Susan’s Teen Lust Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here is what we're going to do: Play a little game. You will be the porn actresses. I will be the director – and one of the actresses also. You think you are ready for 'the industry'? We will find out. Except let me share with you something I have learned from Jinna: In most studios they have ways of bringing along young girls step by step so you don't quite realize what is happening until one day you wake up and realize that you have sold your soul. That will not happen here. Anytime you want to end the 'game,' that's it – it's over. In addition, if you make that choice I will still help you out in life in ways that I know Jinna hinted at, but we will get into later. However - if that is the only thing you really want you don't have to feel like you have to pay for it with your bodies – or your souls.

"Alright, let me share a little secret: There's nothing rough or unpleasant about what I have in mind. I know you're nervous and embarrassed right now, but that will wear off. The experience will be slow and sensual and possibly the most erotic one you will ever know. By the time you leave here, you'll be wishing you could stay.

"So – there it is. It's your choice. You think you want a taste of porn experience? Here's your chance. If you change your mind – I hope you don't, because I think you are both darling and I do have my own selfish desires – for you the game ends. It will be easier if you choose now, but you can change your mind later, also. Let me tell you, my lovemaking is gentle, but in the 'game' the part I play is pretty rough. I gave you a little taste of that just a minute ago, so you will know what I mean. I will lay some hard psychological blows on you in the next few hours, but nothing compared to what you would experience in 'the industry.' Part of the reason I play rough at first is so that you will understand that. Don't worry, though – if you stick that part out the actual sex will be gentle and sensuous. I will now give you a few minutes to think about it."

Susan left the room, but did not go far. She hated this part – the suspense. But her own sense of honesty and justice demanded that she give the girls both a fully informed and unforced choice, and the "space" to make it. She gave them about five minutes, then reentered the room. She could tell immediately from their manner what the answer was, and her knees again grew weak with excitement. Yes!

"You have decided?" Both girls nodded. "I think I can tell – you want to do it?" Again, two heads nodded nervously. Jean had a gleam in her eye like she couldn't wait. Sophie gulped, but held firm.

"Very well. Let the games begin! Now, have either of you ever seen a naked lesbian?" The girls were silent, but their eyes answered for them: No.

"You will see a naked lesbian right now." With that, Susan stood up and kicked off her sandals. She slipped the elegantly casual jacket off her shoulders, and took the time to hang it up on a coat rack. Next she reached down and swiftly pulled the sleek turtleneck sweater over her head, tossing it onto a chair. Without hesitation Susan reached behind her back and undid the clasp of the brassiere that was the only remaining article of clothing above her waist. She tossed the bra onto the same chair, and stood proudly showing off her now naked breasts to the young girls.

Susan loved her tits. They were medium-large, big enough to excite lust but not so big as to make physical activity awkward. She loved her nipples best of all. They were pink and "puffy," like those of a very young girl whose body was just beginning the change. Soft pink areolae, also of medium size, surrounded the smallish nubs at the center. Every time she looked at herself Susan was so happy that she had a pair of breasts that turned her on.

She let the teenagers get a good look, then resumed her strip tease. So far there hadn't been much tease – Susan was "going for the gold." She dropped the stylish medium length wool skirt, but then did pause before removing her panties.

Putting on the "tough guy" act once again, in a sultry "home hither" voice, Susan cooed, "Now you will see your first naked lesbian cunt." At this point she did slip into a tease mode, slowly tugging at the waist of her panties, wriggling her ass from side-to-side as she slipped the diaphanous garment past the neatly trimmed hair above her pudenda, over the swell of her womanly hips, down her well toned ass, across her firm thighs. She let them drop away.

She turned and showed off a firm ass she was proud of, given the rigorous exercise regime required to keep it worthy of admiration. She bent over a bit and spread the cheeks, giving the young girls a peak at her tight asshole. Susan was deliberately piling on the shock treatment. In this she had to force herself a bit, because here natural tendency was to be free and easy and loving. But there was a method to her madness in this.

Next, she hitched her naked rear end up on to a desktop, spread her legs, and pulled her pussy lips apart. "Behold, lesbian cunt," Susan again cooed, and played with herself for a full minute, dipping a finger into her hole, then rubbing the oozing girl juice up and down the sensitive inner lips. She moved up to the clit, and gave it a quick massage.

