Susan is Speeding

Story Info
Susan finds a cop hot on her tail...literally!
3k words
4.14
53.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was smiling as she pulled out of her driveway onto the long stretch of road that led to the tennis center. It was to be her first lesson of the season and she had been looking forward to it all month, ever since the tennis center announced that it would be having evening lessons for those who, like Susan, worked during the day. She felt slightly guilty at the notion of leaving her husband and two school-age children at home one night a week. But, she rationalized, it would do Jim good to manage without her, cook supper, and get the kids into bed.

Just for the occasion, Susan got a bit dolled up-primping her hair instead of leaving it in a pony tail, and dressing in her most expensive tennis whites, though they would be indoors all evening. She kind of liked the thought of the men there, especially her instructor, Alex, taking her in (older woman that she was) and knowing she was out of reach, what with her husband being very prominent in local political and civic affairs and Alex, three years out of college, at the lowest rung of the social food chain.

She felt so free, as the Mazda peeled down the road, the radio blaring classic rock, like a teenager again, wild and crazy and free. "Yeah," she thought, "with a husband and two kids at home." She laughed at the thought and didn't even notice the squad car nestled in the bushes gunning for her. By the time she noticed what she had done (the speedometer read 48) the cops were on her tail. Little did she realize how accurate that description would be.

The red and blue lights of the squad car spun round and round in her rearview mirror, illuminating the night with that awful glow. Not the disco effect Susan had been fantasizing about. Then it hit her. She had a few moving violations to her credit already, and another one would put her over the brink and suspend her license. "Shit!" she blurted out.

Now she had to think fast. What possible excuse could she offer? She was more than twenty miles over the limit, passed the boundaries of inadvertent speeding. Perhaps the cops would recognize her from the social register and let her off with a warning. But perhaps not. After all, most of these cops resented the wealthier folk, and enjoyed it when they could nail one of them. If the driver was drunk, all the better to read about in the morning paper.

Susan pulled over and waited. As she watched the cop open his door and approach, she rolled down her window. The blast of fresh air hit her hard, and she realized how underdressed she was.

"License and registration, please," the cop began. She looked up at him and watched his eyes open as he actually took notice of her. And she took notice of him. Unlike most of the cops in this town-old, overweight, and out of shape-this guy looked to be in his early twenties and straight out of basic training. Plus, his eyes were a steely blue.

"License and registration, ma'am," the cop repeated, without breaking his stare. He aimed his flashlight at her, in typical cop fashion, but as she rifled through her purse to retrieve her wallet, she felt the beam travel up and down her legs. The air coming in from the window was getting colder, but that wasn't the only explanation for the chill now running up and down her entire body.

As Susan reached out the window to hand the officer her papers, she saw the confident grin on his face, the same smug look she used to get in high school from jocks who thought they could get into her panties (the fact that some of them did was no excuse for their arrogance). She noticed another thing too-this officer wasn't wearing the regular police uniform.

"You sure you're a cop," she said.

"Yes, ma'am. State trooper."

"Are you sure you have jurisdiction in this area?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," he answered, and then leaned into her window. "I have jurisdiction wherever I decide to go."

Officer Beck (Susan read his nametag) gave her that look again before heading back to his car with her information. She watched him through the mirror and was impressed by his backside. Seems the boy eats his Wheaties, she thought. That ass looks all muscle.

What would she say when he returned? No doubt he would come back with the ticket already filled out. She wouldn't even get a shot at defending herself. And her social connections were worthless.

As Susan waited she thought of how he had checked her out-groped her with his eyes. She was bothered by his seeming imperviousness, as well as flattered. She did look amazing in her tennis whites, so who could blame the hunk? Her legs all long and trim, her full breasts pushing forward. She was getting turned on by the idea of this young cop (oops, sorry. "State trooper") checking her out. He must get his share of girls, she thought, if I was younger...

"Ma'am?" He was just outside her window. She looked up. "Ma'am, I have decided to let you go with just a warning."

Susan was thrilled and flabbergasted. "Seriously?" she asked.

"Well I could give you a ticket if you want," Officer Beck assured her.

"No, that's quite alright." Susan was so relieved. Perhaps her long legs had gotten her out of this jam after all. She was happy she dressed up tonight.

Officer Beck was still leaning against her car door. "Now," he said, "if you will please step out of the car."

Susan looked at him blankly.

"I need you to step out of the car, ma'am," he repeated.

