Susan Performs

Story Info
Reluctant wife plays out husband's fantasy.
4.4k words
4.4
206.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyeurbob
voyeurbob
22 Followers

My boss was pressuring me to get these financial statements complete by four o'clock and the phone wouldn't quit ringing. Doesn't he realize I have more to do then answer the damn phone?

"Hi love, it's Bob Campbell." Came across the speakerphone even before I could say hello. "Listen Sue, a client of mine is in town and we wanted to know if you would be free to join us for drinks tonight?"

Why was my husband being so formal? I recognize the sound of his voice and I know our last name, but I have never gone by Sue. I'm Susan. All right, this is some sort of little phone game he wants to play. So why not go along I thought as spoke back to the phone in my sexiest voice. "Sounds like fun lover. Should I wear something extremely revealing that slips off easily?" There was a long silence then a stranger's voice answered.

"Wow Sue! That would be great. Bob told me you were hot. Meet us around 8:00 at O'Hara's. It's the new club that just opened downtown. I look forward to seeing you and your sexy outfit."

I nearly fell out of my chair. "Oh Bob I'm sorry. I thought you were... Please I didn't mean to..." Before I could finish apologizing Bob interrupted me. "See you there Love."

Then silence, he hung up the phone. That's just fuckin' great. Here I'm going to meet my husband's clients and the guy already has a distorted image of me. Shit! Shit! Shit! Why didn't he tell me he had someone in his office? Why so formal with this is Bob Campbell? My stupid husband and his fantasy roll playing ... Then it hit me. That Bastard! This is one of his fantasies he been trying to turn into reality. Bet the guy doesn't even know I'm Bob's wife. No telling what he told him. That little shit he's really doing it to me. I can't honestly believe he wants me to come on to another man.

Sitting here staring into space and shaking from the implications the phone ran again. It was Bob. "You son of a bitch!" I shouted into the receiver. "Why didn't you tell me..." But again before I could finish he cut me short.

"Please, just hear me out. You know how we both love the fantasy where you hit upon one of my associates. Where he doesn't know you're my wife and you seduce the both of us."

"Yes Bob I do, but that's it. It's only a fantasy. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined you wanted me to play it out. I just couldn't." I said apprehensively, but with a tingle of excitement as the thoughts of our fantasy flooded my mind.

"All right, please, just listen for a second. You know how that little fantasy always puts you over the top and while we've never really discussed the possibilities I always thought you may be willing to give it a try or at least part of it anyway. Wouldn't it be fun just to try a little? You wouldn't have to go all the way. Maybe just some kissing and petting until you felt uncomfortable."

"Bob, I already feel uncomfortable. I still can believe your asking me to be any part of this." I responded irately, but hoping not to harshly where he would give up on asking.

"Please Susan, think of the great times we can have dreaming about if we just gone a little further."

"OK Bob, if I go along with your crazy little idea and let your friend feel me up where will it end next? My legs spread wide and someone buried deep inside me while I'm sucking you off?" I asked coldly. There was a long silence, as I knew Bob was trying to think of the right words to say. He stammered a few times and finally said. "Please just meet us there and wear something sexy."

I had to admit the thought of meeting under those circumstances was a real turn on, but didn't think I could go along with the rest of his plan. After a little more sweet talk and a lot of promises I reluctantly agreed to meet and wear something appropriate, but a little kissing and maybe a few quick feels was the most his friend could expect. We've been out with couples where I've danced with my friends' husbands, letting them hold me tight, feeling them get hard. These were little games couples played and it never went further then that. This time the man wouldn't know I was Bob's wife just a plaything for the two of them to enjoy.

My thoughts were a mess. I how in the hell was I expected to concentrate on these damn statements. That bastard husband of mine! Coming up with a lamebrain excuse to deliver the statements first thing Monday morning I rushed out the door. My mind was racing in all the wrong directions. I had wild images of playing the seductress driving two men out of their minds. I kept trying to shake those thoughts. This wasn't me at all. Maybe if I relaxed in a warm bath it would clear my mind. Boy was I wrong. The heat from the water mixed with my unrestrained visions of lust got my juices flowing. Masturbating seemed the only cure for my wickedness. It wasn't right to keep these fantasies running through my mind. My fingers brought me to a tremendous orgasm and I finally felt release from the sexual tension, but it wasn't for long. Opening my lingerie drawer instead of selecting my usual white cotton bra and panties my eyes latched on my sexiest red lace bra. Holding it to my breasts, glancing into the mirror admiring how it made me look, I noticed my nipples showed clearly through the thin delicate fabric. I struck a pose.

