Susan Helps Me Get Promotion Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan gets the truth from Nigel and his boss fucks her ass.
2.3k words
4.31
51.4k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,016 Followers

Susan takes up the story

As soon as I read Nigel's letter I ring Penny asking her what the hell she's doing talking to Nigel behind my back.

"You're supposed to be my friend", I say. "Nigel says you've told him all about Darren. It's got me thinking. It wasn't Nigel who got you to persuade me to fuck Rodger by any chance was it? Tell me the truth."

"Er, well, not really. He contacted me about some photos he'd found of the two of you. He was curious and also a bit turned on I think." Penny says. I can tell she's thinking fast, she knows I'm angry and is trying to smooth things over with me. She always was a scheming bitch. She'd be able to run rings around Nigel, that's for sure.

"And I suppose it's just pure coincidence that straight after that conversation you're round here telling me to do the dirty with his boss?"

"Anyway Susan, let's not fall out." Penny says. "Are you still intent on going round to Rodger's to lose your anal virginity? And did you know Nigel's been taking your panties from the bedroom and wearing them?"

I know straight away that Penny is deliberately changing the subject to make me forget what I'd asked her. But her second question takes me completely by surprise.

"Wearing my panties? Whatever for?" I say loudly.

"Er, well, I don't know, he, er, told me in confidence. Please don't mention it to him. You won't will you?" Penny is normally brimming over with confidence so I was suspicious of her faltering replies. I'd need to see if I could get the truth out of Nigel. He's not good at lying.

"Listen Penny, I'll talk to you again after I've spoken to Nigel. But I'm not happy about all this going behind my back. Bye for now." I press the red button on my mobile to cut off her reply.

When Nigel gets home from work later that day I sit down with him on our settee and manage to gradually wheedle the whole dirty story out of him including him staring out of our bedroom window through binoculars at our next door neighbour. This makes me laugh but I'm rather annoyed about the sex of a sort he's been up to with my so called friend. I slap him across the face and I can tell he's on the verge of tears.

I realise he will do anything I say.

"Nigel?" I say. "I'm going to spank your bare bum and it's going to hurt. But when it's over with I'm willing to forget the whole thing. Any emails or conversations you have with Penny in future you will tell me all about. Is that clear?"

"Yes Susan, I promise I will." He blurts out.

He lays across my knee like a child and I give him twenty hard slaps with my bare hand, ten on each cheek. There are one or two tears but I can tell Nigel is hoping I can't see them.

The next night I ignore Nigel's pleading and drive round to Rodger's house. I was fearful about what was to come.

I survive it. Afterwards I return home to my husband.

When I push open the door Nigel is standing there looking quite worried. I smile at him. I reach up my skirt and pull my panties off. I hand them to him and he sees his boss's spunk in them, but not in the front in the back. I grin again, "Put these in the washing basket, and then come up to bed. I've got quite a story to tell you," I kiss him on the lips, and we smile at each other.

Nigel looks concerned, as he watches his wife wince a little as I walk up the stairs a little carefully. I get into bed and wait for him.

"Does it really hurt?"

"Not as much as it did when he was fucking me. But don't worry, I'll be okay after a good night's sleep."

He gets in next to me and I reach for his cock.

"Wow, what's that?" He says.

I chuckle, and continue stretching my worn, warm stocking over his cock, until the toe seam lines up with his hole and the rest is pulled under his balls.

"Just my stocking, I thought you might like the feel of something silky and smooth on your cock, as I play with you while I'm telling you what happened."

He grins and turns the light out. I cuddle into him and start telling him what happened as I very slowly start rubbing his cock through the stocking.

At Rodger's house...

"Well here you are Susan. I must admit I didn't expect you to turn up, are you that desperate to pay off your debts?"

"You really are a bastard."

"Yes, a rich bastard, and you really are a slut...my slut. Oh don't look so sad. You paid for your husband's promotion and you're getting paid for this. You know I was quite shocked by your enthusiasm with those two guys the other day in the hotel. Don't tell me that was all an act. Oh tears Susan?!"

"I don't believe for one minute having a cock up you, any cock, not just your husband's doesn't excite you, and I've seen just how much Nigel enjoys seeing his wife whore herself."

He grabs me and pulls me across his knees with little effort. He pulls my skirt up and wrenches my panties to one side. He spits on his finger and I feel the wet finger tip slowly making circles round my asshole.

"If only Nigel were here to see this, would you like that?"

"No, and stop talking about him."

"Why? I bet he's at home now thinking about us. Maybe he's pulling his little dick right now."

A stab of pain shoots through me as Rodger's finger forces it's way into my ass right up to the knuckle!

"OOUCCHHH! For God's sake go easy."

His left hand crashes down on my ass cheek as he finger fucks my tight hole. He chuckles a little, and then I feel a second finger deep in my ass too!

"You really are tight, I'm so glad. Just wait until my cock is fucking you, you won't be able to muffle the screams then."

I grunt and groan as his fingers begin to get faster. He laughs again as my grunts turn into little screams. I can feel every inch of his two fat fingers in my tight ass. He wriggles them around opening me up deep inside.

I never knew how humiliating this would feel, I thought he was just going to fuck me in my ass. But here I am across his knees on his couch with my skirt pushed up and panties pulled out of the way, as he explores me with his bloody fingers!

Finally after what seems like hours, but is only about 10 minutes, he pulls me up and twists round.