Throughout this lewd display Susan had never taken her eyes from those of two young girls, first one, then the other, then back to the first, enjoying the mixture of embarrassment and excitement they felt. While she was smearing pussy juice around her nether lips, Susan slipped her tongue out and licked the lips of her mouth, wetting them as part of the display. At the end of her brief clit massage Susan brought her pussy-juice covered fingers up to her mouth and licked them clean.

"Now you have seen a naked lesbian masturbate herself. You will see and do and feel much more as we go forward. Come here!" This to Jean, who had been speechless during the performance. The girl was startled by the order and the change of pace, but stood and hesitantly stepped forward, acutely aware of the nakedness of the mature woman in of her.

Susan still sat on the desk with her legs spread and her pussy exposed. When Jean came close enough the older woman reached out and grabbed her shoulders, roughly pulling the teen into an embrace, and before the adolescent could react, covering the girl's mouth with her own in a wet lesbian kiss. Susan's tongue insistently forced its way through the teen's lips, and she explored the sweet mouth within, still tasting pleasantly of the lemon drink she had served a short time before (proper planning, that). The spirited Jean froze for an instant, but then tentatively returned the kiss. She had to admit - it felt nice, and was definitely sexy.

After drinking her fill of the tender young mouth and lips Susan released the girl and wagged her finger beckoningly to Sophie. Sophie also hesitated, and approached with trepidation. Susan repeated the same sequence of actions, pulling the girl into her arms and covering the young mouth with her own. Susan also reached her nude legs around Sophie and pulled her even closer. She again drove her tongue into a teenager's mouth. Sophie was hugely nervous, but also felt her knees grow weak excitement. She was surprised that this frightening woman's importunate actions would give her such a thrill, but could not deny that this is what she felt. Susan explored the teen's mouth for a few moments, then broke off and stood.

"You girls have entirely too much clothes on, and after riding in that studio van you don't smell too good, either. Time to get cleaned up – and naked." Susan led the girls back into the hallway, and along it a huge bathroom suite, which was equipped with a hot tub and omni directional shower stall large enough for several bodies at once.

"You first," Susan said to Jean. "Strip!" As she spoke she took Sophie's hand and sat with her on a comfortable sofa positioned close to and facing the large shower stall, which was enclosed by clear glass. Sophie was acutely aware of the nakedness of this frightening yet exciting woman right next to her, but she had made her choice and resolved to stick to it.

Jean's face turned red, but she could not deny that there was something immeasurably exciting about what was happening. Being ordered around by this beautiful naked lesbian somehow added to that. Resolutely, she proceeded to remove her clothing in full view of the other two females.

Susan found herself a bit breathless with her own excitement as the girl began to undress, and felt her juices begin to flow even faster. They had been flowing ever since the two young girls exited from the van, increasing as she exposed her nakedness to the sweet young things, and introduced them to their first lesbian kisses. Susan was on a constant high of sexual excitement now, and would remain so until her lesbian defloweration of the tender young teenagers was consummated. This is what she lived for! But that final act was still hours away, and meanwhile she soaked up every embarrassed wince and wriggle as the clothing began to come off tight young Jean.

After kicking off her tennis shoes Jean began by unbuttoning her beige button-down blouse. She started at the top, and her fingers fumbled upon reaching the critical point where her cleavage and the brassiere holding her small young tits was revealed. She pressed on, revealing her flat stomach, then pulling the tail from the her blue jeans and removing the blouse. Next, she undid the top button of the jeans and unzipped them. She carefully wriggled the tight pants off of her boyish hips so as to avoid tugging the pink cotton panties now revealed, and then tugged the denims down her athletic, tanned legs.

As the young flesh was revealed inch by inch Susan's hand tightened on that of the girl sitting beside her. She inwardly smiled at Jean's care in not tugging her panties down – futile care, because those would be coming off also in just another moment!

Jean next reached down and removed a pair of short athletic socks, leaving her standing in just the bra and panties. "Nothing left to delay the action with," Susan thought, as the slim young teenager hesitated, coming to the same realization. Jean reached behind her back and undid the clasp of bra. The elastic material sprang forward, and then the girl slipped the straps off of her shoulders, revealing the slight young B-cups to the two watching females. Susan licked her dry lips with a tongue that was itself dry with excitement.

