Susan Surrenders

Story Info
Young Russian student teaches his teacher.
3.4k words
4.03
90k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

Susan glanced at the clock on the wall and tried to go back to the marking in front of her on the desk. He would be here in another five minutes, her whole body tensed, she sat even more upright in her chair. She was a professional, a teacher, why was this boy doing this to her, the harder she tried suppress her feelings the more prim she became. She would present only the most proper appearance, act in such a way he wouldn't get the wrong idea. Her dress covered her whole leg down to her ankle, her buttons on her blouse seem to be choking her, and the looseness hid the small round breast and stiffening nipples underneath. She would just give him his lesson, try and keep it all professional, the kiss would not be mentioned, the attraction would be suppressed.

God he was at the door, a broad grin over his soft boyish face, he was the epitome of a country village boy. He had come from Russia, and although his mind was bright his body seemed to be have the stocky rugged quality of a farmer, a earthy innocence.

"Good afternoon Susan, I am very well how are you"

His English was pretty good, all things considering but he seemed to still have problems with some of the expressions and when to use them.

'Vanya, come in, it's good to see you"

What was she saying, it was an innocent comment, wasn't it, she had to dispel what happened last week, she had to deal with the kiss.

"I wanted to talk to you about something before we get started" she cleared her throat, looking down at her papers, trying to avoid his piercing brown eyes. She looked at his chest, a barrel of a chest, big strong, her mind briefly imagined her hands on it.

"What happened last week was wrong, I am a married woman and you are my student. It's not appropriate we have any other sort of relationship or contact."

The stocky young Russian was staring at her, looking right through her, was he smiling or grinning? What was going through his mind, she was more than a little discombobulated.

"Do you understand, we have to try and stick to the school work"

She had admitted that she would have to make an effort, it wasn't just his advances but her desire too that would have to be suppressed.

"Teach, ah Susan, I would like very much we still work together, I would like that I see you and we study, I am sorry but it is hard when you are so, ah ah beautiful, is that right, like a flower, ya"

"Yes, yes we will just try and get some studying done, I have prepared a lesson, it's on the table by the window."

Vanya went over to the table, his back to Susan, the chair faced the window, she had put it like that on purpose. He picked up the chair and moved it to the side, sliding the papers over, his view now include her at her desk. What could she say, she tried to concentrate on the papers on her desk but she could feel his eyes on her. Her own eyes raised and she saw he was actually hunched over the desk, pen in hand trying to complete the lesson.

She admired his shoulders, the bulk and ripple of his muscle, his curly brown hair and innocent baby face, it was getting her warm. She felt the attraction and heat building as she watched him aware of the danger but unable to stop herself. His hands, his huge rough hands, she focused on the hands, imagining them touching her soft skin, Goosebumps ran up her spine at the thought.

He looked up, a gentle smile on his face, had he noticed the way she looked at him. Susan felt her face growing flush, was she blushing, a 35-year-old woman blushing like a schoolgirl.

"Ah can you help me with this word, ah I'm not sure what it means"

Susan got up and went over, standing next to him, smelling his masculine odor. She leaned over the desk to read, and started to explain it to him, she could feel his shoulder against her, his face so close to her, and she turned her head to look at him. That was all it took for their lips to meet, she felt his rough face pushing against her skin, she wanted to pull away, knew she should but felt unable. Vanya's hands reached up and pulled her closer, she lost her balance and ended up in his lap, their mouths joined, his tongue exploring her mouth, his hands moving over her blouse, feeling her small body.

Vanya had known he couldn't resist her, that it was just a matter of time before he would make his move, even if she resisted he would have to take her, to use his strength and overpower her. It was what he knew would happen. Now with her in his lap, his hands moving over her body, touching her soft blond hair, pulling her tighter to him he knew he wouldn't have to be using force. She too was moving her hands, exploring his muscular body.

He pulled at the small buttons on the back of her blouse, trying to get at her skin, to feel the ivory skin he had for so long desired, but now she was pulling away.

"OH ah oh god, no I can't please, I can't I'm a married woman" her voice was small, she was panting trying to pull away from his grip but he was too strong and not letting go. Did she want him to let go, "Please Vanya, this is wrong I can't do this" that's what her mouth was saying but her struggle to pull away was getting weaker.

"Don't fight, if you fight you will lose, now it is time I gave you a lesson" His English was halting but his voice strong. He meant it, she was sure of that, he never spoke a lot but when he did he meant what he said.

She tried to get off his lap one last time but he just turned her over, flipping her onto her stomach over his knee like a small child. She was laid over his lap and held down by his huge hands, she tried twisting and turning to no avail. It was no good, he was to big, too strong to get away from.

"Please Vanya, please if you let me go now I won't say anything, I won't give you any trouble"

It was a last ditch effort, she heard him laugh, he was pulling up her skirt revealing her legs, her lacy white panties. She was usually a practical dresser but today she had worn the thong she had got for an anniversary present. It had come with a matching lace bra, she felt so sexy when she wore them. She knew she had worn it thinking of Vanya and now he was staring at it. Her tight round bottom was completely exposed, the thin string disappearing into her crack.

