Susan Seeks Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was facing away from Jeff and I saw her face light up from the rough attention. I guided her to the bed, sat at the edge facing Jeff and pulled Susan face down, over my lap.

Looking at Jeff, I said, "Susan and I spent an hour together yesterday, getting to know each other. Later on, I'll show you some of the things I taught her. But, your sexy wife left me with blue balls. She also instructed me not to jerk off. Now that I'm in charge, I need to set things straight. Susan, lift your skirt."

Susan reached down, and pulled her black mini skirt over her ass. A black thong split her full round ass cheeks. The sound of my open palm connecting to her right cheek surprised both husband and wife. Susan jumped and stifled a scream. My second hard smack made her groan. By the fifth, she was gasping as the sharp sting radiated over her. By the tenth slap, her ass was red. She was crying, when I connected for the fifteenth time. On the twentieth slap, she sobbed into the mattress. After finishing, I gently rubbed her very sore ass cheek and gave her time to adjust. When I glanced at Jeff, I could see "hate" in his eyes.

Goading him, I said, "That's how we treat our sluts in Detroit."

Turning my attention back to Susan, I told her, "You've got thirty seconds to strip naked or I'll do the same to your left cheek."

Susan jumped off my lap and tore at her clothes. She wasn't wearing much and was naked in fifteen seconds.

"Face Jeff. Hands behind your back and legs spread," were my instructions.

Susan immediately assumed the instructed position in front of Jeff. I reached between her legs and easily pressed three fingers completely into her dripping pussy.

She grunted, "UUUggggghhhh," as I fingered her sloppy hole.

"Look at her, Jeff. I just turned her ass beet red, and she's as horny as a cheap slut."

I fingered Susan and asked, "Who's slut are you, Susan?"

"Oh fuck! I'm yours. I'm your slut!"

"Undress me! Now," I ordered.

It took Susan a couple of minutes and when she finally pulled my pants and boxers off, she was on her knees in front of me. My cock was bobbing in front of her.

Addressing Jeff, I said, "Yesterday I spent some time training Susan to deep throat my cock. She was able to get most of it into her throat, but was about two inches short so I fucked the rest into her throat."

Turning my attention to Susan, I continued, "You've got thirty seconds to get me completely into your mouth. If you fail, I'll treat your tits to the same treatment I gave your ass."

I was standing perpendicular to Jeff, when Susan stuffed me into her mouth, grabbed my ass and forced my entire rod into her throat. Jeff watched intently as she gagged and quickly withdrew and after catching her breath, attacked my cock again. The second time, when my short pubes pressed against her lips, she held me tight.

"What do you think, Jeff? Can you believe Susan is such a lover of fat cock?"

Jeff ignored my taunts and watched his wife. When I noticed Jeff was growing an erection, I pulled my cock from Susan's throat, fucked her face a few times and pulled free. After rubbing my stiff meat over her pretty face, I said, "Take a look at Jeff. He's got a hard-on."

Susan looked over at her husband and giggled.

"Suck his cock, Susan."

Jeff groaned, as Susan bobbed her face into his crotch.

"Now suck me," I instructed.

I ordered Susan back and forth between Jeff and me for nearly thirty minutes. I rubbed and slapped my cock against Susan cheeks, lips and face each time she came to service me. I was surprised that I'd lasted so long and was getting close to cumming.

Susan was surprised when I reached out my hand and instructed her to stand. Together we walked to the bedroom mirror and looked at our reflections together. It took her a moment to understand. While Susan had sucked my cock, I'd rubbed saliva, tears and snot over her face. Her eye shadow and mascara formed raccoon rings around her eyes. Her lips stick was smeared. She looked like the gangbang slut in the picture she'd given me.

When I whispered, "And we're just getting started," she groaned and responded, "Oh God!"

I led Susan to the bed and had her climb into the middle and on her back. Jeff's stare drifted between his wife and I as she climbed onto the mattress. I found Susan's stash of KY and both husband and wife watched me lube my aching tool. I climbed on after Susan and knelt between her wide spread thighs. After hooking her legs with my elbows, I pushed her wide and told her, "Guide my cock in."

I smiled to myself, as Susan lined me up with her eager pussy.

"Wrong hole," was my two word response.

Susan smiled up at me and said, "Please fuck my pussy. I want to cum."

Ignoring her request, I told her, "Put me in your ass."

A pout formed on Susan's face and she begged, "Please, Chris?"

As I pulled back from Susan, I took a fist full of her hair and wordlessly pulled her along. Susan scrambled after me.