"Wow would this turn them on." I quickly found the matching panties. Delighted in the sleek beauty that appeared in the mirror I thought to myself. "If this is what Bob wants, this is what he was going to get." Now the big question. "How far would I go?"

I shook my head in disbelief realizing I didn't have an honest answer. Maybe we'd go parking, like in high school, and let them feel me up. Or do each of them in the backseat as the other watched. I couldn't believe I was even letting these thoughts wonder through my head. I topped off the scandalous underwear outfit with a sheer white blouse, short black skirt, and thigh high stocking making sure the lace tops showed while sitting.

The cab ride to the club was faster then hoped. Upon arriving I slid forward on the seat handing cabbie his money allowing my skirt to slide up revealing my lace panties. "Pretty" He said. "Thru your blouse I can see it's a matched set. Unbutton it for me."

At that moment my body was overwhelmed by the lustful thoughts that had been racing through my mind. Looking into the drivers face I did as he requested and unbuttoned my blouse to the waist pulling it open to clearly reveal what he wanted to see. I thrust my chest forward closed my eyes as he reached across the seat taking a nipple between his thumb and fore finger. Moving across my chest he lifted the flimsy material above my breasts and began to play. Soon his hand made its way to my belly, then my bare thighs.

"I bet some guy's going to enjoy the hell out of you tonight." He said, as I spread my knees allowing his fingers easy access to my private parts. Electricity shot through my body as he worked his fingers under the leg opening and into the folds of my wetness. What was I doing? Allowing a complete stranger to finger me, but it felt so good. So wicked, Bob had definitely brought out a side of me I never knew existed. I didn't want to cum just yet. This intense feeling rushing throughout my body had to remain if I was going to go through with my husband's plans. Leaning forward to give the cabby a kiss as I gently removed his fingers from my drenched pussy.

"Two men waiting to enjoy the hell out of me tonight. Thank you for helping me work up the nerve." I said rearranging my clothes as I left the cab and entered the club. The place was packed. New ones like this always are, but Bob saw me come in and soon I was being introduced to Steven. An attractive well dressed man in his middle thirties I judged. Quite polite with good manners, standing and offering me his chair. Steven explained his old college roommate owned this establishment and there was a lot more to the place then the club area.

I soon found myself entrenched in a conversation trying to answer questions that didn't make any sense. Bob had sculpted me into a woman to fit his fantasy for the evening. Steven started pouring on the charm and I knew the only reason Bob excused himself to use the restroom was to see if things would progress faster if the wasn't around. I was feeling wicked and didn't protest when Steven rested his hand on my knee and quickly let it travel to my thigh pushing my skirt with it. By the time my husband returned his friend's fingers were caressing the wet spot on the front of my panties making it grow larger. The expression on Bob's face was priceless and I moved my knees a little further apart giving my husband a better view.

"It didn't take you two long to become friends." Bob said collapsing into his chair.

I just set there chin propped in the palm of my hand elbow resting on the table looking into Steven's eyes as my husband watched his friend's hand massage my pussy lips. I was hoping for an orgasm and as one started to built Steven's friend Carl came up to greet us. I don't believe he saw what was taking place between my legs as Bob and Steven stood to greet him. What a slut I had become in a manner of a few hours letting two complete strangers play with me. One openly in a public place where anyone walking past could have watched him and probably did.

As Carl led us around the building explaining it dated back to the early twenties and was once a speakeasy my thoughts were interrupted when Bob whispered in my ear.

"I can't believe you let Steven do that. Your panties looked socking wet."

"That's what you wanted wasn't it?" I replied as I let my hand brush over the front of his trousers squeezing his fully erect cock.

