Susan’s Teen Lust Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Susan was ready to get back to the main event, which was pussy-drenching lesbian sex. The snack break had provided some welcome comic relief for the serious business of girl-girl passion, and given all of them a welcome energy boost. It allowed Susan to catch her breath after her stupendous orgasm, and, through the choice of treats, created a perfect segueway back to sex. It was not an accident that the snack Susan provided lent itself to sexual games. If Jean had not began the cold nipple game, Susan would have done so herself. Now she took advantage.

"Jean, you little minx, look – my nipple is all sticky now!" Susan pressed a finger against her nipple, on which the frozen yogurt had dried to a tacky consistency. When she lifted her finger away, her nipple-bud "stuck" for a moment, the finger tugging the pink flesh outward. "I think I'll make you clean it off." Once again she pressed the tight teen's body back onto the bed, and taking her own breast in her hand, fed it into the girl's eagerly opening mouth.

Jean cleaned off the nipple, and a lot more. She joined in the spirit of the act, giving Susan's nipple a thorough sucking. The small blonde was learning fast, and alternated between suckling like a baby, flicking a stiffened tongue rapidly across the now hardened nub, nipping the bud with her teeth, rubbing her teeth roughly over the surface of the areola, and more. Susan felt her pussy quiver and get wet again. When she felt the one nipple had been well worked over she withdrew it from the girl's willing mouth.

"Oh, you've done a very good job cleaning it off, Jean. You've repaid the principle – now you still owe interest, though!" With that she lowered her other nipple to the tight-bodied teen's wide-open mouth. This breast had not been touched by the frozen treat, and wasn't sticky. The gameplaying was over, the girls were back into unabashed lesbian sex. Jean applied her growing tit-sucking skill to this nipple just as she had the previous one, and Susan felt herself begin once again to grow a bit lightheaded with lust. It was time to "spread the wealth" a bit, though. She again withdrew her breast from the mouth of the eager teen tit sucker, and cleared her throat before trying to speak. Her next words came out with a sultry tone:

"Wait a minute – Sophie's tittie is still sticky. I think you need to take care of her, too." Susan motioned Sophie into place, and directed her to lower one huge breast into Jean's waiting mouth. When Sophie leaned forward her pendulous breasts swung down and away from her body, exaggerating their already impressive mass. Jean went to work, and was soon giving Sophie's "dinner plate" nipple a royal sucking. Susan watched the sweet young adolescent sex play with delighted lust.

Jean did not need to be given an instructions about "interest" and "principle" this time. She alternated from one heavy mammary to the other, and enjoyed the experience of playing with a pair of big tits bouncing against her face. She squeezed each breast in turn from different angles, fascinated at the way that, like a balloon, pressure in one area could cause bulges in another. She filled her entire mouth with the size XXL nipples, and tried to suck as much of the gel-like tit flesh into her mouth as possible. She bounced them, and slapped them against the side of her cheeks, and smooshed them against her mouth and nose so that she could not breath around them.

Sophie was focused more on the loving kisses that Susan was planting on her shoulders and neck. The stimulation of her heavy teats was like a pleasant source of secondary stimulation. After several minutes Susan decided Sophie had spent more than enough time as a passive recipient, and was ready to perform her first lesbian sex act.

"Sophie, I thing we're being selfish. Poor little Jean still has sticky nipples." Susan didn't give the dark-haired teen a chance to think, just drew her down until the voluptuous girl was lying on her side alongside of Jean's outstretched nude body. Susan took the mirror position on the other side, and lowered her mouth to one of the short-haired blonde's small tits and tiny nipples, so completely unlike Sophie's pendulous melons and "dinner plate" nipples.

Sophie knew what was expected, and awkwardly went to work on the breast on her side. She began by cleaning off the sticky frozen candy residue in a workmanlike manner, but understood that the time had come for her to actively contribute to the lesbian orgy she had found herself in the midst of. Her breasts had been the subject of much attention from the other girls. She had watched Jean thoroughly work over Susan's tits, and the pornographic movies they had watched showed more tit-sucking action. Sophie had the theory; now she attempted the practice.

Really, it was not bad at all. She had realized during the videos that along with the kissing the breast-play part of this lesbian sex thing wouldn't be hard at all, not like that other thing – placing her mouth on another woman's genitals – which still scared the devil out of her.

