Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband persuades her to fuck his boss.
4.9k words
4.34
105.3k
68

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,014 Followers

This is a cuckolding story. I wrote it a year or two ago with the help of another Lit contributor. I want to thank her for her help.

*****

I am Nigel and have been married to Susan for 5 years. She is a beautiful 26 year old and I am ten years older. I sometimes think that Susan would like me to have a stronger personality but we get on well, hardly ever having a cross word. Susan enjoys a night out with a couple of her friends every three weeks. I am not the jealous type and am happy to think she is out enjoying herself. But I received some photos of her by email. They showed her on one of her nights out and caused me to wonder if she was having an affair. They were sent to me by her so-called friend Penny. The same man was in all three of them. One of them showed Susan sitting with him on Penny's sofa. He had his arm around her and Susan was snuggled up against him, her head on his shoulder, her knees bent up against his body holding the heel of her shoe. She was wearing her tight, white, thin cotton dress which is a bit see-through and her shiny tights. She looked very happy and very sexy.

I have been having fantasies for some time now about Susan fucking another man. I recently asked her if she would have sex with my boss to get me promoted but she refused and wouldn't speak to me for three days. But the outfits she is wearing on her nights out seem to be calculated to attract other men. They give out the message that she is available for sex. I was hoping to get up the courage to tell her that I know what she is up to and want her to continue. She is a beautiful woman and deserves to enjoy herself. As her husband it is my job to make sure she has what she wants. My needs are secondary. I am not a good enough lover to satisfy her on my own.

Not wanting to tackle Susan direct and see her get mad at me again I decided to email Penny. This is what I said;

Hi Penny,

Your email address is a bit obscure but I know it was you who sent me those photos of Susan. I don't want Susan to know that I've written to you. Are you trying to tell me that she is having an affair with the man in the red T shirt?

The truth is, Penny, I am completely devoted to Susan and even if she is cheating on me I would not want to stop her. You may find this a bit strange. It embarrasses me to admit it so I am only telling you this to reassure you that if she was up to stuff behind my back I would do nothing to upset her or hurt her. I have seen her flirting with guys and love to watch her enjoying herself.

Perhaps you may feel able to give me more information please.

Bryan

This is Penny's reply;

Hi Bryan,

I may have been a bit cheeky sending you those photos but I couldn't resist it. Susan has told me a lot about you and your reaction is no great surprise. She flirts with guys a lot when we're out, but then we all do. The guy in the red Tshirt is her ex boyfriend Darren. She still likes him and he likes her. She has seen him a couple of times behind your back, but nothing went on, she says she just met him for a few drinks, and I don't think she would lie to me. I think she still feels attracted to him so who knows what might happen in the future.

You know, I'm quite amused by what you hint at. I suspect you'd like to see her with another guy and perhaps she would if you said it was okay. She was a bit wild when she was at school. She thought nothing of cheating on her boyfriends in those days.

She did tell me a while ago that you mentioned her having sex with your boss to get promotion, she was horrified. But she's had time to think about it and I wonder if, deep down, she's turned on by the idea. I asked her about it again a few weeks ago, and she thought maybe she could help you, but she is still reluctant.

I'll tell you now I did push Susan to stay the night with Darren when we came back from that club. It was obvious she wanted to, but she refused. Maybe you are shocked, but hey, I think it's what you want too. I'm going to chat to Susan, but I won't tell her we've been in touch. I'm going to push her and convince her to have sex with your boss. I know I can do this, and I suspect you'll enjoy it not just for the promotion.

Penny.

Her reply excited me and I was not entirely convinced by Penny's comments about the exboyfriend. If she's not already fucking him maybe it's only a matter of time. I'm sure Penny will be happy to give me all the details now she knows how much I would enjoy hearing about them.

A few days later Penny's efforts seem to have paid off. Here is my diary entry;

I can hardly believe it. Susan has agreed to meet up with my boss in a hotel room. Since I got the letter from Penny I have been confused. Is she is still keeping her body for my sole enjoyment when I would love her to be a bit more adventurous? It is my most frequent fantasy. I use it to help my arousal when we are in bed together. I know she is a young attractive woman who enjoys having orgasms. It seems sensible to think that my lovemaking is not enough for her.