Nearly stumbling Bob timidly blurted out. "Well yes, but today you were so... so against doing anything and within a few moments he had your skirt pushed to your waist rubbing your pussy. Is that it? Is that the quick feel?"

If only he know about the taxi driver. Looking back at my husband I said. "That was too quick. Now that I've gone this far I'll allow Steven another opportunity."

"Are you kidding?" Bob said choking with anticipation and nervousness.

"No, but you'll have to be the one to tell him to stop. Remember this is your game I'm playing. Just don't let it go beyond repair." I replied.

Bob gave my ass a squeeze. I don't think he truly understood I was saying.

Carl led us into an area that was still under renovation. The only reason he bought the building in the first place. I found myself standing on a beautiful old stage that had been used during the heyday of vaudeville and burlesque. While the men were reviewing the plans of restoration I wandered around admiring all the beautiful old fixtures and paintings that adorned the area. Feeling a little witty I walked to the front of the stage and cleared my throat to say.

"Gentlemen, what's your preference a song or a dance?"

"In keeping with tradition a striptease is only fitting." Carl immediately replied much to the surprised look on my husbands face and the quick high five given by Steven.

"Now how did I know that was going to be your answer!" I blurted out stepping back startled for their reaction. Steven joined Carl trying to persuade me. Bob just sat there motionlessly. I was hoping he would come to his senses, but both men were coaxing him to give me the thumbs up signal.

"Bob, is this what you really want?" I asked in desperation as I watched the thoughts rushing through his mind. Did he really want his wife to strip for these men? Was this fantasy crashing out of control? I was prepared to handle Steven as far as my husband wanted. "Yes" I admitted to myself I was going to fuck him. But this was a new twist, something I never anticipated, openly performing for two men. I was prepared to fuck one would our marriage survive if I fucked two men while my husband watched? Bob kept looking at them and then at me. Finally over the shouts of the others he raised his thumb into the air and he said. "Go for it! Show us your stuff."

My heart raced and my legs became wobbly as I realized this was the moment of truth. I was being asked by my husband to perform for these men, both of us, knowing only to well where it was bound to end. Instantly the stage lights came on and music started playing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a black man standing in the shadows operating the controls. The waiter that had previously brought drinks to our table. This was unbelievable. Never in my wildest dreams could I ever imagine myself in this position. Never the less a rush of eroticism came over me and took control of my body. I started swaying to the beat as my fingers unhooked the buttons that held my blouse in place. Pulling it out of my skirt I flung it open, and then quickly closed it, giving them just a glimpse of my breasts through the translucent bra. Turning away I slipped it off my shoulders and watched as it floated to the floor. My hands appeared to have a mind of their own as they found the catch on the back of my skirt and the zipper was coming down. Slowly working it over my hips and my stomach did a flip as they applauded when my ass came into view through the sheer material of the panties. Dropping my skirt kicking it across the stage I interlaced my finger behind my head. Trembling from the excitement of knowing they could clearly see my entire body through the lacey transparent fabric as I turned too walked to the front of the stage. I gasped, startled back into reality when I noticed the black man with a video camera trained on me.

"OK guy's, I think you've seen enough. This is where I call it quits."

"Come on Susan, you can't stop now." They yelled begging me to continue. I just stood there, practicality naked, involved in this crazy conversation. Why wasn't I grabbing my clothes and running out of there. I looked at Bob.

"Are you sure this is what you want? You know where this is going if I continue?" I wanted to give him one last chance, but it was probably already too late, I was going to fuck both men and we all knew it.

"More then anything." Was his only reply.

