Susan in Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Susan Moves In.
1.5k words
3.89
14.6k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Tom made a remark about a former girlfriend and I encouraged him to tell me more about her. It took a bit of wangling, and when I mentioned that I might write his story up for Literotica, he almost clammed up. But in the end he seemed to get quite aroused from talking about his time with Susan, and he gave me a lot of details about how she expressed her dominant streak and how he felt about it.

Tom seemed to be embarrassed by his story, and he kept repeating that the only thing that had kept him in the relationship with Susan for so long was that she was so good looking and so sensual. She wasn't all that busty, but her tits were very firm, and stuck out proudly. She had full lips, and she used them to tease him, giving him little dry kisses up and down his cock before she took him in her mouth. Everything she did in bed was slow and sensual. When he kissed her pussy he naturally noticed its scent, and that alone drove him wild. Even her feet had an organic odor that would make him hard all by itself. He never let her know that though, because he thought that when she occasionally stuck her feet in his face, she meant to humiliate him, and he thought she might stop giving him that treat if she knew it made him feel horny.

When they first dated, they were like an ordinary couple. But when Tom suggested Susan move in with him, she didn't seem too enthusiastic. He kept pressing her to move in, and finally she told him that she liked him, and liked the idea of moving in, but there were things he had to know about her, and about how it would have to be if she did move in.

Susan told him that about five years before they met, she had been very poor and unable to find a decent job. So, she had spent a couple of years as a sex worker. She thought Tom should know that, and asked him how he felt about that. Tom was ok with that - it was in the past, he was no virgin himself, what did it matter?

But then she told him that there were some parts of sex work that she had grown to like. For one thing, she would not promise not to see other men from time to time. She had in fact picked up a man two times since they had met. She didn't mean for money - no, this was just for her own pleasure. And for another, she had been introduced to dominant role playing. She was not and did not want to be dominant all the time, but once in a while she would crave being in control. The only way she could know that she could be in control was to actually be in control sometimes, and that meant that, if they lived together, there would be times when he would have to submit to things that he would not like. She told him that he was of course free to refuse any demand she made, but that if he did so, she would immediately leave, and that would be the end of their relationship. Yes, it would hurt her, because she really liked him, but that was just the way it had to be with her.

When Tom told me that he had agreed to Susan's terms, he felt he had to justify himself, and he gave me another round of how hot she was, how her blow jobs made him feel as if she were in love with his member, how she would sometimes playfully stroke his rosebud, how even now the memory of her laying back on their bed and spreading her thighs for him got him going.

Naturally I wanted to hear what had actually happened, and with some hesitation, Tom continued to tell me what he must have known would be some embarrassing revelations. I think he revealed more than he ever intended to. It seemed that once he started in, he just could not stop himself from re-living his time with Susan, and all the details would come pouring out.

He told me that the first sign he had of what Susan meant happened one Saturday afternoon. He'd been out doing some errands and when he came back Susan was sitting on a towel on the couch, watching a porn movie. She had her shorts and panties down around her ankles, and her fingers in her pussy. When he came in, she stuck out her tongue and wiggled it a little, gestured for him to come to her, and pointed between her legs. Just like that, no offer to kiss, just a wordless demand for him to eat her out. Which he did.

Of course, by the time she had come, Tom was completely aroused and ready for his turn. Susan, though, was fully satisfied and let Tom know, gently but very firmly, that she was no longer in the mood for sex. She told him that she would watch him play with himself, if that's what he wanted to do; otherwise he could wait until she was in the mood again.

Another afternoon she demanded a foot massage. First one foot and then the other. Tom got some gratification from this, because Susan was stretched out on the couch and her foot was sort of in his lap. Apart from the arousing odor of her feet, Tom's massaging would move the foot he was working on somewhat, and that meant that his pants were constantly rubbing against his erection. But when Susan had had enough, she got up, gave Tom a kiss, and thanked him in a way that made it clear that their intimate moment was over and he would have to wait for any further touching between them.

The second time Susan had her period after she'd moved in, Tom was feeling horny one night. He stayed up after Susan went to bed, got some porn up on his computer and started to masturbate. Susan was feeling crampy, and didn't drop off to sleep as she usually did. She got up to get some aspirin, and caught Tom pleasuring himself. She got quite annoyed with him, telling him it was insensitive of him to be enjoying himself in that way when she was out of action, and not feeling well besides.

From now on, she told him, if he wanted to act like a little boy and play with himself, he would have to ask her permission. She reassured him that although she would deny him permission that night, she was not always going to say no. But he was to ask her each time he wanted to do it. She told him he had to call it "playing with himself"; if he called it anything else, the answer would certainly be no.

One time, he asked Susan's permission, and she told him it was ok to go ahead. They happened to be in the room where Tom had his computer when he asked, and of course, Tom waited for Susan to leave before he unzipped his pants. But she made no move to go. Tom waited. He thought up something to ask her, they chatted a bit and Susan still made no move to leave.

Finally, she asked him if he were going to play with himself. He told her was, but he would wait until after she left. No, she said, go ahead - she wanted to watch him do it this time.

Tom had never masturbated with anyone watching, much less a woman, and he wasn't sure he could get it up. But he certainly wanted to try. After he had gotten a tissue, he took out is dick and began to stroke it. At first he was nervous and nothing much happened. But after a little while he got used to Susan's presence and he began to swell up. He wasn't sure how Susan would react to his watching naked women on his computer, but that's what he usually did. Susan was just sitting there with her clothes on, and Tom wanted the extra stimulation that he'd get from porn. So, he turned to his screen and opened a site that he liked. Susan didn't say anything, and Tom gradually got more and more relaxed, and started stroking in the way he usually would. When he got close to cumming, he'd think of Susan's watching and worry that she'd freak out if he actually stroked himself to completion, and that would cool him off a little. But finally, he could stand it no longer and he groaned out loud as he spurted his seed again and again into his tissue.

Susan got up and put her arms around him and thanked him for the show. She demanded that he not delete his search history. Sometime the next day she had looked through it, and she'd sometimes tease him a little about what he had chosen to watch. But she never objected to his watching porn when she had given him permission to play with himself. Tom thought that she had learned something about what he liked from seeing what he watched, and their sex was even better after that than it had ever been.