Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few minutes Rodger leaves me to recover, but it isn't long before he moves behind me. His camera is set on some sort of timer, and now and then it clicks.

"You enjoyed that Susan, and don't try denying it...and now, it's my turn!"

I gasp and wince as he moves behind me, and then, wham! His cock slides in me from behind. Even though I've just come with that big vibrator in my pussy, she feels very tight around Rodger's cock. He's bigger than I imagined, and while I can't stand him, his cock is a different matter and I'm getting what I haven't had for a long time.

He might be a gross conceited old man, but his cock fills my pussy, and every excited thrust scrapes my pussy walls, making me ashamed of the wonderful feelings coursing through my body.

The whole thing is like a double edged sword. I'm being treated like a whore by a man I don't like, but at the same time I can't stop myself from coming on his cock!

"I always knew you would be a good fuck...you're wasted on Nigel ...and I know you came on that vibrator...now...it's my...TURNNNNN!"

He slams into me and holds himself in my stretched aching pussy. He cries out and groans, as I can feel his cock twitch and every spurt of his cock firing spunk deeper into me than I've felt for years!

After a few minutes he pulls out, as I go to get up feeling the shame creeping over my body, he pulls me back, "Not yet...I haven't finished with you," he snarls in my ear.

He stands over me grinning down like the cat who has the cream. Speaking of cream I can see a little white blob on the very tip of his cock, "Well...it's not going to clean itself," he says with a dirty chuckle.

Before I can react his cock is in my mouth. His chuckling continues until I stop trying to get him off and I start sucking him. The camera flashes again and I dread to think what the photo will look like!

He spins me round and despite my protest he grips my head!

"Make it good bitch...make it fucking good."

I cough and choke and he bounces my head on his cock. My mouth hangs open and all I can hear is his panting, and the disgusting sound of his wet cock sliding in and out of my throat.

His grunts become words, not words I can understand just half started swear words that splurge out of his mouth.

He pulls out and for a moment between catching my breath, and spluttering, I manage to ask him not to come in my mouth. I didn't expect him to take any notice, but he forces my head down, and his cock, just inches from my face explodes, over my held head!

He squeezes every drop out, until he lets me up. For a moment we are both still, but both of us are panting. Then I hear the buzz, and while I'm still laid out, recovering, the vibrator slips into my pussy.

He uses it on me, and once again to my shame I start to come, with his drying spunk streaked over my forehead and face.

I go in the shower and wash away the evidence. My whole life has been turned upside down. When I come out of the shower Rodger is sat looking through his camera at the photos.

"So, how about we go down to the hotel restaurant and have dinner, my treat?"

"You are joking aren't you...my god...you aren't!"

"Go on, just dinner to say thank you, and I've even bought you some things to wear."

In my head I know this is wrong, the fat arrogant bastard has used and abused me, but something inside has me agreeing to wear what he wants.

"Do you really expect me to wear this to dinner?"

"Yes Susan?"

"I look like a...hooker."

"Well, I suppose you aren't far off that, having sex with me to get your husband promotion."

"Now just a few more photos."

"Why, why do you keep taking them?"

He chuckles but doesn't answer.

All through the meal I'm getting lusty looks from guys, and bitchy looks from their wives or girlfriends. Mr Blackburn takes great delight in touching me and kissing me so everyone is left in no doubt that I'm not his daughter, but his fuck!

I'll admit that while I hate him I'm still basking in a kind of post coital glow and find myself curiously not pulling away. Maybe it's the money, after seeing him throw a handful of notes on the table for a tip, I gasped. Everything I was wearing he had bought, and I just wonder how many people in the restaurant thought he had bought me too!

When we went through the lobby, maybe because I was a little drunk, I slipped my arm through his.

"Well Susan, the room is booked all night if you want to have some more fun?"

There was no pressure this time but something clicked inside my brain making me turn to him and smile. Wine always makes me horny.

"Okay Mr Blackburn sir- whatever you say."

We kissed open mouthed and exchanged tongues. It felt good. He's triggered my submissive side, I thought.

Back in the room I'm on my knees sucking his cock under his fat belly. He pulls my head away, and looks down on me, "Don't you think you had better phone your husband, and tell him you won't be home tonight?"

"You do it...I'm busy," I reply and go back to sucking his cock!

This is the text message Nigel receives;

Hi Nigel

Just a quick text to say your wife is staying the night with me.

Oh and a couple of pics for you, taken just before we went to dinner in the restaurant, you should have seen the looks she got!

I'll be wanting her again, and I've a few clients who may appreciate her talents.

Sweet dreams CUCKOLD!

12