Susan also had expected that tit sucking would be the easy part for Sophie. It was for most young girls during their first experience of lesbian sex. After all, sucking nipples was the first and most natural thing that every human did. And nubile young girls whose bodies were changing or had recently changed were all fascinated by tits. How could they not be, as these amazing mounds sprouted from their previously flat chests , and as their nipples developed an exquisite sensitivity that was hotwired directly to the clitoris that was the vital core of female sexuality?

As she worked on the tit on her side, Susan was letting her hands wander over the rest of the smaller teen's body. She stroked the girl's stomach and thighs, brushing her pubic hairs and dipping quickly in and out of the extra-sensitive flesh of the inner thigh. Susan was teasing and ramping Jean up, and it didn't take much to do so. Jean had fully abandoned herself to the lesbian tryst she had been drawn into. She had already sucked pussy, and experienced the powerful feeling of having brought another woman to orgasm. She was hot and bothered – bothered that Susan kept coming near her well soaked pussy, but not all the way.

Unlike Sophie, Jean had experienced orgasms, and knew it. She knew because she masturbated herself to orgasm almost every night, and loved it. Indeed, in the emotional and financial semi-poverty in which she lived, self administered sex was one of Jean's most treasured activities. She was starting to think that lesbian sex might replace it as number one on her list, though – if that woman would just TOUCH MY PUSSY!

Susan knew Jean had arrived at just that level of insistent sexual need to which she had worked to bring her. She sat up, and indicated that Sophie should suspend her nipple play also.

"C'mere, Sophie. I want you to watch closely. I'm going to suck Jean's pussy now." Jean moaned as she heard the lewd announcement. She even bucked her hips a bit, lifting her butt off the bed and thrusting her pussy in Susan's direction. Where Sophie and assumed a dreamy look when stimulated, Jean's eyes were wide open and intense.

"See, Sophie, she's ready. Look how wet her pussy is." Susan cupped her palm reached under the girl's vagina, scooping from the perineum between her pussy and asshole, where juices had accumulated, and upwards all the way from honey pot to pubic mound, simultaneously gathering and spreading the clear, viscous liquid. Jean moaned, and Susan raised the wetted hand to her own mouth, licking the fingers clean, loving the fresh young teen-taste.

Jean's eye's were begging now, and Susan was almost, but not quite ready to relent. "What do you want, Jean?" Jean thrust her crotch again insistently in Susan's direction. "No, you greedy little slut. I want to hear you say it! Say you want this lesbian woman to lick your cunt!"

Jean had no hesitation: "Please, Susan. Lick my cunt! Please!" Susan's stomach did a little flip-flop with excitement at the way the pretty young teenage girl was begging for lesbian pussy sucking, but she hesitated just one brief moment longer. She lowered her forehead onto the girl's pubic mound, and breathed deep, soaking up the smell and sight of the heart-shaped genitals, the adolescent pussy lips engorged with lust, and a tiny little clit trying to peek out from its protective hood, but too dainty to succeed by itself. Susan tilted her head and brushed her cheek where her hand had stroked upwards along the lips, wetting her face with the girl's flooding quim juice. These were the moments that Susan lived for – her first taste of a nubile teenage girl, a teenage girl who was begging to have her dripping vulva sucked by her experienced lesbian lover! Susan dove in.

She buried her face in the girl's sex, mashing her chin and mouth and nose into the dripping genitalia, her face instantly becoming thoroughly drenched with the feminine passion juice. Then she opened her mouth wide and gathered as much of the pussy as possible within, sucking and slurping rudely as she did so. She jammed her nose into the girl's flooding vaginal passage, moshing it around in a high pressure nose-fucking. She followed up with a stiffened tongue, trying to stuff as much of her now-slippery face as she could into the gushing vulva. Susan was drunk with cunt, mad with cunt, in a frenzy of cunt-love. This had nothing to do with stimulating the young girl, this was all Susan indulging in a cunt-binge!

Not that the girl wasn't being stimulated - she was! Susan's frenzy communicated itself to Jean, who felt her knees weaken and her own gut do a little backflip in a feedback loop of mutual thrill. Her pussy was on fire as she received her first lesbian cunnilingus. In that moment of mutual frenzy, delicately skilled tonguing and sucking were would have been wasted anyway. Jean responded to Susan's pussy mania by jamming her crotch into the woman's face, assisting Susan's effort to swallow up her sex, and wanting her sex to be swallowed.