A cold gel is squirted on my ass and I can hear him rubbing some all over his cock.

At last he is going to fuck me, and it feels like one of the out of the frying pan into the fire moments.

"Please, just be gentle."

"Don't worry my sweet, no pain no gain."

I feel his cock head gently rubbing around my already stretched asshole. Slowly the tip enters me, and my gasping breath turns to frantic pants. The tip is slowly followed by his cock head, and I scream a little. I can feel my poor ass stretching as I guess a couple of inches enter me.

"Just, wait...please, please just give me a little...time to get...use to it," I pant.

"Okay...my god you have one tight fucking asshole."

Tight and hurting asshole!

Inch by inch goes in my poor ass. I try holding my breath, I trying panting like I'm giving birth, and I try to relax, none of which dulls the pain.

Finally, triumphantly, he announces he is all the way in.

"I fucking know that!" I squeal.

A hard slap lands on my ass, "Keep the fucking noise down, I have neighbours," he snarls.

"It's alright for you, you bastard, you don't have something invading your AAAAAHHHHHHH!!" I never got to finish what I was going to say. The dirty pig starts fucking me, getting faster and faster with each thrust!

If I could put up a fight I would, but the pain has me trying to keep as still as I can. Just in case he does some damage. I'm still cursing at him even when he slaps my backside a few times. My hands are reaching behind me trying to grab at him, any part of him to pull, pinch, or twist.

Without any warning he pulls out and jerks me round. He pulls my jacket off my shoulders, so my arms are trapped in the sleeves behind me.

"There," he pants, "now stop fighting it or so help me I'll use a fucking baseball bat on your asshole!"

What has kept me going to this point is the thought of paying off my credit card, so I tell myself to just let it happen. His cock nudges at my entrance again, and he slowly feeds it in.

After a few minutes of slow fucking, the pain in my ass seems to dull, it is still there but I guess I've opened up or stretched a little more. The short two or three inches he fucked me with at the start now seems to be the whole length of his cock. My little gasps and screams of pain slowly have bigger gaps between them. My ass still feels like it is on fire, but not as much.

"There that's better Susan, you see I told you you'd get used to it."

He starts pulling out almost all the way, and then shoving all the way in. Stroke after stroke is accompanied by groan after groan, from the both of us.

"My, this is a pretty sight back here." He says. "And it feels so tight, I can feel my cock rubbing on your tight little ass."

My pussy starts to tingle and the unthinkable 20 minutes ago starts to happen.

"Rodger, a little deeper...and a little...faster...please?" I pant.

The chuckling behind me doesn't put me off. My ass still feels like it is stretching far too wide, but my pussy is getting excited. The motion too has been slowly rubbing my clit on the back of the leather sofa, and my screams of pain have now turned into little screams of a woman getting what she wants!

"Well, you've changed your tune...does my little slut like having cock in her ass now?"

I don't answer him. I mean how can I admit to it? He is rude, crude, and an arrogant bastard, but right now I don't care. I always knew I loved cock in my mouth or pussy, but it never occurred to me I'd like it in my ass!

I know now I could take Nigel's cock easily in my ass, his cock is nothing compared to Rodger's- maybe as a special treat now and then I'll let him fuck my ass.

I know I've been hard on him lately, but Nigel started this, by begging me to have sex with his boss, and right now I'm glad he did.

Nigel will get all the details when I get home, and although he might not like some of them, well, there's no smoke without fire. Anyway he's annoyed me by doing things with Penny, behind my back, but as I told him, I know he needs his release too. The trouble is now he's created a slut wife, and I guess I'd find it hard to stop if he asked me...hell I don't think I could stop! So he can carry on with Penny as long as I know about it and I'll carry on with...well, whomever I fucking well want to carry on with! One thing occurs to me, would Nigel be able to cope with a strap on up his ass?! I know he's had fantasies about it. It hasn't been easy for me, but for a man it could be worse!

The bastard behind me grips my hips and starts getting even faster. Now and then I let out a little painful cry, but I know in a few seconds he'll flood my ass, (for the first time)- with spunk!

When he does come I feel it, I shudder and whimper, not just because I don't like him, but also because I'm no longer an anal virgin!!

He pulls out and wipes his cock on my ass, just getting the last few drops out, and then he stands back, and I can hear him panting. My ass still feels like it's been ripped open, but the pain is mixed with, well, PLEASURE!

"Very good, Susan, now get up and fuck off, my wife will be home in an hour."

"And, you'll pay my credit card?" I say as I straighten my clothes.

He laughs, "Susan, as much as I enjoyed that, listening to you scream, and then come, it wasn't worth £5000."

"But you agreed, please Rodger, please."

His smug grin has just ruined everything.

"A thousand, I'll pay off a thousand for you...and I'm sure I'll have a few, clients for you to entertain in the not too distant future. Now fuck off, I'll be in touch."

I would have run to his door, but I took my first few steps a little gingerly. As I sit in my car on the way home I can feel Rodger's spunk dribbling from my sore arse into my panties. The bastard wouldn't even give me a few minutes to sort myself out! I drive slowly, not because I don't want to get home, but I want to allow myself to come to terms with what has happened. I'm finished with Rodger, the bastard. How can I trust him after what's just happened? I pass women on the street as I drive along and wonder which ones have had a cock up their arse. I smile to myself at my own stupid thoughts.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,016 Followers