Sophie's nervousness and embarrassment increased as the small breasts of her mate came free of the bra, knowing that her turn would be next. Susan noticed, and she tried to both reassure the girl, and also stoke the guilty excitement that she knew the teen was feeling.

"Look at them, Sophie. Jean's are small and firm, and beautiful. Very different from yours or mine. Every woman's body is different. Isn't that wonderful? Aren't you curious?"

Jean came to a stop at this point, and looked Susan in the eyes. Susan simply nodded, unable to speak any further just then. The girl's face red with her own embarrassment, and yet trembling with excitement as well, Jean reached down and tugged the elastic waist band of her cotton panties away from and down her narrow hips, at which point the garment fell to the floor. She stepped out of the panties and stood completely nude.

This silent tableau held for a moment, as Susan drank in the girl's nakedness. The small teenager was fit and tanned, clearly in the peak of youthful vigor. Her pubic mound was covered in soft downy fur that matched the short blonde hair on her head. The outer labia were easily visible, but nothing more as the girl kept her legs tightly together. Her small breasts were crowned with medium-sized, cone-shaped nipples, like little funnels rising steeply from low ivory mounds.

Breathless at this vision of innocent beauty exposed, Susan made a twirling motion with her finger, and Jean turned herself around, exposing the rest of her nakedness. Her ass was small and tight, with barely any visible dimple at the junction of the cheeks and upper thighs.

After drinking in her fill for a long moment Susan gave a little clap and exclaimed, "Bravo! Now into the shower with you." She stood and reached into the stall, turning on the water and adjusting the complicated temperature control for the girl. "How's that?" she asked. Jean carefully reached her hand into the chamber, acutely aware of her and Susan's mutual nakedness. She felt the water, nodded, then stepped in after Susan had returned to the couch.

"Now I want your to scrub every inch, front and back, inside and out. Keep the part you are scrubbing toward Sophie and me – we don't want to miss anything," Susan instructed. She looked at Sophie, who looked quite ready to miss everything, but said nothing. Susan gave the girl's hand a soft pat, then sat back to watch as Jean began to soap up and wash. When the adolescent barely touched her private parts, Susan spoke up:

"Wait a minute, dear. Give that pussy a good wash. Reach up inside, too. When Sophie and I put our mouths on that sweet young cunt we want it to be fresh and clean."

Although she had already told them what was going to happen in the coming hours both young girls still flinched at Susan's unrelentingly explicit references to the approaching lesbian sex session. Jean complied, though, and in a moment was massaging a thick foam of soapy bubbles over her genital area.

"Get the rear, too. Sometimes I like to give a poke there, too," Susan rudely announced, piling on the embarrassment for the two teens.

When Jean had scrubbed and rinsed completely, Susan signaled for her to come out, and handed the girl an oversized, fluffy towel. The fresh soapy girl smell was pure heaven to Susan, but she resisted the urge to paw at the nubile teen's clean flesh. Susan's method was to milk the initiation of her teenaged companions into the sisterhood of lesbian lust for every depraved thrill it had to offer, and that required pacing events one step at a time. The next step was "the inspection."

After Jean had completely dried herself, Susan tossed the towel into a bin. "OK, now that you're all clean, would you like to show us what you've got?" Susan asked.

Jean looked confused, but then thought to herself, "what the hell, let's go for it!"

The girl smiled nervously and said, "What do I do?"

"That's a girl," Susan responded brightly, and directed her to hop up and seat herself on a counter to one side of the couch. Susan sat herself and Sophie on the arm of the couch, their faces less than a foot from the tight young teen's nakedness. She began an inch-by-inch inspection of the girl's nude body. For the first time she allowed herself to touch, cupping the small breasts, lightly pinching the nipples, leaning in close and breathing the girl's scent. She stroked Jean's cheek, and gave her a brief kiss on the lips. Then it was on to more intimate areas.

