Susan Finds Her Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she'd calmed down, I removed the handcuffs and the hood. Her face was flushed and her eyes seemed a little out of focus. "Climb on top of my desk, pet. Grab the backs of your knees and hold them up alongside your tits." I wanted her on her back as I toyed with her so I could admire her body as her excitement built and peaked. Seeing her like that - seeing the need and lust in her eyes, and the complete submission to my will was a feast for my eyes. Her sopping cunt was a feast for my mouth. Holding her labia wide apart, I sucked on her cunt, drawing forth her juices. As I drank, more and more welled up as Susan whimpered with desire.

Her juices were spilling down into her ass crack, so her anus was covered with her natural lubricant, making it easy for me to wiggle a finger into that naughty, tight little pucker. I slid two fingers from my other hand into the bubbling cauldron flanked by her engorged labia. I used those fingers to press upward from inside, making her clit stand almost erect.

Susan was squirming on my fingers, looking down her torso through the valley between her tits, watching me make her clit rise - watching my lips pursing as they neared her clit. "Please... please... please," I heard her pleading - music to my ears. She'd been a good girl, so I didn't make her wait too long, or beg too hard.

My lips sucked in her clit, and I gently raked its shaft with my teeth as my fingers fucked both her holes. Susan stiffened, arching her back, holding her breath for that brief instant before her orgasm crashed through her. She flopped on top of my desk like a fish tossed onto the shore, her orgasm was so intense. Strangely enough, it was almost a silent orgasm. I found out later that her body was so busy convulsing that she couldn't draw a deep enough breath to scream. But her internal universe exploded with passion. And she fed me her cum, as I pulled my fingers from her holes and cupped her ass cheeks, pressing her cunt hard up against my mouth.

She was so delicious that we both lost track of time. And we didn't care about that, one bit.

Chapter Two

It's not all peaches and cream being a Domme. There's a great responsibility in that role. Your sub is putting his or her complete trust in your judgment, so your judgment must be impeccable. I do care for Susan (and Nate, if he ever gets his paperwork done) and have always made sure that the risks are acceptable and that the rewards are plentiful. And for Dommes, the rewards are immeasurable. There is no greater pleasure for me than to see a sub give you that look that communicates complete and total submission. The sex after that can be explosive.

And that's what happened when I decided to mix Susan with Nate.

Susan was an ideal sub, innocent (but not really) and a sex fiend. It was my role to unleash it. And unleash it I did, much to Susan's delight. Susan's escapades over the next several weeks were breathtaking. We had sex in hallways, my car, and even in the men's room in a public park. Susan discovered that she truly was an exhibitionist and submissive. She loved the possibility of humiliation so we tried to always have at least a small element of danger. I was afraid she was going to top from the bottom by continually begging me to come up with creative ways to humiliate her. After a month under my tutelage, Susan was already the best sub I'd ever had.

One day in the dead of winter I was working on my lesson plan while Susan was under my desk. She knew exactly what I liked, hooking my panties to one side to assault my pussy with her facile tongue. I wanted to portray an air of casual indifference but that's difficult when your body betrays you. My knees were gripping her head hard and I kept moving my ass on the chair despite orders from my brain to desist. Those orders were ignored. As Susan was bringing me to yet another orgasm there was a soft knock on my door. Susan stopped, and I'm sure she was more anxious than I was. We left the door unlocked, purposefully. Nate popped his head in the door.

"Come in Nate."

He entered the room looking a bit timid. I figured that since more than a month had rolled by that Nate had had second thoughts about my offer and that he was here to ask me a question on Constitutional law. I figured wrong.

"I... I brought the homework assignment you gave me, both the release and the nondisclosure agreements."

"They're a bit late, Nate." (Echoes of Paul Simon were rattling around in my head)

"I... I didn't know there was a deadline."

"You didn't ask, Nate, did you?"

He looked like a caged animal. He must have realized that maybe he should have asked.

"No."

"You should be punished for turning your homework in late, shouldn't you?"

Nate's face brightened up. He must've had an image of me with my hair in a bun spanking her naughty student's bare bottom. "Why yes... of course, Professor Keller."

I picked up on his enthusiasm for punishment. "So Nate, what kind of punishment should I give you for turning in your homework late?"

"I dunno, maybe some extra work?" There was a pronounced bulge in his pants.

