Susan Seeks Revenge

Story Info
Sexy wife plans revenge against cheating husband.
10.2k words
4.23
75k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most often, when I don't recognize a phone number, I let it go to voice mail, as I did that Tuesday morning. Instead of answering, I entered room 106 in Hudson Hall for my 300 level Economics class.

I have back to back 90 minute classes on Tuesdays and didn't bother checking voice mail until after lunch.

When I punched in the code for my messages a female voice started, "Hi Chris. My name is Susan Franks. I'm a friend of Kate Young and she gave me your name and number."

That was the first of many surprises as I listened to the message. Kate and I had an unusual relationship. Her daughter Gretchen and I had been fuck buddies during our last two years of high school. As Gretchen and I were both top students, gifted athletes and involved in our school and town, we didn't have time for a traditional boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

However, we were sex maniacs and fucked whenever we could. Kate caught us one afternoon, when she'd come home from work early. Gretchen had given me a blowjob and after cumming down her throat we'd settled into a girl on top sixty-nine. I had sucked, licked and fingered Gretchen's clit, bare pussy and asshole to three shuttering climaxes, as she bobbed on my meat.

Gretchen only pulled her mouth off my cock to beg, "I need to get fucked! Please fuck me."

As the blonde haired athletic nymph climbed off me and positioned herself on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed, I slid off the queen size mattress, stood and settled behind Gretchen's nineteen year old heart shaped ass.

As I positioned my cock at the entrance of her pink swollen hole, I noticed movement in the dresser mirror. I saw Kate standing in the partially open door, but was too horny to care. After wetting my cock head along Gretchen's open lips, I grabbed her hips and pushed into her sopping tunnel.

I figured that Kate would burst into the room at any moment and I wanted to take advantage of the willing pussy in front of me before I was stopped. I started pounding Gretchen hard. My cock drove deep into her womb and a crack sounded each time my groin hit her hard ass.

Gretchen howled, "Jesus Chris! What the fucks gotten into you?'

"Want me to slow down?'

She answered, "Fuck no! You bastard, I'm getting close."

A minute later Gretchen's hands tightened around the bed cover as she cried out, "Cuuuummmmming!"

I kept fucking my nineteen year old neighbor and watched Kate's reflection in the mirror. I was stunned that she hadn't tried to stop us and even more surprised when I watched one hand slip from the door jamb to her crotch. Kate started slowly rubbing her married pussy through her black form-fitting work slacks.

Knowing that Kate was watching us and didn't know I had spied her through the mirror excited the hell out of me. I pounded her daughter relentlessly. Gretchen was slamming back at me just as hard. One hand was attacking her clit as she growled, "Fucking ... FUCKing ... FUCKING ... CUMMING ... AGAINNNNN!"

I'm not sure what I was thinking and acted as if on automatic pilot. As Gretchen finished her orgasm, I pulled from her stuffed pussy and asked, "Had enough?"

She bellowed, "Asshole! Keep fucking me!"

I turned sideways and looked Kate in the eye. Kate's hand stopped rubbing her mound, as we stared at each other. Kate's view slid from my all-American face, wide shoulders, six-pack and thin athletic waist. I don't think her gaze made it to my thick muscled thighs, as right above stood my nine inch, wrist thick cock, covered with her daughter's pussy juice.

Kate's stare returned to my eyes, when I told her not-so-innocent daughter, "I'll fuck you to another orgasm, if I get to cum in your ass."

Gretchen still had not noticed her mother and she answered immediately, "Hell yes! I love when you cum up my ass!"

I slid back into Gretchen's tight teenage hole and pounded her for twenty minutes, until she exploded again. The entire time, Kate and I stared at each other through the mirror.

As Gretchen caught her breath and rested on all fours, I pulled from her very sloppy and well used twat, walked to her bedside table and grabbed a half-full tube of KY lube from the drawer. Kate watched intently, as I opened the tube and squirted a dollop of KY into my palm and coated my over-sized cock.

I turned my intention to Gretchen. I concentrated on preparing her asshole for me. I wasn't ignoring Kate, but I wanted to make sure Gretchen's tight back hole was stretched and properly lubricated. I started by circling my slick index finger over her pink crinkled butt hole.

I slowly opened her with one finger and then two. When she was comfortable with two fingers, her asshole was open enough to squirt more KY directly into her ass. I pushed the lube in with two and then three fingers.

