Susan Becomes A Working Girl... In Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was openly groaning now in heated passion.

Susan was entirely in control of his cock, and she wasn't quite ready for him to erupt. She knew he was close, so she slowed down a bit. Mike had his hands upon the back of her stocking-clad thighs and was massaging her thighs underneath the lace tops of the stockings. He kept staring at her shaved pussy, entirely exposed to him for the first time in their marriage.

Susan whispered, "Soon, very soon, I'll be entirely naked in front of them, just my garter and stockings, still in my stripper heels, every asset I have entirely exposed to their view. Just like I am for you. Men will be fantasizing about my tits, my ass, my pussy. They'll want to fuck my bald pussy. They'll cheer me on."

Susan thought to herself, And they'll pay me good money for me to do just this to them.

Susan kept her dialogue going, "I'll move my body for them, shaking my booty for them. They will be throwing money on the stage for me."

Susan thought, Those studs will empty their wallets for a chance at this hot pussy.

Susan teased Mike, "I'll be in sexy lingerie, showing off my body, stripping my clothes off for them, just me alone in front of a room filled entirely with horny men, wiggling all of my assets while every one of them think about me doing this to them."

Mike began arching his hips off the bed trying to fuck her hand, while she kept elaborating on her sexy story.

Susan fantasized, And I'll be doing this to them. All those cocks, all that cum, all that money. All mine.

Susan decided to finish him off, she wanted to see how hard her now cuckold husband was going to come for her.

She thought as she stroked her husband, I can't wait to cuckold him.

Susan resumed her story, "Imagine all those men ogling me, memorizing every square inch of my beautiful MILF body, wanting me, wanting me badly. An entire room of men wanting to have your hot wife. Show me how badly you want me, Mike."

Susan kept her secret to herself, And I'll let them fuck me, for a price. They'll have their piece of hot wife pussy, but they'll have to pay for every second of pleasure.

Susan speeded up to finish him off. He didn't last much longer after that.

Susan moaned, "All those men, wanting your hot MILF wife. They want my pussy."

Susan thought, THAT did it!

In that instant, Mike revealed how enthusiastic he was about Susan stripping her clothes off in front of a room of horny men, based upon the massive amount of cum that exploded out of him, as Susan stroked his orgasm out of his cock. His first shot blasted out of him, landing on her bare breasts, and the rest of his shots were nearly as strong. It was the most cum he had ever shot in their marriage.

Susan thought to herself, He had never come so hard before.

Susan whispered, almost to herself, "I think you like the idea of me being a hot wife for other men."

Mike rewarded her hands with another small spurt of cum.

Susan worked her first shift at her new profession the next night.

12