Susan didn't understand. "I don't understand," she said. "Didn't you just say you were going to let me off with a warning?"

"Yes, I did," Beck said, calm as ice. That look reappeared on his face. "I need you to step out of the car to administer the warning."

Now Susan was afraid. This was highly unusual. But she couldn't just drive away. Who knows how they might react to that? Besides the officers hands still rested on her open car window. She'd be liable to knock him over if she took off.

Officer Beck opened the car door. Susan just sat there looking helpless as Beck's eyes drank in her body. He didn't pull her from the car, but simply offered his hand to help her get out. Though she was still filled with a certain amount of fear, there was a thrill to this situation that was making her dizzy. What was this guy trying to pull? She didn't really believe he would try to hurt her. And what choice did she have? She knew that he had something on his mind and that if he didn't get it, he would certainly give her a ticket, and she would just as certainly lose her driving privileges. That was unthinkable.

Susan took his hand and stepped out of the car.

The officer spun her around gracefully and placed her hands atop the car. He gently nudged her legs apart and started to frisk her.

"Are you kidding me?" she said, and surprised herself by laughing.

"Standard procedure, ma'am. You step out of the car in the presence of an officer, you must be frisked." As he said this his hands ran up and down the insides of her naked thighs and she thought her knees would buckle.

Then he turned her back around to face him. Looking at him up close, Susan was smitten by how beautiful his face was, his eyes an icy blue. He placed his strong hands on her shoulders and said, "Mrs. Perry, listen carefully. I am perfectly willing to give you a ticket and let you go right now. It will be for going 47 in a 25, 22 miles over the limit. I looked up your record and you will lose your license. But if you should choose that option, that's fine with me." He paused, staring at her deeply. "Or. Or I can give you a warning. Most cops just tell you to be more careful, and before you know it the driver is racing off, being reckless again. But my warnings are serious. They are intended to make a deep impression on you, so that you never forget our encounter."

Susan was captivated by Officer Beck's authority. His strong hands on her shoulders made her feel reassured rather than intimidated. He called her "Mrs." so he must have realized that she was married, and she felt he had to respect that to some extent. "Promise me one thing," she said. "No fucking."

Officer Beck nodded. "Now turn around," he ordered.

Susan complied and again Beck put her hands atop the squad car and kicked her feet apart. He was in complete control of her now. He began to frisk her again, this time more intimately. He ran his hands under her pullover, across her naked belly and up the sides of her body. He felt around the straps of her sports bra, and traced its outline with his fingers. Susan felt herself short of breath as his hands cupped her breasts over the fabric. "Why am I letting him do this to me?" she wondered. But she didn't feel she had a choice.

Beck's soft hands ran gently back down the sides of her body and out the bottom of her top. He held her by the hips and pulled her quickly a few inches toward him. Susan almost lost her balance, but steadied herself holding on to the top of the car, her ass pushing out toward the officer. He was feeling up her legs now, starting down by her ankles and gliding his hands up, to her calves, her shins, her knees, her thighs. He felt one leg then the other. Again and again. Each time slower than the last.

The officer gently massaged every inch of her legs with his fingertips, as Susan's breathing became more and more rhythmic. She wanted to clutch her breasts as he did this to her, but she was afraid to move from her assumed position. She felt her body in his possession and helpless to make any move whatsoever. What would she tell her husband when she came home?

Officer Beck's hands were at her thighs. Susan was wet now. Could he feel it? He would soon, she was sure. He was massaging and tickling her inner thighs, as her pussy started to hunger for the same magical treatment.

Beck continued to drag his fingertips around Susan's thighs and up behind her to her ass. She always felt she had a great ass, and the Officer's audible sigh told her that he felt the same way. He stretched the fabric up over her cheeks and continued his gentle fingertip massage. Every inch of her body was a tingly fire. His fingers were exploring every inch of her ass and thighs, but hadn't yet touched her center, which was driving her crazy. Her eyes were shut tight as she felt the heat from her pussy begin to bubble over.

Officer Beck reached to her waist and pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them and felt the cool breeze between her legs. She was dripping with desire now, as Beck began to kiss her. First her ankles. Then her shins. One leg at a time. Then her calves. Then her knees. He was running his hands up and down her legs as he kissed each of them. Then her thighs. Then her inner thighs. Then her ass. He was actually kissing her ass. His face was between her legs, kissing and caressing, but not quite there...