Gretchen was mostly silent as I prepared her and when I asked, "Ready?, she answered, "Do it. Fuck my ass!"

When I looked at Kate, I was amazed to see that she had undone her belt and unbuttoned her pants. Her zipper was down and her right hand was stuffed into the front of her pants as she played with her cunt.

Turning my attention back to her slutty daughter, I pushed my KY slick cock against Gretchen's pink anus. I love the next part. I love watching an asshole slowly spread open. I love the obscene sound of Gretchen grunting as I invade her treasured ass.

Gretchen opened and three inches slid home. I let her adjust and slowly and gently fucked more and more cock into her super tight tunnel. Although Gretchen is a willing ass slut, her warm slick hole can only take a little bit of ass fucking. She likes to move me to orgasm as quick as possible.

She lay face down in the bed and reached both hands under her torso. One hand played with my swinging balls and the other rubbed her clit.

I picked up the pace as I felt the first stirrings. I was fucking six or seven inches of fat cock into Gretchen when she begged, "Please cum. Fuck. Please fill me with another load."

I held her hips a bit tighter, fucked her a little harder and announced, "Cuuuuming," as I shot three volleys into Gretchen's tight young anus.

That unique teenage memory flashed through my mind as I listened to the rest of my voice mail from Kate's friend Susan.

Susan's message continued, "I live in Dayton, about ninety minutes from Ohio State. Kate says you might be ... qualified ... to help me with a problem. I'll commit to sending you $100 cash, if you return this phone call and discuss my problem. If we decide to take the next step, I'll pay you an additional $400 to drive to Dayton after your classes next Friday and discuss the details in person. I'll also pay for a tank of gas. Finally, if we decide together to proceed and you stay until Saturday night, I'll pay your accommodations and food, along with another $500. I hope you'll give me a call."

Like most college students, I'm poor and struggling. I was also intrigued, so I gave Susan a call.

She answered, "I recognize the number. Thanks for calling, Chris."

"Hi Susan. Your message was ... well ... interesting. How can I help you?"

"Right to the point? I guess I like that, although I'm a little nervous." There was silence as she gathered her thoughts and then she told me, "The bottom line is ... my husband is cheating on me and I want to get even. I want more than to get even. I want revenge. When I told Kate my ultimate idea, she thought of you and she said you might help."

My only response was a silly sounding, "UUmmmm. OK?"

"I guess I'm being a little vague. Can I ask you a couple of questions?"

I answered, "Go ahead."

"Kate forwarded me your high school year book picture, so I know you're good looking. Can you describe your physique?"

"Sure. I'm 6 feet tall and 180lbs. I have an athletic build, wide shoulders, strong arms and legs and slim waist."

"Kate says you have a six-pack."

I answered honestly, "I have definition, but if you're looking for a model's mid-section, you'll probably be disappointed."

A few seconds of silence passed, before she asked, "How big is your penis?"

I turned red "It's big. Long and thick."

"Can you tell me how big?"

I answered, "Susan, I'm not sure what Kate shared with you and I'm not going to give you any information about my friendship with Kate, but I doubt she exaggerated."

Susan thought about my answer before continuing, "Is it worth $400 for you to come to Dayton?"

"What do I need to commit to, for the $400?"

"We'll have lunch together on Friday. We'll discuss my plan and decide if you want to participate."

I asked, "Is that it?"

"That's it."

"Will we have sex?"

She answered, "If you stay until the conclusion of my revenge, then yes ... we'll have sex."

"Susan, you know what I look like. What do you look like?"

Instead of answering me directly, she asked, "Chris, how old are you?"

"I'm twenty."

For the first time I could feel her confidence and smile through the phone as she continued, "Chris, I'm so good looking, if we don't have sex, you'll be kicking yourself until you're eighty!"

We settled on a 2pm lunch and she gave me the restaurant address.

During the week, I was tempted to call Kate and ask for details about Susan, but decided against it. I'd find out what Susan was up to on Friday.

Instead, I daydreamed about my nearly eight month affair with my sexy fuck buddy's mother.

Two weeks passed since the day Kate fingered herself as she watched me pussy and ass fuck her daughter. As each day passed, I became more and more confused when Gretchen didn't tell me she'd been grounded or her Mom was pissed.

Gretchen and I continued to fuck like crazy. I was so attracted to her, but found myself thinking about her sexy Mom standing in the doorway, with her pants open, and her hand moving under her pink satin panties.

