Susan My Wife - A Beast Unleashed Ch. 01

Story Info
I married a quiet woman and unleashed a sex beast.
1.1k words
3.81
45.5k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby339
Bobby339
17 Followers

When I married Susan she was 39, divorced 5ft 1in, slim curvy 36 C and naive, or so I thought.

Our sex life was great and she loved it as much as me, she used to make little references to the girls at work, she was and is a nurse, how this one and that one was a lesbian or tried sex with women. She always denied wanting a same sex relationship, but I could tell there was more to it.

We went on a weekend break to a swingers club in Holland on the basis of watching others have sex around us, but she said no swapping partners, I hinted that being with another woman wasn't really swapping as no penetration was involved and she hesitatingly agreed, but by her red flush I could see better than her how she felt.

We had a great trip over on the ferry and made love several times, she was so horny, but never mentioned the club.

The night arrived and we had prebooked a place at the club, as you weren't allowed just to turn up.

In we went had a few drinks and a dance, she was in conversation with another woman who was quite conservatively dressed, but had large well displayed breasts.

A time was set when everyone was supposed 'to lose their clothes' or change into sexy outfits, people were dancing sexily against each other and I had made sure Sue had lost her knickers, she was wearing a white blouse blue split skirt and a black shelf bra and stockings.

We sat next to the dance floor with her on my knee, legs apart and bear shaven pussy showing, my fingers stroking her damp slit and clit.

As clothing came off the couples slid off to the many rooms and we followed, she had lost the blouse and skirt now in the locker and was displaying her beautiful long nippled breasts in her shelf frontless bra. I noticed a dribble of moistness at the top of her legs her pussy was soaking, we wandered the various rooms and came upon a sex chair in a small alcove.

A young woman was laying in it with a man lapping at her pussy, she writhed as the ecstasy ran through her, we stood beside them my cock hard and watched Sue looking at the woman, her partner reached across and ran his hand up Sue's leg from behind and his fingers brushed her pussy.

I expected her to move away as per her instructions about swapping, but she parted her legs slightly to let his fingers in, I nearly blew my balls empty and came hard.

He took Sue's hand and placed it on his wife's wet pussy lips and I watched my wife slide two fingers unhesitatingly inside her, she worked them slowly in and out as the young woman writhed against them.

She reached out and Sue moved closer enabling the woman to slide her fingers inside Sue, they both frantically frigged each other, moaning and pushing their cunts hard onto their fingers.

I saw the woman's husband rubbing one of Sue's tits rolling the nipple and rubbing his cock frantically. I moved around next to his prone wife and wanked my rigid cock, as one the two women came hard the guy and I shooting our wads all over his wife's belly, never in my life had I felt so horny, all the things I suspected about my wife were true and more. She was a bit shy afterwards, but I noticed she kissed the woman and husband before we moved on, tongue in both their mouths.

We discussed it over a drink she seemed to think I may be upset but I only wanted more, I knew however it was best for her to lead the way.

We moved on to the large jacuzzi pool which had a lot of people sitting around the edge, a sign said 'no sex in the pool', but no one was taking any notice, it was clear pussies, cocks were being played with and a few women were sitting on their partners, or someone else's partners cocks.

I sat behind Sue with my back to the wall stroking her breasts and pussy, the woman she had been playing with on the chair came in and climbed into the pool directly in front of us, as she stepped into the water I looked directly at her beautiful swollen pussy, which had given us so much pleasure.

We moved around a few rooms, some blacked out some with large beds filled with writhing bodies, my balls felt drained but my cock seemed not to care.

Later we went back to our hotel shattered but arranged to go back the next night before we went home.

We had breakfast and went back to our room where we had a very swift very horny fuck, thinking of the night before and what was to come.

Later that night we were back at the club, we had a better idea what was happening and come clothes off time. Sue was first to the chair, she had on pale blue bra and pants her nipples showing hard through the material.

She laid down placing her feet in the stirrups and said to me pull my panties off, I undid the little side straps displaying her swollen wet pussy lips. I licked on them for a short while and noticed a guy come and stand by her side, I was a bit worried she would object if he touched her, but I was wrong.

He reached into her bra and pulled out her left breast with its rock hard nipple, she looked at me and nodded that there were people behind me, I turned around and sure enough couples were lined up awaiting the show. She said, 'move round here I'm gonna wank myself off for them'.

I couldn't believe she had changed so much or it was just her real self coming out, I moved opposite the guy holding her tit and he and I were wanking watching her, the couples were at it too, women fingering in time with Sue and husbands watching and wanking.

The crowd saw her fingers flying in and out of her cunt, we were wanking and as she came the guy and I shot our cum all over her. I saw his thick rope of spunk shoot across her tit and onto her face, over her mouth nose and eye...so sexy.

She smiled at me as people moved away and looked for any sign of dissent on my part, but all my birthdays had come at once.

We bathed wandered round the club, chatting and decided we would come back soon.

We were sad to leave but what a wonderful time we'd had, upon our return home Sue-reverted to the perfect normal little wife, I knew better and couldn't wait.

(More to come in part 2 a true story)

Bobby339
Bobby339
17 Followers