Well, a few days ago Susan turned off the TV and told me she had been thinking about my request that she fuck Rodger Blackburn, my boss, to help me get on in the firm. It seems she had confided in her friend Penny.

"Penny was all for it darling. She knows our credit cards are maxed out and we badly need to change the car. There's that management vacancy isn't there and I know you're hoping to get it. I can't bear the thought of him touching me but if you get a better wage we can afford that holiday we've always wanted and clear our debts. Do you think you can set it up dear? But I'm not going to drop my knickers for him unless it's absolutely clear that he can make sure the job's yours. You are still keen for this to happen aren't you?"

This was so out of the blue that I couldn't take it in at first. But my body was ahead of my mind and I could feel the heat going to my loins. I was grateful for Penny's intervention and glad that I had written to her.

"So Penny thought it was a good idea did she?" I said, playing for time. Then Susan noticed how I was blushing and had a bulge in my jeans.

"For heaven's sake Bryan, calm down. You are weird. Penny hinted that you might get turned on when I told you. I'm not going to enjoy it you know. Answer me. Can you have a word with Rodger?"

"ShShSure. I'll do it." I managed to stammer out, my mind still in a whirl.

Susan was very businesslike about her plan but when I turned to her later that night in bed she allowed me to kiss her and pushed my head down under the duvet. I was happy to bring her to orgasm with my tongue as I wondered what she was thinking. She would usually let me enter her at this point but she turned over, sighing contentedly and quickly fell asleep. It felt strange but I liked the fact that she was just thinking of her own satisfaction. I was restless, my mind full of what was to come and desperate for sexual relief. Once I was sure she was sleeping deeply I masturbated as I lay beside her, bringing myself to my own orgasm.

I needed a few pulls from a vodka bottle to get up the nerve but having broached the subject with Rodger, on his own, it was plain sailing. Susan is a lovely woman and I knew he had been lusting after her ever since they met. Penny was taking a keen interest and offering advice to Susan. She suggested a suitable hotel. Rodger was impatient and had become insufferable at work.

I dropped her off at the hotel and watched my wife marching boldly into reception. She had not bothered to change from her usual daytime garb. It came to me that our relationship was changing. This was a new, more confident Susan and I liked it. I adjusted my cock and balls inside my jeans to allow space for my growing erection.

Once back at home I couldn't settle. My head was filled with what they were doing and in the end I went upstairs to jerk myself off. I wanted to make it last as long as possible but it was difficult. Looking across the road I noticed our neighbour in her bedroom. She can be a bit of an exhibitionist so I quickly reached for the binoculars I use for bird watching. Sure enough she was undressing and had left her curtains partially open. She was standing in front of a full length mirror turning this way and that wearing just a bra and panties. I moved closer to the window to get a better view.

I heard my garden gate close and saw Penny walking up our garden path. I pulled up my jeans and went back downstairs. I was flustered wondering how much she had seen.

As soon as I let her in she looked at me sternly and said;

"Nigel, I see you're a Peeping Tom. Looking at women in their bra and knickers without their permission is illegal isn't it? You dirty old man. You'd pulled your jeans down hadn't you, you pathetic little wanker?"

She was right so I nodded, dumbly, going bright red in the face.

Her angry mood seemed to change when she noticed my discomfort. She smiled and touched me on the shoulder like you would reassure a child.

"It's OK Nigel dear, your secret's safe with me. Sit yourself down over here next to me on the sofa. I've come round to have a little chat. It's today isn't it? Susan is off doing the dirty deed isn't she? I expect she'll be stripped off, kneeling at his feet sucking on his cock at this very minute."

She squirmed a little on her seat and I could see she was getting off on this thought.

Again I nodded, my penis rising in my pants. "I'm glad you came over. It gives me the chance to thank you. You got Susan to do this didn't you?"

"Well I saw from your letter that you are one of those men who has fantasies about being humiliated by their wives. You know that things are going to change after this, don't you?"

I nodded. "After looking at those pictures I was sure Susan was already up to stuff. Are you sure she's not fucking that exboyfriend of hers? She dresses like a slut when she goes on your nights out. You have to admit that."