Officer Beck blew on her clit and Susan shook. "Uhhhh," she let out meekly, holding on to the car for support. He was licking and kissing and sucking and blowing all around her pussy, his face buried under her short white skirt. He moved to kneel behind her, and pulled her legs even farther from the car, so that she was forced to press against it with her hands as her ass stuck straight out and she was bent over at a ninety-degree angle at the waist.

Then Beck did something to her that her husband never had; he ate her out from behind, licking and kissing and sucking on her pussy, her clit, her bulging vulva. His tounge was darting in and out of her like a snake. In and out. Tasting her. In and out. Lapping her up. In and out. Licking and probing, kissing her clit, tickling her with his tounge. Plunging deeper and deeper insider her each time. In and out.

Susan was no longer quiet. She was moaning now and yelping. The more noise she made, the more Beck responded to it.

Suddenly, Beck stood up and Susan heard him undoing his belt. This frightened her but she didn't move. Part of her wanted him to fuck the holy hell out of her.

But he did not.

"I promised not to fuck you and I'm a man of my word," Beck said. "But I do want you to know what you'll be missing."

With that, Susan felt the officer's rock hard cock against her ass. It felt perfect there, nestled in her crack. He was right; she was missing something, alright. But that wasn't going to stop him from grinding himself against her. He moved his hands up and down her legs again as he thrusted his loins against her, and she matched his offer by pushing her ass high and tight to receive them.

Beck fingered Susan with one hand and with the other he pulled her shirt off. Then he unhooked her bra and helped her out of it. Her tits pointed straight at the ground. Beck cupped them one at a time, squeezing each nipple between her fingers. Meanwhile, his lips were on her neck and back, kissing, sucking and biting her gently. Susan was enraptured by all the senses that were firing inside her all at once. Her clit, tits, ass and neck were all being pleasured (violated, her husband would say) by this stranger in uniform.

Now Beck was in overdrive. He aimed his cock between her thighs, and touched her clit with the tip of his dick, where it stayed and did a little dance that made Susan lose all control. She was moaning loudly now, as he clutched and caressed her breasts, and kissed her face. She was squeezing his cock between her thighs and could feel him explode as he came. He shot a long wad that hit her belly and tits, which he then proceeded to rub all over her body.

Great, she thought, he's done and I am delirious with desire. I guess Jim would be getting some tonight.

But Beck did not simply zip up. He was a complete gentleman, continuing to explore her body with his hands and lips. Susan came violently twice from his fingering and sucking, but she wanted more.

Then she felt his cock against her again. It actually felt bigger this time. His hands spread her legs apart.

"Are you ready for your warning?" Beck asked.

"What's going on?" she said. "I thought you said no fucking."

"I promised I wouldn't fuck you," Beck said as he appeared before her and leaned against the car. "This here is Officer Carter."

Susan was in shock. She craned her neck to see a gorgeous black man with his hands on his hips and his cock ready for action.

It couldn't have been more than a few seconds before Officer Carter began to pump her like no one-not her husband, not any previous boyfriend, not the jocks from high school-ever had before, but many thoughts crossed through Susan's mind in those few seconds.

She felt tricked, used. Doubtless, this was Beck's intention from the beginning. And what about Jim? What would Jim think? Not that she would ever tell him. But if he were to know that his wife fucked a black man, he would never get over it. Jim was not a racist, but he did feel a certain sense of impropriety when he saw a white woman with a black man. He believed it was unseemly, almost savage. And yet his very own wife was about to experience just that.

And she believed that it was Beck who was to issue the "warning" to her. This guy was new to the equation (though he watched every second). Essentially he was about to rape her.

Susan was about to say something when she saw Officer Beck nod to Officer Carter, and she felt his long, thick member enter her quickly and decisively, filling her up. Because Beck had worked her up so well, Carter had no problem sliding in and out of her. He was pumping her so hard and fast that Susan was rocking the car with every thrust.

Susan watched Beck smiling, as his friend satisfied the lust he had energized. She was screaming now. Not out of pain. Not out of hurt. But out of sheer pleasure and delight. She was being raped and loving every minute of it.

When Carter finally came insider her, filling her womb with his cum, Susan was completely drained and fell to the ground.

The two officers kissed her body all over, and reassured her that she had paid her debt to society. Then they put her clothes back on and helped her back into her car. She simply sat there and watched the officers return to their squad car. Beck started the engine and the car slowly approached hers. Before zipping off, Beck rolled down his window, looked at her, and said two words.

"Slow down."

- The End -