His hand landed on the tender bottom with a resounding slap, her whole body tensing and reacting to the stinging pain. Again and again the hand landed on the tight little ass. After 5 slaps he finally stopped, his hand a little sore but nothing compared to the bright red bottom on his lap. Susan was crying, pleading with him to stop, completely defeated, her only thought was that she would do anything if he just would stop.

"That is my first lesson, now you will do what I tell you, Ya?"

He took her head in his huge hand and turned her face towards him, looking into her blue watery eyes. She tried nodding her head, a small voice, a voice of submission and defeat, "Yes"

"You are, ah, how they say, you are a Tease, ya,? You like to tease and then push away, try to stop but Vanya is not someone to stop, you will learn that"

He pulled her up into his lap, holding her against his shoulder, stroking her short blonde hair. She buried her head against him, as he began to kiss her neck and ear, his tongue slowly running around the edge of her small ear. She could feel the wetness and warmth growing between her legs, she shifted her weight on his lap, trying to get the his growing bulge in the right spot, trying to feel the strength of his arousal between her legs. His tongue drove into her ear and she let out a gasp, biting his shoulder as a reflex, God she felt like she would cum right there on his lap, her whole body on fire for him.

Vanya pushed her away and she seemed to fall to her knees in front of him. Looking up she waited, knowing he would be in charge, he would tell her what to do next.

"Take off your clothes for me, not fast, like a show, ya"

He held out his hand and she took it and stood, moving back her hands going up to her buttons on her blouse. The look in his eyes was pure lust. He had already taken her cloths of in his mind. He was looking at her like she was his prize possession. Susan felt an overwhelming desire to please him, not just because she feared him but because she wanted to be his to be controlled by him. She wanted to please him, to be everything he wanted.

Pushing the blouse off her shoulders she reached up and undid the bra from the front, sliding that too to the floor. Her breasts were small but very well shaped, firm with small hard nipples pointing out at him.

"Touch them, I like to watch that"

She ran her hands over the small mounds, lightly teasing the nipples, they seem to stand out even harder and bigger, her eyes closed, she could feel the heat in her increase.

"Now the other, I want to see the rest" Vanya ordered.

The teacher unbuttoned her skirt and it slipped to the floor, she was getting into this now, she turned, swaying slightly, running her hands over her bare hips along the lacy edge of her thong. Bending over, grabbing the edge of her desk she wiggled her lovely red bottom at him. The hands were on her before she could react, tearing the small thong from her body as if tissue. His hands grabbed her and spun her around, lifting her and setting her down on the desk. Then he was back in his chair, a smile on his face. Her bottom burned, sitting on the desk only made it worse, but that seemed to be what he wanted.

"Open you legs teacher, touch a little, I watch how you touch, Ya"

He was grinning, staring at her, pleased with what he saw. Susan felt so humiliated, she had touched herself sometimes but never with anyone watching, she was reluctant. His face slowly changed growing harder as he saw her reluctance. She could see him start to get up. Without thinking she opened her legs, her hands moving down her body, playing a little with her breasts before finding the soft downy hair between her legs. She had always loved the smooth thin hair between her legs and now she closed her eyes and ran her fingers over it. It was wet, caked with her own juice, her lips already swollen, she opened her eyes, looking at him as she slipped a finger into the wetness. Vanya was rubbing the huge bulge in his jeans, staring at the show, enjoying the sight of this beautiful woman touching herself in front of him. This was a test, would she do anything he asked was she really the slut he thought she was.

Susan's body was tensing now, she had moved her fingers to her clit and was slowly circling it, she knew she could cum now but held off, afraid to cum until he told her to. She felt like she had no control, she would do only what she was told.

"A slut is that what they call girls like you." His voice was calm. The word startled Susan.

"Yes" was all she could manage, she knew it was true, she could feel it inside her she was a slut for him.

"Come here slut, on your knees, crawl, ya, like and animal"

My God, what was she doing, her mind screamed no but she got off the desk, down onto her knees and crawled over to him. Kneeling in front of him, he stood and undid his belt, and his jeans. It took a bit of effort to get them down past the massive bulge, but then it was loose, 9 inches of Russian glory. Susan had never seen such a huge cock, it paled in comparison to her husbands, she was now a little afraid. Could she actually take such a big thing into her small body. He sat down again and grabbed her hair, pulling her towards the towering meat. The head was as big a s lemon, swollen ad throbbing in front of her. Licking it she could taste the musk of his body, smell the masculine odor of his body.

Vanya wasn't happy with just her tongue, he force the head into her mouth, trying to feel the back of her throat, wanting it to slip into her throat, he loved to watch it bulge her throat out. Susan thought she would die, gasping for air every time he let up only to feel it go farther into her the next time. "Oh you are good slut, ya very good slut" he was moaning, one had on the back of her head grabbing her hair, the other reaching down teasing her small hard nipples.