"Stand in front of Jeff."

When she obeyed, I went to the closet and pulled out a small gym bag I'd brought from my room. During the day, I'd explored the Hilton and found a recreation room with a ping pong table. I had borrowed a ping pong paddle.

When Susan saw me pull the paddle from the bag, she deflated and whimpered, "Please, Chris. Pleeeezzze. Give me another chance."

"Bend over and put your hands on Jeff's legs."

Susan sobbed, but got into position. I stood next to her left ass cheek and gave her ten hard spanks. The paddle cracked her ass cheek each time and was followed by grunts and more sobbing.

After the tenth smack, I tossed the paddle on the bed and told Susan to stand. I noticed that Jeff's erection was throbbing and his cock head was dripping pre-cum.

I stood in front of my sexy slut and gently fondled a breast in each hand. Susan had told me her breasts and nipples were extremely sensitive. Over the next minute, I slowly got rougher with her tits, until I had a nipple squeezed between each thumb and fore finger.

Susan gasped, "Oh fuck" as my pinch grew in intensity.

I smiled and told her, "I'll let go of your tits, when you convince me that you need my cock in your ass." I followed my statement with a series of hard pinches.

Her begging was immediate. "Please Chris. Please fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. I want to feel you all the way in. Please fuck me. Please cum in my ass. You're the only man to ever have my ass. Please. My ass is yours."

I let go of her nipples and said, "Get on the bed."

Susan crawled back into the middle of the bed, hooked her elbows around her knees and pulled her ass off the bed, giving me full access to her butt hole.

I got on after her, lined my granite hard dick against her ass and pushed. The lube helped me open her and I pushed six inches in. Susan groaned and gritted her teeth. I let her adjust and pushed the remaining few fat inches in with four hard pushes.

Susan looked at me triumphantly, when she felt my crotch nestle against her ass. I smiled down and in a whisper explained, "I'm taking your ass first, because I'm going to cum really fast."

She smiled back briefly, until I started fucking her. Knowing I wouldn't last long, I took Susan's ass with long hard strokes. I'll admit that I didn't last long. No more than three or four minutes.

"Grab my balls, slut!"

Susan reached for my pistoning balls and palmed them as I roared and exploded into her tight nearly virgin asshole. Her ass muscles milked my cock and I shot my first load into her sexy married butt.

After pulling from her, I suggested, "I think Jeff deserves to see what a well fucked slut's butt looks like. Don't you?"

Susan smiled and climbed out of the bed. She stood close to Jeff with her back to him, bent over and spread her ass cheeks wide. Jeff seemed mesmerized as he stared at his wife's obscene backside.

As Susan remained bent over, she looked at me, smiled and said, "Jeff can see your cum dripping out of my ass!"

I walked behind Jeff's chair. Susan was spread wide, with an ass cheek in each hand. Her asshole was raw, red and swollen and a trickle of white jizz leaked from her hole and streamed to her pussy.

"What do you think, Jeff?" I looked over his shoulder and saw that his erection was equally red and swollen. I chuckled and said to his slut wife, "Go get a cloth to clean me."

I was lying in the middle of the bed, when Susan came back with a warm, wet and soapy wash cloth. She thoroughly washed my semi-hard cock, balls and ass and when I was sparkling clean, I told her, "Eat me."

Susan became a cock starving whore as she attacked my shaft. I let her set the pace and over the next forty minutes, she deep throated me, sucked and licked my balls and tongue fucked and ate my ass. My entire crotch was a sloppy mess as Susan's saliva pooled around my cock, pubic hair and ass crack.

She had my entire rod embedded in her throat and was expertly milking me with her now well used throat muscles. As I approached my second orgasm, I held her face tight to my groin and told her, "I'm going to cum and when I do, I want to cum in your mouth. I don't want you to swallow ... hold my cum in your mouth. Do you understand?"

Susan nodded her head. When I let go of the back of her skull, she worked my cock out of her throat, tightened her lips around the first inch of my shaft and worked me fast and hard. I erupted and shot four hard volleys of sweet cum into my slut's willing mouth. Susan pulled off me with her lips tightly clenched.

We shared a smile, before I turned to Jeff and asked, "Do you want to cum?"

He didn't shift his stare from his wife, but he did nod.

"Susan is going to remove the gag from your mouth and she's going to kiss you. It's going to be an aggressive kiss and my cum is going to fill your mouth. If you return her kiss just as aggressively, I'll let her suck your cock and you can dump in her slut mouth too."

Jeff's eyes had gone steely, but he continued to stare at Susan.