"Nate, if you want to do work that involves sex, please lock my door."

Nate practically threw himself towards the door to lock it. He then turned to face me. His eyes started to drift down to the floor. I couldn't believe my lucky stars. Nate was practically submitting from the get go.

"Take off all of your clothes and fold them in a neat pile at your feet."

Nate complied immediately. His lack of hesitation confirmed my suspicions. He'd spent the time thinking about it and decided he really wanted this. My other clue was that his penis was fully erect.

"Nate, I want to review your paperwork before we move forward." Susan was still on her knees under my desk, trying not to make a noise, and Nate was nude, as I spent the next ten minutes reading his documents. They were both already signed.

"Very nice work Nate." I held up the waiver and release agreement and opened it to page 3. I pointed to the middle of the page. "I particularly liked the sentence that reads 'I hereby acknowledge and agree that I may be engaging in sex acts including, without limitation, vaginal, oral and anal intercourse, fellatio, flogging and whipping'. You've got quite an active imagination don't you? Do you think I have any intention of letting you touch me?"

Nate was clearly taken aback by my question. "But... but... but Professor Keller, I thought that when you gave me this assignment you were suggesting you'd like to have sex with me."

I gave Nate a stern look.

"But... but... I assumed..."

I held up my hand to stop him. "Never assume anything. You should know that as a budding lawyer. I am in control of this relationship. I decide if and when you can touch me, and you will be my personal fucktoy. Is that clear?"

"Of... of... of course, Professor Keller."

"And while we're alone you're to call me Mistress Gretchen, is that clear?"

"Yes... Prof... uh... Mistress Gretchen."

"Well, we're not exactly alone now, so maybe I should amend my last statement."

There was a quizzical look on Nate's face.

"We do have guests in this room other than you."

"Ma'am... Mistress Gretchen, I'm not understanding you."

"There you go again - assuming facts that may not be true. Where could somebody else be if they were in this room?"

Nate looked around the room. It was a small office with no possible hiding place except under my desk. He'd clearly reached the same conclusion. "Under your desk?"

"Why don't you look? Seeing is believing."

Nate walked around to my side of the desk and bent over to look under it. I could see Susan's hand waving hello. She must have given him a shit eating grin as well. Nate bolted upright and grazed his head against the edge of my desk. It was just enough of a redirection to cause Nate to tumble into my lap.

I grabbed him around the waist to steady him. His skin was smooth and warm. I resisted the urge to stroke his erect cock. He was breathing rapidly as Susan's presence clearly gave him a start. I stroked his hair.

"Relax, Nate, Susan is one of my submissives. Do you know what that means?"

"Uhh... no."

"It means that Susan enjoys being told what to do. Susan also enjoys being humiliated and used sexually in any way that I please. Isn't that true Susan?"

Susan's voiced echoed from below. "Yes, Mistress Gretchen."

"So Nate, when you agreed to be my personal fucktoy you agreed to submit to me as well." I decided then to drag my fingernails lightly on the sensitive underside of his cock. His cock involuntarily bobbed up and down in response to the stimulation and a drop of precum dripped off the end of his cock like a spider hanging from a silk thread. Nate didn't answer right away so I used my hand to firmly grip the base of his throbbing dick.

"Answer me, fucktoy."

"Yes, Mistress Gretchen."

I gave his cock a couple of strokes and then rubbed my thumb over its head, coating my thumb with his slick juices.

"Look at me, fucktoy." Nate twisted around to look at my face. I slowly raised my thumb near my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked the end of my thumb like a lollipop. Nate could see a thin thread of his precum stretching from my thumb to my tongue. He was clearly mesmerized.

"That's a good boy. Now get on your knees."

Nate knelt on the office carpet, looking at me with pleading eyes, his cock erect.

"Tell me something personal about you that you've never told anyone else. You did remember my instruction from your last visit to my office, didn't you?"

"Of course Mistress Gretchen."

"Good, then tell me."

Nate looked at Susan and then at me. "Don't worry about Susan, I'll have her sign the same nondisclosure agreement you signed. Now spit it out."

"My ... my ...my best friend Steve."

"Yes?"

"When we were in high school I sucked his cock and then let him fuck me up the ass."

"That's very good Nate. Did you enjoy it?"