Not fully understanding my rational I just shook my head as my fingers reached for the hooks of my bra. It quickly joined its place on the floor with my other clothes. Placing my hands on my hips I bent forward and shook my titties for my admirers. My fingers found the waistband of my panties and I worked them down my legs much to the delight of the men. Now naked except for my stockings and heels I squatted in front of them and ran my hands back and forth along my thighs and up to my breasts, pinching my nipples. Juices were flowing out of me and I spread it around as my hands roamed my body. I stood and walked in front of the cameraman repeating the same act. This time however my fingers sank into the depths of my pussy as he zoomed in on the action. I was burning up and needed release. Naked and horny in front of four men with hard-on's about to bust their pants, there was no reason to finger fuck myself. Grabbing Carl by the tie I pulled him close. My tongue slide into his mouth and his hands started squeezing my ass as I unzipped his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. Pushing him back into a chair I straddled his lap holding his manhood, positioning it at the entrance of my pussy, and slowly worked myself down. A bolt of lightening shot through me as his pulsating cock started to fill me. Carl was squeezing my breasts while I used my leg muscles to push myself up and down the full length of his shaft. Repeating this motion over and over until Carl blasted off filling me to overflowing. So turned on that I exploded like a cannon when his hot cum jolted my inter depths.

Steven was pulling at me as I wanted to sit there a few more moments and take in the afterglow of Carl's pulsating cock. I stood and as I turned to embrace Steven, a river of liquid running down both thighs, he lifted me to the edge of the stage telling Carl and Bob to hold my legs apart. As Steven positioned himself to enter me I noticed Bob was feverishly stroking himself.

"Be careful and don't waste any of that. I want it after I finished with here." My warning was useless; he came as Steven penetrated me. I propped myself back on my elbows to wait for the fabulous feeling to engulf my loins. Looking around I noticed my cameraman standing in a chair and filming the whole scene. Steven was wonderful. He brought me to several climaxes before unloading a gusher deep inside me. I had become a wanton slut crying for Bob to fuck me. My pussy was on fire and fucking was the only way to quench the flame. Masturbating twice while watching Steven he was unable to perform. He couldn't get it up when I needed it. Carl took the video camera from the waiter and told him to take a turn. Marvin, a handsome black man, quickly unzipped his pants and unleashed a monster. I had never seen one that big. I've heard stories about black men but never would believe them until tonight. It was as big around as my fist and as long as my forearm. I was on fire and couldn't wait for him to start working that horse cock into me. The others were impressed with its size and started making comments about the fucking I was going to enjoy.

"Spread your legs White Bitch. I'm gettin' ready to give you a fuckin'." Marvin said as he pushed my knees apart. "Grab the Bitches legs and spread her wide."

Chills ran down my spine and I momentarily became a little frightened as Marvin placed the monster head of his cock at my opening. Bob must of sensed my fear and started to protest, but it was to late Marvin used both hands to spread me apart and the gigantic head easily worked it's self in my cum drenched pussy. Instantly I had another thundering orgasm. The men cheered him on as my entire body shook with intense pleasure. I was propped on my elbows with my head thrown back and my mouth wide open yelling at the top of my lungs.

"Fuck me, Marvin, Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Please! Fuck me." It felt so phenomenal. Never have I been so full of such a wonderful pleasure stick. I had orgasm after orgasm as it worked its way in. They were making bets on how far he could bury it. I pulled myself up to watch and was amazed as it appeared to be half way in.

"Come on guy's pull my leg further apart. I want all of it. It feels so fucking good."

I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. I was making a porno movie, fucking three men while my husband helped, and loving every second of it. Marvin and I were working up a steady rhythm and that monster was working on every nerve ending that had never been reached before. This had to be a dream. Here I was a married woman naked with four men; the biggest cock I could imagine buried deep in me and I was caught up in the excitement of trying to get it all the way in. My nipples were rock hard and needed to be sucked on. Orgasms were rocking my body with every thrust of our hips. Finally he hit bottom and I checked to see for myself how much was left. The men and I were impressed on how much this black man was able to stuff in.

He was born to give woman pleasure. Marvin knew how to pace himself to give me the maximum joy without cumming to fast. My body was covered in perspiration, then the unmistakable feeling, a load of cum starting to swell up in his balls. I laid my head back and with great anticipation waited for the explosion to rock my inner depths. The flow was on its way. I yanked my legs lose from their captors' and rapped them around Marvin's ass forcing him all the way in. The orgasm lasted for minutes after the force of his blast shook my body. I held him deep inside me the entire time. "You're one fuckin' hot Bitch!" Marvin explained as I reluctantly let lose my grip. "I've got a couple of buddies I want you to meet. You up for some more fun?"

voyeurbob
voyeurbob
22 Followers
12