This roaring flame of mutual cunt-passion quickly consumed the pent up need on which it fed – Susan' need to bury her face in a fresh teenager's most private parts, Jean's need for immediate physical attention to her fresh teenage pudenda aching with lust. When it had burned itself out Susan was ready to apply her considerable skill to pleasuring the young women with her mouth, and Jean was ready for the kind of pleasuring that would deliver the orgasm her hot young sex was demanding.

Meanwhile, Sophie had followed her instructions and watched closely. When Susan had given the order to do so she had not realized that she and Jean were going to find themselves tossed by a storm of cunt frenzy. Sophie's reaction was not unlike that she experienced at the results of Jean's earlier performance of oral sex on the older woman – shock and awe, fear and fascination. She tensed up with anxiety. But, when the frenzy ended and Susan settled into a steady application of lesbian lip service to her young lover's private parts, the contrast caused Sophie's tension to unconsciously ease, and she relaxed as much as possible given the emotional turmoil generated by this quick march into the world of depraved lesbian sex. The easing tension had the effect of allowing her to adhere to the spirit of Susan's order, which was to clinically observe and, presumably, learn.

Susan had frankly forgotten Sophie in her frenzy of cunt worship. She now settled in to apply her finely honed skill at performing cunnilingus. However, just as Susan's need for release had been all consuming when she had practically forced Jean go down on her, so she sensed that Jean was in a similar state, and it wouldn't take much to push the tight young blonde over the top. Susan wouldn't make the adolescent wait too long, but equally she wanted to ensure that Jean's first experience as the recipient of girl-girl mouth-to-pussy attention would be a memorable one. That meant that things could not be brought to a head too quickly. So she slowed the tempo while applying well practiced tongue and lips, giving Jean the full benefit of her skill, but at a pace that ensured the young woman would not overscale her peak too quickly.

Susan began by resuming her tongue and nose fucking of the girl's honeypot, but using a deliberate rhythm rather than the driving frenzy of a few moments earlier. She next dragged her tongue northwards over the opened labia, sensuously sliding it from side to side as she proceeded up to the tiny clit. There, she continued the sinuous side-to-side motion, except now using the softer and slipperier underside of the tongue, varying the pressure and tempo as she felt the lusting teen respond: less pressure when Jean approached a peak, more when the withdrawal of intense stimulation drew the hot-blooded adolescent back from the edge of orgasm. Before the clitty attention caused the delicate nub to become too sensitive Susan retreated lower, tonguing away the juice that had accumulated in the perineum area separating genitalia from anus, then tongue-fucking again the vaginal tunnel, and then sucking as much of the outer lips as she could into her mouth, noisily sucking the sweet pink flesh in and out, again and again.

Jean was in heaven. She understood exactly what Susan was doing. Her pounding need for a cum was as intense as ever, but her fresh young sex had never experienced such exquisite pleasure as that the older woman was delivering. Her attitude about participating in lesbian sex had undergone a complete shift since she and Sophie had arrived at the home of this wonderful, frightening woman just a few hours earlier, and been told in such chillingly uncompromising terms what was expected of them. Then, she had been resigned to get it over with as little fuss as possible. Now, the fact that it was another female generating this unbelievable pleasure was actually adding to the excitement. The frisson of tasting forbidden fruit added immeasurably to the experience. In this she was, without realizing it, very similar to Susan, whose taste for very young lesbian lovers was similarly due largely to the appeal of forbidden fruit. Not to mention the universally recognized allure of nubile females, the girl-child newly endowed with womanly charms.

But the time had come for a cum. Susan was finely tuned to the girl's sensations, and fully understood that after a certain point sexual pleasure became unbearable without release. As she performed oral sex on Jean's tender young sex Susan did not neglect to cast her gaze up to the youngster's pretty face. Susan had noted the contrast between Sophie's dreamy romance and the blonde's full blooded lustful intensity. While her pussy was being sucked Jean's pretty features went through an amazing sequence of expressions, from teeth grinding grimace, to stalwart effort, to panting need and determination to fill it. Her entire body was glistening with perspiration from the energy she was pouring into her receipt of lesbian cunnilingus. Susan would have laughed at the wonderful display, but she was too busy licking pussy. Finally, Susan knew that Jean could wait no longer, and was getting dangerously near that fine line between pleasure and – something else. She went in for the kill.