His fingers pinched them harder and harder as he fucked her face, ever thrust the cock made it swell bigger inside her mouth. The nipples were aching now, he held it between his big fingers and pinched down hard.

"Oh Ya, drink it good slut" and he came, the head of his huge member buried deep in her throat, his hand twisting and pulling her poor little nipple. He pushed her back, his cock still pumping its seed, spilling cum over her naked body. Large white globs of cum landed on her face and breasts, in her hair and on her flat belly. She lay on the floor beneath him, wet and used, wanting some relief of her own but knowing that it was he who really mattered, she was just his slut.

"My God"

The voice came from the door, a male voice and Vanya pulled up his jeans and spun around to see Susan's husband, Sammy standing in the door.

Susan started to get up and Vanya glance at her,"Stay". She stopped and stayed were she was, on the floor covered in cum, obeying him as if she were his dog. Afraid to move, ashamed to be seen by her husband like this but afraid to do anything.

"What the hell is going on" outrage in Sammy's voice, "what are you doing to my wife, you sick bastard".

Vanya didn't even bother responding, he grabbed Sammys arm and twisted it behind his back pushing his face into the wall.

"Don't bother fighting me, you will lose"

Vanya was bigger stronger and younger, Sammy knew he was right, he would lose, the large Russian held him against the wall, waiting for his response.

"Ok, just let me go, I won't give you any trouble" Sammy knew he didn't stand a chance he wasn't going to take a beating.

"Sit in the corner over there, you watch your wife, she's a good slut, Ya". Vanya looked over at the woman kneeling on the floor, the prim and proper teacher reduced to nothing but a nasty slut.

Sammy sat in the corner, not completely out of fear he felt a strange excitement. He felt guilty for wanting to see his wife abused by this young man but still found the whole scene fascinating. He looked at his wife but she refused to look at him, ashamed of herself, ashamed that she not only gave in but also was enjoying it. Her body never felt so alive, she waited desperately to be used again by the big young man, what would he have her do next.

Vanya moved a small desk over in front of Sammy, placing it about two feet in front of him.

"Slut, crawl over here"

Susan crawled on her knees like a dog, her lovely red ass in the air, the two men looking down on her. She could feel her wetness dripping down her inner thigh. She needed to be fucked, god she wanted to be fucked hard by that huge cock.

The young man pulled her up of the floor, bending her over the desk, her belly flat on the hard top, her head hovering in front of her husband.

"Look at him, he like to watch this, I want you to look at him while I fuck you". Vanya let out a small laugh as he lowered his pants, his cock hard again, he slid it against her crack. Up and down he teased her opening until she was panting, wanting it so bad. Finally he put the huge head into her, feeling the tightness like she was still a virgin.

His cock was so big she was a virgin to him. He fed it in slowly, easing it back and forth until he felt his balls against her, he held it there feeling her pussy contract around him. "Oh you are good fuck, take you husbands cock, get it and suck it, I can tell he's hard."

Susan could see the bulge in her husband's pants the lust in his eyes, she reached out and undid his pants reaching in and pulling his cock out. She used her hand then licked around the head slowly before taking the whole 6 inches deep down her throat. It seemed like nothing compared to the Russian's monster.

With both cocks inside her they found a rhythm and she felt completely filled, soo hot, and then Vanaya pulled out. She stopped moving up and down on Sammy, he was close, and she could feel him twitch. She looked up at him and he was looking at the Russian who was rubbing her own slippery liquid over her tight little asshole. She' wanted to yell out, to plead with him no but her husband held her head in place, held her down on his cock.

"Have you ever done it in the back, done it here" Vanya was looking at Sammy who just shook his head, who was so close to cumming. He wanted to watch this huge young man fuck his wife's little ass.

Screams from deep inside Susan tried to escape but couldn't, only moans and guttural sounds were heard as he pushed past her tight ring. The pain was incredible, she wasn't sure if she would pass out. He held it there for a while and the pain subsided, her ass getting use to the invasion. Then he began to feed it into her, pushing the huge monster into her small body. In and out he worked it until she felt so full, she knew there was no more room. It was the most amazing feeling she had ever had, being used by both these men. One her husband the other this monster who saw her as nothing but a slut to be used and abused. The thought drove her on, the feeling inside her ready to explode when the Russian moved his hand to her clit, her husband reaching down and pinching her aching nipple and her whole body exploded, The cock in her mouth spewed its cum into her. Her body started to spasm and she felt the cock in her ass pulse too and she knew it would also blast her full of it seed.

Vanya help dress her and carried her to her car. She held onto his strong neck enjoying the feeling of being in his arms. Sammy looked over at him as he got in the driver's seat, "from now on I think you should take your lessons at our house"

The big Russian smiled "Ya"

oliver
oliver
219 Followers