"Spread your legs," Susan ordered, and the girl complied. "Slide forward, and put your feet up on the couch," the instructions continued. Jean was found herself in a completely exposed position with her legs spread wide, her feet planted on either side of the other two females, whose faces were just inches from her most private parts. Her embarrassment reached new heights and for an instant her resolve weakened at this wide-open exposure, but the extreme vulnerability excited her, also.

Susan leaned her head forward and breathed the aroma of the young teen's scraggly bush. Notwithstanding the scrubbing and the soap smell, the hint of cunt aroma never quite went away.

"Smell it, Sophie," Susan said. Sophie did so only hesitantly; she lacked the spunkiness of Jean. Susan noticed, and relented. She didn't want to push too hard. She did enjoy the embarrassment of young teen girls exposing themselves as part of their initiation, but, paradoxically, she wanted the experience to be a positive one.

"I know you're embarrassed and nervous, sweetie. But you'll get over that, and realize that your embarrassment just adds to the excitement you will eventually feel. Take a deep breath and relax. We're going to take things very slow, and have fun. OK?"

Sophie nodded and smiled feebly. She was only slightly reassured, because despite her resolution she wasn't nearly as comfortable with the situation as Jean, but she wanted to believe that what Susan said was true.

Susan paused and let there be silence for a moment. "Ready?" she asked. "OK, now lean forward and watch closely. Are you OK up there?" Susan looked up to Jean, who was very embarrassed, but definitely excited, too, poised as she was with her naked pussy spread wide just inches away from the face of this dominant lesbian. She looked to the trembling Sophie, and also now felt a little streak of superiority, recognizing her own strength in contrast to the other girl's softness. Jean again sucked up her courage, smiling hesitantly and nodding.

"OK, Sophie, lets see what another girl's pussy looks like, up close and personal. See, these are the outer lips . . ." With that Susan reached a finger forward and lightly stroked Jean's labia, causing the blonde to gasp and involuntarily finch. Susan paused, letting the girl settle back down before proceeding. Then, Susan reached into the pretty little pussy with her other hand and gently spread the lips, exposing more of the delicate vulva.

Jean's sex was compact and heart shaped, rather than elongated. The flesh was light pink, in keeping with the girl's fair skin and blondeness. Susan prodded the vaginal opening lightly with one finger, then put the finger in her mouth, tasting the dew. She reached back with the saliva-wet finger, and slid it up the outer lips to the girls clit, which she gave just the softest tap. "This is a clit, Sophie," Susan was almost whispering now. Jean shivered at the contact, and felt her growing excitement take another small step forward.

"You have a gorgeous young pussy, my dear. You should be delighted – I am. OK, Jean, hop down and turn around. Lean over the counter, and let us see your backside." The girl did so, exposing her ass to the other females. Susan cupped the cheeks in both hands, and lightly prodded a finger at the surface of the pinkish-brown sphincter. Jean gasped and squeezed her cheeks involuntarily at the touch, but before she could react further Susan was reaching between her legs, cupping the genital area from the backside.

Susan stood and reached her arms around Jean's torso, also cupping the breasts and bringing the girl back up into an erect standing posture. Unable to hold back, Susan leaned into Jean's neck and softly nuzzled it, while her hands gently kneaded the teenager's exquisitely soft tit flesh, her own breasts pressing into the youngster's back. She forced herself to step back after a moment, though, exercising the discipline that would keep these delicious preliminaries going for as long as possible.

"Very good, Jean. Lovely, thank you dear. You are very beautiful, and sexy. Now . . . who's next?"

SOPHIE IS STRIPPED; THE GIRLS WATCH JINNA'S VIDEOS

Jean and Susan both looked at Sophie, who looked away. "Come here, Jean," Susan said, leading the naked teen around to the seat on the couch that Sophie had occupied, and resuming her own seat. Sophie had stood up from her perch on the couch armrest, but not moved otherwise.

"Come on, dear. Come around in front of us here." Sophie's heart was pounding as she stepped into position in front of the couch. She didn't move any further, just kept standing there, her eyes closed. It all seemed a bit unreal to her now. What shocked her most of all, though, was that, on top of her extreme nervousness and embarrassment, she actually found herself looking forward to her turn as the center of attention. Susan let the delicious moment draw out: One naked teenager on the couch beside her, another poised to join their nakedness, but hesitating. "OK, now. Strip, Sophie,"

123456...9