First she inserted her middle finger deeply into Jean's vagina, and then the index finger, filling the tight tunnel pleasantly, but not too much, and plunging the digits smoothly in and out with a steady and relentless rhythm. She returned her mouth and tongue to the clit region, applying suction, drawing the inflamed organ in and out of her mouth, as she did so drawing the little nub and surrounding flesh deliberately over the soft inside of her puckered lips. This brought Jean right up to the edge, and then Susan delivered the coup de grace. Once again the applied the side-to-side movement of the soft underside of her tongue slurping across the clit, except this time she added suction and a vigorous side-to-side motion with her entire head.

Jean lasted for about five or six of these sideways oscillations, which were accompanied by the steady finger fucking that had never let up, before falling crazily over a cliff of pleasure. Wave after wave of intense orgasm rocked her small frame. She let out an inchoate cry that sustained itself and grew into a hoarse scream. The girl was gasping, and nearly fainted with the intensity of her first lesbian orgasm. Her pelvis rocked and jerked spasmodically upwards into Susan's face, the full strength of Jean's vigorous, athletic body driving the motion. Susan almost feared that the girl would break her nose, but she knew how to match her own motions to a woman in the throes of uncontrollable orgasm.

As the intense spasms wracked the teenager's glistening body, Susan was overcome with tenderness for her young lesbian lover, and pride in her own ability to seduce a juicy teenager like Jean, then consummate the seduction with her mouth, giving the girl the gift of intense orgasm.

Once the full force of the tumult passed, Jean's small body continued to gently shudder in a diminishing rhythm of aftershocks. Susan had pulled away from all physical contact with Jean's genitalia when she sensed that the orgasm had passed its crescendo and any further touch would be unbearable. After a minute or so, when the peak sensitivity had passed, she rested her forehead and inhaled deeply of Jean's dripping sex. The bed underneath the girl's tight bottom was drenched with her womanly emissions. In addition to drinking in the musky aroma, Susan fully imbibed the moment. Here she was, her face resting on the dripping pussy of a hot little teenaged girl, feeling the aftershocks of the adolescent's first girl-girl orgasm. For a depraved lesbian who lived for the chance to pleasure young girls, this was one of life's incredible high points. Susan loved this as much as life itself, and was immensely grateful that she lived in a time and place, and had the resources, to make these experiences possible.

When she had drunk her fill, Susan crawled up next to Jean and cuddled up close, her pussy-soaked cheek brushing against the sweat-damp cheek of the younger female. Some young girls were repelled by the touch and smell and taste of their own pussy on another woman's face, even if they enjoyed lesbian sex. Others found it intensely exciting to drink in their own cum-juice from the face of the lesbian who had just brought them to orgasm. Jean was recovering rapidly from her intense cum, and she demonstrated which camp she fell into by tilting her face and delivering a full throated French kiss to Susan, diving her tongue boldly into the experienced lesbian's cum-drenched mouth, reaching her tongue right down toward the other woman's throat, as if she wanted to recover some the precious vaginal fluids that Susan had swallowed. Jean ended the lingual invasion, and proceeded to wash Susan's cunt-slippery face with her lips and tongue, savoring the taste of her own genitals on the other woman's face.

In fact, the smell and taste and feel of her own quim juice on this beautiful lesbian's face was lifting Jean right back into a state of lust, which was amazing, given that just minutes earlier she was on the verge of "le petit morte" of intense orgasm. Susan knew that every woman was different in this way. She herself was knocked out by a powerful orgasm, and had to ration herself because of that. Other women could cum and cum for hours, and never seem to get too much. Susan watched Jean gaze back at her at her, happy and satisfied, but not sated. The girl was ready for more!

Susan laughed, "You hot little puss!" Well, some girls were like that, and Susan was grateful for it. In her experience as a committed lesbian, there were two kinds of Sapphic female: Those for whom it was better to give pleasure, and those for whom it was better to receive pleasure. Not than anyone could be all one way and none of the other – giving was no fun unless you also "got" sometimes. No, the difference had to do with the frequency and ratio of giving to getting. Susan loved to bring other women to orgasm, and could do many times for each time her own need rose up and demanded release, as it had earlier when she inducted Jean to the sisterhood of girl-sucking women. The bottom line was, much as Susan loved to have her own slit licked and sucked, she could only handle so many orgasms in a given period of time, and within that time took great pleasure in using her own skill to bring another woman to many more orgasms.

1...34567...9