exorcizing Janine! However, while he laughed about it, I think he meant it. He admitted that, despite a total lack of common interests between them, including romance and sex, he had been holding out hope for a reconciliation - why he didn't really know. Somehow, the night with me opened his eyes, showing how empty his life with Janine was. I didn't know what I had done, but he certainly was much brighter, with none of the depression Don had described. In any case, we screwed in her bed, on her side - it was sort of sexy and exciting, even if she'd never know. Finally, after we finished and dressed, he tried to call her to tell her of his acceptance of the final break, but he only got her parents. So, he got a few things together, and we went back to the apartment in the city.

"We spent a quiet evening together, with none of the frantic fucking of the night before. The only thing really different that we did happened when he finally got Janine, herself, on the phone. We were lying nude on the bed, having not dressed after another, milder, sex session after dinner, when she finally answered around 10:00 PM. The conversation ranged from impersonal to acrimonious, with Janine doing most of the talking, being quite 'bitchy,' and it was somewhat embarrassing listening. Dennis had been lightly fondling my breast as he talked, and, after one of the more hostile exchanges when he had seemed to be on the defensive, I suddenly got an idea. Pulling away, I squirmed further down the bed, took his cock in my hand and stroked it. It hardened immediately, and I put it into my mouth and began slowly going up and down on it, lightly sucking.

The unexpected result was that Dennis became more assertive and self-assured immediately, getting his points across rather than conceding her's. Maybe it made him feel more masculine, more independent - I don't know - but it certainly changed his attitude. After a short time, I got up, straddled him and impaled myself on his cock. Janine didn't know that fucking was going on during the conversation, but it certainly was! Dennis finally cut short the discussion, telling her to start the legal procedures and they would make the parting as amicable as possible. As soon as he hung up, we went into another, more vigorous, screwing session, both of us amused and exceeding aroused by another wicked example of sexual misconduct.

"Actually, this is an example of the point I made earlier. This time we were deliberately putting something over on his wife. It wasn't just sex, it was an intentional act, deliberately committed to show a lack of commitment to, and rebellion against, her. It was directly aimed at Janine, not to the symbol 'wife.' Of course, their relationship was irrevocably broken down, but it certainly showed a lack of respect for her - respect she hadn't earned, but she certainly would have been grossly offended if she had known. In any case, we both enjoyed putting her in her place, even if she didn't know it!

"We slept together again that night - doing nothing irregular when Don called at 11:00 - and woke up late Sunday morning, the last of the three-day weekend I had expected to spend with Don. We went out for brunch and just lay around, mostly talking the rest of the day. Dennis worked for a publishing firm, and I was just getting started writing - a weekly women's interest column for the Globe - so we found many common interests. In addition, it is amazing how people can reveal personal things they normally don't talk about when they're in that kind of temporary intimate relationship. For example, I learned, probably more than I needed to know about his relationship with Janine and, I confess, I probably revealed more about myself than I should have! Still, it was pleasant, particularly when mixed with a satisfying, but not excessive, amount of sex. Actually, however, what made it most comfortable and free was the realization that it was a temporary relationship that would soon be over - with no ties or recriminations. Just a relaxing, enjoyable, interlude!

"Sunday night would be the end, since, if for no other reason, Don would be coming home sometime Monday. It really was a good thing, since we had covered most conversational topics, and even sex becomes repetitious after a time. Still, one is always reluctant to see something that has been really fun come to an end. I think Dennis had the same feeling, so, as 11:00 PM, and Don's call, approached, he asked if I wanted to do 'that' again. Interestingly enough, I knew exactly what he meant, what 'that' was, and it seemed like a last fun thing to do. Therefore, a few minutes before 11:00, I lay naked on the bed, raised and parted my legs, and Dennis entered me. He asked me to let him know just before I said goodbye, and I promised that I would. We began a slow screwing, letting it build up gradually. A minute or so after eleven, the phone rang, I picked it up, and began talking to my husband.