My fantasizes of Kate continued to grow and on the next Saturday morning, when Gretchen, her younger brother and Dad had driven to Cleveland to visit their paternal grandmother, I found myself knocking on the Young's front door.

Kate's eyes went wide, as she opened the door. Although startled, she was polite and said, "Hi, Chris. I'm surprised Gretchen didn't tell you she was going to Cleveland for the weekend."

"Hi Kate. I guess I forgot Gretchen was away. You offered me the use of your pool a while ago and I was hoping to work on my tan today. Do you mind?"

I could sense that Kate was a bit nervous. She paused, before answering, "I'm leaving for the gym in a few minutes. But the pool is yours to use."

It was hard not to ogle her trim body, but instead, I looked her in the eye, thanked her and walked through the house and out the back sliding door. I found a lounge chair, turned it to the sun, kicked off my flip-flops, pulled my tee shirt off and sat.

I emptied sun screen and sun glasses from a back-pack. After putting on the glasses, I lathered my front with pf-40 and lay back.

It was a beautiful and peaceful day. The sun was slowly warming me, while a soft breeze kept it from being unbearably warm. A short twenty minutes after getting comfortable, I heard the patio slider being pulled open. I watched Kate through the dark lenses of my sun glasses. She was dressed for the gym. Her shoulder length hair was pulled back into a short pony tail. A tight white waist length top highlighted C-cup breasts and a small waist. Dark tight yoga pants showed off athletic thighs and trim calves.

Kate was carrying a pitcher and announced, "I'll leave some ice tea, in case you get thirsty."

I smiled and said, "Thanks!"

I'll admit I was a bit tongue-tied. My intension was to seduce Kate, but I wasn't sure how. Kate placed the pitcher on a near-by table and also hesitated. She looked at me like she expected "something." I thought I'd lost a golden opportunity, when she turned and started across the pool deck.

The sight of her spectacular ass encased in her exercise pants gave me the courage to ask, "Kate, can you do me a favor?"

She stopped, looked back and said, "What's up?"

I turned face-down on the lounge, as I asked, "Would you mind putting sun screen on my back? I don't want to burn."

I watched her carefully, as I rested my head on my crossed arms. Kate looked at me for a full ten seconds. I wished I could read her mind and had decided she was going to refuse when she wordlessly walked toward me. She picked up the tube of sunscreen, squatted at the side of the lounge and over the next two minutes, covered my shoulders and back with the slick liquid.

It was incredible feeling her hands move over my body. My erection was painfully pressed into the lounge as I enjoyed her touch.

As she was finishing, I asked, "Would you mind doing my legs?"

Kate's hesitation was much shorter this time. I heard her squeeze sun screen into her palm. She started mid-thigh, at the bottom of my bathing suit and covered both legs. When she was done, she gently squeezed my calf and said, "That should do. I'll see you in a couple of hours ... if you're still here."

I thanked her again and as I followed her dancing ass and long slender legs walk away, I thought, "You better believe I'll be here when you get back."

Less than ninety minutes later, I heard the slider again and looked up to see Kate walking toward me. She was home from the gym and had changed into a bikini. As hard as she tried to hide her most intimate parts, the bikini looked incredible on her. It was white and set off her summer long tan. The bikini top was almost bra-like and held her breasts high. The cleavage was nothing short of incredible. The bikini bottom was also much bigger than the tiny bottoms her daughter wore, but showed off a flat stomach and athletically tanned thighs.

"I hope you don't mind me joining you?" Kate politely asked.

"How was the gym?" was my response.

"I jogged on the treadmill today. It was an easy workout."

Kate was positioning a lounge chair parallel to mine, when I flipped over on my stomach and asked, "Do you mind covering my back, before you sit down?"

I think I noticed a flicker of a smile as Kate took a step to me. This time, she sat on the edge of my lounge with her hip in contact with my thigh. After reaching for the lotion and squirting it into her hand, she glided her hand over my shoulders and back, thoroughly covering me. I didn't have to ask for her to do my legs, as she scooted down the lounge and coated the back of each thigh and calf.

When she was done, she moved to her lounge, sat, leaned back and let me watch as she covered her front with tanning lotion.

As we sat in silence over the next half hour, I decided that Kate would let me seduce her, but she wasn't going to be the aggressor.

I was trying to figure out an opportunity to continue when Kate turned onto her stomach.

