Susan Tries Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“But Alan, listen – I have to see you again. Susan mustn’t know, but I need more of that, I can’t live without it.”

“Jill, I don’t know where we all stand. I’ll call you, OK – now you must go. Goodbye.”

--------------------------------

Once I heard Jill’s car pull away, I retired to our bedroom. I was dozing when Susan crept into the bedroom, and I stayed very quiet while she showered. Sleepily, though, I rolled over and hugged her as she crept naked under the bedclothes. I put my finger to her lips. “Shhh.” I rolled her onto her back and ran my hand down between her legs; she was very wet and I ran the ball of my middle finger from low down her juicy slit to the upper end.

“Ohh, fuck, Alan, make love to me, now.”

“Shhh.”

Gently, I pushed Susan onto her back and entered her in one movement. This was a straightforward fuck, with one purpose only. I sawed my cock back and forth and felt her familiar response. “Soon, Susan,” I whispered, and almost immediately, I felt her cunt spasm around my cock, as she could keep quiet no more.

“Oh fuck, Alan, keep going, I’m coming, just keep going.” I had nothing to give and I’d never faked an orgasm before, but this time it seemed to have the desired effect as Susan hooked her heels into my buttocks and rocked with pulsing spasms of lust.

“Oh, hell, I’m so glad to be home,” Susan murmured. I hugged her to me tight.

“Aren’t you going to ask me how it went?” she said.

“Well, no, I’m not sure that I want to know, really,” I said, acting sleepy, but in reality every nerve jangling. As often after sex, Susan was wide awake.

“No, I need to tell you now. He was hopeless – he’s very thin and his dick matches, it’s like a pencil. I wanted to begin with my best blowjob, but he came after a couple of minutes and then fell asleep. This morning, he did try and shag me, but he came again in no time at all. No wonder that I was randy as fuck when I got back here. I do love you, I now know for certain which side my bread is buttered. How was your night?”

“Actually, Susan, I think you’ll probably hear all about it from Jill. I’m glad you’re back.”

12