"Y ... y ... yes."

"Did you cum?"

"He jacked me off when he was fucking me."

I filed that information away. In the near future Nate may have something other than Steve's cock going into his ass. Nate was looking at me expectantly.

"Now Nate, I'm going to test your ability to control your orgasm. Remember, you're only allowed to cum in my presence and with my permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Susan has worked hard on this and now can cum on my command. You're going to learn this as well. Susan, get out from under the desk and get on your hands and knees in front of Nate."

Susan got on her hands in knees in front of Nate, with her pussy just inches from his cock.

"Now Nate, we want to have good manners. What should you do first with Susan?"

"Uhhhh... give her a kiss?"

"That's right, but where?"

Nate's face lit up. "On her pussy lips."

"That's right. Kiss her."

Nate bent forward and affixed his mouth against Susan's pussy lips, probing with his tongue.

"Oh Godddd," groaned Susan, as her knees started to wobble.

"Nate, now Susan's ass hole feels neglected. Kiss her there next. Susan, use your hands to part the cheeks of your ass."

Susan reached back, spreading her cheeks and exposing her brown wrinkly hole to Nate. I could see the glimmer in Nate's eyes as he feasted on the sight of Susan's rounded ass and her inviting ass hole. He pushed his head between the cheeks of her ass and slobbered on her ass hole, making slurping sounds while he moved his head. Susan's ass started to shake and her hand wandered down between her legs to attend to her engorged clit.

"Ahhh... ahhh... ahhh," she muttered as Nate's oral skills brought her close to a climax.

"OK, now Nate. Fuck her hard, but both of you remember no cumming without permission."

Nate stroked his cock once and then plunged it into Susan's sopping wet cunt. Susan had to push back to prevent Nate from flattening her. Her motion towards him caused his cock to go balls deep into her. Her mouth opened and her eyes became the size of saucers, but no noises came out, as his thrust literally took her breath away. He then started to pump away in earnest. Susan was the first to plead.

"Mistress Gretchen, I beg of you, please let me cum." Her whole body was shaking like a tuning fork.

I looked at her with amusement, and then shook my head. I could see her face turning a deep shade of crimson as she fought the inevitable orgasm that would surge through her body and overwhelm her senses.

Nate was new to this and would clearly need more work.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum," he announced.

I reached forward and gripped the base of his cock to forestall his orgasm. The pain must have surprised him.

"Owwww," he cried, as he withdrew his cock.

"Noooooooo," Susan exclaimed. She pushed her hips backwards, hoping to recapture Nate's cock.

"Make her cum Nate."

Nate spit on his cock and reinserted it into the steaming swamp between Susan's legs.

"Yes, yes, yes, fucking shit yes." Susan was truly gifted with words.

"You may cum, Susan."

As Nate continued to thrust, with every thrust, liquid was expelled from Susan's pussy as her orgasm racked her body.

"I can't stop it, I'm sorry," Nate announced as his body stiffened and he fired volley after volley of cum deep inside Susan's womb. Exhausted, Susan's knees and hands gave way and Nate collapsed on top of her, both of them panting like dogs.

I sat back down in my desk chair and bent my knees close to my chest so my feet were on the seat of the chair as well. I pulled aside my sopping wet panties and slid two fingers into my overheated pussy. I wanted to bring myself off as I watched the truly slutty scene that I had orchestrated.

"Nate, you've been a bad boy."

Still face down on top of Susan he whispered, "I'm so sorry Mistress."

"You will have to make amends."

"Yes Mistress."

"Get off of Susan. Have her turn over and raise her knees to her chest. Then lick all of your cum out of her pussy."

Nate looked at me. I gave him a look that said that I meant business. He shrugged his shoulders and then positioned Susan as I instructed. We could see the white gooey mess seeping out of Susan's pussy and covering her ass hole.

"Don't miss a drop and show it to me."

Nate tentatively stuck out his tongue, touching the slow stream of cum flowing out of Susan's distended pussy lips. He then moved his tongue under her anus, sweeping up across her ass hole until cum covered his tongue. I started furiously fingering my pussy. Small electric shocks were rippling through my body as the stimulation of the entire scene, culminating in this smutty finale, broke down my last barriers of restraint.

Nate turned to face me with his tongue out, covered in his cum.

