Susan Seeks Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chuckled and held each other before I dressed and left Kate's home. That was the first of my weekly visits to have sex with Kate. Our affair ended when I left for school in September, but Kate intimated that she might come and visit me.

I left to meet Susan, after my classes ended at 11:30 on Friday. The trip went by fast and I had time to browse the Dayton Mall, before meeting Susan at Marco's, a small bistro. I walked in at exactly 2pm and immediately saw an attractive women wave at me. I nodded to the hostess as I walked past and as I approached Susan, she stood and reached out her hand.

In a word, Susan was stunning. She was 5'11" with a slim/athletic build, small perky breasts, slim waist and round hips. Her deep blue eyes sparkled and her gleaming smile was breath-taking.

As we shook hands, I said, "I'm Chris."

Her smile got bigger and she responded, "And I'm Susan."

We sat at the table, with Susan to my left. I was surprised when she reached into her purse and took out a wad of cash. She explained, "That's $2500. There's $100 for returning my call. There's $400 for meeting me for lunch and a yet unearned $500 for helping me with my plan ... along with a $1500 bonus."

I was shocked and said, "How do you know I'll help with your plan, never mind earn a bonus?"

Susan answered by leaning toward me and asking, "Do you think I'm attractive?"

"Hell yes!"

She reached under the table and along my left thigh and let her hand rub along my hardening cock.

"I'm going to let you ... take this giant cock ... and fuck my married mouth ... married cunt ... and married ass. I'm going to let you treat me like a cum slut."

Susan sat back in her chair. "So stud ... do you want to play?"

I answered, "Hell yes," again.

We laughed together and after the waitress left with our orders, Susan asked, "Can I tell you a story?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

Susan was starring at the table top as she started, "I'm 43, married for sixteen years and have three kids. I was a stay-at-home Mom until three years ago, when I started working part-time at a friend's Florist Shop.

"I am ... was ... am in love with my husband. But he has hurt me badly. A month ago, I went into work on a Saturday. We were slow and I ended up leaving at 11am. My husband is a small business owner and owns a web design company. He works until noon, most Saturdays. I decided to stop by and take him to lunch."

Susan hesitated before continuing. "When I walked through the front door, I could tell what was happening immediately. I was able to stare through his partially open door. One of his young designers was in the office. She was naked and laying on his desk, while he fucked her."

She took a moment to get her composure and then finished, "I watched as he orgasmed in her. When he finished, he sat back in his chair. The girl slid off the desk and dropped to her knees. My husband took hold of her hair and guided her face to his crotch. She gave him a blowjob until he was hard and they fucked again.

"After ... he said, 'that's the best yet' and 'I can't wait until Wednesday night,' so I know it wasn't their first time together and it's ongoing.

"I don't want a divorce ... yet. But I can't get the picture of them out of my mind."

Susan finally looked me in the eye. Her smile was sexy and sad. That's when she told me her plan.

When she finished, I said, "I don't want your husband to know who I am."

Susan nodded and told me, "I've been using a cheap throw-away phone I bought at Wal-Mart to call you, so your number isn't on my regular phone. You live at school and are almost an hour away, so he won't run into you. I can't imagine how he'll ever find you. This is a one-time deal and I won't see you again" she ended with a shrug.

As she finished her story, our food arrived. We ate in silence and I thought about Susan's plan.

When our meal was finished and the plates cleared, Susan asked, "Are you in?"

I'll admit I was concerned about a very pissed-off husband, but the idea of a grand total of $2500 and having sex with Susan was too much to overcome. I looked into Susan's sparkling blue eyes, smiled and nodded.

She smiled back triumphantly, paid our check and excused herself from the table. The first part of the plan was for Susan to go next door to the Hilton and get me a room. Twenty minutes later my cell phone sounded that I'd received a text message. It simply said, "Room 624."

I left the restaurant, walked across the parking lot and entered the Hilton through the revolving door in the main lobby. An overhead sign directed me to the elevator bank and a few moments later I was standing outside room 624. The door was held slightly open by the security bolt. I knocked and pushed the door open, stepped into the room, closed and locked the door behind me.

I walked down the short hall and passed the bathroom and closet, before entering the bedroom area.

Susan stood completely naked, with her hands on her hips. At the restaurant, her red hair was in a loose bun on top of her head. It now hung to her bare shoulders. Her average size breasts were firm and capped with large pink nipples. She had a flat stomach, long athletic legs and completely bald pussy.

