Susan, Bob, and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers

With all of the excitement, Bob didn't last too long. After pulling out and without any more prompting by Susan, he got between her legs and started eating her out.

"That feels so good. You're doing great. Keep it up. Can you taste me and you? You might even taste a little of Jim's cum." Bob was too busy with his mouth and tongue to respond. Susan came with another gush and Bob lapped it all up.

We finished up that evening by taking a shower together. We soaped each other up, played with each other's cock, rubbed Susan and stuck fingers into her pussy. Both of our cocks started to rise again but Susan said she was done for the night. I dressed, thanked Bob for his hospitality, and left.

Bob called me a few days later, said he had a great time, hoped I had also, and invited me back on the next Saturday. Naturally I said yes.

Susan met me at the door and the three of us settled in the family room with a drink.

"Jim, I really had a good time last week with both of you studs working me over. I can't hardly stand it when you guys eat me after fucking me. It felt so good and decadent."

"I wasn't so sure the first time you asked me to do it, but now I really like to do it. And now you got Bob to join in."

"Susan had been pestering me for some time to try it, but after I saw you going at it and you both having a good time, I though why not."

"Enough talk, let's mess around." All three of us stripped and lay down in the king-sized bed.

"Jim, I'm curious. How did you feel when I asked Bob to put your cock in me, and when you put his cock into me?" "I suppose I was caught up in the intensity of the moment, and just let it happened."

"Well, it was a super turn-on for me, and I'd like you guys to do it some more. Stroke each other's cocks for me, ok?" With only a slight hesitancy Bob and I started playing with each other. And Susan sat up on the bed, watching intently and directing our efforts.

"That's it, Jim, play with his head. Put your other hand on his balls. Bob, you do the same."

"This is so sexy! Bob, wrap your hand around his cock. Now long strokes, just like you jack off."

"You guys are really turning me on. Jim. I want you try something else. Keep your hand on Bob's cock, yes like that. Now stick out your tongue and touch the tip of his cock. Right there where his little hole is. Good! Now start licking the head, like an ice cream cone."

"Bob, how's that feel? Good? Jim would probably like you to do the same." And so Bob and I both tried something new at Susan's instigation. It was hard to say no to this sexy creature. And besides, everything so far had been fun.

That evening we both fucked Susan, one after another. No pussy eating, just hard fucking. She came twice and we both blasted big loads. Susan spread her pussy lips to show us the copious volume of cum that was leaking out. Bob took some pictures.

Most every Saturday, and occasionally also on Friday, we got together and had fun. Bob and I became rather familiar with each other's cocks. Susan took pictures of us sucking each other. I took a picture of Susan sucking both of our cocks at the same time.

One memorable time together Susan wanted Bob to fuck my ass. I had some real reservations about this. I wasn't gay, and besides, it might hurt. Susan bought a couple of dildos, one fairly small, and another almost the size of Bob's cock. One night we set aside to get me ready.

I lay stomach down with legs spread. Susan lubed up my ass hole and the smallest dildo. She started pushing it in. It was tight going until I relaxed a bit, then it slid in to the hilt. She had Bob fuck me with the dildo to get used to the action.

Next came the bigger dildo. It made its way in, but very slowly. I had her stop a number of times to get used to it. Once in, Susan kept it in for a while to let my ass get used to it. It actually felt rather good. Bob took some pictures.

"OK Bob, I think he's ready for your cock. Get it lubed up real good."

Susan added some more lube to my ass hole. Bob got into position, Susan held his cock, and the head slipped in. Over the next several minutes he finally got all seven inches in. I felt full and actually rather proud that I could take it all. Bob started fucking me and the intensity of the feeling kept increasing.

Susan took pictures. With a big push Bob went as deep as he could and blew his load.

I had been fucked for the first time and liked it. I would have liked to fuck Bob as well, but try as we might, I was not able to get any more than a couple of inches into him. My cock was considerably fatter than his. Susan thought my cock was great, but obviously not so good for ass fucking.

A week later Bob fucked me while Susan gave me a blowjob. And a week after that Bob fucked me while I stuck my cock in Susan. That took some work to get coordinated. What worked best was for both Susan and Bob to stay mostly motionless and I moved my hips back and forth, first my cock going in, then Bob's.

Mostly though my preference was to eat and fuck Susan, then eat her again. A couple of times Bob fucked her after I did, and I lapped up both of our cum. I was experiencing a smorgasbord of sex and loving it all. Throughout the summer we had great fun together.

Susan has a younger sister Jill, now 18, who is just as good looking and sexy as she is. Susan made the introductions and Jill and I began dating a few months ago. Susan told Jill everything about our sexual activities, including Bob. A little shocked at first, she figured that it meant I would be good in bed. Jill was still a virgin but finding the right guy, that wouldn't last. I was that guy.

Two months into our relationship we went to bed together. Using everything I had learned, I tried to give Jill the most satisfying sexual experiences. We did everything. She shaved her pubic hair, and I took pictures of her little-girl look. Oral sex has never been better. Jill already knew about Bob fucking me in the ass. She even started using a strap-on dildo to give me a similar experience. As I said, we are having a great time in bed. We are now engaged to be married in about three months.

I'm not sure that I would ever want to share Jill with another guy. But in my fantasies Jill and I would add her sister and husband to our bed and truly share everything. I'm sure Bob would leap at the chance to bang Jill and resume fucking me. And sex with Susan would be great if it didn't screw up my relationship with Jill. I haven't discussed sister-sister sex with Susan, so don't know if that would work out.

Bob and Susan have invited us on a cruise for our honeymoon, in adjoining cabins. Jill is thinking it over.

NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers
12