"That's true dear. I bet it's been driving you crazy not knowing. I think she likes to tease. When they both came back to our house last time I offered them the spare room. You could see they were mad for each other. But Susan said "No". As I say, maybe things are about to change. The genie is out of the bottle now. I know, why don't you kneel down in front of me and take that erection out of your jeans while I tell you some secret things about your sexy wife. I'd love to watch you wank for me. Don't forget about what I just saw. I said I wouldn't tell on you but I lied. You're okay just as long as you and I get along."

She reached over and unzipped me then pointed to the floor.

I knelt down quickly and pulled my pecker out.

"That's nice dear. Now pull on it whilst I talk. What would you say if I told you that Susan has recently bought one of those rabbit vibrators. That she's told me she has a high sex drive and has been masturbating almost every day with it. What would you say if she confided in me that she needed to find porn sites on the internet and after I gave her a few she's become addicted to them; especially the ones showing pictures of big black naked men with huge cocks. That she's discovered a desire to be submissive to a dominant man and wants to become his bitch slut."

My hand had become a blur throughout this and I spurted come all down Penny's shiny tights as she finished speaking.

"Dirty boy! I want you to lick all that semen off me. Get your head down, start with my feet, there's a good little boy. You didn't believe all that did you? I'm not saying I made it up and I'm not saying it's true, maybe some of it is. If it isn't today, fast forward a few months and it could be."

I took great pleasure in doing what was asked of me. I could see Penny's panties as I licked. It was such a subservient position. I tried to continue beyond her knees but she slapped me across the face, telling me to get off her. I could tell she was aroused but it was the situation that aroused her and not me personally.

She gave me a quick hug and then left me to think about Susan and what she was doing. One thing is for certain. Things are now out of my control. When Susan and the scheming Penny get their heads together goodness knows what will happen.

Susan's description of her night with Rodger;

"Where's your husband?"

"He's gone home; I said I'd phone him when this is...over."

"It's taken you a little time to agree to this Susan."

"Well, it's not every day a husband asks his wife to...go with another man. Now can we get on with it, the sooner this is over the better."

"We've got plenty of time. Here vodka and coke I believe, isn't it?"

"I don't want to be here, can we just get on with it, please?"

"No, I want a chat first, now drink it."

I take the glass and throw the vodka down my neck. I cough a little as he sits watching me, he smiles, and then takes the glass and refills it. I take another slower, smaller, sip this time. Why I ever agreed to this I don't know. It goes against everything I thought marriage was supposed to be about.

"You don't exactly dress for sex."

"I'm sure it hasn't escaped your notice, but I'll spell it out for you, I don't want to be here, I don't really like you, you are rude, arrogant, and a manipulator. My husband works very hard for you, and you don't even appreciate it. Is this how all of your employees get promotion, you sleeping with their wives?"

"No...not all, but I've always wanted you, ever since I first saw you. Even if you do hide your body behind those unflattering clothes. Although I have seen you in the pubs and clubs, and you dress a little sexier when you are out, ah I see the vodka is going down well. Here have another."

He stands over me as I sit on the hotel bed. My eyes are level with his groin, and I can see the outline of his cock, it isn't hard or anything, but I gulp down the vodka wondering if his cock will hurt me.

"How old are you?"

"26."

"And Nigel is 36, and you've been married 5 years too?"

"Yes. Why are you going on about this, can't we just get it over with?"

He smiles down at me, "No...besides if you answer my questions, I might decide not to fuck you. So let us just see what happens...okay?"

The thought of not having to go through with having sex with him, lets me relax a little, although I'm still nervous and wondering why I ever agreed to this in the first place. Though I am angry my panties are getting a little moist. Why is my body betraying me like this?

"What happened when Nigel told you what I want in return for his promotion?"

"I told him to go to hell. I didn't speak to him for three days. I only agreed because I could see it was upsetting him, and I guess you didn't help."

"So here we are. Do you think it turns him on knowing I'm probably going to fuck you?"

"No, of course not. Our sex life is okay, we don't do things like this... Why are you laughing?"

"Your sex life is okay, only okay Susan?"

"You know what I mean...normal, average, that sort of thing."

"Are you disappointed by anything about your sex life?"

"No, and what is that supposed to mean?!"