"It's now or never," I thought. I got out of my chair and without asking permission, I sat on the edge of her lounge, reached for her bottle of sun tan lotion, opened it and poured some into my hand. With my other hand, I picked up her pony tail and draped it high on her neck.

I started with her shoulders and when her bra-style straps got in the way, I unhooked the back and let it fall open exposing the sides of her breasts. Kate was startled, but didn't say a word. She let me coat her shoulders, back and sides with liberal amounts of the oil.

When her back was glistening in the sun, I moved to the bottom of the lounge. Starting at her feet and ankles, I slowly moved up her legs. Kate's breathing deepened. She neither encouraged nor discouraged me as I moved over her calves to her thighs. She left her thighs slightly parted and didn't move as I rubbed lotion on the inside, outside and back of her muscled upper legs.

I was running out of leg to coat and was desperately trying to figure out my next move. As I rubbed along the bottom edge of her bikini from her inner thigh and crotch, along the bottom of her butt to her hip, Kate rocked to her side, took off her sunglasses, looked me in the eye and said, "You're a bastard!"

I was speechless as Kate stood from the lounge and let her top fall to the concrete. She hooked a finger into her bottoms at each hip and wiggled twice. She worked the bikini over her hips and when she let go, it joined the top on the ground. Kate let me soak in her charms, before turning and walking to the house.

I found Kate a few minutes later. She was in the master bedroom and was lying across the bed she shared with her husband. She watched as I pushed my bathing suit off and with each step I took to the bed, she spread her legs wider.

Her pussy was completely bald and dripping wet. When I reached the bed, I walked on my knees to the middle of the mattress and between her thighs, lined my cock up with her pussy and sunk it in, to the hilt.

"Mother of God ... God help me," was her cry as I started to pump into her tight cunt.

I was balls deep by the third thrust and pumped her tunnel with enough force that my swinging balls bounced off her ass, with each stroke.

She was looking deep into my eyes and begged, "Make me ... make me ... Oh, OH, OHHHHH, Cummmmming!"

Her legs were in a wide "V" and kicking in the air. I took an ankle in each hand, pressed them into the mattress on each side of her head, leaned in and jack-hammered her spasming pussy. Kate had a silent bucking cum a few minutes later.

When I announced, "I'm getting close!", Kate yelled, "Pull out, you bastard!"

I pulled from her open hole and rolled on my back, with my cock pointing to the sky.

Kate scrambled to her knees, leaned over and took my pussy soaked cock into her mouth. Like a pro, she took me to the opening of her throat, pushed, and I popped in. As this mother of two deep throated my meat, she reached out and palmed my balls. Her palm added to my excitement and the slutty Mom snuck a finger in my ass crack, found my anus and pushed her finger into my butt.

My orgasm was incredible. I exploded and Kate drank my load of cum. She purred and her throat vibrated as she let my meat slip from between her lips.

We stared at each other and Kate was the first to speak. "While we're together, we won't say a word about Gretchen. Deal or no deal?"

"Deal," was my immediate answer.

"While we're together, we will be 100% discreet. Deal or no deal?"

"Deal," I answered again.

Kate nodded, and then took my cock back into her throat. As she sucked my cock, she moved into a girl-on-top 69 and planted her pussy on my eager mouth. Over the next thirty minutes, we had an oral sex feast. I ate Kate's dripping snatch, licked and tongue fucked her tight asshole and clamped my lips on her clit, every time an orgasm approached. For her part, Kate took my meat over and over, sucking both balls and tonguing my ass crack and anus.

Eventually, Kate crawled down my body and glided my cock into her insatiable cunt, in a reverse cowboy position. Kate grabbed my ankles and bounced on my cock. She rubbed her clit and when she leaned forward, I spread her ass cheeks and pressed my thumb all the way into her anus. She screeched, "Cummmmming," as she exploded again.

Kate weakly pulled off me and crawled to the bottom of the bed. She laid her face against the mattress, lifted her ass high and spread her thighs. I climbed behind her, lined my cock up and power fucked her. She growled when I pressed my thumb back into her ass and fucked me almost as hard as I was fucking her.

When she reached between her thighs and cupped my balls, it put me over the edge. I yelled, "I'm gonna fucking cum."

Kate scrambled around and took me in her mouth. I shot my load almost immediately and Kate chocked and spit me out. My second blast hit her left eye and the third shot across the cheek.

After catching her breath, Kate started laughing. She shook her head and seemed to speak to herself when she said, "I let a fuckin' kid give me a facial. Oh God!"