As we sized each other up, she said, "You need to agree, for today and until I introduce you to my husband, I am 100% in charge. After you meet hubby, you're 100% in charge and can do anything you want, except to harm me. Agreed?"

I nodded my agreement, as Susan walked toward me. She kissed my lips gently, reached for my waistline and pulled my golf shirt over my head. Susan took half a step back and brushed her hands over my bare shoulders, chest and stomach.

She smiled her approval, kissed me again, before sinking to her knees. She untied and took off my shoes and socks and then unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. She yanked my jeans and boxers to the ground and as I stepped out of my pants, Susan sat back and admired my over-sized cock.

"Jesus. Kate was right. You're huge." She reached for my erection, wrapped her hand around it and gently stroked me. She looked up from her kneeling position and said, "I've never deep throated a cock this big, but I want to surprise hubby."

Susan worked hard, but after three minutes, she was stuck with two inches left to swallow. She was out of breath as she pulled my cock from her mouth and after catching her breath asked, "Can you push the rest in?"

She didn't wait for an answer and instead took the first seven inches back down her throat. After letting her get used to the intrusion, I placed both hands on the back of her skull and jammed the last two inches in. Her reaction was immediate. She gagged and pushed violently against my thighs. Susan coughed, gulped, looked up at me and said, "Again."

I pushed all nine inches in a second time, and Susan gagged just as forcefully. Her eyes were watery, when she looked up and said, "I feel like I'm learning to deep throat all over again". We tried again a third, fourth and fifth time. By the sixth time, I held Susan's face to my groin, eased two inches out, before pushing it back in. I fucked her throat a few more times, before pulling out completely.

"God, I'm close to cumming."

Susan smiled and responded, "Not yet stud."

She leaned in and kissed my cock head before standing and kissing my lips with much more passion. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pressed her naked body against me. I opened my mouth to let her tongue explore me and soon our tongues were battling together.

When our kiss finished, she hugged me tightly, before saying, "I need to know I can take you in my ass."

Susan walked to her purse, rummaged around and returned a moment later with a small plastic bottle of KY lubricant. When she returned, she knelt at my feet, squeezed a good amount of lube into her hand and gently coated my cock head and shaft.

After tossing the bottle onto the bed, she stepped to the mattress, knelt at the edge, with her head down and perfectly formed ass pointed at me. When she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks open, I was stunned. A small red dildo was stuffed between her cheeks and up her bum.

I was startled and chocked out a laugh. Susan responded with a chuckle of her own, before telling me, "I heard you were big. I wanted to get used to something in my ass. I've been wearing this since I left my house to meet you."

Standing directly behind Susan's up-turned butt, I reached for the toy and slowly tugged it from her tight sphincter. It came out slowly and when the fake cock head popped free, I was holding a thin four inch plug.

My attention was immediately drawn to Susan's slightly gapping asshole. I stepped behind her, lined up my cock and pushed into her tight hole.

Susan tensed and cried out, "Fuck! Stop!"

I let her get used to my thicker size. She slowly relaxed. A finger worked between her thighs as she diddled her clit.

"More," was her one word instruction.

I eased two more inches into her butt, before stopping. Susan's fingers occasionally glanced off my balls as she rubbed her cunt and clit.

It took nearly fifteen minutes to work the rest of my cock into Susan's butt. We both sighed, when my groin nestled between her spread ass globes.

As we rested, Susan asked, "Can I tell you something?"

I answered, "Sure."

"When I woke up this morning, I was an anal virgin. Your monster is the first real cock I've had up my butt."

I was so excited that I almost grabbed her hips and started pounding, but instead, I let her direct the action. All I knew was, I wanted to cum badly.

"Pull all the way out and push in again. I want to get used to you."

Susan was well lubed, but her ass held me tight. It was almost as challenging pulling out as pushing in. When I slipped from her ass, Susan grunted and then grunted harder as I pushed in. I drove my entire cock balls deep. Susan squirmed and grunted again, but I made it.

I repeated the process when she said, "One more time. Harder."

When Susan was done testing my cock in her ass, I pulled out of her and lay on the bed next to her. I was surprised when she left the bed, but she returned a moment later with a warm, soaped wash cloth. She cleaned my cock, kissed the tip and said, "I'm in charge. Right?"