"Swallow it."

He pulled his tongue back into his mouth and I could see his throat constrict as he swallowed his cum. My fingers were now a blur and my orgasm crashed into and through me like a runaway locomotive. My desk chair was wildly rocking as I continued to finger myself to another orgasm. I closed my eyes and forgot about Nate and Susan and could only focus on the intense pleasure that I never wanted to stop. I held my breath, seeing brilliant white stars as I rocked my head back and forth. Finally, I stopped and gasped for breath, opening my eyes. Nate had resumed licking Susan's pussy until it was clean.

Having satiated my carnal desires, I wanted to feed my head. "Susan, are you my pet forever?"

"Yes Mistress, forever."

"And Nate, do you want to be my fucktoy forever?"

"More than anything my Mistress."

"Susan, show Nate your collar." The dear girl lifted her hair out of the way and displayed the collar around her neck like it was a fine piece of jewelry. "Susan wears my collar when we play to show that she's mine." I looked into Nate's eyes. "Do you want to wear my collar, Nate?"

I saw the briefest hesitation in Nate's body language. I imagined his male vanity was trying to assert itself. Perhaps he'd feel silly, wearing a dog collar. But in the end, his need to submit predominated. "Yes, Mistress Gretchen. I want to."

I pulled a slightly larger collar out of one of my desk drawers, one that I purchased with the assumption that Nate wouldn't be able to resist coming back to me. "Kneel next to my chair, and hold your head up proudly, Nate." He actually shivered as I buckled the collar around his neck. I wasn't surprised to see that his cock was fully erect again. Such is the resilience of youth.

"Susan, Nate gave you a nice orgasm, and I think it fitting for you to return the favor. But first, hold his dick up out of the way." She had a puzzled expression on her face, but her hand pressed his cock against his belly. I took a thick rubber band from another desk drawer. Placing my fingertips and thumb together, I draped the band around their ends. My hand moved down to the underside of Nate's ball sack as I spread my fingers apart, stretching the band. When my hand moved up to cup his balls, I released the rubber band off my fingers with a careful snap. Nate winced and grunted, wavering on his knees a moment.

I admired my handiwork. The rubber band constricted his flesh around the root of his scrotum, pushing his balls downward and stretching the scrotal sack into smoothness. He was fortunate that the hairs present on that skin were sparse. "This should help you control your orgasm better, Nate," I explained. I couldn't help but drag my fingernails across that smooth stretched skin of his scrotum, watching him squirm.

Turning to Susan, I said, "All right Susan. Use your hands and mouth to encourage my newest pet to cum. But Nate, when you are close to cumming, remember to ask for my permission, and don't cum until I grant that permission. If you fail to do this, I may put your cock into a chastity cage for several weeks. Then you can have the agony of watching us play and cum, and be unable to join in."

Nate swallowed nervously, hearing that threat. "Yes, Mistress," he acknowledged.

"I want to have a good view of this, so both of you kneel on top of my desk. And Nate, keep your hands clasped behind your head as Susan pleasures you."

My naked submissives clambered on top of the desk. Nate knelt upright, with his fingers laced in back of his head. Susan started out kneeling in a similar fashion, with one hand starting to pump the shaft of his dick, while the other rubbed the smooth skin over his balls. I think that strange feeling of tight scrotal skin was novel to her, because she watched that hand with fascination, as she caressed him there. It wasn't long before the tip of his cock was weeping precum fluids, some of which fell on Susan's hand and wrist, while the rest dropped onto the surface of my desk.

Both of them started to get vocal, as their natural lust built with this sex play. I'd moved my chair a little sideways, still keeping a good viewing location, but now able to stroke and toy with the wet folds of Susan's labia. Her sounds of 'ooo' and 'mmm' blended with his gasps and moans. I think Nate was trying to be a little quieter, since his position atop my desk made him aware of being on lewd display, with the potential of people walking by in the hallway, and perhaps even knocking on my door to see if everyone inside was all right.

Susan leaned over, bracing herself on one hand, and started sucking on Nate. She sucked on his cock, of course, swallowing his precum in the process. But she also sucked on his balls, stretching each one out with her pursed lips until it popped free. Nate moaned louder as he felt Susan's mouth. Keeping his hands behind his head, he leaned forward to watch her avid performance of fellatio.