Susan in Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan Frustrated.
911 words
3.97
8.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'll enjoy this more if you read the first two chapters first.

*****

Naturally, I asked Tom whether Susan had ever actually returned home and spanked him. For a moment he looked as if he were sorry he'd ever mentioned that, but as had happened before, once he started to tell me, he kind of forgot I was there and seemed to be enjoying recalling even the worst details.

The first couple of times she didn't find anyone to bring home, she came back and they had a good fuck. But then came a night when Tom could tell Susan was in a different mood. She gave him a little peck on the cheek and told him to get undressed while she went to relieve herself.

When she came out of the bathroom, she pointed to a low-backed chair and told Tom to place his feet about three feet apart, lean over the back of the chair, and hold onto the sides of the seat. She went to the kitchen and returned with a flat wooden spatula. She ran it up the inside of Tom's thigh and touched his scrotum. The she did the same thing with her hand, and ended up fondling his penis a little.

Of course, Tom started to get erect, but that was Susan's signal to stop. She bent over and quietly spoke to him. She told him that he was free to ask her to stop, and she would. But if he ever wanted his dick to get between her legs again - and at that point, she fondled him a little more - he would take what she gave him like a man until she, and not he, decided she was finished. She said she hoped he would submit to her full test and not leave her disappointed. She asked him if he understood what the consequence would be if he asked her to stop, and waited for him to say that he did.

Tom said he understood, and that they should get on with it. With that, Susan stood up and delivered a thwack to Tom's bare butt. She did not hurry; instead, each whack with the spatula was carefully aimed and executed with force. The strokes stung Tom more than he had guessed. As Susan administered more and more strokes, some of them landed exactly where a previous one had already reddened his butt. Those stung even worse.

Tom was initially surprised, and then after three or four whacks, he became determined to show Susan he could take her punishment. But after a few more, he felt resentful, and asked himself why he should take this spanking. Then he focused on the reason: Susan was really sexy when she wasn't spanking him, and he surely did want to get his dick in her pussy again. He wanted to kiss her feet, lick her pussy, feel her tits, and fuck her, and having accepted all these strokes he damned well wasn't going to give in and lose his chance.

But then a different feeling came over him. He couldn't really make sense of it, but despite the pain, he felt that it was absolutely right that he was in the situation he was in. He felt he had given himself over to Susan, she would decide what came next. He didn't have to decide anything; whatever happened, another thwack or not, that would be Susan's decision, and whatever that was it would be exactly the right thing to happen at that time. It was a kind of peace that Tom had never felt before.

When Susan finally stopped, she told Tom to stay right where he was. She came back shortly with some lotion. She put some on her hand and gently rubbed it into the places where Tom's skin was red. When she had pretty well worked the lotion into the places that most needed soothing, she moved to places that weren't so red, and then to places she had not spanked at all.

These included the flesh between his cheeks. Susan explored this area more and more deeply as her lotioning went on. After four or five passes, she let her finger pass up his crack so deeply that she gently slid over his rosebud. She rubbed some other places and then came back and teased him there again.

When she noticed that Tom was beginning to swell up, she reached down and lightly touched his sac, and then fingered his penis. Of course, that made Tom get hard very fast. Susan bent close to him and told Tom he could move now, and if he wanted to put himself in her pussy, she was wet for him and they should move to the bedroom.

Tom could hardly wait. When he stood up, he realized that Susan had stripped and put on just a robe when she went to get the lotion. Now, she took it off, and ran naked to the bed. Normally, she and Tom would make out for a long time before he entered her, but this night both were immediately ready. Susan spread her legs, and Tom could see that she was thoroughly lubricated. She held his member gently but firmly, guided it between her drenched labia, and met Tom's thrust with her own. He pounded steadily away, looking down at Susan's bare breasts, and emptied himself into her as she groaned out the fulfillment of her lust.