"Don't get upset, I mean what is he when he's hard, 5 inches, 6 inches?"

"That's none of you business."

"I guess you can swallow his cock easily?"

"I don't like oral sex...I've only done it a couple of times."

"With your husband? Why the sheepish look Susan, I bet you haven't even tried with him have you?"

"Like I said, I don't like it."

"Does he know you married him on the rebound?"

"Now wait a minute, I love him."

"Yes I'm sure you do, but does he know about the boyfriend who dumped you, weeks before you met Nigel? Does he know that Susan?"

"He knows I was seeing someone, but that is irrelevant now. I'm going home."

"I don't think so, not unless you want to disappoint Nigel, you don't, do you Susan?"

"No," I mumble.

He grins again, "I've been hearing about you meeting your ex boyfriend. If you don't want Nigel to know you'll do what I want."

"He won't believe you and anyway nothing happened, we're just friends, now, and he's married."

"So? It doesn't stop you meeting him though, does it?"

"I'm not seeing him again, please can you stop probing and humiliating me?"

I hang my head as he moves closer, he takes the empty glass from my hand and lifts my head up by my chin and sneers, "Get undressed...NOW!"

Slowly I strip off for him as he sits in the chair watching with a grin on his face. Reminding myself I'm doing this for my husband doesn't really help. I've never liked Rodger with his wandering hands.

"Well, you're even better naked than I imagined."

"Can we just get on with it?"

"Oh, are you in a rush Susan? Can't you wait?"

"You know what I mean. I just want to go home."

"Did you bring the toy I told you to buy?"

"Yes, but Nigel doesn't know. You won't tell him will you?"

"No, I suppose he thinks this is all his idea doesn't he? He doesn't know you've been begging me to promote him for the past few weeks."

"No, of course not. I told you we are desperate for money, I was trying to pay off our debts too."

"Okay enough, we'll talk more later, but it was fun watching him squirm trying to pluck up the courage to ask me to fuck you. Little did he know we had already arranged it. Just one more question, why did you change your mind?"

"Well, um, a friend of mine has been, sort of listening to my worries, she told me that I should go for it."

Rodger pulls open my bag, and I'm staring at the object he has thrown on the bed.

"Now I guess you know how to use it, or do you want me to help?"

"I've um, tried it, but do you really want me to do that first, can't we just well, fuck?""

"I told you I want a little show, now start performing or poor Nigel doesn't get promotion...EVER!"

I stare at the object for a few moments, and gradually I realise I've little choice. I pick it up and start toying with it, as Rodger watches with yet another sick triumphant grin on his face. After a few minutes my pussy begins to get wetter and wetter. Trying to hide it from Rodger wasn't ever going to happen, but I try and think of something else. Thinking of my husband doesn't help. It's him who got me into this mess.

My mind drifts to Darren, my ex boyfriend. I met him in a club not long ago, and we went back to Penny's. She offered to put us up for the night, but I declined, although maybe now I'm thinking I should have done. I don't want to cheat on Nigel, but with my ex, Darren, well, I'd have loved to feel his cock inside me again.

It isn't long before my pussy takes control of my head and almost sucks the buzzing pink vibrator into me. I keep thinking of Darren and what he whispered to me as we danced in the night club. He kept saying he wanted me, just a quick fuck, until I reminded him he never did quick fucks!

"There, isn't that better than your husband?"

"Yessss," gushes out of my mouth much quicker than it should. I wasn't thinking of the vibrator, I was thinking of Darren's wonderful cock! I've never had one of these and despite who I'm with, I'm pushing it in further and further, and loving it!

I don't know when he started taking photos of me, and although I tell him to stop, he doesn't. My protests are just a token gesture in reality, all I'm really worried about is coming now. Darren has taken the vibrators place in my head, maybe I should have stayed the night at Penny's with him, Nigel would never have found out.

I'm panting and squealing a little, my legs are like jelly and the vibrator works deeper and deeper!

It isn't long before I just give up on what is wrong or right, I just want to come. As his camera clicks away I'm screaming out. I couldn't hold it in even if my life depended on it. My pussy explodes and my whole body shakes as I scream through a very intense orgasm!

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,014 Followers
12