"It was extraordinarily arousing, far more than the other time - perhaps because I was on the bottom and could just enjoy being fucked in this thoroughly illicit manner. This time it was easier, at least at first, to keep my voice steady, and I was able to actively converse with Don while, at the same time, let my body react more and more to the increasingly vigorous screwing. However, that did become more difficult as my excitement rose. Dennis was between my thighs, and I had my feet flat on the bed, permitting me to heave up and down to meet his thrusts. Once again, I had that hold-back-a-sneeze feeling as I restrained my urge to reach orgasm. Fortunately, while I still had my voice under control and before the orgasm overcame me, Don said that he would see me tomorrow. I looked up and nodded to Dennis, and he began really pounding me, rushing to the climax he had been holding back. It was timed perfectly, for just as we each said our sincere 'I love you,' he slammed against me, shooting cum deep into my cunt. I wasn't even able to hang up the phone before my own orgasm came, and I literally lost control over my body! Without volition, my legs spread even wider, and my hips raised well off the bed, wedging against Dennis's pelvis as he tried to push his cock completely through me! It, unquestionably, was one of the strongest, maybe the strongest climax of my life!"

Listening to all of this, Susan had nodded and interjected comments showing her fascination with Jean's tale, but now she blurted out, "Gods, Jean, that whole weekend must have been unbelievable, but, didn't you feel guilty about deliberately having him fuck you when you were going to talk to Don - particularly when you were saying goodbye? I don't think that I could have done that and talked sensibly!"

"Well, I'll admit that, when it was over, I did have some serious qualms, but, I reassured myself that we were just having fun and that I certainly wasn't doing it to spite Don. Maybe I'm just rationalizing, but I still don't see anything wrong with what is merely a harmless game, which neither of you takes seriously. It's like two summer lovers who have an affair, each saying 'I love you,' but knowing it's not real and that each will go, happily, back to their true loves when the season is over. Certainly, neither Dennis nor I had any thought but that we were having a very pleasant weekend together, but that it would end Monday morning, which it did. He had to go to work, so we slept together one last time, had a quick sex session in the morning, kissed goodbye - and life returned to normal.

"However, after he left, I then became nervous and a bit remorseful. In the suddenly cold light of reason, I asked myself, 'How could you have done all that?' As I asked myself that question, though, I still never denied that I really had enjoyed it, and, if presented with the same opportunity again, I'd probably do the same thing. It really had been fun! Now, though, I had to get ready for Don's return."

"Weren't you scared? I was lucky, in a way, that I was 'out of it' when I went home the first time Don had me. I don't know how I would have handled it if I had been thinking straight!"

"I was petrified, sure that Don would walk in and, somehow, know that Dennis had been here. I suddenly realized that I had done something that could cause real problems, and I scurried around trying to ensure that I would not be found out. I changed the sheets, even washing the mattress pad - which certainly needed it - and scoured the apartment for any sign that I hadn't been alone! I'll admit that I panicked a bit, certain that I would overlook something, but, as it turned out, Don never even thought about it when he got home. Despite all that I had done for the past three days - or maybe because of it - I was extremely happy to see him and the reunion was all you could hope for. He told me, in detail, how it had gone in St. Louis, very pleased about the sales and company prospects. I gave him a carefully edited description of the New Year's Eve party, omitting the obvious, but saying that it had been great fun even if he couldn't be there for our anniversary. He apologized profusely for that, but promised to make it up to me. (That did make me feel guilty.) He promised to take me out that weekend, with me wearing my new dress, and we would pretend it was New Year's Eve. "

"Actually, we did celebrate that weekend and I did wear the dress, but, for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to wear the sexy underwear! Still, we had a wonderful time, and, afterwards, life finally did return to normal. The fear of discovery was behind me and we settled back into our normal routine. The illicit three days almost seemed like asexual fantasy, one to look back on with great pleasure, but one that had little to do with the real world. Then the roof fell in!"

"Oh, my heavens, what happened?"

12