Susan Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman is drugged and dominated.
1.9k words
3.96
85.7k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

London , England
Ms. Fellowes apartment
The present

# # # # # #

Virginia loved her job because she had no scruples and loved money. For the next short while she had the use of a most sort after London apartment and a new new toy to play with. She had no idea where Simon got them but, hey ; here was another one that was to get her mind rewired, willing or not.

The first day was a real bummer with all the mess so she might as well get started. She had changed into her nurses uniform which was white thigh boots, a short mini skirt with a very tight shirt and cap. They were the like the ones you bought at any good sex shop in Soho. She retrieved a collar, locks and chain from her box of tricks and went back to Ms. Fellowes and her problems. She also took her phone with it's camera. Ms Fellowes hadn't moved.

FLASH!!!

" Ms. Fellowes, Ms. Fellowes; I see you have had an accident. I'm a silly girl as I didn't know you were incontinent . Ms. Fellowes shouldn't we get you cleaned up?"

Susan was humiliated, degraded and confused which was just what the nurse wanted in fact. Clean ; some one had mentioned clean , wanted to be clean, yes she wanted to be clean.

"Yes clean ... clean."

" Ms. Fellowes, would you like to let me help you to be clean?"

The drug she had unknowingly ingested had confused her, she couldn't think. Her mind would start off on a thought but she couldn't hold it; work on it,develop it. Her thoughts kept returning to her humiliating state and the soaking mess between her legs.

". . . yes."

It took her a few moments to get that out. Virginia made another suggestion to her knowing that what little thinking capacity she had would be on the word " clean " rather then the fact she was about to be collared.

"First thing is first then, I'm going to put a collar and chain on your neck because if I don't do that I can't get you clean . Do you want to be clean Ms. Fellowes?"

". . . . clean."

Virginia didn't know the name of the drug as it was too long . She just called it confusion. It certainly worked.

" Do you want me to put the collar on then so we can start to be clean?"

" . . . yes ,clean."

Virginia moved across to Ms. Fellowes and locked the collar and then the end of the long chain to the shelf. She released the chained wrists and dropped the hand cuffs to the floor. She moved out of the shower . It was just step by step now. Suggest a reasonable course, add the word " clean " and Ms. Fellowes no longer had enough thought power to question any thing that might stop her from being clean.

" Ms Fellowes to be clean we must get that shoe off, can you do that do you think?"

" . . . clean ."

" To be clean let go of the rail and sit. Good. Turn around and bring your knees up. We have to get that shoe off to be clean."

Susan flopped to the floor; sitting in her own mess and turned and bought up her knees. She had no conception of dignity or modesty left. She had her knees up and spread and had racked her skirt into her lap. Her head was slumped forward and long hair hung over face. Long strands of pubic hair spilled between her thighs from the wet panties.

Ms. Fellowes struggled with the buckle but gave up and just pushed the strap down to free the shoe.

" Very good; what should we do next? What about your suit coat, remove your suit coat Ms. Fellowes to be clean. Cross your legs and remove the coat."

Ms. Fellowes struggled with the last remaining button on the coat but gave up and ripped the front open.

" Now the shirt.Tear the front of the shirt open to be clean and slip out of it."

Ms. Fellowes ripped the shirt open , buttons went every where; and bent forward to free her arms from the shirt. Her hair now lay on the wet dress between her gaping thighs and started soaking up her urine.

FLASH!!!

" Your slip is next, break those straps on your shoulders and then get that bra off. Soon you will be clean."

The straps broke easily and she bent forward further to get to the catches on the back of the bra. As the breasts swung free they hung, covering the belly. They were very large and welled formed .

" Soon you will be clean. Undo your belt and lets get the dress and slip off. Don't stand as we don't want you slipping over, we want you clean."

Ms. Fellowes struggled out of the ruined clothes and pushed the wreckage away from her feet. She was down to panties, garter belt and stockings. Virginia wondered what she was thinking? Could she think?

" Lets get the rest off now and I'll get the bath going so you will be clean."

The bathroom was large and had a Jacuzzi and big bath tub. She started to run some warm water in to the bath. She turned to check her new toy. The women's skin was flawless and the hair spilling off her head was thick with a healthy sheen; well the bits not wet with her urine. Large tufts of body hair peeked out from the armpits, the thick wet pubic patch hide the secrets beneath it well.

Her last stocking came off and she was naked.