"Do you still want to cum?"

We waited nearly fifteen seconds, before Jeff nodded again.

Susan nearly leaped to her husband. She pulled the ball gag from his mouth and immediately planted her lips against his. She forced her tongue into Jeff's mouth and over the next several minutes, they shared a long kiss and my cum. I'll admit that it was erotic.

When they finished and Susan stood and looked at me, I simply nodded. She dropped to her knees, between her husband's tied legs and took his six incher to the root. Almost immediately, Jeff's eyes went wide and he announced, "Cummmming!"

I was sitting on the bed when Susan had finished licking and sucking all the cum from Jeff's shrinking dick.

Susan sat back on her legs and I asked Jeff, "Do you need a drink of water?"

He answered, "Yes. I'm thirsty."

Susan quickly brought Jeff a drink of water from the bathroom. When she'd quenched his thirst, I said, "If you promise to keep your mouth shut, we won't put the gag back in."

Jeff muttered a defeated and somewhat sarcastic, "Thanks." And then he asked, "Are you going to be here much longer?"

I looked between Jeff and Susan, before telling him, "For a couple more hours."

He didn't argue, just accepted what I said.

Continuing, I told Jeff, "Yesterday, your wife sucked my cock and took me in her ass, just like today. I've had both holes twice. But I haven't touched her pussy. I'm done being a dominant jerk. We're going to get into bed and jump into a 69 position. We're going to eat each other until I'm rock hard and then I'm going to fuck her pussy until she tells me to cum. It'll last ten minutes or ten hours, whatever Susan wants."

Looking at Susan, I asked, "How does that sound?"

The newly transformed slut smiled and answered, "Perfect!"

I lay back in the bed and Susan climbed over me. She swallowed my cock, as I pulled her long neglected pussy to my mouth. She tasted incredible and came after only a short few seconds. She moaned around my stiffening tool and drenched my face.

I rolled us over, with Susan on the bottom, held her wide and licked from her aching clit to her still raw asshole. It didn't bother me that I tasted the cum from her ass and it just added to Susan's incredible taste. As she approached her next orgasm, I added two fingers to her surprisingly tight cunt, easily found her sensitive g-spot, latched my lips to her clit and sucked until she exploded.

As her orgasm rolled over her, she pulled me from her willing mouth and begged, "Please fuck me!"

It ended up being the best fuck of my life. We started in a missionary position in the middle of the bed. I banged Susan hard and fast. When I was out of breath and dripping sweat into her face, I rolled us over. With Susan on top and straddling my cock, I let her take over. She bounced on my cock and rubbed her clit to another orgasm. We switched to a doggie position, with me standing at the edge of the bed. I held Susan's hips and pounded her from behind as she continued to play with her clit. She came so hard in this position; I thought she'd push me from her cunt.

Susan and I were drenched in sweat, when I suggested a shower together. We walked to the bathroom and stopped to fuck, with Susan sitting at the edge of the vanity. Minutes later, after soaping each other clean in the shower, I fucked her against the shower wall.

She had orgasmed five or six times, when she finally begged, "No more!"

We finished our shower, dried each other and walked back to the main room. When I looked at Jeff, I could see his erection was back.

I led Susan over to her husband, and told her to spread her legs, bend over and start sucking Jeff's rejuvenated cock. As she bent over, I stood behind her and pushed into her sloppy pussy and started humping away. Jeff howled a few minutes later and blew a load down Susan's mouth. A minute later, I dumped into her hot cunt.

Things ended quickly after that. Susan and I went back to the bathroom. She washed me clean and we kissed passionately. Back in the bedroom, I dressed. I'll admit that I didn't know exactly what to say, as both Jeff and Susan were older and much more experienced.

Looking at Jeff, I started, "You're fucking nuts to have cheated on Susan." And to Susan I said, "And I'm not sure this was the best solution. I guess I want to wish you the best of luck and hope things work out." I kissed Susan and left the hotel.

Epilogue:

I turned on my phone after leaving my American History class and noticed I had a voice mail. I pressed in my password and my blood turned to ice, as I listened to the first words. It started, "Chris, my name is Jeff Franks. Last year you fucked my wife, while I was tied to a chair."

My heart stopped pounding as he continued, "Next Saturday is the first year anniversary of your affair with her. Susan and I want to celebrate the occasion and invite you back to the Hilton for another night together."

A broad smile was plastered across my face as the message ended, "And we're hoping that you'll be willing to bring a friend or two to join us."

Jeff's voice was interrupted as I heard Susan, say, "I can't wait to see you and your friends!"