I nodded. "Agreed."

Susan smiled. "How badly do you want to cum?"

I told her, "I'm ready to explode."

It didn't initially register when she continued, "I'm not going to make you cum. In fact, I don't want you to cum."

When I finally understood her words, I looked at her and said, "You've got to be fucking kidding me?"

Instead of answering directly, Susan said, "Does that piss you off?"

"Big time, cock tease," was my answer.

Susan gave me a killer smile and simply said, "Good."

She walked to her over-sized pocket book, pulled out a manila envelope, opened it and took out the contents.

She walked back to me and held out the first sheet from the envelope. It was a "glamour shot" style picture of Susan. It was a portrait and she was gorgeous.

Susan told me, "When I come to you tomorrow night, I'll look like this."

I looked back at the picture and couldn't help but smile. When I looked back, Susan was holding out a second sheet. This picture must have been taken from the internet. It depicted a woman who looked as though she'd been through a gang-bang. Her eyes were teary. Mascara streamed down her face. Her lips were swollen and her hair was a mess.

"When you leave, I want to look like this." Susan waited a beat before continuing, "I figure, if you're pissed, you'll give me a work-over I won't ... and my husband ... won't forget."

I held a picture in each hand and looked back and forth. My imagination started to work overtime, when Susan interrupted me and continued, "I want you to hurt me, but I don't want to be harmed. Do you understand the difference?"

I told her, "I do."

"And ..." She took a moment to compose her thoughts, before saying, "Jeff's affair has humiliated me. When you leave, I want Jeff humiliated."

This time I nodded my understanding.

As she finished she was holding out the last sheet. It was a contract of sorts. It simply explained that I was allowed to have rough sex with Susan and as long as I didn't harm her or mark her, all was OK. She had signed and dated the bottom of the page.

I looked at her questioningly. Susan told me, "In case things don't go exactly as planned and the police become involved, that's your protection."

I appreciated Susan's thoroughness and thanked her.

She didn't immediately respond, but when she did, she said, "I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to tomorrow night."

When I didn't answer, she approached me and kissed me for the last time. I watched her dress and leave my hotel room.

Friday night was awful as all I thought about was jerking off. I slept poorly and woke in a foul mood.

A five mile run and weight lifting in the Hilton gym didn't help my mood and Saturday morning dragged into Saturday afternoon.

Every minute seemed like an hour and every hour like a day.

At exactly 8pm, I followed Susan's instructions and approached the Hilton's registration desk. I told them my name and room number and explained that I was expecting an envelope.

The clerk handed me a standard white Hilton Hotel envelope and when I opened it, I found a room key and a note that read, "Room 1131. All is going as planned. We'll be there at 8:30."

I waited until 8:20 before heading to room 1131. I let myself in and after surveying the room and seeing two small over-night bags and a cluttered bathroom vanity, I closed myself into the closet.

Again time slowed and I'll admit that doubts poured through my head. I was pretty scared when I heard the key card in the hotel door. As the door open, I heard Susan say, "Jeff, I'm so fucking horny."

A man answered, "Me too, baby. This was a great idea."

I heard them groan together and assumed they were kissing. Someone bumped the closet door as they moved past me, but the door stayed closed.

The next voice I heard was Susan saying, "No, Jeff. You promised. Tonight is my surprise."

Jeff answered, "You've got me so worked up, girl, let me undress you."

Susan begged, "Please, Jeff! Please. I want tonight to be perfect!"

Apparently Jeff relented, when he said, "OK Sue. I'll play your game."

I could "hear" the smile in Susan's voice as she said, "That's my stud. Let me undress you!"

No one spoke for a while and the next sound was a loud groan followed by, "Oh God, Sue. Suck my cock!"

Susan took a moment before answering, "There's going to be a lot of cock sucking tonight. I promise. There's also going to be a lot of ball sucking."

That comment was followed by an almost immediate, "Oh fuck!"

Susan answered, "You like that, baby? Do you like me sucking your balls?"

A gargled, "Oh ... yes," was Jeff's answer.

Susan said, "Turn around, Jeff."

A surprised, "Holy shit ... oh my God," were Jeff's next words.

"Did you like that Jeff? Did you like me licking your ass?"

"What's gotten into you, Sue?"

"I want to be a slut tonight, Jeff. If you follow my instructions, I'll show you exactly how much of a slut I can be. Interested?"