FLASH!!!

" Ms. Fellowes would you like a bath? A bath will make you clean."

".. yes. Bath."

" Crawl over and get in the bath, be careful you don't slip."

Her breasts swung beautifully under her chest and Virginia got an eyeful between the legs as she raised them to get into the bath.

" Clean your self and then the bathroom Ms. Fellowes."

Virginia got a garbage bag and gingerly picked up the ruined clothes and took them to the garbage chute.

# # # # # #

Ms. Fellowes had been busy, in fact she still was . She had clean on the brain after all and was busy scrubbing the bathroom floor for the third time when Virginia returned some time latter.

" Enough Ms. Fellowes, you have done so well. Now you stand over here and let me adjust your chain. Smile."

FLASH!!!

"Now let's go into the living room where I can be comfortable and we can set you up a bit."

She unlocked the collar chain and led a naked Ms Fellows into her living room and placed her on the floor . Getting a belt out of the box she got it around her waist and locked it on. Ringed leather cuffs went on Ms. Fellowes wrists and ankles. She then arranged Ms. Fellowes in a most photogenic position.

FLASH!!!

Ms. Fellowes had her ankles pulled back to her bum and her knees spread wide. Her hands were put behind her neck and there was another flash. It was enough thought Virginia as she looked at the time. In about 15 minutes minutes the drug would be wearing off and Virginia wanted Ms. Fellowes in much less dignified position. She grabbed her left wrist and got it under the left knee and locked the inside of the wrist to the outside of the left ankle. Doing the same with the other wrist and ankle left Ms. Fellowes with her legs gaping very wide indeed and totally unable to close them. There was one more little touch and Virginia got out an adult version of a child's potty. It had a seat and everything and Ms. Fellowes looked such a picture on her potty when she had been lifted onto it.

FLASH!!!

Virginia went to pour another special water from a different bottle for her patient and then got her to drink it. She then got a ball gag into her mouth and locked it around her head. It was time for Act II.

# # # # # #

Susan felt the confusion in her brain clearing only to find her self naked, gagged, her legs spread, wrists locked to ankles and sitting on what looked like a potty. Just to cap it off she was having a wee wee. She burst into tears.

Virginia noticed and was quite content to leave her there for a while. She went into the bedroom for another nap.

Susan mind had cleared somewhat and she couldn't think how she had got into this night mare. The police were after her, she had committed her self and signed over her legal guardianship and she was sitting on a fucking potty naked . She wished she could scream. Here came that crazy prattling nurse again.

"Ms. Fellowes back with us I see, feeling better after your accident are you?"

Susan nodded as there was little else she could do.

" Had enough from the restraints,can I let you up now and you promise to be a good girl?"

Susan nodded and Virginia came over and released the legs from the ankles. She snapped a chain on from the collar to a heavy chair.

" What about this nasty gag. Are you going to be a good girl if a take it out?"

Susan gave a resigned nod and felt relief and tried to get some saliva into her mouth.

" Lets check on you, up you get and touch your toes. Spread the legs, that's it."

Susan had the indignity of being wiped dry .

" Now you can stay up for a while . Oh look your pottys a bit full. Put the lid on and and go and empty and clean it then we will powder you and get you in a nice clean nappy. "

She freed the chain from the chair and took her to the bathroom and locked the chain onto the shower shelf. Susan found her self surprised to find no argument in her as she followed obediently to empty her potty. Virginia was well pleased and loved the drugs they gave her to work with. Just so cool. She had a video link shortly and needed Susan dressed and ready to go for that but first needed to get her hair shampooed. When she had finished cleaning the potty her wrist cuffs and belt were removed and she was ordered back into the shower to shampoo her hair.

Susan found her self naked in the same room as another women but couldn't seem to articulate any complaint. She was collared and had leather cuffs on her ankles and was obediently washing her hair. Why? Now she was being told to comb and dry it with a hand dryer. Was she some sort of robot?

# # # # # #

Susan now looked like she was back in her element, she was back behind her desk, in her suit with nicely brushed hair and fresh make up. Her rings and wrist watch were on and she was wearing a beautiful broach on her breast. She looked good. She was facing the computer screen and camera and ready to go. Below the desktop,out of site of the camera it was a different story. Susan was back in her belt and two chains held her in the chair. She was in her nappy and had bare feet. She was waiting for first contact with the Sun Institute.

# # # # # #

.............to be continued