Susan Takes A Dare

Story Info
Susan goes to a bar to pick up a guy.
1.6k words
4.17
82.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan stood outside the entrance of the bar wondering if she knew what she was doing. Just because her best friend Lisa had dared her, didn't mean she really had to go through with this. Lisa had dared her to go to the local singles bar and pick up a guy. So what if she hadn't been out on a date for a few months. "Oh well, here I go again. I just can't say no to a dare" she thought.

Susan was 5' 3", 135 pounds; she had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was told she had an hourglass figure, too much on the hips she thought but some guys liked that. She also had nice sized breasts, 36D - guys really like that. She had dressed to kill before she left her apartment, short skirt, silky (very low cut) blouse, and heels. "Ok time for action" she told herself.

She walked up to the door of the bar swung it open and walked into the semi darkness of the bar. As her eyes adjusted she noted that the bar was not too full, but there were still plenty of guys standing around by themselves. Susan walked up to the bar and ordered a drink from the bartender, while he was getting it a man walked up to Susan's left and said "Hi, you want to join me at my table?" Wow that was quick Susan thought, and she told the man "sure." The bartender gave her her drink and the two of them walked over to his table.

He told her his name was Dave, and she told him she was Susan. She was surprised how quickly they began chatting and laughing together. They talked about all the usual things, brothers, sisters, school, work. Susan couldn't believe how comfortable she was talking with him; it was as if they had known each other for years.

They both had another drink and continued talking, and then she felt Dave put his hand on her knee. It startled her a little, as she wasn't expecting it, but she didn't mind. They continued talking and before she realized it Dave's hand was moving up towards her thigh. Susan suddenly felt very uneasy as she remembered how she was dressed under her skirt and blouse. She had put on her sexiest lace bra, but that wasn't the problem at the moment. She remembered she had put on her garter belt and stockings, but had purposely not worn any panties. "Damn, what was I thinking," Susan said to herself? Dave's hand was continuing its journey up her thigh when she quickly said "excuse me, I need to use the restroom," and stood up, almost knocking over the drinks, and headed towards where she hoped the bathrooms were.

The bathrooms were at the end of a wide dark hallway; she almost ran into the ladies room in a panic, went into one of the stalls and tried to calm herself down. Here she was, 26 years old, not a virgin and running from a guy who had his hand on her thigh! What is going on with me she thought, isn't this what I came in here for? She continued to talk herself down from her panic, figuring Dave probably thought she had lost it and had probably left. "Come on girl, get your head together and go back out there," she told herself.

She left the stall, checked her face in the mirror, ran a brush through her hair, put on some lipstick and pushed the door to the ladies room open walking out into the dark hallway. As the door shut and her eyes tried to adjust to the darkness, she heard Dave call her name. Then she felt his hand on her arm pulling her towards him. He pulled her towards him them backed her up against the wall. As he did this his mouth found hers. He pressed his lips against hers, and at first she tried to push him away, but his insistence quickly stopped her. She began responding to his kiss pressing her own lips against his. His tongue started pushing against her lips, wanting entry to her warm mouth. She parted her lips and his tongue darted inside her mouth, probing it fiercely. His hands were running up and down her arms, brushing against her breasts. She had put her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. Soon his hands had found her full breasts and had begun stroking them through the fabric of her blouse; this brought a soft moan from Susan. Their mouths locked in a hot lustful kiss, their tongues dancing in and out of each other's mouths, his hands caressing her breasts. Susan couldn't believe how excited she was getting; she could sense a dampness between her thighs that had not been there before. She could feel a deep desire inside her for this moment to not end.

As Dave continued caressing her breasts, her nipples became hard from the attention, and he began to tweak her nipples through the fabric of her blouse sending a shiver through Susan. By now her hands had begun to wander along Dave's back, down to his firm butt. She began squeezing his butt cheeks through his jeans as he continued to squeeze her hard nipples. Dave somehow moved in even closer to Susan, she could feel the bulge in his jeans pressing against her. Dave moved one of his legs between hers and continued squeezing her nipples, then one hand left her right breast and started its journey downward. First she could feel his hand on the outside of her leg, feeling for the bottom of her skirt. Once he found the bottom he started to slip his hand up the inside of her thigh, as his hands brushed against her pubic hair, he abruptly stopped everything that he was doing to her. He moved his head back slightly so that they could look into each other's eyes, a wicked grin on his face. "There," she thought. "He's discovered I'm not wearing any panties."

Dave quickly began kissing her again, this time with more force, and at the same time his hand started rubbing against her hair covered mound. Susan felt as if there was a fire building between her legs, and she needed Dave to put it out. As she was about to suggest they go somewhere more private she heard Dave pull the zipper down on his jeans. Instinctively she reached down and grabbed his cock as he pulled it from his pants. His cock was hard and throbbing in her hands, she could feel a bit of pre cum on the tip. Dave let out a soft moan as Susan began to stroke his hard cock. He quickly replaced his right hand under her skirt, feeling the heat and wetness emanating from her pussy. He slid a finger along the lips of her almost dripping pussy, and slowly slid a finger between the lips into her pussy. He couldn't believe how hot and wet she was inside and quickly slid another finger into her. Susan was breathing harder now, moaning as his fingers slid into her. She desperately needed more than his fingers though. She whispered to him "Why don't we go somewhere more private?" but he didn't answer her. Using his left hand he took his cock from her, aiming it between her legs.

Before she could think, his right hand left her soaking pussy, pushed her skirt up, while his left hand guided his hard cock towards her pussy.

"Wait" she said, but before the words escaped her mouth she could feel the tip of his cock pushing at the lips to her pussy. With one quick motion, Dave spread Susan's legs and thrust his cock into her pussy. She moaned as she felt his hard cock invading her hot wet pussy. With one thrust he pushed his cock deep inside Susan's pussy, pushing deep inside her. He placed his mouth on hers so that their kiss would quiet the moans that were coming from both of them.

He couldn't believe how good his cock felt buried deep inside Susan's pussy; it was as if it belonged there. Her pussy was wet, but still he felt the friction from the walls of her pussy as his hard cock began pumping in and out of her. Like a couple of animals fucking in the woods, Dave kept sliding his hard cock in and out of Susan, and Susan found herself moving her hips and butt to meet each of his thrusts. Deeper and deeper his cock went into Susan, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. She could feel her orgasm begin to build as Dave continued to fuck her. She pulled her mouth from Dave's and as quietly as she could said to him "I'm cumming."

As he heard those words he began fucking her faster, deeper somehow until he could feel her pussy begin to spasm around his cock. Her pussy was clenching down on his hard cock, squeezing him so tightly, he just couldn't hold on any longer as he began to cum too. Susan could feel Dave's cock begin to spurt his cum into her, which made her orgasm even more intense. He was grunting with each of his last thrusts into her pussy. Depositing his cum deep inside here. Even so she could feel a mixture of Dave's cum and her own begin to trickle down her thighs. As she came down from her high, she began to remember exactly where they were. They were in a bar, in a hallway fucking like animals. Thoughts began racing through her mind.

Oh my God, did anyone hear us? Or worse yet did anyone see us? As she looked quickly around her, she discovered that yes someone had seen them fucking. There was another couple, on the other side of the hallway doing exactly as she and Dave had just done.