"Fuck yes!" exclaimed Jeff.

"I've got this all planned out, Jeff. I've been dreaming about this. Will you play by my rules?"

Jeff said, "Sure, Sue. Anything you want."

"First I want to eat your ass some more."

I heard Jeff groan.

Next Susan said, "And now I want to suck your balls again."

Jeff's groaning never seemed to stop.

I heard Susan say, "Sit in the chair, baby!"

After a short pause, Jeff asked, "What are you doing, Sue?"

"It's part of my plan, Jeff. Please let me tie you to the chair."

When no one said anything, I assumed Jeff was letting Susan tie him to the chair. It was confirmed after a few minutes when I heard her say, "And now your legs, sexy!"

"Do you really need to tie my legs?"

Susan pleaded, "I've got this all planned out. Please?"

More time passed, until I heard, "What the fuck is that?"

"It's my last toy, Jeff. It's a ball gag. Please open your mouth."

Jeff's protest was cut short with the sound of gurgling. Susan had told me, if Jeff objected to the ball gag, she'd hold his noise, until he opened his mouth. It seemed like her plan worked.

All I heard for the next few minutes was a series of "MMMMMrrrrrmmmmmppppphhhhhhhssss," and struggling.

When Jeff quieted, I heard Susan ask, "Do I have your attention, Jeff?"

She continued, "Good! I'm sure you're a bit surprised about this turn of events. You need to know that I've been planning this date night since lunch time on Saturday the 16th. I came to take you to lunch and instead was treated to the sight of you having sex with Danielle. I watched you fuck her. I watched her suck you hard again. I watched you fuck her a second time.

A loud "RRRRRfffffgggggg," filled the room.

Susan continued, "I heard you say, 'it's the best yet,' so I know you'd done it before. I heard you plan a date for Wednesday night, so I know it's an ongoing affair.

"I'm not sure if I want a divorce, Jeff. I'm not sure if I want to split up our family. I'm not sure if I want to move to a smaller home. But Jeff ... I want some revenge. I see you fucking that slut a hundred times a day. If we continue our marriage, I want you to "see" me being used like a slut, a hundred times a day."

"Now ... if you'll excuse me, I need to brush my teeth and get the taste of your cock and ass out of my mouth. I don't want to offend my lover."

I heard violent struggling and loud gagged noises and finally Susan said, "Don't struggle, baby. I don't want you hurt."

A few seconds later, the closet door opened and I saw Susan with her index finger to her lips, indicating that I should be quiet. She waved and I followed her into the bathroom and watched as she brushed her teeth, gargled and washed her teeth again.

When she was done, she smiled and held out her arms. I walked between them as she wrapped them over my shoulders. We kissed for a long time. I liked Susan and for a moment, I wondered if I could be as aggressive as she wanted.

It seemed as if she could read my mind and raised an eyebrow. She whispered, "Like a slut!"

After I nodded, she took my hand and together we walked into the bedroom area.

Jeff was stunned when he saw me.

Susan smiled at him and said, "Honey, I want you to meet Chris. I met him on the internet and flew him in for this special night from Detroit."

I silently thanked Susan for giving Jeff this false information. I doubted that I'd ever meet him, but this would help confuse things even move.

Susan continued, "I interviewed a couple of men for this assignment, and I picked Chris. He's good looking and in great shape, as you can see. Plus, he's young. I know he'll be hard all night long. And Jeff ... just so you know, the real reason I picked him is his cock. It's long and soooo fucking thick."

I looked down at an utterly defeated man. Jeff seemed to be nearing fifty. He was good looking, but soft around the middle. He was naked. His arms were tied to the arms of the chair with nylons. Likewise, his legs were bound to the legs of the chair. His cock was average sized and as limp as a wet noodle. His eyes were wide in disbelief. I decided it was pointless to acknowledge him.

Susan's planning had gone to perfection. I had promised to follow her lead until she introduced me to Jeff, and after that I was in charge. As I had a great deal of free time, since Susan had given me blue balls the day before, I had done some planning of my own.

Susan's arm was draped over my shoulder and when she went to pull me in for a kiss, I took control. My hand had been resting on her hip and I slid it up her back to the back of her head. Taking a fist full of hair, I slightly twisted her head and said, "Your mouth will be getting a lot of attention tonight, but I won't be kissing you, slut!"